12:22:17 Man Lover
😔 theyre fictional now, sorry
 Zeraphia
12:21:17 Spooky Vah
But I like the horses .>.
 Magnus Bane
12:21:04 Mag/Maggy
Ary
Ohh. What are you going to do with them?
 Clear Sky
12:20:08 Sky / Blue - she,her
occultist thats really cool!
 Apothecary
12:20:04 Medicinally Autistic
@magnus

No problem at all. Gonna buy apples monday.
 OCCULTIST
12:18:39 Man Lover
Horses aren't real. turn them into deer creatures
-Click-
-Click-
 Boeing
12:17:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
what did I just find lol
-WP Click-
relic from the past
 mission goofy
12:17:05 
but if i bothered to job hunt hard enough to get a different job with better pay and move out life would probably be cooler. but the amount of effort
 distant-screams
12:16:35 katy | beetle
Vah,
exactly, ugh! i've had to submit a few today for something part-time until i'm due. it's so exhausting :')
 Magnus Bane
12:16:32 Mag/Maggy
Ary
Thank you ^^
 mission goofy
12:16:27 
with my current workplace its like. on one hand it kinda sucks to be honest but where else am i gonna get a job 5 minutes from home here i live in the wops
 technoblade
12:16:17 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Apothecary
12:16:09 Medicinally Autistic
@magnus

I hope you win
 Magnus Bane
12:15:28 Mag/Maggy
Ary
A few

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Rattlesnake : +4
Black Bear : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   19 

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

So, while the pairs that don’t have duplicates are basically immediately chosen for stories- The pair won’t always exist at the moment one of the Twins(or both) wake up. So technically, everyone has a chance to be chosen. It’s just that the ones without duplicates are an automatic given to be chosen instead of just having a chance.

Yeah, I just always think back to DnD and their aasimar (and just plain old angels) for ruling the skies- And those guys are basically all Lawful Good characters sooo… Yeah. The sky definitely has the lawful ones that do good and stuff, meanwhile the ocean is more wild due to the amount of beasts and probably has a lot more tribal town areas too. Meanwhile land is literally the middle ground.

Yeah, 21 to 30 but up to 40 at max and down to, like… I’d say 15 to 18 at minimum, just because that tends to be where most people start doing more stuff and whatnot. The coming to age area lmao

Yeah- I’m not sure if I want to use Ian or not, which is the main reason for why I wasn’t sure. Now that I think about it though- Definitely using Ian, yeah haha. Alright, so I’ll have Brain(Earth), Serious(Vebreo), Sour(Vebreo), and Hot(Earth). That’s all good by me lol

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:28 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

aye, yeah, i think i got that. and i guess also, is there ever a chance that a person who is not chosen for the story could tag along? like, y'know. side characters. if that's the case, then everyone does have a chance to at least be A Part of that story, even if they don't get any of the privileges of being chosen. (plus i just like the idea of side characters LMAOOOOO)

and yep yep, that all sounds good to me! i'll probably make two of mine female and two of 'em male just to make it even. you don't need to know that. i'm just thinking out loud. but anyway, anyway, do you think any of the pairs should be related? it might be fun to have one (1) sibling pair, but i think more would be overkill.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Oh trust me, side characters are definitely going to be a thing! Some might be reoccurring and some might not be. That’s more so up to us. So if you want to have some random adventurers that tag along then it’s totally possible(and will probably happen at least every now and then)

Sounds good! I’ll might have two male, one female, and one NB- Just to keep everyone on their toes lmao I’m not sure yet though- I might end up changing my mind XD

And definitely! One of the pairs can totally be related(more would be overkill, agreed). Which one though?

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:41 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

aw, fuck yeah. sounds great to me. if we do have random adventurers tag along, i think i'd prefer for them to stay, if only by right of i-get-easily-attached-and-like-big-main-parties. other side characters that only show up occasionally, however, would be fun to see.

and mhm, that sounds good to me. ans yeah, no worries if you change your mind. nothing's set in stone quite yet. and, hmm... you think we should pull out a randomizer for that? i know a good one and i am highly indecisive.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Haha, yeah, I also get attached to random characters very quickly lmao So it’ll probably end up being a mix of random occasional side characters and then some other long term side characters

A randomizer would probably be a smart idea, since I’m heavily indecisive too, haha.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 03:54 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

alright, well, i got brains n brawn two out of the three times, so it looks like that's our long lost sibling pair. sweet. that probably also means they're gonna be the same species, so??? let's confer on that. you got any plans?

and also, another question. for the fuckinnnn. obstacles, do you have them fully developed in your brain but havent written em out yet or shall we confer on that, too?

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

B&B works for me lmao And yeah, they’d probably be the same species then. As for ideas as to what the species would be… I have no idea, since Brawn is the one from Vebreo though, I’d say you can decide lol

Well, the first obstacle is literally just them going to the library of torturessss, and studying/researching until they feel like they’re ready for the other stuff. And is a whole ass optional obstacle too. It’s pretty much developed completely. The maze is basically completely developed too, just minor nuances that’d change depending on the characters actions and all. The fourth obstacle is completely developed too. Frankly- The third obstacle is giving me trouble in that I have no idea what to make the rooms hold for the different paths. I have the first path completely developed but none of the other ones are fully developed.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:09 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

okay, well. i'll get back to you on that one, then, LMAOOOOO -- i'll have to look at a larger list at mythological humanoid species. i can never think of most of them at the best of times.

anyway, obstacle three's rooms, huh? yeah, i can definitely help with that. can i get what you've got so far for paths two to four? like, a bit more details about the theme of them, if that's all you have, or more if you have more?

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Haha, yeah- Same lmao Species picking is always the hardest thing to do for some reason… Ah well, I’m sure we’ll figure it out lol

Sure, yeah!

So, the second path is called the Path of Tricks. The general thing is that this path tries to trick people either into thinking they already won, that they’re dead, or just general old mind tricks in general.

The third path is the Path of Emotion and probably plays or affects the emotions of whoever goes along it to try and either break them down or make them think they’ve won in some type of way.

The fourth path, Path of Reason, is probably the hardest one to actually develop… But overall, I was thinking that the rooms here force people to go on what’s basically a journey to understand why they do what they do. Like it shows the reasons behind actions or things people said, or twists these actions/words and gives false reasons to tear the group apart.

TIAPN x Overthink | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 04:37 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

alright! well, for the path of tricks, you might want the first one to be a dream-within-a-dream sort of situation. you know, characters arrive, they do shit, eventually they die, they wake up again, think they're awake, do shit, they die, wake up again, so on and so forth until they find a way to wake themself up for real. the last time they wake up, they still won't be convinced that they're out of the dream until they reach the next room, and by then they'd be well aware of the trickiness of the thing. next they might get tricked by seeing The Orb, which. it's possible for it to convince them there, since it already feels like they've gone through way more than four rooms, but it is Not the orb and if they take it and shatter it, they get kicked out of the library and have to go through it all over again except the dream is different for the first room. or maybe it's a death fake-out, where they each see their pair step into the room before them and get dunked into the lava and get burned alive or something similar, and then it's just an escape the room while they just. have to deal with that. but that might be better for the path of emotion, since it sure would invoke a shit ton of emotion and is also harder to call out as a fake-out since it's not in a room known for being trick-y. for the third, ehhh... this i'm less sure of, but maybe it just. gives them a cryptic warning about how fucked up the Twin is and that if they listen to them, they're leading themselves and their party to their demise, and then just leaves them to the fourth room? or that if they destroy that orb, they'll destroy their chances of actually accomplishing whatever it is they're there to accomplish, or that it'll send them to an alternate universe where they're fated to a tragedy, or something. or maybe they just ask them what they're there to accomplish anyway, since the Twin never really specifies, do they? they're just there to make a grand story, after all. what's the point of all this? after all the trauma of the previous two, that could probably fuck them up and put in an uneasiness that would last throughout the rest of their journey. or that might be better for the path of reason, or maybe not at all, since it's not REALLY a room and could probably just be a cop-out, but that's all the ideas i've got.

as for the path of emotion, i think that this could also be a death fake-out? it could also be a case of failure/betrayal, in which the characters are designated the job to help one another to get through the maze and one of the characters, no matter what, is going to fail at it and the other will fall flat because of it. character is then taunted throughout the maze about how they failed at helping when they promised they would and they should give up and the other character is taunted about how that happened on purpose and they're useless and that's why they were left behind and that they were left behind in the first place.

i'll try to think harder on that third room, but it's hard to do without knowing who the characters are who are going through it... similar case with the path of reason, i think. in order to make these paths, in great part, you need to know who the characters Are so that you can make things that would actually affect them.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us