Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rp
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:01 Chuuya/Ruggie
Defeat 30 Jaguars in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/30

Roughly 200 enemies and the one jaguar I saw ran away
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:07 Anubis, Samael
im trying to find these and ther eno where to be scene

Defeat 5 Anhinga in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 1/5
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:13 Chuuya/Ruggie
You spy 1 Jaguar.

Jaguar 1 flees successfully.

Fucker :')
 Inferno Abyss
09:19:51 Raven, Flame
Mag
Black bears and caiman are my teams biggest fear. I mainly want them to flee before destroying my team :')
 Magnus Bane
09:18:30 Mag/Maggy
Black bears are the worst. They will kill your whole team and then flee. At least the others don't flee as much
 Inferno Abyss
09:17:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
My mind isn't thinking tonight lol. 10 tokens is pretty good but I'm not sure if I want to speed run swamp tonight xD
 Nevermore.
09:17:35 Never/Nev
Fiery

Game on from completing the quest
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:56 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Tokens?
 Inferno Abyss
09:16:43 Raven, Flame
Mag
It mainly just eats up my health potions x.x
 Nevermore.
09:16:27 Never/Nev
Fiery

The blue Jay feathers and tokens are worth it
 Magnus Bane
09:15:05 Mag/Maggy
I love swamp but it's not for the weak lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   23 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 11:45 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
My first charectar is done.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 11:48 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yep!

Whispering Snow said:
Can I reserve a juvenile?

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 11:49 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nova looks great! She's accepted.

Dawnforest said:
My first charectar is done.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 12:27 PM

Whispering Phantoms

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Skylark
Role: juvenile
Opinions on the pairings: supports/doesn't really care until later
Appearance: Skylark is a little small for her age. She is light gray with a cream mane, face, paws, tail tip, and ear tips. She has small, roundish ears that haven't quite tipped up yet. She has a black nose and dark pink ears. Her eyes are a dark dusky blue.
Personality: Skylark is very sweet. She is optimistic in all circumstances. Skylark is cheerful, but aloof at times. If she's not doing somthing she'll zone out. She perhaps has a bit of wolfy adhd. If she thinks somthing is weird or wrong, you'd better check it out because she's usually right. She doesn't really care to be social. If someone talks to her, she enjoys the conversation, but she will rarely start one herself. She is a big people pleaser and gets really down when someone she respects disapproves of something she does. She is easily manipulated. She hates lying and being lied to.
Strengths (3+) loyalty, kindness, strong nose, good memory, observant, stealthy, quick obedience, when she sets her mind to somthing, she does it
Weaknesses (3+) small, short attention span, small ears (they don't pick up sounds as well), poor social skills, people pleaser, easily manipulated
Mate: to be determined by the alpha
Parents: Silence and Keanu
Kin: Feng (little sister)
Offspring: not yet
Theme song: Numb by Marina and the Diamonds
Other: close friend open!

Edited at January 10, 2024 05:24 PM by Whispering Snow
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 01:18 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Alpha Female please!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 01:22 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Alpha female role is actually reserved at the minute. There's still plenty of others open though!

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving Alpha Female please!

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 01:24 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh, sorry! I didn't realize, could I reserve the Beta Female position then?^^"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 01:25 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!

Biologist at Work said:
Oh, sorry! I didn't realize, could I reserve the Beta Female position then?^^"

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:04 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Being nice gets you nowhere, but being cruel gets you on top ."

Name:

Malakai

6 years

Male

Role:

Alpha Male

Thoughts on the Pairings:

He wants it. It's his way of control of the pack. He wants love and hope to be choked out of his inferiors. Love is nothing to him and he simply does not feel it or believe in it. All of the pairings he does is strictly political and to keep wolves weak and hardened for an army. He does not want change and he wants it to be like this forever and will keep this mindset and will push it on to his offspring.

Aroma:

Blood and Rain

Voice:

Low and charismatic.

Appearance:

Malakai is at 34 inches at the shoulder and he weighs about 140 pounds. He is a massive brute with the scars to prove it. He is powerful with strength as he is pure muscle and large paws. He obsidian colored wolf with multiple gray and white markings due to his age. His fur is short and sleek that is glossy in the sun. His claws are long and jagged that are great for slicing. He is starting to age with arthritis but he barely lets it show with pain tolerance and not being weak. His eyes are light blue and his nose is pink with black speckles. His teeth are stained with yellow and old blood.

His body is currently in his prime.

Detailed Personality:

A bachelor with little to no thought about his love for others even if they are beautiful and to die for. A planner and game changer is what he is. He is ready to take the advantage for anything for his power and ego. That he will rule all with no mercy and fear. A psycho that will take anything for his gain. A force that should never be reckoned with. Malakai has no mercy for anyone that is smaller, bigger or innocent. He will take what is his with little care of his own consequences.

He is a narcissist, and a Gaslighter just to get his own way. A malicious brute that will flirt or manipulate into as what he sees as their god. He is an observer that will take any crucial information for fights and political. He is the one to twist words to start an uprising. This wolf is a cold, murderous monster, with evil intent, that he will achieve or die trying.

He has no empathy or remorse for what he does to others. Even if it means destroying his own conscience. He is obsessive with the nature of being alpha from his past. He doesn't like to take no for an answer, and will find his way to be followed. As his game plan as the wanderers he is seen as an obedient, cold, and distant with others most of the time. Unpredictable,malicious, and feared.

Shadow

Death

Power

Chaos

Revenge

Dislikes:

The cold

Loud Birds

Losing

Everything cute and nice

Strengths:

Brute Strength

Hearing

Manipulating

Getting his way

playing victim

Weaknesses:

Speed

Getting in his own head

Over flirting

speed

Relationship Status:

closed

Mate:

Alpha female

Crush:

Alpha female

Offspring:

Heirs will add them if accepted

Kin:

Keanu- Brother

Affiliations:

Open

Edited at December 30, 2023 04:56 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:05 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nirvana
Malaki looks great! He's accepted. Seems like he'll add some drama.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   23 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us