05:51:10 Rook
i love how useless explorer maps are
 Serpents
05:47:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- battle move ideas pm me
 Malcuth
05:45:00 Wander
-WP Click-
How come she has death grip but it's only 800BE?
 Amygdala
05:44:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arrax asks for financial advice from the Secretary Bird

Please share the secret i need to start saving mush
 Mitts
05:44:02 
Necro

Brooklander or Brook? maybe (I don't know why I thought this)
 Reprobate
05:42:11 🪱
cant wait for the toxicfang return ✊🔥
 Necronomicon
05:37:39 Necro (He Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Toxicfang
05:35:13 Trench/Toxic/Fang
anyways i have cool art to post when i come back
epic comeback planed
 Toxicfang
05:34:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
using pictureto draw
 kycantina
05:33:27 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Not too shabby, she's kinda pretty
 The Sigma
05:31:15 Leon, Sigma
Toxic

If youre comfortable with me asking, what were you banned for? :o
 Karou
05:31:05 
Obtain 10 Brains in Wistman's Woods.
what does that mean
 Toxicfang
05:28:45 Trench/Toxic/Fang
week and half a week
hopefuly art block ends by then
 Transcendence
05:27:46 anti gen ai
Don't worry ill live lol
 The Amethyst
05:26:16 Dart
Toxic

Hiii, and how long? :0
 Obscurity
05:26:03 Tai
Ooh, then it might show beneath their forums tab?
 Toxicfang
05:25:59 Trench/Toxic/Fang
yay i can post art again soon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 2, 2021 10:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Aphantasia said:
Full name: Astaroth Cadogan
Nickname: Crow, Caw, Arson (Astaroth please stop lighting the government officials on fire), Bone (Please stop stealing their bones as well), Thief (That wasn't an invitation to steal everything not nailed down you bloody kleptomaniac)
Sexuality: Trixic
Opinion on the government: (pro freedom or pro government) Pro freedom and will fight anyone who says otherwise
* Type of bird wings: Crow
* * Appearance: Astaroth has pale skin, marred on one side from burn scars due to an experiment. They have perpetually ash-flecked messy shoulder length black hair ties back by a red ribbon into a low ponytail (first thing they did upon escape was chopping off their hair. It used to be down to their waist but they weren't allowed to cut it). They have black eyes that seem to burn straight into your soul, though the right is somewhat milky due to the burns.
* As for clothing they wear black pants tucked into knee-high boots that lace all the way up. They also wear a black chest wrap that goes behind their kneck, crosses in front to cover their chest, and ties in back beneath their wings. They also wear a pair of fireproof black gloves with the fingertips cut off of them. On their back, straight between their wings, they wear a scabbard containing a hand and a half sword, a shotgun at their side, and a set of knives on the other side.
* * Personality: Astaroth resists all expectations, outer and inner. They do what they want, when they want, and how they want to do it, and they do so with a blatant disregard for authority. They act out of a strange, unbreakable source of freedom, choice, and self expression. When someone else tries to tell them what to do, they're liable to do the exact opposite. Highly competitive and driven, they are not one to give up and if they go down, they'll go down fighting if it's the last thing they do.
* * Powers: Powers over fire and has the ability to control bone (that is not currently part of a living body. Basically think telepathically controlled bones flying at you out of seemingly nowhere)
Family: DM and ask
Likes: Astaroth really, really likes setting things on fire. They also like fighting, and can often be found practicing their sword technique or aim. They also enjoy speaking to and befriending the crows, often found with about five or six of them hanging around, and they also seem to enjoy flying around with them. They, very understandably, enjoy complete and total anarchy and chaos.
Dislikes: With a distaste for authority of any kind, it is understandable that they don't like law and order of any source. They don't like swimming, and they don't like when things get quiet. Astaroth really and truly hates being tied down in one place and being told what to do and they don't like being forced to give in. They also don't like plans. They always fall apart. Also water. They really don't like water. With good reason, but whether or not I'd be allowed to say why is a different story. Rain is fine though.
Strengths: Astaroth is a strong flyer and is actually surprisingly stealthy. They are a good fighter and they seem to know the best places and ways to light a fire. They are also good at hiding bodies and stealing. Maybe a bit too good.
Weaknesses: They aren't the best swimmer due to the fact that they don't want anything to do with it. They aren't the most physically strong, instead relying more on their agility. Astaroth also isn't very tolerant to electricity or cold, so an electrified metal net would be a good way to catch them if you could get it on them.

I think you forgot something...
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 8, 2021 06:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Aphantasia said:
Full name: Astaroth Cadogan
Nickname: Crow, Caw, Arson (Astaroth please stop lighting the government officials on fire), Bone (Please stop stealing their bones as well), Thief (That wasn't an invitation to steal everything not nailed down you bloody kleptomaniac)
Sexuality: Trixic
Opinion on the government: (pro freedom or pro government) Pro freedom and will fight anyone who says otherwise
* Type of bird wings: Crow
* * Appearance: Astaroth has pale skin, marred on one side from burn scars due to an experiment. They have perpetually ash-flecked messy shoulder length black hair ties back by a red ribbon into a low ponytail (first thing they did upon escape was chopping off their hair. It used to be down to their waist but they weren't allowed to cut it). They have black eyes that seem to burn straight into your soul, though the right is somewhat milky and surrounded by burns from experiments that were started when they were 4.
* As for clothing they wear black pants tucked into knee-high boots that lace all the way up. They also wear a black chest wrap that goes behind their kneck, crosses in front to cover their chest, and ties in back beneath their wings. They also wear a pair of fireproof black gloves with the fingertips cut off of them. On their back, straight between their wings, they wear a scabbard containing a hand and a half sword, a shotgun at their side, and a set of knives on the other side.
* * Personality: Astaroth resists all expectations, outer and inner. They do what they want, when they want, and how they want to do it, and they do so with a blatant disregard for authority. They act out of a strange, unbreakable source of freedom, choice, and self expression. When someone else tries to tell them what to do, they're liable to do the exact opposite. Highly competitive and driven, they are not one to give up and if they go down, they'll go down fighting if it's the last thing they do.
* * Powers: Astaroth has control of fire. This power requires something flammable around, and while it requires little energy and is easy to summon out, it's difficult to control, especially if they don't have much energy.
They also have the ability to control bone. It cannot currently be a part of a living body. Basically think telepathically controlled bones flying at you out of the ground. There's a few issues however, such as the fact that it is difficult to access and requires a lot of energy, though it's easy to control. It also has a range of 30 feet and causes a decent amount of pain (it basically feels like their own bones are also trying to tear themselves out of their body.)
Family: DM and ask
Likes: Astaroth really, really likes setting things on fire. They also like fighting, and can often be found practicing their sword technique or aim. They also enjoy speaking to and befriending the crows, often found with about five or six of them hanging around, and they also seem to enjoy flying around with them. They, very understandably, enjoy complete and total anarchy and chaos.
Dislikes: With a distaste for authority of any kind, it is understandable that they don't like law and order of any source. They don't like swimming, and they don't like when things get quiet. Astaroth really and truly hates being tied down in one place and being told what to do and they don't like being forced to give in. They also don't like plans. They always fall apart. Also water. They really don't like water. With good reason, but whether or not I'd be allowed to say why is a different story. Rain is fine though.
Strengths: Astaroth is a strong flyer and is actually surprisingly stealthy. They are a good fighter and they seem to know the best places and ways to light a fire. They are also good at hiding bodies and stealing. Maybe a bit too good.
Weaknesses: They aren't the best swimmer due to the fact that they don't want anything to do with it. They aren't the most physically strong, instead relying more on their agility. Astaroth also isn't very tolerant to electricity or cold, so an electrified metal net would be a good way to catch them if you could get it on them.

Now your accepted!!!!
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 9, 2021 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wee need a discussion thread
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 10, 2021 07:01 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
We need some males too, may I reserve both a bounty hunter and a escapee? Both will be male.
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 10, 2021 01:10 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Hey^^
May I reserve two Miles Avis please?
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 10, 2021 01:13 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
WIP (1)
Full name:
Aleck Dixon
Nickname:
Al, Dixie
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Opinion on the government:
pro freedom
* Type of bird wings:
Rüppell's Griffon Vulture
Height:
6' 2"
Weight:
150 lb
Appearance:
Aleck has a slim, thin and muscular build. He has a broad chest and shoulders. His arms are slightly muscular and long. He has a rectangular face shape accompanied with a sharp jaw line. He has hazel coloured eyes that's almost always full of mischief. He has long lanky legs. He has dark brown hair that he keeps at shoulder length. It has a slight curl to it and he keeps it out of his face by tying it back in either a ponytail or a man-bun.
He tends to wear oversized t-shirts(sleeveless) that's cut open from just underneath the armpit to the edge of the bottom seam. This allows his wings to pass through the gaps and doesn't restrict wing movement. Black jeans are accompanied by black combat boots. When it comes to combat gear, he'll swap his loos shirt for a fitted top that the lab created.
His left eyebrow has a small scar due to a previous fight. He has an old gunshot wound on his right shoulder that gives him trouble from time to time.
Personality:
* Powers:
Family:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Edited at August 30, 2024 04:07 AM by Nevaehina's Den
The Secrets we Keep | Mutant RP | OPENNovember 10, 2021 01:15 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
WIP (2)
Full name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Opinion on the government: (pro freedom or pro government)
* Type of bird wings:
Appearance:
Personality:
* Powers:
Family:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved