Wolf Play : Pandicorns Character Trashcan
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Pandicorns Character TrashcanJune 22, 2019 03:21 AM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fill Later.

Edited at December 27, 2019 12:55 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanJuly 1, 2019 04:10 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
ignore

Edited at July 8, 2019 05:28 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 7, 2020 02:13 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name:
Pandicorn
Activity:
Everyday

Character Name:
Silas Roel
Zero or Test Subject?:
Test Subject
Appearance:
Roel has mixed skin, it's smooth and soft as it looks, Roel has one bright amber eye like her mother while her other eye is a deep icey blue. Standing at 5'1, she has soft plump pink lips that aren't too thick but not thin either, her nose is small and button like, her cheekbones aren't high but they do have a look as if they were, and her jawline isn't sharp but her face isn't chubby either, she is rather small and just right in the weight department for her size. Her hips have a slight curve while her chest is more on the flat side, which doesn't bother her when she has to run. Born with Leucism it only effected her hair and eyelashes, her hair is a snowy white along with her eyelashes, her face is pretty cute. Her hair is short and shaved on the sides of her head, while the top of her head has short unkept loose waves that are short enough to stand up on her head but in a effortless style way. There is a small strand of hairs that are longer then the others that hang in front of her face, stopping above her right eyebrow in between her naturally arched eyebrows.
Personality:
Roel would be considered the shy type, but thats not always the case, she can be cold hearted, rude, sarcastic, and murderous if she wanted to be. Those traits only come out when on the job, when off the job she is the quiet small girl who never really interacts with others and would prefer fighting then being with a group of people. Personally likes music but usually won't say anything, she can usually be seen by herself. Usually quiet means nice but she is no push over to anyone, get on her nerves enough and she will snap, but she is not the type to get mad easily. She will resort to sarcasm a lot if you ask or say something stupid to her.
Bows and arrows, swords, guns, the typical tomboy girl stuff, loves animals with a passion along with music, but normally wouldn't talk about her likes unless it involves food.
Dislikes:
Hot headed large men, doesn't really care to converse with anyone who won't listen to reason, especially men, prefers to stick to girl friends but wont mind being around guys who seem like the fatherly figure or older brother type.
Fears:
Deep lakes or open ocean with no land. Has a small fear of large men unless she feels a brotherly type figure from them. Absolutely refuses to go in high places, heights make her nauseous. Needles are her worst fears to top the other ones off, specifically IV needles.
Current Location:
Test Facility
Previous/Current Job:
N/A
Family?:
Had an older brother once taken to the facility she lost track of where he was and where he went.
Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us