Wolf Play : Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:01 Chuuya/Ruggie
Defeat 30 Jaguars in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/30

Roughly 200 enemies and the one jaguar I saw ran away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 09:53 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Calien Loresaden

{Tags: Other Medeival;}

Diplomat and courier

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Ethnicity:
Middle Eastern

Appearance:

Calien is tall, standing at about 5'7". Gracefully built and fit, her figure begins with broader shoulders and slightly narrower hips than what might be the normal. Her legs are muscled, strength having been built up from the constant horseback riding and walking that her job entails. She moves in an elegant manner, as she has been taught, with a tall posture - shoulders back, chin lifted, stomach drawn in.

Calien's face round, ending in slightly sharper point at the chin. Her brows are straight, accenting rather short, dark lashes. Her eyes are a sort of grayish hue that change color in different lights. Her nose is straight and proportional to her face, while her cheekbones are slightly lower on her face. Her skin is olive in coloration, tanned from the sun.

Her jet black hair is slightly past her shoulder and wavy from top to bottom. She most often wears in simple fashion - the strands framing her face tied back around her head together, fading into the rest of her hair at the back.

Calien is used to the finest of silks - her preferance is a sage green dress, embroidered with gold accents. A thin gold band circles her left ring finger, and a simple citrine pendent hands on a silver chain about her neck. On both wrists are wire gold cuffs patterned like a tree. She has since had to give up some of her finest silks, only packing her sage green dress so that, when she arrives at whatever destination she is assigned, she can look nice. To avoid dirtying her nice cloths, she then must change back into her travel cloths - a long sleeved forest green dress-like tunic tied with a wide leather belt over dark leggings and tall leather boots. Her travel close are much more simple and similar to the clothing of a traveling commoner or peasant. If cold, and brown hooded cloak is worn over. From her new occupation, she has learned that it is alright to dress simply.

Personality:

Calien will settle for nothing less than being the best - and she's used to this title. Ambitious indeed, if there's a higher status she could reach, she'll reach it. If there's a better place she could be, she'll get there. An overachiever, everything she does is to the best of her ability - or, at least, one step up above everyone else. Calien has an extremely competative nature, and absolutely despises losing - then again, the loses in her life are minimal. When she doesn't succeed, she holds a grudge about it and will return with a vengence - nobody bests her, not if she can help it.

From a young age, it was drilled into her brain that she absolutely must be perfect - no mistakes, no flaws, nothing. Expectations for her, as the only daughter of a noble family, were high - perhaps too high to be healthy. The resulting young woman is an ambitious perfectionist who will beat up herself over a failure, and everyone in her way to achieving a goal. She really doesn't care what obstacles stand in her way - she will overcome, no matter what, or who, she must sacrifice.

There is no doubt that Calien does often prioritize herself over others - she's selfish, especially when strangers or those she is not close to are involved. She was raised in such a way. As an only child, she got all the attention, and has grown to enjoy the spotlight. The full brunt of her parent's love, frustration, and expectations fell upon her shoulders, and she knew nothing else. Being ignored isn't tolerable for her.

Poised, witty, and charming, she has mastered the art of conversation, specifically with royals and those of a much higher ranking than her. Whip-smart comments and well-meant sarcasm are to be expected from her. She will only reveal the emotion required of her in the moment - Calien knows exactly what is expected of her, and will do whatever it takes to uphold her kingdom's honor. That being said, she does have a rebellious streak. Independent and critical, she is not one to blindly follow anyone.

She's an excellent actress, almost alarmingly so. She's rather manipulative, and if bored, can find enjoyment in misleading and playing around with others. She thinks herself much superior to many, especially towards those with a lesser intelligence. Arrogance is natural to her, and has been a very difficult trait to overcome. Despite the blow that her occupation dealt, she still has retained her haughtiness (although it has been diminished). She quite enjoys debate, and finds civil arguments, especially of politcal matters, a fine pastime if there's nothing else to do. She automatically assumes that her opinion is right, but if well-organized points are constructed by the opposing opinions, she may reconsider.

After recieving her job assignment, Calien has learned a bit more humility, and is far more comfortable with lack of luxery.

Backstory:

Calien came from a well-off noble family. As an only child, she was expected to one day hold the noble title of her parents. She was groomed for success and perfection since a very early age, and is as well-educated as could be. She has a varying range of talents and skills, such as playing the lute (a skill she didn't particularly enjoy learning - it was on her parent's terms, not her own), singing (again, she took lessons by way of her parent's decisions), equestrian and horsemanship lessons, as well as combat classes. She's excellent with a dagger and throwing knives, but has never weilded a broadsword or mace in her life.

After she finished the Academy for magicians, she was assigned to be a diplomat for her charming, witty, nature and gift for persuasion and manipulation (which often proved helpful in foreign interaction). This assignment infuriated her. Not only would she live a lesser-quality life on the road, with constant travel and little luxery, but the highest honor there was, in her mind - to be a council magician - was stolen away from her. Her parents were incredibly dissapointed, but not as much as Calien was. She has never let it go since.

Edited at August 29, 2020 09:24 PM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 10:29 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sol Saanvi Dayal

_______

(maybe a WIP? Something about her doesn't sit well with me)

Human Elf halfling | 19 | She/Her | Hetero

_______

Role: Rider Candidate

_______

Sol is rather well known within her own city as, well, 'the halfling'. It is unlikely that any without connections to her city knows of her. Her reputation isn't personal, rather, it's simply on the basis that elf/human halflings are not neccessairily welcome, and certainly not appreicated amongst the humans. She is recognized for her species difference, but little else.

_______

Appearance:

Sol seems to have retained almost nothing from her elf father. Rather than the pale, tall forms of her magical relatives, Sol is small and dark, almost resembling a fae, leading to much confusion on what sort of species she really is.

Her brown skin is a rich bronze color, a stark contrast to her elf roots. Sol's hair is a black hue, dark as pitch, with perhaps some deep brown undertones when the sun hits just right. It is worn long, in a braid pulled around her shoulder. In said braid, her straight (perhaps even slightly wavy) hair falls below her chest, and is longer when loose; no matter how she arranges her hair, a few strands almost always seem to frame her face, not quite long enough to tie back.

Sol's face is a cross of a heart-shaped and oval, ending in a pointed chin. Her cheekbones are higher-set, but not particularly noticable or defined. She has a sharper jawline, and generally symmetrical face, set with smaller, rounder-shaped brown lips. Her nose is of a proportional size, straight, and central to her face. Thick, dark, and somewhat arched brows frame almond-shaped eyes so dark, they are nearly black. Sol's lashes are longer and thick.

Sol's figure is something of an inverted triangle, with somewhat broader shoulders, a small, flat bust, and narrow hips. Although muscular and athletically built, her frame is rather slim and generally narrow; not delicate, but graceful and catlike. As mentioned, Sol is a small in stature. Standing at around 5'2", Sol is well accustomed to being one of the smallest in the human crowd, and even smaller in comparison to her father. All scars that she has aren't very visible; one cuts across her lower leg, the other snaking along her wrist, and another on her collarbone. All are from unfortunate accidents, nothing more.

Note about her ears: They are small and human-like all except the point end.

_______

Personality:

sarcastic - intelligent - judgemental

One of the first things one might notice in Sol is sarcasm, and a lot of it. She takes great enjoyment in witty banter, never once hesitating during such a conversation - it does seem that she always has some sort of sharp comeback for nearly everything. Clever and resourceful, Sol is someone of a very high intellect, and is a quick thinker; her actions always have some sort of logical reasoning behind them, and she's a decisive, and although her decisions under pressure may not always be the right, rational ones, she can at least stick to a decision. Perhaps as a correlation to her intelligence, Sol is decidedly judgemental as well. Although open-minded, she judges others harshly and quickly - perhaps so that she feels she has the uperhand before they judge her. And, noteably, most judgements she makes (often with at least some validity, considering her intellict), are negative perceptions. She's rather cynical by nature, never quite certain of another's intentions. (That being said, she is open-minded. All judgements can, and often will, be changed).

aloof - composed - stoic - determined

Sol can certainly come off as rather aloof at times, choosing to stay apart from the rest with a haughty sort of confidence about her. Although she is not arrogant, she holds herself proudly, as though she has no care in the world what anyone else thinks of her. She does tend to very carefully monitor her expressions and emotions, keeping it all in check, landing on a skeptical, arrogant resting face. She's composed in the face of nearly everything, and is exceedingly careful to keep her features devoid of any sort of fear. She has an aversion, and subconscious fear of being judged, and she'll free herself of any sort of 'weakness' to avoid such a thing. There is little that can rattle her, and if it does, she's determined not to let it show. Contrary to what one might assume, Sol is an incredibly driven, determined, and hardworking person, although those particular traits have been somewhat buried over the years.

secure - lazy - unnmotivated

As mentioned, she holds herself in a brooding, aloof sort of manner that conveys the message, 'I don't care what you think'. And it's true. After years of dealing with insecurity and self-consciousness, Sol has given up on proving herself to others. She knows she is going to be judged, and although she detests that, she had made a point of not caring in the least. She's secure in who she is - and it only took most of her life to reach that point. So what? In her mind, those who want to insult her on the basis of her bloodlines are free to. They aren't worth her trouble. Because she lost nearly all motivation to be of any worth, she has slipped into a lazy sort of manner. She has been reminded enough times of her lineage that she does not care about anything. She's convinced that she's going to end up being criticized no matter what she does, so why try? Hence, Sol has fallen into a cycle of a complete lack of motivation, giving others all the more reason to scoff at her uselessness. Sol does hate this, and despises that she let herself fall into this lack of motivation, but she can't seem to drag herself out, which frustrates her even further.

loyal - selfless - fair - impatient

Despite her flaws, Sol is a loyal, reliable friend, even though she may not be openly affectionate. Dependable and steafast, she will always be sure to be there for friends and family, no matter the personal cost. She tends to put others before herself, (if they matter, as she would phrase it). Generally, strangers are of little importance to her, and personal enemies won't be recieving any kindness from her anytime soon. In general, Sol doesn't have a long span of patience with those she does not know (or who she does). Slow and uncoopertive people irk her to no end, and she won't be able to stand them for long. All in all, one could consider Sol as someone with a strong set of values, and a distinctly fair-minded perspective. She takes in all sides and options before making decisions, being sure to listen to the opinions of others. Sure, Sol is judgemental, but most would consider her to have excellent judgement as well.

(it gets long and rambling past this point I'm sorry lmao, all the important info was pretty much above)

Strengths + Desires:

: physical :

- Sol is athleticly built. She has no weaponry experience, but she is quick, agile, and an excellent climber. There's a certain grace and fluidity to her movements - one never does see her stumble. As a result, she's skilled in matters of stealth.

: mental and emotional strengths :

- Among Sol's greatest strengths are her intelligence and resourcefulness. Coupled with natural drive and hardwork (although these traits have been buried for quite some time), she's a force to be reckoned with - if only she could find that care and motivation. Lastly, Sol is fair and has good judgement; she is just, and knows her boundaries and values well.

: desires :

- Although Sol has buried this desire, all she really wants is acceptance and love. It's as simple as that. She wants to be worth something, and she is very aware of her lack of motivation; and, actually, she hates the laziness that has overtaken her, but finds herself inable to do anything about it.

_______

Weaknesses + Fears:

: physical :

- With a small stature, although Sol is strong, she can easily be over powered by someone larger. Fist fights and wrestling certainly won't be kind to her, as she does not have a lot of weight to throw around.

: mental and emotional weaknesses :

- Perhaps her most currently limiting weakness is her lack of motivation and, really, care in gerneral. She's too unbothered and nonchalant - she seems to have lost all of her opinions and drive, despite her natural work ethic. This has proved nearly dibilitating for Sol, and she hasn't wanted to do anything for a year or so, at least. It all seems pointless to her.

- Furthermore, she's too closed off and afraid of weakness to confide in anyone about her troubles. This has ended with her bottling up most of her emotion, leading to a rather brooding, grouchy, judgemental character.

: fears :

- Sol fears failure, which is another reason she's given up trying. Although she is confident and secure, she cannot help but fear vulnerability, being judged on the basis of it.

- She is, actually, rather superstitious - she was raised that way. Her mother was warned her about magic, elves and fae, and, well, dragons. All she has grown to percieve with at least some amount of worry. Ghosts and spirits are also valid and real to her - naturally, she finds them unnerving.

_______

Quirk: When worried, Sol will cycle numbers through her head in a clear rhythym, usually up to ten. The clear pattern to her counting is as follows: One, two, three, one, two, three, one, two, three, four, adding to ten. Again and again, she will tap her fingers to the beat of the count, and repeat the numbers until she is completely calm. She does have a few other counting habits and whatnot, and she is likely on the mild obsessive-compulsive scale. (To be clear, ocd is not a quirk, and is a real, valid disorder. It should be treated as such. However, some of her compulsions may be considered a quirk or odd habit. Until I figure something else out. Occasional intrusive thoughts included in her ocd, mild though it may be.)

_______

Do you think they'll match well with a specific dragon character? Who?: To be determined when more dragon chars pop up :)

_______

Relationships:

Sol is close with her mother. She never knew her father, and Sol's mother seems to despise the very thought of him. Regardless, Sol remains curious about her elf parent.

She may have a friend mentioned in the beginning, but he/she/they will be of no importance. Sol is someone who takes a while to develop a connection with others, romantically or otherwise, but she is open to friendships and possibly(?) romance.

_______

Backstory:

Sol was a very unlikely child, to put it simply. Her human mother and elf father met in a human city near Keenan Valley. They fell madly in love, but when Sol's mother became pregnant, there was an conflict between the lovers. As was expected from such an impulsive, somewhat forbidden relationship, the two ended up falling out of love. And that was that.

Sol's mother moved as far away as possible, eventually settling down in a human city by the river, only a few miles north of Saenor. Although not poor, the family is somewhere in the middle/lower working class. As a weaver, Sol's mother's income was low, but manageable. A formal education was not practical nor affordable for Sol, but she did teach herself to read and write, as well as learn mathematics in a desperate attempt to earn the admiration of others. Eventually, there came a time in Sol's teenage years in which she gave up trying to prove herself, and lost nearly all motivation for any sort of hobbies and competitions.

Sol was never directly bullied. Nobody was going to shove her around, and Sol was generally on good terms with her peers, having more than one friend. The adults in her life, however, were more difficult. In the beginning, they were willing to accept her, on the basis that she may have some sort of magic to bring to the human race. After having proven herself to be completely devoid of any sort of power, those in her life immediately tossed her aside (save her mother), regarding her as useless and of no worth, just a bastard child with impure blood.

Sol did everything in her power to prove herself worthy of acceptance, worked so hard to at least be appreciated. Nothing - if anything, they found her efforts even more pointless. And so she gave up, hence leading to her rather nonchalant view and take on everything.

_______

Additional information:

Having lived in the city nearly her whole life, she's never really intereacted with any nature or animals outside some stray cats and dogs, which is likely one of the reasons her magic has not appeared yet, considering elf magic is closely tied to nature. From this derives her wariness, and slight fear of dragons and larger animals.

Quotes: wip wip

Note: With her small frame and somewhat fae-like apperance, it can be difficult for one to discern what sort of cross she exactly is. With dark eyes, lacking pointed canines, and wearing long hair, it does seem that her human taits give her away, but one would be surprised at how baffled others may with at her apperance.

Magic: Well, she should have some sort of magic, but she doesn't. At least, not really. Sol does find this frustrating, that she ends up with the mixed bloodlines and no power to go along with it. It's possible that her magic may reveal itself later on, but not certain.

Also, she has depressive symptoms - lack of motivation, perpetual irritability, a sort of general feeling of worthlessness, etc.. She likely has mild (and somewhat chronic) clinical depression, although it is not confirmed.

_______

Other: why comic sans qwq why I was gonna make my sheet so pretty and now it's cursed w h y grimm I am now writing a sentence in comic sans of out of spite

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:08 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 6, 2020 10:31 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Logan Lynn Rivera

Light source:
Latern

Race:
Native American

Gender and pronouns:
Female, she/her

Sexuality:
Heterosexual, questioning asexual

Height and weight:
5'5" and 122 pounds.

Astronautical Engineer, works in the research field

Appearance:

Logan is a generally fit and healthy young woman, with her lower body far more muscled than her upper; her arm strength certainly lacks. She walks everywhere - it's her method of excersizing with little time on her hands. She makes regular attempts at going to the gym, but often finds that she would rather flick through the most recent satellite design concept with a steaming cup of coffee than run on a treadmill. She makes sure to achieve the bare minimum for activity regardless, and though sleep-deprived and stressed, Logan is healthy enough for her liking.

She's only a bit taller than average, and of a healthy weight for her height. Her chest has little to no definition, and her body lacks any sort of curves. Her hips are of a medium, maybe more compact width, and her shoulders are slightly broader. Logan has put forth effort into keeping her posture upright, after a few years at a desk began to cause back pain, but she can often forget to keep a good posture, and her shoulders will round and slump.

Her hair is of a medium, perhaps longer length, reaching about one or two inches below her shoulders. Not thin nor thick, her straight hair is a brown so dark it's nearly black; it's nearly impossible to find the hint of brown unless in direct sunlight , and so most go on with their lives assuming her hair is black. She usually wears her hair down, and occasionally in a ponytail or bun if neccessary.

Her skin tone is of an olive coloration. Dotted with rather faint but still visible milia on her cheeks, her skin is far from the desired smooth texture. A strong, straight, and slightly larger nose offsets her long, oval-shaped face ending in a sharp chin. Sharply angled brows of a medium, perhaps greater thickness accent deep set dark brown eyes, shaded with short black lashes. Logan's lips are rather thin and are of a greater left-to-right with than average.

Dressed professionally at all times, one likely couldn't find her in any sort of casual outfit unless at home - in which case Logan could be found in sweatpants and a T-shirt. When working, she's wearing dark pants lacking any sort of wrinkle, with a neutrally colored long-sleeved shirt; one can find her in a suit at times as well. She's almost never wearing jewelry of any type, nor is she one for excessive makeup.

Personality:

"I need a cup of coffee."

Logan is a serious young woman with little interest in fun and games. Constantly overworked at her job, time is a precious thing, and certainly not something to be wasted. In Logan's mind, she cannot be idle; everything must be productive and have purpose. She's not accostumed to stopping, or taking breaks; she has a goal set in mind, and nothing will stop her. Ambitious, with an unmatched determination and work ethic lends her to success in the workplace and most any acheivable goal in life.

Calm and dignified, Logan lets little ruffle her or throw her off course. Never one to outwardly lose her temper, although she may be frustrated, Logan has learned how to relax into the anger and remain cool-headed. Although Logan is perhaps not constantly angry, she is very easily irritated, especially by those she works with. She cannot stand repetition of ideas in conversation, and has a lowly opinion of those lacking common sense. What seems obvious to her in conversation often isn't quite as clear to another; and she has no patience for such confusion. Though often judgemental and far from optimistic, she doesn't complain and tries her best to work with anyone she must, which often proves futile. She's independent and introverted by nature, and works with herself best.

Her outlook on life is more realistic; she sees the world for what it is, rather than being overly positive or negative about it. Her perspective ties hand and hand with her natural tendency for directness. She dislikes meaningless chatter, and has an affinity for cutting straight to the point. She tells it like it is, which may come off as cold at times.

An intelligent and grounded young woman, Logan is an excellent problem-solver with an analytical mind. She's a thorough and detail-oriented worker, and carefully outlines a plan before taking action. Though careful, she does not lack confidence in her own ability; however, she often doubts everyone else. Though a bit of a worrier, she trusts herself to get the job done - often more so than others. Independent, relying on someone else is often a difficult decision for Logan. She's rather close-minded. If researched, logical, and scientific evidence isn't provided, she refuses to believe it. Logan especially has issues with opening her mind up to the possibility that someone might be more capable at a certain task than she.

Although not very sweet and friendly by nature, she does have a compassionate side that may take a while to drag out. She's often far too tired or overworked to put effort into being social and friendly; it simply isn't her priority. Although witty and kind towards friends, Logan simply has little time for such things, nor is she the most social butterfly out there - she doesn't mind solitude, although it'll get lonely at times. Logan is a little on the socially awkward side - she's completely comfortable with discussion of a relavent topic (think speaking about an issue at work), but often doesn't know what to say when creating small talk or during your average conversation. She really can't get past 'hey' and 'how are you'. Converastion in generally isn't really much of an interest to her. Yes, she's not very outgoing, and doesn't hold the feelings of others as her top priorities, but people in need of help make her uncomfortable. She doesn't like to leave people struggling, especially if their problems will slow her down in the short or long run. She really does look down upon those that can't pick themselves up, but she has proved to be unable to leave them in the dust, often offering just enough help for them to get by and her to get on with her life.

- Coffee
- A job well done
- Success, as a general rule
- Working. She likes productivity as much as the occasional sweat pants netflix-binging day
- Alone time

Dislikes:

- Incompetence
- The obvious being repeated to her
- Those unable to understand common sense
- Those that smile obsessively and are too positive. Those that won't shut up, for that matter.
- Small talk
- Large groups/social events

Backstory:

Logan grew up in a middle class working family with one sibling; a brother, six years younger than her. Her mother and father, a lawyer and accountent, respectively, were supportive and loving, but busy, often leaving much responsibility to Logan herself. She learned how to care for herself, and the constant needs of her brother (which proved an annoyance to Logan, ever since she was young). Logan's family had a healthy and positive dynamic; throughout her life, her family has always been there to lean on.

She always had excelled in academics, played the violin, and partcipated competative lacrosse for a few years of her life. She quit the sport at fifteen to focus on school in hopes that she might earn a scholarship; in a few years, she would earn a half scholarship to a well known and widely acclaimed college. She and her parents were able to cover the second half of the tuition.

Being 'okay' was never enough for Logan; she worked hard, and ended up graduating with a physics degree the top of her class and continuing to be successful moving forward. After years of accomplishments and setbacks (far too many for her liking), and through an unhealthy amount of coffee and support from her family, Logan found her way into NASA and has been working there ever since.

On a recent July night, Logan woke to a headache, realized she was out of advil, the proceeded to pull on some leggings and a T-shirt before hopping into her car and driving off to the nearest drugstore. She doesn't recall anything since.

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:09 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 7, 2020 11:51 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Reserve

Edited at May 23, 2020 11:59 PM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 23, 2020 11:54 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve