Wolf Play : HelloThere : BeyondTheStars Archives
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:11:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
So we have a vote on yes, and a vote for no...anyone else wanna help me decide?
 The Pumpkin King
03:10:53 
I just rushed to make mush to buy a wolf and it got grabbed in the 2 minutes it took. Heartbreak simulator. I'm old and slow.
 Sabbath
03:09:51 Rook
Amy
No
 technoblade
03:09:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I should join you on that
 TheFlyingKitten
03:09:33 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is my 4-year-old battle wolf so much better at his job than the other five (most of which are much older than him)? XD
 starmutt
03:09:23 marsh | they/it
why make a poll when you can just ask with alliance comms
 Obscurity
03:09:18 Tai
ET
Give them to Hally (or any of GK LOL), who's still recovering from August 2020 💀
 Amygdala
03:09:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
ET
Me...i need to fuel my addiction to wolf party XD
 Red River Wolves
03:09:04 Redd Dead
Amy,
Yes
 Amygdala
03:08:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay guys...i'm sorry but i love him XD
-WP Click-

Hades dye or not???
 Den of Thieves
03:08:42 
I do lol
 Red River Wolves
03:08:41 Redd Dead
ET,
I dump them on the mods lol. Venn has a 99,999 wish that I'm trying to fill up
 Presumed Dead
03:08:17 Outcast/Nightshift
Oh alright! Thanks Techno :}
 technoblade
03:08:16 Lil Techy | Techno
me!
 Eternity
03:07:58 ET
I get so many as I explore in swamp, so I just forget haha. I need to find someone who has wishes to use them on.
 Den of Thieves
03:07:02 
ET
why don't you use them?
As soon as I get one I give em to whoever is on chat :P
 technoblade
03:06:33 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

mm wishbones
 Obscurity
03:06:31 Tai
Wishbones are crunch
 Eternity
03:06:17 ET
I have so many wishbones right now omg
 technoblade
03:05:51 Lil Techy | Techno
outcast

gove them to people's wishes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +4
Red Fox : -5
Black Panther : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

HelloThere : BeyondTheStars ArchivesMarch 19, 2017 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chains: VendettaWolves

Cyanide:
[b]Name:[/b] Cyanide
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Cell Number:[/b] 6
[b]Prey form:[/b] Quetzalcoatl (Quetzal)
[b]Predator form:[/b] Griffin
[b]Powers/Abilities of prey form:[/b] Speed in flying, feathers confuse enemies
[b]Powers/abilities of predator form:[/b] Beak and claws can penetrate anything, generally just powerful physically
[b]Personality:[/b] Cyanide is vicious, merciless, and powerful. He is aggressive and very fierce, always a competitor and survivalist. If you get to know him, he is loyal and friendly, actually very helpful and even kind. Cyanide is okay with killing and a master in the arts of battle, but once you prove your bond to him, he is a valuable accomplice.
[b]Likes:[/b] Storms, fighting, adventuring lands
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Crowds, clear areas without good hiding places, nets
[b]Mental/Emotional Strengths:[/b] Tough, emotionally stable
[b]Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:[/b] Worries about trusting others, thinks all humans are bad
[b]Physical Strengths:[/b] Stamina, can take many lethal hits
[b]Physical Weaknesses:[/b] Isn't the best in terms of hearing and scent, is not the most accurate in his attacks
[b]*Crush:[/b] Impress him

*Reads newspaper* WHAT? Trains usually go on tracks?

Calista:
[b]Name:[/b] Calista
[b]Age:[/b] 12 human years
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Prey form:[/b] Phoenix
[b]Predator form:[/b] Saber-toothed Tiger
[b]Powers/Abilities of prey form:[/b] Healing, rebirth through ashes (Though this power is unused unless death near fire), fire-power
[b]Powers/abilities of predator form:[/b] Especially enhanced senses beyond any other, can run up to 80 MPH
[b]Personality:[/b] Calista is a fierce, determined one, who is mostly calm, joking, playful, and humorous. She does have a pretty creepy, violet dark side, adding to her ferocity, courage, mercilessness, and devotion to ALWAYS get the job done. Nonetheless, she is reliable, trustworthy, friendly, and reasonably accepting. But though she seems chill, inside she is a perplexing array of thoughts, and great at hiding her feelings. NEVER assume anything about her, because if you saw into her mind, what you would see would be a shocking contrast to how she seems. Many think she's just a great friend, but she is always thinking, observing, knowing.
[b]Likes:[/b] Night, knowing so much with everyone oblivious to her knowledge of their secrets and generally everything, quiet areas though doesn't mind a good laugh with her few friends
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Day unless afternoon going into night, crowds, loud noises, clinginess
[b]Mental/Emotional Strengths:[/b] Literal mastermind, can handle virtually any emotional issue due to hiding everything so much
[b]Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:[/b] On the verge of insanity, has a bunch of pent up rage
[b]Physical Strengths:[/b] Speed, agility, senses
[b]Physical Weaknesses:[/b] Despite her strength the strain on her body allows for quick injury, even as she has great evasive skills her balance and coordination is negative, swimming is a skill she will never master
[b]*Crush:[/b] May develop
HelloThere : BeyondTheStars ArchivesMarch 19, 2017 10:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tales Of Five Tribes: OblivionSolitude

Klepto:
[b]Name:[/b] Klepto
[b]Tribe:[/b] Triassic
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Delta
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] 17 Humans years
[b]Appearance (link, image, or written description, must be credited):[/b] TBA
[b]Personality:[/b] She is fierce, aggressive, and fiery. Her temper and subborness, as well as strong set opinions, can push her to fight battoes that she can't win, but she tries and will never stop to her goal with a mind of ferocoty the whole time until she reaches the end; Either in success or death. The velociraptor fears nothing and will stop at nothing, but even with this devotion and her own leadership, she is loyal to no end. Though she doesn't place her trust in other than Triassics, you can rely on her if she knows she can rely on you. In the end, at the stakes of her life she will protect her tribe and what she believes, no matter who or what stand in the way.
[b]History (Optional):[/b] Was raised among Triassics as venerable, even at a young age. Many saw her talent as she aged, but were skeptical of what she would become. Through training, she didn't see any point in it and often ditched or didn't try in her apprenticeship trials. This caused many to think that the best she could be was just a puny juvenile member. Then, there was an attack on the Triassics from a rebellion of Triassics who were against the leader's views. No one knew about this attack, but the velociraptor figured it out and stalked the group. In this, Klepto took it seriously as she only took training as a joke because it wasn't actually a fight. Showing her skill, she called out for other Triassic members and attacked, even drove back major members of this Triassic outlaw gang, and contributed to slay their most defiant warrior once actual Triassic warrior came to help. This gave her true aknowledgement for her power, and once she was a proper enough age was admitted to become a second in command after a new leader was elected.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Evasion, stealth, and especially insane agility
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Stamina isn't too great, has poor senses, tough is not how you describe her scales
[b]Likes (Optional):[/b] High areas/lookouts, getting the credit and respect she deserves
[b]Dislikes (Optional):[/b] Being lied to, things that fly
[b]Crush (Optional):[/b] Open :)
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] Though she respects her leader's views, she doesn't like the griffins and dragons. She doesn't mind Equidae due to them being the original markings of their mythical type, and humans were evolutionary like Triassics so she will stand them. However, she feels that dragons were 'ripoff copies' of dinosaurs, and 'incompetent hybrids of winged things and dinosaurs', dispising dragons in general due to them being so much like dinosaurs themselves. She does aknowledge that they could be good allies, but inside wants nothing to do with them. She also is envious of the power of griffins, and has a grudge against them for being powerful challengers of Triassics. Again, she has nothing special to Equidae or humans, but she can deal with them if necessary. As of now.
[b]Other (Optional):[/b] Hi there
[b]Roleplay Example (Optional if I know you, though prefer just 2-3 sentences if not, no torture needed just a check):[/b] TBA

Valeray:
(We need another Equidae sooo)
[b]Name:[/b] Valeray
[b]Tribe:[/b] Equidae
[b]Animal Type:[/b] Horned Pegasus
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Warrior
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] Maybe 20 human years?
[b]Appearance (link, image, or written description, must be credited):[/b] Think the Denver International Airport horse statue, though a bit darker in blue, with a crooked red and black horn, and wings of the same black and red with the wing bones on the outside of the more draconic-like membrane. His fur also has many scars shrouding it, and black markings around his body. Even with a more demonic and certainly aggressive looking frame, he is oddly handsome. On rare occasions if he feels he knows you enough, he will turn into a lovely looking steed of azure fur with a white and black mix-colored mane and tail, his eyes turning a rich orange as well. The bone wings will switch to white and black feathered ones, too. (This form does not change his strengths or weaknesses in any way)
[b]Personality:[/b] Valeray is a demonic, vengeful, murderous type who will not stop until victory is fulfilled or a job is done. He doesn't back down to anything, and his merciless viciousness added upon his threatening intimidation really puts up with that. Though he is quite the hostile, menacing one, he can be a flirt. Actually sometimes a good friend to those he truly cares about, Val can be certainly adventurous, playful, and very humorous. However, Ray is always up for a challenge or competition, and in the end forever a dangerous opponent.
[b]Strengths:[/b] If you catch the glare of his eyes a mesmerizing hypnosis-like or possession-like state happens can cause temporary paralyzation though always causes a long-lasting but not permanent curse (The curse varies an can range from bad luck to major hallucinations, ect), his hoofbeats can rock the ground and definitely cause major injuries on impact, general unicorn magic (Though not as powerful as Rubix's)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Not very evasive, not too coordinated in his attacks, fighting by day is very disadvantaged to him, agility is in no way his best trait, his magical abilities take much of his energy away, balance in both air and ground is absolutely horrifying
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] "Destruction to all. Nah, I'm kidding. Sort of. I like to destroy things, but dragons are fun, griffins are chill, and dinosaurs are witty. I'd like 'em more as... Accomplices. But if they've gotta be enemies... KILL!"
[b]Other:[/b] Some call him by 'Val' or 'Ray' just to shorten his name.
Hi there
HelloThere : BeyondTheStars ArchivesMarch 19, 2017 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
And last but no least... The infamous one.

Venom: The Lab | Shapeshifter RP : Wave~

[b]name[/b]:: Venom Griffiths
[b]age[/b]:: 14
[b]gender[/b]:: Female
[b]sexuality[/b]:: Straight
[b]lab number[/b]:: #882
[b]zodiac sign[/b]:: Scorpio
[b]sanity level[/b]:: I'd-Gladly-Murder-Everything-Without-Hesitation Insane.
[b]shifter abilities[/b]::

Harpy Eagle (This is later exchanged with Echo's creature; Androctonus Scorpion)
Bombay Cat
Megabat

[b]basic written appearance[/b]:: Ven is a slightly tan skinned girl with amber-orange like eyes and long, slightly thick, dark brown hair. She is on the scrawnier side, with a scrappy form more used for speed rather than strength. She is, by height, on average for her age, and skinny to fit with her scruffy image. On her shoulder, there is the tattoo of a scorpion. She isn't completely sure why she has it, how she got it ect but it is there. She is about 85 pounds, so average, and is about 4' 8".
[b]*advanced written appearance[/b]::
[b]*typical written outfit[/b]:: She usually wears a black hooded sweatshirt over a red short-sleeved undershirt, black shorts and the same color of tennis shoes. The basic edgy look.

[b]personality[/b]:: Ven is a very intelligent but secretive and often silent person. She can be loyal, helpful, and even kind when she tries, which is almost never. She has always been seriously cynical, and comes across as edgy, manipulative, and merciless at times. Although she has a hard surface, when you come to know her she is comical and devoted, but usually her friendships are never made, as they are broken by her suffering and endless, restless anger. In reality, Ven is just an evil, murderous, sinister kid who just wants to let go and kill already.
[b]^history[/b]:: Had been a runaway since an age she couldn't remember and lived on the streets until the scientists took her as a test subject. Also has a to be revealed past, anonymous and unknown except but barely to herself now.
[b]likes[/b]:: Silence, knives/death in general, the dark, things/people that will take her mind off of sadness
[b]dislikes[/b]:: Being tested or watched, when people turn on her, high pitched noises, lights, lots of people

[b]mental strengths[/b]:: Secrecy, determination, intellect/trickery
[b]mental weaknesses[/b]:: Very hesitant in trust, depression and insanity eats at her, loss of hope
[b]physical strengths[/b]:: Eyes are keen to best in the dark, silence when moving
[b]physical weaknesses[/b]:: Eyes are weak in light, not very muscular/not very strong, ears HIGHLY sensitive to even the highest noise frequency.
[b]emotional strengths[/b]:: Isn't tricked easily, doesn't give a damn anymore :P
[b]emotional weaknesses[/b]:: Depressed/Suicidal, gone insane and lost youth, has absolutely no hope in humanity

[b]^quote[/b]:: "The shadows betray you because they serve me."
[b]^theme song[/b]::
For her darker side: Stronger- Kanye West (I had to, okay XD)
Her more meaningful side: Don't You Dare Forget The Sun- Get Scared
[b]^voice[/b]:: Her voice has an electric, pained, scratchy, and almost electronic screeching edge to it, with a mechanical, dark, overall sinister voice taking her tone.
[b]other[/b]:: Ven is short for her name, and a lot of people call her that instead.
(Note: The Megabat is in fact a prey animal, as it eats mostly, as its name fruit bat explains, fruits. On occasion it will eat bugs over water, but greens and fruits are its main diet, and it is considered prey by other dominant predatory creatures.) [/list][/size]

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us