Wolf Play : Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPEN
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way
 Nevermore.
09:24:32 Never/Nev
Is La Llorona only in swamp? I haven't seen her anywhere else
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:01 Chuuya/Ruggie
Defeat 30 Jaguars in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/30

Roughly 200 enemies and the one jaguar I saw ran away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 18, 2024 11:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ivan Lécuyer || Heir-Lieutenant || M: Alvaerelle (Dir); Cyrus, Sarolta, Cornaith, Catori, Esen, Koa, Kethryll'ia, Others (Ind)

Alvaerelle's muttering about her wishes for Cyrus to have acquired a scar brought a small chuckle from Ivan. With that old badger's temper, there were sure to be more chances further down the road. Ivan wouldn't mind leaving a mark of his own, but that was just his pettiness talking, and such blatant irresponsibility would not go down well with clan members already skeptical of his new position. No, a fight between the warrior and the heir would have to take place with good reason, and all of the reasons that immediately came to mind were less than desirable, if not downright despicable. Besides, Ivan would have to wait in an ever-growing line behind Alvaerelle's nieces, Catori, and the warriors. His mind flashed with the memory of the dagger-wielding Sarolta's wicked grin; there was absolutely no doubt that she and the queen next to him were closely related.

He cast his eyes to Vae as she left her seat to move into the sand beside him, and he couldn't help but feel a thrill at her pressed close. There would be no hiding the increase in his heartbeat from her, either -- not with her beautiful head resting where it was. Rather than acknowledge it, though, he ignored his simmering cheeks and breathed in, then sighed. That helped calm his pulse somewhat, though inhaling her scent made the effort almost moot. He hadn't felt this content (albeit a little giddy) in months.

His ears pricked at the sound of her voice, and her teasing congratulations earned a wry chuckle and his own half-joking line. "I hadn't expected it so soon after... everything. Now I just need to convince everyone that I'm not quite as stupid as they might think."

They lapsed into silence once more, and Ivan was happy to just watch the sky with her nuzzled into his side. She wasn't as hot to the touch now that the pyres weren't kissing her skin, but she still radiated a warmth that he hadn't realized he'd been missing so desperately. Wow, was he really that much of a lovesick puppy? Ivan thought he'd had it together more than that.

His placid face tensed with repressed pain at her next words. I miss him, Ivan. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, feeling his own chest and stomach tighten. The scene became all too clear in his mind: he could see himself engaging in their usual banter before Samblar had suggested they join a patrol. Ivan had been about to accept, but he hadn't. Why not? He'd always gone with the young warrior. Perhaps some nagging feeling of envy at his best friend's success had caused him to stay behind, or maybe there really had been something important to do. His last words to the other had been, "Don't die without me, you big doof!" Samblar had gone off with his signature grin, and that was the last Ivan had seen him, and a few other warriors, alive. His friend's bloodied, broken body and unseeing eyes staring straight back at the young man had snapped something in the heir. He'd never felt more bloodthirsty, more furious, more shattered. And he'd never engaged an enemy with more fury or drive.

"I've never wanted to destroy anything more than I wanted to decimate those trespassers that night," he whispered, throat tense and voice hoarse. "I enjoyed it. I wanted to watch the lights leave their eyes... They called me a monster as they died. And they were probably right."

Ivan surprised himself at how quickly the words flowed out of him. It hadn't been that long, but he'd never spoken of it. Even those who had gone with him hadn't heard his feelings on the matter. Talking about his insatiable desire for revenge certainly wasn't a very romantic endeavor, but Vae was one of the few, if not the only one, that he could say such things to. After all, Samblar was her mate and the sire of her children. Another long sigh escaped Ivan. "I should have gone with him. We were going to conquer the world together. I'd have gone with him to the ends of the earth, and the one time I didn't --"

He broke off and opened his eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be heaping my own bad memories on you. Samblar was the greatest man to ever grace this planet. He was as much my brother as Kethryll'ia is, even if he teased me about beating me to your heart."

He paused and pursed his lips. Oops. That part wasn't meant to come out. Ivan smiled and shrugged the shoulder that Alvaerelle wasn't leaning against. A short chuckle escaped him and he mused, "Well, that's out in the open now. I never could manage to shut up around you."

Ivan's brow furrowed and his tone turned more serious once again. "Vae... I know you've got an army behind you, and you've already successfully raised plenty of children on your own, but if there is room for one more assistant, I would move heaven and earth for you and your triplets. I'm not leaving anyone behind ever again."

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 19, 2024 09:39 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir) Cyrus, Alvaerelle, Elariel, Elders (Ind)

His stern pale gaze would fall upon the forest clearing ahead of him as he sipped down yet another cup of ale. What a wild night. Perhaps Alvaerelle and Cyrus’ scene had been enough to reveal the tribe's ever growing concern for this year's apprentices. Everyone likely sensed the shift, whether it had happened after their chieftess abandoned them or following the deaths of both the chief and shaman. Who could really say but perhaps that had been why Cyrus had finally snapped, even if the male was power hungry, he had his reasons to say the least. The male sat a bit more relaxed, lost in thought until approaching footsteps drew his attention back to reality. He’d flicker a sharp pointed ear allowing the other individual approaching that he was aware of their presence.

Then, they sat in silence for a few moments, his gaze finally sliding over as his olfactory senses recalled the familiar perfume of his lieutenant. He’d nearly purred at the warmth radiating from her body, his having finally cooled off despite his rapid arrival to aid the Queen moments ago.

“Thank you for going to them. I was too far.”

He’d bring his painted face to meet hers at the statement. He could almost hear her exhaustion in the statement alone, that or perhaps, it had been disappointment for not being at the scene fast enough.

“Catori. You have had so much to manage and learn in such little time, that is, on top of being our lieutenant. It is an honor and my duty as a warrior to serve and protect the clan in any situation, in your stead.” He’d state proudly, his deep vocals sharing his sincerity.

“For the record, I thought the lieutenant would have been yourself or Elariel.”

The male would scoff, allowing a grin to spill upon his face as he set down his cup of ale.

“Admittedly, I think Elariel has been waiting to be selected for quite some time now. He’s more deserving of the title than I am, though I do appreciate your belief and faith that I would be a good candidate for the position.”

For the brief pause that derived from the pair it had been as though they were gifted the opportunity to actually see each other for who they were. He noted the female studying his face and would offer to do the same, softening his gaze a bit and relaxing his slightly tensed muscles. He knew she was highly unlikely to ever consider expanding well past their professional relationship, as she wasn’t the type of female to at least outwardly express it. He had also figured her disinterest had likely been due to the idea of favoritism and perhaps the increased likelihood of insubordination by the one she decided to claim, but in either case it never stopped him from viewing her as someone he’d enjoy being with had the opportunity ever arisen. He was a shameless flirt, which was mostly true but when it came to Catori it was different. He respected her, viewed her as if she were a goddess thus never really pushed too much outside of wordplay with her, and generally he allowed her to tease him first giving him the go ahead to let his more playful side reveal itself.

Cliste was drastically different. She knew how to work him and he knew how to work her. For whatever reason the two were like rams constantly butting heads but also sharing the same space as if butting heads was simply a way of releasing the tension they placed on one another. He knew what she wanted from him and he couldn’t promise to make her his one and only mate. Perhaps she hated him truly for it but still craved his attention, even if she knew she could likely garner it from someone else. Two contrasting females indeed.

Having realized they both had likely gotten lost in their own parade of thoughts her voice had drawn him back.

"You didn't actually put aphrodisiacs in that wine, did you?"

Naith supplied a hearty laugh grinning like a fiend before shifting his gaze to take a sip of his ale, the tendons and ligaments stimulating the muscles in his arms to flex and dance in doing so.

“You must have misheard me, Catori. I never said that I was the one who put aphrodisiacs in the wine. I merely stated that rumors claimed the wine and boars were spiced with an aphrodisiac,” he would state in a near purr, swirling the ale in his cup once more before finishing the remaining sliver of liquid, “Though, if I had to bet on who put an aphrodisiac in the wine… I suspect it would be none other than the Elders to do such a thing.” He’d finish, permitting a smirk to spill upon his facial features as he drew his gaze back toward the female.

He would allow a tasteful glance of her lips, licking that of his own, before leaning into the female's ear, hoping not to encroach upon her space to the point of discomfort, before whispering - “Though, I find it slightly amusing that you should ask. Has the wine gotten to you yet or are the rumors to be true.” He’d rumble softly against her pointed ear. So close he had been, his gaze slipping down to her neck for a moment as he allowed her scent to fill his nostrils. He kept his smirk upon his face as he returned back to his seat, now eyeing a cup of water that had been laid close by.
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 19, 2024 10:23 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Syllivanna Zylqirelle

Apprentice
Mentions: Esen (Dir) Sarolta, Alvaerelle, All apprentices, Aelion, Merrick, & Baiyen (Ind)

At the finality of her cousin's words as she had pulled Syl nearly across the clearing to follow after Alvaerelle, she’d emit a sigh of relief.

Syl would scoff at her cousin’s earlier mention of needing to look bolder in order to resolve problems. She presumed Esen had been referring to how certain particulars within the clan viewed those much like herself as weaker because they do not reveal a ferality as openly as others, like Sarolta.

“I don’t know what to make of the prophecy but what I do know is that despite the tension and events of tonight, I think we are still meant to have some fun.” She’d chirp, a smile etching itself across her painted face. All the apprentices needed something to settle them down, especially after the prophecy had been spoken at long last.

She would place a hand upon her cousin's shoulder, mimicking that of a mothers touch, and gave her a warm sincere smile.

“Also, Esen. Looking bolder doesn’t mean anything. Everyone has something to bring to these trials - You bring that peaceful nature that we will surely need at some point but clearly you have the potential to be just as lethal as Alvaerelle; Sarolta wears and radiates violence but she lacks where it matters in decision making when under pressure; Aelion has a more level-headed threat of violence but I find it masked by a more charm-- I mean calm sort of calculating threat of death; Aktith’ki brings fierceness and excellent combative skills; Eirlys beings chaos and intrigue; Merrick.. I don’t know much about him but I hear promising things; and Baiyen has a sort of quiet, calculating, and deadly air even when he is much of a flirt himself.” She’d state with a small flush littering her cheeks.

“Come on. Let’s go get you another cup of mead and get back to the dance floor.” She’d chime in finally, now dragging her blue-haired cousin to the nearest table, grabbing herself a cup of wine before pushing a cup toward her cousin.

While awaiting to see if her kin would take the offer, pale bi-colored pools would spot three male apprentices gathered in a small circle. Obsidian, brown, and blonde hair stood in stark contrast to one another against the firelight and a hum of intrigue would rise in the depths of her throat. She would grin nudging Esen with an elbow, nodding her head in the direction of the view she settled upon.

“Perhaps we start by inviting the males to join the dance floor. Surely, Sarolta will join us shortly after unless her feet have finally grown tired of dancing, though she doesn't strike me as the type to do such a thing.” She’d gesture toward her cousin, in yet another offering.
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 19, 2024 11:31 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Akith’ki Terosh | Apprentice | Mentions:

Kethryll’ia, Sarolta (Dir.) Cyrus, Alvaerelle (Indir.)

Space saver for replying to Keth’s response.

His eyes dragged carefully over the heir, purple irises slowly being taken over my the growing expanse of his pupils. Listening to each word intentionally, committing this to memory, when he felt that slice of ice down his back once more. He knew who it was. Akith’ki’s head raised from Kethryll’ia and striking eyes met his own, sending a shock through his nervous system. Muscles tensed, feathering the fibres in his arms. The deliberate gesture to the space beside her, he was being called. Something akin to a trance washed over him, polluting his previous expression.

“I apologise, I must go. It was a pleasure to dance with you, Kethryll’ia.” Akith’ki’s voice was lowered, bringing out the harshness of natural sound, eyes guided back towards the heir for a moment. Then he quickly removed himself from their interaction, he did not need to form a coherent thought to reach his destination. Sarolta was like a magnet, dragging him into her orbit. His eyes remained trained upon her as he made his approach, the previous heated feelings began to cool into something sharper. She commanded his attention and he would oblige.

“Sarolta.” Akith’ki’s single word rolled from his tongue with great care, pronouncing each part to honour the name with the respect it deserved. He did not stand in front of her, instead he took up post exactly where she had indicated. Despite his side on view, Akith’ki craned his neck to the side to keep his eyes focused on her form. She looked formidable, even in the casual festival wear.

Her sudden snarl ripped Akith’ki from his own head, snapping his neck around to look where she was. His muscles drawn taut, prepared to leap forward, she had seen something that warranted that reaction, he should be ready. Purple eyes flashed with a savage gleam as he stared out across the clearing, it didn’t take long to see what she was so angry about. His own ears slicked back against the sides of his head as he watched his father with Sarolta’s relative. His back hunched slightly, waiting, he would not intervene if Sarolta wasn’t going to. His father was seething beneath the queen’s words, he strained to listen.

Akith’ki’s arms went limp as he managed to make out Alvaerelle’s words, his slitted pupils growing in size, face slack. He almost slunk back into the shadows as he watched her gaze round to meet his own. She meant for him to hear that, it was clear as day. A pang rippled through his chest as his mother was brought up, he had never met her. In fact, it was himself that ended her life. He knew his father did not value him how other parent’s valued their children, he did not receive the love and praise of others his age. Yet, if he had never received it, why would he desire it? You cannot miss something you never had.

Slowly, he drew his eyes back towards Sarolta. He felt like he should say something. “I am sorry about my father.” His voice still kept low, only meant for her ears. Akith’ki settled with the idea that he would dwell on the queen’s words at a later date, he had more to think of in the coming days.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 19, 2024 11:37 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Alvaerelle Wynzorwyn

Queen
Mentions: Ivan (Dir) Cyrus, Esen, Sarolta (Ind)

With her head resting softly against his chest she could hear his heart rate increase. She wondered what possibly could have caused that and perhaps she knew it had been their closeness to one another, though perhaps the walk here would have done it as well. Meh, who's to say it was not both. Her hand followed the rise and fall of his chest and upon the deep inhale she could even hear his lungs fill with air against her ear. Her frown had shifted to a soft smile, as a memory of the first night she and Samblar had done this very same thing years ago as teens. His voice would rise as he’d respond to her praise upon his promotion. She’d offer a thump of her hand on his chest in answer toward his last remark, lifting her head to peer up at him from his chest, pale pools staring ever so softly into his.

“Nonsense. I doubt anyone except for maybe Cyrus would think you to be stupid, speaking of he likely finds everyone to be incompetent but himself, so you of all people would be the last to have to prove yourself to him. He’d very very lucky not to be fucking banished from the tribe after his stunt from tonight.” She’d huff softly, returning her head to his chest allowing the serenity of their childhood hiding spot to flow between them.

She’d nearly started drifting to sleep were it not for the male's voice returning to her ears. She’d allow a twitch to escape her left aud picking up on his vocals. She would bring herself to peer up at him once more, soft eyes following every word escaping his lips.

“You are not a monster Ivan. You never could be, even if you had tried.” As he continued expressing his own sadness for her deceased mate her ears would droop a bit, a small smile etching itself across her mouth.

“You as chief and Samblar as your lieutenant would have been a pairing to have conquered worlds that extended well past our very own. You shouldn’t carry that guilt or burden alone. You are the eldest heir, you had other more important things to attend to. Us warriors know we are expendable. We are raised knowing that each patrol might very well be our last,” she’d state strongly, vocals failing to falter regardless of the sensitivity of the topic.

She would reach her left hand to grasp his face so that the male would see her, even if he had before, but actually meet her face head on. “Don’t ever be sorry for talking to me about anything and everything, Ivan. You and I have always been this way with one another. Your pain is my pain.”

At the mention of being teased for losing a battle she hadn’t even known Samblarhad ultimately won, her cheeks would flush and she would grow hot, ears would pin down in submission before lifting once more, and her gaze would falter, slipping to the side as she’d allow a sheepish smile to paint her face. Her gaze would soon return, hand still on the side of his face soon drifting back down to his chest, fingers thrumming softly against the muscle that laid beneath their very tips.

"Well, that's out in the open now. I never could manage to shut up around you."

She’d allow a soft laugh to escape her and merely smiled at the male. Her eyes burned upon him. Despite the madness that had happened earlier this time with him had made up for what a shitshow it had been only moments ago.

“I feel dumb for being so clueless. Admittedly, I should have known you two had been competing for my love. Perhaps I was too blinded by duty and my own work ethic to have seen it.” She chimed in softly, once more.

"Vae... I know you've got an army behind you, and you've already successfully raised plenty of children on your own, but if there is room for one more assistant, I would move heaven and earth for you and your triplets. I'm not leaving anyone behind ever again."

At the shift of his tone and the furrow of his brow her own facial expression shifted to one of more seriousness. Her eyes had nearly welled up at the request. She reached her hand against his cheek again and smiled.

“You know it takes a village to raise children, I would be more than honored to grant you that role.” She’d raise herself on her right elbow severing their body contact for a moment. “These three helions are especially going to need it. I can already see them now - one fumbling with a bow, the other shooting into a nearby tree, and the third aiming straight towards nowhere and an arrow flying across the practice area.” The mere visualization brought a laugh to her face.

She had wondered what their children would look like. Would they be identical to one another, look like a mixture of the pair, or look nothing like their parents at all and take after their grandparents. She envisioned a red fiery haired boy with tan skin and green eyes, the next a slightly paler boy with lilac eyes and white hair, the third for whatever reason she envisioned with charcoal midnight black hair and tan skin with blue-grey eyes (taking after Samblar’s mother). She didn’t know why but perhaps it was instinct, or some delusional idea. Perhaps the Gods wanted her to believe this is what her children would look like but nonetheless she thoroughly enjoyed the idea.

“But, I think you know just as well as I do that, this decision is up to my daughter and niece.” She’d add.

Ivan knew she was referring to Esen at the mention of having a daughter. She had been fairly young taking on the role of the girl's mother and juggling training as a warrior. So much so, there were Queen’s she’d give her life for, helping her raise Esen by giving Vae advice on how to best nurture the child. In a way she knew not to be too pushy on the girl, allowing the blue-haired violet-eyed child to manifest her true nature and personality when she was ready. Fostering the child in a much more docile and nurturing environment rather than one of complete and utter chaos and force. One she knew Sarolta thrived in. It was odd watching the pair play together one starkly different from the other but it allowed Vae to truly appreciate the differences between the two, fortunate to have handled the less fiery one, by the strained vocals of a Koa who had managed to say the wrong thing and have food items, plates, toys, and all sorts of items flung at him over the years.

"I don't think Esen will ever find anyone suitable to fill in Samblar's role, admittedly. Even if I have been more than willing to accept that not even she nor Saro would be capable of taming these three." She'd gest, bringing herself to sit up and place a hand to rub at her belly, which had ceased all activity for the time being.

"I cannot remember if you had the chance to ever feel them." She'd state, peering down at her belly, a small flutter alerting her to someones intent movement.

Edited at September 19, 2024 11:41 PM by Sanania
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 20, 2024 12:20 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Catori Thirle | Stand-In Chief | Mentions:

Cornaith (Dir.) Koa, Clisteoeska, Elariel, Althaea (Indir.)

A soft sigh had drifted out from her lips as she took in his prideful comment, praising her for the effort she had been putting into her progression through the tribe’s higher ranks. Still, the lingering feeling of being an imposter lurked at the edges of her mind. The glances of older warriors in her direction when she made a single small mistake, whispering between them for days. Eventually, Catori had managed to ignore the majority of the snivelling comments, but some days they leaked through into the front of her mind and remained there for days. At least someone seemed to appreciate her presence, her eyes flicked briefly out towards the clearing before it was returned to Cornaith as he spoke again.

“I think you both are deserving, Elariel has been waiting for longer, but with the arrival of his children in the coming weeks…” Her hands pulled lightly at the waist of her dress, straightening the fabric. “I can understand why he was not chosen this time. As for you? I am not sure.”

After their moment of staring, she was gifted with a bright laugh to her question. Her eyes narrowed briefly, a smile beginning to form on her lips. Watching as he drew in a mouthful of ale before deciding to give her an actual spoken response. He spoke half into his cup of ale, the voice that met her ears was surprising, at least surprising that it was directed towards her. Her mind was pondering on a reply, he could be correct in that the elders would always desire more couplings in the tribe, it strengthened their numbers after all.

Catori caught the deviation in his eyes, travelling down from her eyes, with little time to comment on his directed look, the woman felt her muscles tense as he drew close to her. The green of her irises glowing in the low light as her pupils slitted until his voice bled out beside her ear. Catori’s ears did not dare move, keeping herself still so as to not spook the man away from her. Instead her eyes slipped to the side, watching the light from the other side of Cornaith glow through the pale hair that graced his head.

Her arms remained behind her, holding her in place, but she could feel her breathing hasten slightly, her lips pursing to let out a small breath, her eyes watching as the air made a few pieces of Cornaith’s hair move. A mixture of heady ale and the fresh scent of Cornaith mingling in her nose, drawing the smallest hum from her throat. The side of his head grazed her as he pulled back to his seat, Catori’s widened pupils stared at him, a fleeting look drifting over her before she corrected herself.

“It’s beginning to sound like you want it to be true, Cornaith.” Her full lips drew into a sly smile, unmoving from her leaning position, returning the honeyed voice to the man beside her.

It was a little shocking that he had decided to make that move on her, typically it was lightly teasing remarks that passed between them. Perhaps the mixture of adrenaline from the previous argument and alcohol with pounding music had created a concoction that brought their confidence to a new level.

“And if it were true, I doubt you would do anything about it.” Her words crept out from her throat, purring in amusement. Her taunting remark accompanied her sharp smile. A distraction from responsibility, it almost made her wish she had not been chosen for these ranks. To be able to live life a little more free, but that was not what the Gods had planned for her it seemed. “You have far easier quarry to hunt down than myself.” Catori dared a glance out towards the clearing, she knew of his standing in the tribe, especially the women. It was only emphasised by events like tonight, the smeared body paint on his torso was enough evidence she needed. Although, a flicker of confusion lit within her momentarily. He would normally be with Clisteoeska, yet he was here. Intriguing. She caught a glimpse of Koa a little ways away and a hint of something lit within her. Sharply, Catori brought her burning green eyes back to Cornaith. The surrounding black making the green pierce out from the darkness of her gaze.

Once more, Catori made sure to keep her gaze steady, determined not to let her eyes wander his form so obviously. It made the game more fun, in her opinion, to make him instigate the teasing talk. So often, she was first to strike. The reason why was obvious, but it appeared that tonight was a little different and she would like to see how it played out. So long as chatter did not begin to surround them, Catori deemed this interaction as safe. The earlier altercation between Cyrus and Alvaerelle likely distracted a great portion of the tribe, yet she knew that soon she would have to begin gathering the apprentices to address them. To wish them luck on their journey and cart them off to their beds, to rest and prepare for the day that loomed tomorrow.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 20, 2024 08:16 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir) Cyrus, Elariel, Elders (Ind)

“I’d expect even Cyrus to be rewarded with the position before I ever would be considered, honestly. It’s not something I truthfully push for or desire all that much anyhow. Perhaps the Elders and Gods find my inability to settle much like Elariel has, as an immensely undesirable trait. Who's to say.” He’d remark earnestly, shrugging his shoulders.

He was being honest. While he knew he might have had the potential to make an excellent lieutenant he never truly strived to take on that role. He knew the work that came with such a position and while he knew he could manage it he saw others more suited to the role than himself.

“It’s beginning to sound like you want it to be true, Cornaith. And if it were true, I doubt you would do anything about it.”

The male would allow a deep hum to rumble in his throat toward the female's statement. She seemed to be testing him in a way he hadn’t been tested before. He’d allow a wicked grin to spill across his face as he turned his head to meet her own face.

“I would beg to differ, Catori. I wouldn’t dare cross that line with you. Unless,” he proposed in a deep purr, “that is something you’d like me to do.” He’d add tastefully, lowering his skull and giving it an intrigued tilt, canines poking out as a smirk now laid itself upon his lips.

“You have far easier quarry to hunt down than myself.”

His gaze would follow hers as it drifted past their conversation. It would initially land upon Clisteoeska and a small frown would etch itself upon his face. Perhaps it was time he’d end things with the female, even if she had been a rather tasteful bedding partner. Then he’d notice her gaze shift towards Koa. A single brow would rise in peaked interest. Was she trying to tell him her interests were elsewhere? He had seen the pair dancing earlier, actually envying the male for such an opportunity to be granted. He’d have to give him props and ask the male how he managed to do so. Koa was like a brother to Naith, the pair would be eyeing females carefully, wary of which ones to avoid and discussing which ones seemed rather promising. They’d also be very compatible warriors when placed side by side with one another. They shared similar battle strategies and thoroughly enjoy each others company when it comes to patrols. When her gaze met his own he’d endure his facial features remained neutral though could have passed as boredom.

“No male enjoys easy prey, Catori. In fact, perhaps we prefer a much more difficult quarry.” He’d gesture simply, the wicked grin he once had now returning once more.

“Perhaps, we would much prefer a long drawn out hunt instead.” His pale gaze would burn a deep and vibrant pink against the red of the firelight beside them.

His pupils would dilate, falling upon the emerald green of her pools that glowed deliciously against her obsidian facial markings. He’d lean in once more, allowing himself to expose his broad chest toward the female. This would serve as an initial form of dance for the pair, one he knew he could withstand and proceed cautiously.

“I know that I personally do not mind proving my worth, if the outcome were to result in something much like what Elariel has.” He’d finish, baritone vocals tastefully dancing against her ear once more, roving as though being dragged against hot coals.

He’d been fighting the urge to sroll his tongue against her ear, that or even sink his canines into her neck, anything for the slightest taste of the female before him. His restraint was all he had at this point, so the closeness would be enough to suffice his craving for now. His onlt promise to the female that he wouldn’t go past this unless she obliged was whispering sweet playful nothings into her ear.

He’d hum softly, allowing his tongue to lick his lips once more, the heat of his muscles body likely radiating against her at the closeness of their bodies. His gaze would slide to peek at the female beside him, his body still firmly held close against her ear, his grin plastered upon his face.

“I am not sure if anyone has properly complimented your attire tonight, lieutenant. You are absolutely ravishing this evening. Your paint accentuates your eyes rather beautifully as well, dare I say.” He’d draw his pools forward before adding, “Your eyes are truthfully the purest of emeralds.”

For a moment, he’d allow the closeness of his breath and scent of sweet vanilla, rum, and pink pepper to dance across her skin and intermingle with that of her own, before returning once more to his seat. The softest growl escaping his own throat as her scent lingered within his nares, his eyes closing briefly taking in her perfume to the fullest extent possible, before returning his burning gaze upon her. A more sensual gaze now flickered upon his eyes, refusing to dismiss itself, revealing his true desire for the female. She likely knew it and perhaps not, perhaps he’d purposefully chosen tonight especially following the brief mishap into the night. He’d known she’d been tired of having to wear all the duties and responsibilities of the tribe, so what was one night to just be herself. Live a life not so constrained to appearing so serious. The previous chief very rarely allowed an ounce of severity to litter his being why should she. If anything, the previous chief had been so consumed in fulfilling a prophecy that proved itself more difficult to fulfill than any other. Why should she have to sacrifice her very being to juggle a role she likely felt completely unprepared for. To hell with it.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 21, 2024 03:54 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cornaith (Dir.) Elariel, Syllivanna, Althaea (Indir.)

Her eyes flashed at his amorous proclamation that he would not dare overstep her boundaries without first receiving obvious permission. She supposed that was why his games were never directed towards her, at least, to any degree of seriousness. Lifting her palms from behind her, she shifted in her seat, angling herself to face him a little more. For a moment, when his features dipped into something monotonous she thought that their game was over, but as quickly as it had risen to his face, a grin splayed over his lips once more. What encouraged that dead-panned look, Catori was not sure. Best not to dwell on the minute.

His words revealed a lot, his perception of courtship and the outcome all laid out like a predator hunting down their prey. Catori was no prey. Her bright eyes met his with ease as he leaned towards her once more, again initiating himself.

Now facing him better, Catori could feel the heat pulsing from his body, as she breathed their chests almost brushed together. Her ears angled down ever so slightly, eyes half closed and staring into the middle distance as she awaited his next move. It was not what she expected, a teasing comment, an invitation to a second location, all she would have expected. But a comparison to Elariel and his mated status was not one she would have picked out. Her hooded eyes opened fully, flicking her irises to the side to look at him from their corners. She was met with the intense gaze of pale irises tinged carnation pink in the fire light. A strange tightening in her chest made it difficult to breathe for the smallest of moments, a hitch in her rhythmic breathing the only indication of her flustered status.

Instead of reacting further, Catori leaned her neck, allowing for a large expanse of her skin to be exposed to him. Taking the moment to think about his words. She had Cornaith pinned as an insatiable man, something she did not perceive as a negative trait, simply that it was how the male was. Nothing more and nothing less. Curious.

Her thoughts were dashed by his next comment, a breezy compliment that flooded from his lips with such ease it caused a wicked smile to slide onto her lips. As he began his retreat from her ear, she lifted her head slightly so that her cheek grazed his jaw as he returned to his seated position beside her. A soft rumble from her throat at the vagueness of the contact, a slow blink and her eyes were trained back on Cornaith. The young woman took a moment to assess him, deciding that if he wanted to play, she would oblige. Catori drew her eyes down to his chest, studying the smeared paint once more. A thought bringing a smile to her lips before she spoke.

“Thank you, but flattery will not be enough to win me over.” Her eyes slowly returned to his, her head tilting gradually, calculated in its decline towards her shoulder. A second passed before she decided it was her turn to lean towards him. A fleeting notion entered her brain, that she should be busying herself with other duties, seeking out Syllivanna to offer words of encouragement, but her body did not want to drift away. She lifted a hand and placed it on his leg, digging her claws in deliberately, only enough to pinch. She placed some of her weight onto that arm to lift herself up closer to his height. Catori was aware of their near foot difference in that department, yet it seemed a lot bigger now she was so close to him.

“I will need more than pretty words to convince me you’re worthy.” She stole the terminology from his earlier comment. “I am no prey to be hunted by you. I am as much a predator as you are, and I’ll need to be impressed.” She kept her voice low, taking her time to make sure each word was spoken with the sultriness she intended. Her eyes departed from his, trailing her gaze along his jaw, a pointed look with hooded eyes before she suddenly snapped them back up to meet his again.

Each breath she took was injected with his scent, the only meaning being that hers was encircling him now. A deep cherry liqueur tinged with a warm spice, perhaps enhanced by use of a few herbs that she bathed in. A quiet rumbling from her continued in the moments between her words, enjoying their current situation more than she anticipated. Her surprise at his bold engagement was likely the most enticing part that encouraged her to push him further.

“If you desire an outcome akin to that of Elariel and his mate,” Catori lifted her hand from his leg and trailed a fingertip up his torso to his jaw, carefully not to nick the thinner skin at his neck, and pushed it gently into the skin there. “Then I will need to be courted extravagantly. Something I think you are more than capable of, Cornaith.” She purred his name, making a point to let the name drip from her tongue like her voice was meant to purr only his name.

Edited at September 21, 2024 08:05 AM by Urux
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 21, 2024 10:40 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori (Dir) Apprentices (Ind)

As their side glances met one another his grin would seize to dismiss itself. Luxuriously returning it for the moment back to her pointed ear. He could sense that his approach toward her had begun to take its hold as there had been a noticeable hitch in her breathing. This merely kept his satisfied smirk firmly upon his mask. Given the exposure of her neck at the tilt of her skull, his pupils would constrict only to dilate further. She knew he found her enticing, delectable even. A shiver crept along his spine, the restraint attempting to release itself at last.

At his compliment he would note the muscles of her cheek shift, a smile etching itself upon her facial features the cause. At the sensation of his jaw making contact with the same cheek he had noticed shift out of the corner of his eye, he’d freeze for only a moment. A faint escape of air flitted past his lips in a near groan, one just barely audible. The brush against her smooth skin had been enough to excite him. He had to admit, despite having his fair share of experiences with females, Catori was wholly different. His left ear would twitch at the sound of her low grumble, he’d supply his own, pink eyes slipping to meet that of her own emerald gaze. He recognized what she had been studying upon him, it was not his body but rather the smothered paint that lathered it, he’d made note of the smile that grew upon her utterly feline face.

“Thank you, but flattery will not be enough to win me over.”

She knew very well then what she had been requesting of him. He’d supply whatever the female demanded of him. He’d allow a small chuckle to escape him, that is, before his own breath hitched at the contact of her hand, nails rather, pinching only the slightest upon the inner workings of his lower thigh. His auds would lower themselves in submission, granting her all the power she deserved from this encounter. He was fortunate to have favored placing his personal member against the opposite leg for had she placed it upon his left leg, she’d find herself gripping onto more than just a well-muscled extremity. This encounter alone had been entirely different from the many he had grown familiar with. Usually, females would lurk closely within his vicinity hoping to make eye contact granting them the access they so much desired, though very few ever made any direct form of an initiating move, they had always forced him to do so. Wholly different indeed. He’d emit a delightful growl expressing his pleasure at her advance, a smirk plastered upon his mask. At her added weight he would lower his skull to oblige her advance upon him, so as not to force her to strain her back muscles to reach him.

“I will need more than pretty words to convince me you’re worthy. I am no prey to be hunted by you. I am as much a predator as you are, and I’ll need to be impressed.”

The male remained unnaturally still as he allowed her words to dance luxuriously within his ear. A shudder had arisen once more. This female would utterly make a male out of him. He would allow her to win this game, if that's what she so desired. He’d allow her sultry vocals to continue their intricate dance upon his ear, soon closing his eyes to take in her cherry liqueur and warm spiced scent. To his surprise it had been tinged with the faintest of well complimented herbs only further satisfying his olfactory senses. Her warm breath that carried the fragrance of the tribe’s wine tickled his senses. He’d supply a tilt of his skull, exposing his neck to her, inviting her to take her fill. His half-lidded gaze fell upon the vixen before him, slipping to take in her tasteful attire before sliding to meet her emerald gaze. The chill that danced within his blood would reveal itself in gooseflesh, now littering his entire torso and body.

“If you desire an outcome akin to that of Elariel and his mate, then I will need to be courted extravagantly. Something I think you are more than capable of, Cornaith.”

As her hand lifted from his leg to now allow a single fingertip to trail his torso and meet the very tip of his jaw, as if she were guiding his face to meet that of her own to share breath with one another. He’d allow a guttural growl to escape him at her touch, it’d begun as a purr that now shifted itself upon her playful sultry touch. He remained silent throughout her intricate approach, granting her his full attention, refusing to counter any of her words until she had required such. He’d bring himself to meet her head-on. Her fire would be met with flames of his own.

He’d allow his grin to remain, he sensed perhaps it was a feature she rather enjoyed seeing. He’d keep his gaze firmly upon her black sclera forest green pools likely near drowning in flames. The male would smirk soon extending his right arm to reach between them, despite how close they’d been it wasn’t enough for him, he’d placed his hand gently along her jawline, thumb resting itself just before her tragus. His remaining fingers would curl against the back of her skull to ever so gently draw the female closer, lowering himself once more and drawing himself right beside her skull. His chest likely making contact with that of her own, unintentionally. His fingers embraced the softness of her wavy auburn hair, his nares flaring to take in her scent once more.

“Very well then, Catori,” he’d purr with equal grace and eloquence, “An extravagant courting for a magnificently powerful Goddess. I would never have considered supplying anything less for you, Catori.” He would at last finish, her name the last word to leave his soft lips.

Had the female permitted, he would finally release his soft yet firm grasp upon her nape, bringing himself even closer to her neck, his warm breath grazing her skin ever so intimately. Would it be too late to ask for a dance? No one truly ever paid much heed to the timing of such an event, though it would be getting rather late. It was likely near time for the apprentices to be heading off to catch whatever rest they could, the trials now mere hours away.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 21, 2024 07:55 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cornaith (Dir.) Elders (Indir.)

Under the heat of his gaze, Catori was suddenly acutely aware of the shadows the overhanging rock provided them. With their people’s excellent eyesight, they were not invisible in the shade, but at least it may take a few glances to clock what was happening between the pair. Only the occasional flicker of flame lit their eyes in the growing dark, the reflected light of the moon unable to reach them. Before they had returned to sharing the same air once more, Catori had noted the small strike of metallic silver paint that had been pressed onto his jaw. No doubt that her own silver cheek marking had been smeared ever so slightly in order to release some of its mass to decorate Cornaith further.

She had noticed his mimicked tilted head, stretching his neck to expose more of the taut skin towards her. A flash of smugness warmed inside of her. Catori had enjoyed their game, but she was unsure if she were simply another conquest, one that he could sweep off her feet within a few whispered words. Yet, judging from his hitched breathing and slitted eyes, there seemed to be more bubbling beneath the surface that she had yet to notice. Occasional glances in the hottest moments of training, she had caught them, but it was Cornaith. He threw those looks around like it was nobody’s business. It appeared that the glances he had thrown her way held a little more value to them.

Pleased with the shift in his vocalisation as she grazed her fingertip over his flesh, she let the digit guide itself up to the origin of his jawbone. Resting the other pads of her fingers against the skin there. The muscles moved beneath her touch as she caught sight of that wickedly ensnaring grin that lifted Cornaith’s lips once more. The tips of his canines pressing into the edge of his lip, divoting the skin sharply. Distracted by his smile, and the gentle warmth emitting from where her fingers were touching his skin, Catori’s eyes widened fleetingly as she felt the toughened skin of Cornaith’s hand meet her softer skin. Guiding itself along as though it had done it a thousand times before, locking her beside him by the possessive grip to the hair just above her nape, drawing a silky gasp from her parted lips. Her pupils dilating excessively, the smallest ring of green iris now surrounding them.

Her upper body was engulfed by his presence, cast in darkness, suddenly hidden away from the rest of the gathering. Back arching as he spoke contorting the black tattoos that swirled over the toned muscles, as a slow languid smile was drawn onto her lips, her heart betraying her as it picked up its steady beating into something akin to a galloping horse. No doubt in her mind that the increased thundering of her heart was pulsing a flush to her face, ghosting her cheeks with a pink hue beneath the faint freckles that graced her nose. A quiet groan as he finished pointedly with her name. The fingers that were pressed against his face pushed a little further into the muscle as he drew back his hand, she almost let out a whine at the loss of contact. Rather than let the desire within her beat her own mind, Catori managed to keep it contained, instead producing a small sound from her throat as she realised he was moving closer. The feathering of breath that glided against her skin drew a subdued shiver down her spine, her hand falling from his jaw. Now resting her hand at his neck, her thumb hovering by the divot of the centre of his collarbone, her fingers encircling part of his neck.

“Your words are captivating, Naith.” Catori toyed out the shortened version of his name playfully. “I simply cannot wait to see how you will prove them to be true.” Her voice barely a whisper beside his ear, knowingly letting her lips brush against the skin of his ear as she spoke. Her voice consciously strained with desire, willing to push Cornaith to the edge before she felt satisfied in their surprising new connection. Her contorted back could hold her position for longer, but she knew that it would be tender later. Instead of retracting, Catori brought her free hand between them, reaching behind his back. She pressed her palm into his shoulder blade, curling her fingers into the top of his shoulder from beneath. Using him as an anchor whilst allowing herself some relief. Deeming that if she needed to whirl away from him to attend to her duties, she would hear the Elders make the announcement and quickly untangle herself from her partner.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us