Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
11:32:29 Phoenix, Rogue
Fang,
Cute!
 BuggyOs
11:32:15 Bug-a-boo
Ice
I wont know the results for maybe 2 weeks, but the drawing of the blood went good! Very quick, found the vein first try, and I didn't get too dizzy!
 icemoons
11:29:44 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug! how'd the test go?
 Toxicfang
11:28:15 Trench/Toxic/Fang
ollie

he has cool tattoos things!
 Toxicfang
11:27:50 Trench/Toxic/Fang
thoughts?
-Click-
 Faulty Demons
11:27:36 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 BuggyOs
11:22:08 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

took me more tries then I wanted lol but here we are
 BuggyOs
11:20:07 Bug-a-boo
I think I'll try one or two more times for a hero
 AshenCrow
11:19:44 Ashe, Crow
Thanks Ecifircas <3
 ShellfishPups
11:19:35 
Nevermind, it was apparently counting an Antelope as an enemy
 BuggyOs
11:19:13 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

decided to try and get a breeder girlie from WP to have pups for the full moon, and got this girl. Do I use her, or go for another
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:52 Ecifircas
ShellfishPups, screenshot the Explorer's Map you got?
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:37 Ecifircas
AshenCrow, I believe in you. *^*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:07 
do*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:02 
I am stuck in explore with apparently one enemy left... I've even used the explorers map and it doesn't even show an enemy on there so idk what to d
 AshenCrow
11:17:03 Ashe, Crow
Defeat 5 Weretigers in battle. (jungle)
and Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert). I'll be on these quests for a year T-T
 The Pumpkin King
11:10:24 Ecifircas
distant-screams, haha. A few people have said that. I feel bad for the confusion. ;w;

But thank you. ♥ I still feel like it's a touch long and a bit of a drag to read but oh well, I tried. x')
 distant-screams
11:09:16 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
didn't realize you changed your name lol! it looks very nice and sophisticated, i like it ^^
 Clear Sky
11:08:46 Sky / Blue - she,her
im going to kill myself lol. Nobody does boarding ahh
 The Pumpkin King
11:08:28 Ecifircas
I finally revamped my bio... another time... lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -5
Rattlesnake : -4
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Altschmerz || DiscussionSeptember 9, 2023 01:33 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
A harmless little discussion thread for anyone who has their character(s) accepted for this roleplay! Feel free to chat about anything so long as it's within WP rules. Also, please don't start any drama here! However, you can plot some drama with other players here >:D

Sign-Ups || Discussion || Roleplay Thread

Edited at September 9, 2023 01:35 AM by Voxtexy
Altschmerz || DiscussionSeptember 9, 2023 01:35 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Land overview:

The land that the packs are converging on is secluded and about a ten miles from the nearest town. They live in what's called a 'mountain range'. The forests around them are dense and made up of mostly coniferous trees such as firs, pines, redwoods and spruces. In this spacious territory lay three homes. One smaller cabin, where the original four friends stay- and then, on opposing sides of the territory there are large cabin homes. The pack cabins are large and spacious with enough space for the members to live comfortably without feeling claustrophobic. Each pack mate has their own room, unless of course they request to share one. The front of the cabins are facing a slope and a large balcony is situated on the second floor. Underneath the overhang of the balcony is an outdoor seating area with chairs, and outdoor couch and a cushioned swing, with a fire pit off to the right. The cars that the pack owns are kept under a shelter to the left of the cabin and are usually only used to makes trips into town.

Whoever had lived here previously made the cabins with the intent of the same group/family using them. Why else would they match?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us