Genuinely think I might include a 10% discount on comms if it's my design LOL

Demons
That pose looks great! :0
 OneFourOne
09:32:29 Johnny, he/him
How do the Party on tokens work?
 Nevermore.
09:32:23 Never/Nev
I'll vaccinate animals just fine, IV dogs and such but the minute it's my turn I'll nope out of there so quickly.
 distant-screams
09:32:03 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's so fun xD i've got two comms right now for designs by me and i'm excited to work on them
 Zeraphia
09:31:58 Spooky Vah
Ollie

That hair is fabulous. I love it
 Eternity
09:31:42 ET
beetle
Hard agree, it makes my day
 Zeraphia
09:31:27 Spooky Vah
Katy

All the time XD
 Faulty Demons
09:31:18 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism? :)
-Click-
 distant-screams
09:31:05 katy | beetle
i think the best part about both designing adopts and doing commissions is occasionally getting to draw the designs you've made lol
 weest
09:30:54 monty / weest
hey, does anyone remember there being talk of a Halloween event like Valentine's where there's a pelt boost available in wolf party for 24h? Or am I misremembering
 The Amethyst
09:30:41 Dart
Techno

First 100 enemies I've seen in awhile
 BuggyOs
09:30:28 Bug-a-boo
purge
see, I was scared, but not as much as my sister. Vaccines still make me nervous, because they don't hurt but just feel weird. I'm thinking about getting a piercing but I'm nevous. My sister however is still scared of shots but not other needle things
 The Amethyst
09:30:13 Dart
I remember me desperately trying to escape the room while getting a shot lost a boot in the process
 technoblade
09:30:10 Lil Techy | Techno
103 enemies in forest weee
 Arachne
09:29:09 Ara/Kat
Dart
i have a core memory of sobbing when i was little when i had to get a needle, i was the same >.>
 Purgatory
09:28:58 Purge/Purse/Pug
Buggs
Believe it or not, so was I as a kid up into my early teens but now I get tattoos/vaccinations just fine XD just woke up one day and stopped caring
 The Amethyst
09:28:52 Dart
Buggy

Huh.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    615    616    617 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 05:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Nice, nice, very fun
-
One thing I actually love about the enneagrams is that...
I thought Garvin was a 7 at first. Because I only ever do him while he's unhealthy.
Now, that may seem off, because don't 6's go to 3???
Well. I'm actually a 3 myself, but I get mistyped as a 5 rather often. 3's as a whole tend to get mistyped the most out of the enneagrams. Because 3's are The Achievers. But each 3 decides for themself what will make them achieve and satisfy their core desire and then they basically hide as that enneagram instead of, you know, being themself lmao
So. Garvin being an unhealthy 6 would go to 3, and which enneagram would he believe would help him most? 7. Fucking 7. So what you actually get from an unhealthy Garvin is a really odd mix of a 3 and 7.
Oops.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, also, Aries' quote is from the Greek myth Antigone. Which. I think is great. Not his favorite myth. But definitely one of his favorite quotes.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaooo, I fucking love that
And I love the enneagram as a whole, it's so fun!
And confusing sometimes-
I totally get how you were struggling there too, haha
I kinda did the same with Nico, and, coincidentally, myself at first too
Nico was throwing me off because I could totally see them as a 2, 6, 9, or even a 4 or 7 sometimes. And then I couldn't figure out the wing when I settled on 9 as the most accurate. Because my guy could be anything in order to better fit those around her, lol
And I'm actually also a 9w1 but struggled with it for a while because I can see myself displaying 6 and 4 behaviors a lot, as well as some 2. Turns out I'm just an unhealthy 9, but, also, 9s whole thing is, well, molding to better fit and keep the peace, so I guess it makes sense.
I guess me and Nico are doing the same type of thing, I'm just doing so a lot less drastically and am not is a necessarily terrible situation XD
I guess it was to be expected, Nico's probably the most similar to me of most of my characters in form of attitude, they're just way more exaggerating, lol.
Briar, on the other hand, was easy. An 8 through and through, the only hard part was figuring out their wing, but even then a 9 wing made way more sense for them, loll
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I also love that quote, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, that's fair
Honestly, I have no idea which of my characters are most similar to me.
And, oop, yeahhh- I'm probably not the healthiest 3 out there lol
I've gotten better through the years but ooooh boy.
I still don't know what my wing is, honestly. Neither of them seem right. Like, every enneagram test I've taken- 2, 4, and 7 always seem to be my lowest. 5, 3, and 1 always seem to be my highest on the other hand. Which. Doesn't help at all for anything.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, wings are hard. I think 9s generally have it easier in terms of wings, honestly, once they figure out that they're a 9 anyway. Though that could just be me, haha
I'm hella avoidant of conflict and way repressed when it comes to anger, where as a 9w8 may have an easier time expressing anger in the moment rather than repressing it, so-
I wish you luck with figuring everything out though! Definitely not easy, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh
The multiples of 3 get the most mistypes
And then apparently I just can't figure out my wing either
I need to go stare at 3w4 vs 3w2
For like
Three years, apparently
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, the struggle is real
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, nevermind, glanced over the wings again.
I guess it was just the unhealthiness that did it before because every 3w2 vs 3w4 was always written in the idea that they're chilling and I most certainly was not chilling the last time I looked at it
Yeah, um.
I'm definitely a 3w4, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 1, 2024 06:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Not going to lie, Aries was actually super easy to figure out the enneagram for.
And... Mostly because of Garvin. Not going to lie.
Because, well, I'd only ever done unhealthy Aries so figuring out the enneagram should've been difficult
But I've already spoken about how Aries will change through hanging out with Garvin. He gets more relaxed, more confident, more well silly, more energetic.
Meanwhile we know that an unhealthy Aries is incredibly anxious and worried and hypervigilant.
And 9's go to anxious 6 in stress and confident, admittedly somewhat energetic 3 in growth.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    615    616    617 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us