Wolf Play : Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
11:20:07 Bug-a-boo
I think I'll try one or two more times for a hero
 AshenCrow
11:19:44 Ashe, Crow
Thanks Ecifircas <3
 ShellfishPups
11:19:35 
Nevermind, it was apparently counting an Antelope as an enemy
 BuggyOs
11:19:13 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

decided to try and get a breeder girlie from WP to have pups for the full moon, and got this girl. Do I use her, or go for another
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:52 Ecifircas
ShellfishPups, screenshot the Explorer's Map you got?
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:37 Ecifircas
AshenCrow, I believe in you. *^*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:07 
do*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:02 
I am stuck in explore with apparently one enemy left... I've even used the explorers map and it doesn't even show an enemy on there so idk what to d
 AshenCrow
11:17:03 Ashe, Crow
Defeat 5 Weretigers in battle. (jungle)
and Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert). I'll be on these quests for a year T-T
 The Pumpkin King
11:10:24 Ecifircas
distant-screams, haha. A few people have said that. I feel bad for the confusion. ;w;

But thank you. ♥ I still feel like it's a touch long and a bit of a drag to read but oh well, I tried. x')
 distant-screams
11:09:16 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
didn't realize you changed your name lol! it looks very nice and sophisticated, i like it ^^
 Clear Sky
11:08:46 Sky / Blue - she,her
im going to kill myself lol. Nobody does boarding ahh
 The Pumpkin King
11:08:28 Ecifircas
I finally revamped my bio... another time... lol
 Lazy Kingdom
11:07:45 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
248 brains

I would save for a dye but none of wolves need it lmao
 BloodWeb
11:07:03 Blood/Nicole
Yay!!
 BuggyOs
11:06:28 Bug-a-boo
Riverrock (H/xW) rakes Cerberus 3 and kills them.

just killed a Gwyn, one move over and killed a cerberus, my luck is back!
 BloodWeb
11:05:05 Blood/Nicole
I have only gotten one slobber and lyre (used at the wrong time) but the souls are useful
 distant-screams
11:04:55 katy | beetle
Buggy,
thanks ^^ i hope so too, he's 18 though so who knows lol
 BuggyOs
11:04:16 Bug-a-boo
Katy
I hope that goes well for you!

Blood
I like the souls, but I never use the slobber. The lyre hasn't given me anything either :/ bones are also nice though
 BloodWeb
11:03:52 Blood/Nicole
I have 8 I just restarted my pack so I don't really need them rn

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -5
Rattlesnake : -4
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 1, 2024 05:07 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP WIP WIP
Full Name
Peyton Winchester
-
Preferred Name
Peyton
-
Nicknames Received
Preston, Payday, "Benny Goodman", open for more
-
Nicknames Given*
PM me :D
-
-
Birth Date
November 21st
-
Zodiac
Scorpio
-
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
-
-
Pronouns
He / They
-
Sexuality
Aroace
-
Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?
Peyton is very musically talented! He plays first chair clarinet within his college band and has participated in numerous music programs including honors youth orchestra. That said, he works terribly hard and has eventually become burnt out. The main purpose of the vacation is to help get him a break
-
Appearance:
-
Personality:
-
Strengths & Weaknesses (at least 5 each):
-
Likes & Dislikes*
-
Relationship Status
In a platonic relationship with a lady named Sage Berkley
-
Crush
N/A
-
Significant Other
Sorry people, mans taken
-
Exes
OPEN
-
Familial Relations
OPEN
-
Affiliations
OPEN
-
Small Backstory (Just a Little Summary of their life so far would be great!):
-
Theme Song(s)*:
-
Other:

Edited at May 1, 2024 08:36 PM by Raven Wing
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 1, 2024 05:10 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Get rid of camilla so I can have my nickname back :=0/jk
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 1, 2024 05:36 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
What should i put for reason blah blah?
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 1, 2024 05:54 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
You could give them a talent that the districts noticed well, or you could make them well known- I also might allow a district or twos students and staff to nominate a character to go, but be creative!
Also, to everyone. I would appreciate unnecessary commentary to wait for the discussion. If you have a question, Pm me!

Edited at May 1, 2024 05:55 PM by Biologist at Work
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 2, 2024 12:14 AM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
both boys are done i believe <3
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 2, 2024 06:40 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award

Iconium said:
both boys are done i believe <3

Both need at least six sentences for appearance and personality, they'll then be accepted💚
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 2, 2024 09:48 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
:^ I added more words
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 2, 2024 11:22 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
fixed <3
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 3, 2024 06:44 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Iconium,
Both are accepted!
@Austin,
Ill go ahead and add your character to the roster.

Edited at May 3, 2024 06:44 AM by Biologist at Work
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 3, 2024 07:39 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Full (Government) Name:
Ixora Rune Nishan
Preferred Name:
Ezekial
He will ONLY introduce himself as this. You will likely never see or hear his government name.
Nickname(s) Received:
Ez
Open for more
Nickname(s) Given:
PM me

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Birth Date:
July 6th
Zodiac:
Cancer
Trans - FtM
Pronouns:
He / Him / His
Sexuality:
Pan(sexual/romantic)

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate:
Ezekial is fairly well-known across his area for a multitude of reasons. Excelling at most things academically and athletically, he spends a good chunk of time doing whatever he can to help others, whether that be his friends or a stranger. Service certainly isn't anything new to him, and in fact, he quite enjoys it.
It's a combination of his academic scores, athletic performance, and plentiful service hours that drew the eye of the district.

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Appearance:
At first glance, nothing about Ezekial screams different or look at me! He stands at a comfortable 6'0, weighing in at 200 lbs. He's well-built with a rectangular body shape and hard, lean muscles. A product of countless hours of toning his body and many, many mornings of PTs.
-
Ez's skin is a nice tan bronze from numerous hours in the sun, the warm amber undertone giving his skin a rich colour. A sharp, defined jawline, high cheekbones, and a straight nose are a few of the features that make up his diamond face shape. There's a spatter of freckles across the bridge of his nose and cheeks. Ezekial's eyes are a mixture of several colours. In the sunlight, the green in his eyes is more prominent than the warm honey-brown. His inner iris is a thin ring of grey-green, and each colour seemed to bleed into the next, giving his eyes an alluring kaleidoscopic look. His dark brown hair is thick and curly, cut shorter on the sides of his head while some of the curls spill over onto his forehead. His thin lips are usually quirked up in a smile or grin. He has a long thin scar running the length of his left forearm from a climbing accident that happened in his high school years. It wasn't deep and there weren't any long-lasting effects, but Ezekial finds it to be part of a funny story to tell others.
-
Having come from a family that worked their way up and was now fairly well off in terms of money, as well as getting the majority of his school funds paid for with scholarships, Ezekial was able to get all of the surgeries and treatments needed to fully transition. His shoulders are broader, his form a little more filled out with muscle, and his voice several octaves deeper than before.
-
He doesn't reach for bright, unique, or vibrant clothing, but the milder, darker tones of casual clothing. His usual fashion of wear includes jeans, cargo pants, graphic t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, and ankle-high hiking boots. He has several ear piercings such as multiple helix, conch, and lobe piercings. The earrings in his lower lobes are usually rings while the others are studs. He'll have a few rings on each hand, and the majority of the jewelry is gold in colour.
-
He's particularly proud of his tattoos. He has quite a few, despite the disapproval from his family. A few of the bigger ones include:
  • A laural around his lower neck and collarbone
  • A half-sleeve tattoo on his left forearm of a raven perched on a skull (one of his favorites)
  • A phoenix on his left ribs
  • The tattoo on his right side showcases a gaping hole in the skin, a mass of gears and other machine parts underneath the 'missing skin'
  • A snake circling around his upper right forearm eating its own tail
Ezekial has a few smaller ones scattered around

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Personality:
Self-confident
Having gone through some serious body dysmorphia before and during his transition, Ezekial has finally recovered his confidence and sense of self-worth. He adores how he looks now and is extremely proud of his progress. He feels like he's in the right body now, and doesn't care what others may think of him.
He isn't one to show off or flaunt anything, but he won't let others walk over him. The quiet confidence that surrounds him can make others feel comfortable and secure around him.
In the moment
The definition of "Live your life to the fullest"
You could call it something else, call him impulsive or reckless, but he likes to think that he's just experiencing all that life has to offer him. He loves exciting things: skydiving, climbing, canyoning, etc, etc. He loves the adrenaline and will always go first if others feel uncomfortable. He doesn't hold much fear for anything but water.
Friendly
Though he might not be the type to go up to someone random and start chatting them up, he doesn't mind meeting new people and will engage in conversations that he finds interesting. He looks approachable and kind, and his personality reflects that.
Polite
Raised to be respectful and polite at all times with people he didn't know very well, Ezekial is always offering to help others and often refers to others as 'Sir' and 'Ma'am', even if they are only a few years older than him. He speaks formally and is well-versed in etiquette.
Calm
Having gone through training to stay calm under pressure and just being a calm guy in general, Ezekial can keep a straight face and a clear head in almost any situation and is able to make quick, deliberate decisions.
Hard-working
As much as he loves to relax and mess around with his friends, he's dedicated to finishing his work first. One of the reasons he's one of the best students at his university is that he is diligent and always does his work to the best of his ability. Whatever he does, he puts his all into it.
Absent-minded and Restless
A lot of the time, Ez can push down and suppress his jittering and fidgeting, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's almost always in motion or doing something. His attention span isn't the best either. He zones out and gets distracted quite easily which can be very frustrating to him. Tapping, humming, bouncing his leg, cracking his knuckles, and walking around aimlessly are all things he does when bored or restless.
Flip switch
Ezekial's personality can change drastically.
He may be calm, friendly, and polite most of the time, but as said before, he won't let others walk all over him. He prefers to avoid fighting but won't back down if someone is butting heads with him and he's sure that they're in the wrong. He can keep his cool for the most part, but if the other person is talking too much shit for his liking or harassing others (especially those he considers close), it won't be pretty.
It takes a lot to get him to that point though, so take the warning hints and back down before things get rough <3

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Strengths:

More physical activities, specifically climbing and running

Music - Plays drumset, has a great sense of time

Observant - Sharp eyes that catch almost everything, keen eye for details

Working with machines - Majoring in Mechanical Engineering

Discipline and Orderly - Military training

Keeping a calm head in stressful situations

First Aid

Weaknesses:

Swimming - He's terrified of drowning and therefore doesn't go in the water

Sitting still - His restlessness

Sleeping - His mind is running a mile a minute. Who has time to sleep when there's so much to do?

Can be a bit reckless with his thirst for adventure

Stamina - He's a sprinter, not a long-distance runner. The only exception to this is climbing.

Rambling - If you get him talking about something he really, really likes, you're going to have to gag him to get him to shut up.

The sun

The heat

Stargazing

Playing music (Drumset)

Friendly debates

Traveling

Amusement parks

Horror (Movies, shows, houses, stories, anything)

Anything adrenaline inducing

Dislikes:

Swimming

Crowded areas

Sudden loud noises

Spiders and other creepy crawlies

Obnoxious/loud/arrogant people

Unnecessary conflict

Spicy foods

Cave diving/spelunking (Not anymore, at least)

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Relationship Status:

Single pringle

Crush:

Open!

Significant Other:

None (currently)

Exes:

Doesn't have many serious exes, but the majority of them he's on good terms with

Alexander Ezra Alejandro

Love Language:

Giving: Acts of service

Receiving: Quality time

Note about his love life -

While Ezekial is hesitant to get into long-term relationships with people, he doesn't mind summer flings, just as long as both sides agree to it and there won't be any hard feelings once (if) it ends.

Familial Relationship:
Father:
Ross Nishan
(Close relationship, mainly focused on a love for the outdoors)
Mother:
Cathy Nishan
(Strained relationship over him coming out, not hostile to him but passive-aggressive and at odds. They don't talk a lot)
Sibling(s):
Ryker Nishan
Older brother
(Close relationship, mainly focused on the military)
Jade Nishan
Twin sister
(Very, very close relationship! Twins don't need a reason to be close. Younger by three minutes)
Affiliations:
Open!

↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞

Small Backstory:
Born into an active-duty military family, Ezekial was brought up fairly strict and disciplined, not that he minded that. He and his family never stayed in one place for too long, making him a bit wary about making friends he knew he'd have to leave behind in just a few years. His family settled down during his Freshman year of high school, letting him go through high school in one place.
It was during this time that he found out that not only was he not exactly straight, but he wasn't a female either. Not seeing any reason to hide it, Ez sat his family down and explained everything calmly. His father and sister full-heartedly supported him, his brother was a bit confused but didn't care either way, but his mother was a bit apprehensive. Their relationship is strained, and they don't talk much, but Ez hopes that she's slowly adjusting to the change.
At the moment, Ezekial is in the middle of the long process of getting his name legally changed, hence why his government name is still present.
Deciding to go out of state for Uni, Ezekial began studying Mechanical Engineering, aiming to join the military like his older brother, hoping to be a part of an Armour Division. The training isn't easy, but it's sure as hell awesome.
Moving to an entirely new place wasn't anything new to him, and Ez adapted easily, quickly making a small, tight-knit group of close friends with whom he currently shares a large apartment as well as a large group of mutual and regular friends from his classes and sports team.
Theme Song(s):
Could Have Been Me
The Struts
Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Panic! At the Disco
Other:
Though he used to love the water and was a great swimmer, somewhere along the line, Ezekial developed an intense, crippling fear of drowning, making him terrified to go in or out on any large bodies of water. He can be around those large bodies of water (in fact, walking along the beaches is one of his favorite pastimes), but he refuses to go inside them. Boats are a big no-no for him too.
Stemmed from a spelunking incident where he and his brother and father were down in one of the shafts in the cave system they used to frequent when the sky opened up and rain began falling. It wasn't supposed to be rainy that day, but it was. The family managed to make it out, but they ran into some rapidly rising water and struggled to get out.
Now Ez doesn't like caves, either.
-
( If you want to see examples of Ez's tattoos or anything else, PM me :D )

Edited at May 11, 2024 08:43 PM by Soulsilver

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us