Wolf Play : Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | Open
Chatbox
 Whispering Phantoms
07:31:04 It's me Rain!! :D
Wander
Actually not bad. I usually don't like coats like that but that's not terrible. Depending on the stats I might want to breed him with one of mine
 Malcuth
07:22:58 Wander
Wolverine. I want a brown stud too that's why I was trying to come up with a good coat other people would like too
 kycantina
07:22:03 ky but it's spooky
Mal, I like him! What's the base? been looking for more brown studs
 Malcuth
07:20:41 Wander
-Click-
Thoughts on this coat? I want to make a custom stud
 Nevermore.
07:17:54 Never/Nev
Cortex

Its Baltic :)
 starrywing
07:16:40 Novo/Starry
in europe:3
 Cortex
07:16:10 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
What? Where is that?
 starrywing
07:15:33 Novo/Starry
it's 15:15 here in estonia!
 Cortex
07:14:57 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
Its like 8:00 am Here in North carolina
 starrywing
07:13:45 Novo/Starry
i came from school a couple minutes ago
 Cortex
07:13:08 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, Cool. I'm on the bus on my way to school
 starrywing
07:12:08 Novo/Starry
core

im chilling
 Cortex
07:11:43 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Novo! How are you?
 starrywing
07:11:08 Novo/Starry
hi core!!
 Cortex
07:10:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning Chat!
 starrywing
07:05:14 Novo/Starry
aurora

thanks! that made my day! :)
oop- sorry
 The Amethyst
07:03:50 Dart
Hi chat
 kycantina
06:53:40 ky but it's spooky
Gwyn just dropped a charon's blessing,, should I use it now
 Salem
06:49:25 Rumi
Slapping chat with a poll ✨
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:48:25 P'Sky
What is with the apple market x.x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Badger : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 2, 2024 03:20 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! Can I do a demon hunter if this is still open?
(Also, this might be my first time doing an RP in a forum, so I might not be that good.)
(also, I am generally not able to go on WolfPlay on Sundays.)

Edited at February 2, 2024 03:22 PM by Storm Runner
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 2, 2024 03:21 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yup!
There's a signup sheet on the first page, second post for you to fill out and send in your character and then you can see if ya get accepted :3

Storm Runner said:
(Also, this might be my first time doing an RP in a forum, so I might not be that good.)

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 2, 2024 03:27 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Is it okay if I do my sign up sheet tomorrow or on Monday? I have something important to do right now, sorry to keep you waiting!

Salem said:
Yup!
There's a signup sheet on the first page, second post for you to fill out and send in your character and then you can see if ya get accepted :3

Storm Runner said:

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 2, 2024 08:25 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Cassandra Penelope West
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: Straight (?)
Appearence: A bit over avaerage height (5'5), slender body, some people might even describe her as skinny. Cassandra has long, straight black hair which she usually keeps back in a ponytail or bun, dark brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Her nose is slightly... pointed. She's typically expressionless, choosing to give away as little hint of her emotions as possible.
Personality: Cassandra can be extremely stubborn when someone tries to make her do something she doesn't want to do. However, if it is a reasonable request, she'll do it. Cassandra is also actually kind of shy, oftentimes avoiding interacting with other people. She prefers to completely shut away her feelings, disliking the idea of someone seeing her being emotional, and only releases her emotions when alone. Whenever she really gets pissed off, her temper pretty much explodes. Cassandra gets annoyed easily and shows it with sarcasm. She can be a bit arrogant at times, especially when dealing with people she finds irritating. Cassandra likes to do activities in which she can simply be alone. She has a hard time asking people for help, instead just trying to get through things by herself. When Cassandra is alone or with friends, she shows her nice side: compassionate, empathic, and generally chill.
Dislikes: getting repeatedly asked about something, unnecessary brutality, getting her stuff touched/taken without her permission, loud atmospheres
Weapons: Bow and arrow; Cassandra prefers not to just throw herself into a fight. She's also okay with knives and daggers, but they're not her favorite.
Strengths: (I'm just going to add this in) Quick and agile, learns stuff pretty fast, especially if she likes whatever she's trying to learn
Weaknesses: (also adding this in) Gets angry/irritated easily; she also has a hard time waiting for things
Okay, that's it so far. Is there anything else I should add?
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 08:50 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Didn't see this till now ^^"
Accepted! Join us in the discussion :D

Storm Runner said:
Name: Cassandra Penelope West
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: Straight (?)
Appearence: A bit over avaerage height (5'5), slender body, some people might even describe her as skinny. Cassandra has long, straight black hair which she usually keeps back in a ponytail or bun, dark brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Her nose is slightly... pointed. She's typically expressionless, choosing to give away as little hint of her emotions as possible.
Personality: Cassandra can be extremely stubborn when someone tries to make her do something she doesn't want to do. However, if it is a reasonable request, she'll do it. Cassandra is also actually kind of shy, oftentimes avoiding interacting with other people. She prefers to completely shut away her feelings, disliking the idea of someone seeing her being emotional, and only releases her emotions when alone. Whenever she really gets pissed off, her temper pretty much explodes. Cassandra gets annoyed easily and shows it with sarcasm. She can be a bit arrogant at times, especially when dealing with people she finds irritating. Cassandra likes to do activities in which she can simply be alone. She has a hard time asking people for help, instead just trying to get through things by herself. When Cassandra is alone or with friends, she shows her nice side: compassionate, empathic, and generally chill.
Dislikes: getting repeatedly asked about something, unnecessary brutality, getting her stuff touched/taken without her permission, loud atmospheres
Weapons: Bow and arrow; Cassandra prefers not to just throw herself into a fight. She's also okay with knives and daggers, but they're not her favorite.
Strengths: (I'm just going to add this in) Quick and agile, learns stuff pretty fast, especially if she likes whatever she's trying to learn
Weaknesses: (also adding this in) Gets angry/irritated easily; she also has a hard time waiting for things
Okay, that's it so far. Is there anything else I should add?

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 12:06 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve demon student

Edited at February 3, 2024 12:06 PM by ♡Willow♡
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 12:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'll mark you down when the sign up is done
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 12:08 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Im currently making it right now
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 12:24 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Jacinda
Height: 5,5
Pronouns: She/he
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
She is 5,5 , Has a medium curvy body, Her hair goes down to her thighs, she is very very mystical. she has weird black markings on her eyes. She has long legs, allowing her to run very fast. She has charming eyes, that can catch anyboy's attraction, She has a mature pretty face. When she jumps, in the midnight, her fur coat glistens.
Personality: She is a Tomboy, She ain't look normal, But she is. She always walks in forests at midnight. Trying to find something, Different. She really is a mystery. When she gets chased/Hunted, She is... Well she feels like she has no way out. She gets scared easily, And throws temper tantrums easily. She gets pissed off when you do something to her friends. She is an amazing fighter, she loves being stared from a boy she likes. Hot eyes make her flutter. So when a man says "He looks at you with his attractive eyes." She will try to hide her face, She is cold. but when you get to know her, she is pretty emotional. Since her father died recently. She puts on a fake face. The people that she likes means the world to her, She cries at midnight.
Likes: Fish, Antlers, Bones, White dead flowers, White lilies, Something Purple, Blue items, Wolves, Puppies, Big felines, Dragons, and a bow and arrow.
Dislikes: People yelling at her, People staring at her, Getting drowned, and Other people hurting her friends feelings.
Weapon(s)(Optional): Bow & Arrow, Or a Dagger
Crushes: Lucan Maurin
Roleplay Example: (Link a roleplay example here, or PM me to get a prompt) Imma Pm You.

Edited at February 3, 2024 01:00 PM by ♡Willow♡
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 12:43 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Please let me know if im Qualified for it. If no, Its alright! :))

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us