Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:22:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

I forgot, but still, each time you explore my ability to catch up to top 3 gets weaker XD
 Luna👻
11:22:54 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s the most wonderful time of the month ever
 Anxiety
11:21:54 ancient as hell
I'm a darkseeker, you've nothing to fear ;)
 mission goofy
11:21:29 
oh lawd the fmc
 Luna👻
11:20:58 Silver (She/her)
I have been summoned someone said fmc
 Stygian Forest
11:20:32 
Techno!
 technoblade
11:20:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

True to your name seeing you exploring a lot makes me anxious for FMC
 Nevermore.
11:19:54 Never/Nev
Mag

Made me choke on my coffee as well lmao
 Anxiety
11:19:30 ancient as hell
heya techno!
 technoblade
11:18:58 Lil Techy | Techno
anxiety!
 Anxiety
11:18:17 ancient as hell
nope, and not a dumb question :P
 Purgatory
11:17:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps dumb question, but I don't have to be in the woods biome for this right haha
 Magnus Bane
11:17:50 Mag/Maggy
Glad I could make you laugh:)
 Anxiety
11:16:51 ancient as hell
Purgatory
just a random explore encounter :)
 Purgatory
11:16:32 Purge/Purse/Pug
What is Wistman's woods?
 Nevermore.
11:16:31 Never/Nev
The way that made me snort Mag 💀 You've just about killed me
 Magnus Bane
11:15:35 Mag/Maggy
He's kind of a smash to be honest
 Luna👻
11:15:29 Silver (She/her)
Asmodeous
Gas station? Maybe?
 Purgatory
11:14:53 Purge/Purse/Pug
Gwyn got that drip for real, he knows he's real
 Pain Meds
11:14:43 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Give you all my new baby who will be my project (sadly had to go to trading instead of WP)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Sun Bear : +4
Crocodile : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 09:39 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Howling Heights,
Hello hello! I can 100% reserve the medic assistant and beta female for you!

The Luna/Lune is something that'll be chosen during the roleplay, since they'd be the mate/partner to the alpha male. I personally like to have something develop rather than having a relationship set prior to the characters interacting in the roleplay!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 10:15 PM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award

Voxtexy said:
Howling Heights,
Hello hello! I can 100% reserve the medic assistant and beta female for you!

The Luna/Lune is something that'll be chosen during the roleplay, since they'd be the mate/partner to the alpha male. I personally like to have something develop rather than having a relationship set prior to the characters interacting in the roleplay!

That's what I figured, it's my favourite thing to see happen in RPs to have actual slow burn relationship building (whether that be romantic, friendship, etc etc) so I'm super excited now to see what happens!!! : D I know with that approach whoever gets to be Luna/Lune will be super awesome to see get that role!
Wooo! Okay, making my app now~
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 10:16 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes!! That's exactly why I love having the role established via the roleplay! It's nice to build up relations and if a relationship does build, then the role can happily get filled! :D
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:00 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

May I reserve the second in command vampire? - I may be up for more characters, depends on my up coming test season at uni :)

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:00 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux,
Sure thing!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 04:16 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Calliope "Cal" Leonatus

kuh-lai-uh-pee

Species: Vampire
Rank/role: Second-In-Command

Personality:
Appearance:

Relationship status: None/Open
Sexuality: Straight

Other: Big WIP, will add more tomorrow :)

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 06:06 AM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
─────── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───────
Name: Adelaide Winehardt
"Addie"
Physical Characteristics

Species: Werewolf
Appearance:

Human: Feminine overall apperance. Soft but elfin chin and jawline; a small nose that is upturned just a little too much; as though someone sculpted her and accidentally pressed up on the tip of her nose just a touch too hard while handling her; thin but arched eyebrows; very pale skin; freckles across her nose and forehead; wide, icy blue eyes with short thin lashes; pale/desaturated red auburn hair that is wispy and fails to stay in her braid securely; thin but curved lips with a nearly nonexistent cupid's bow; a slight gap between her two front teeth. Spritely / mousey overall vibe to her features. She stands at 5'5" (1.65 m) and weighs 165 lbs (74.84 kg), though she is fairly petite. She wears her hair in a braid that's loose enough to cover her mangled and partially missing right ear.
Wolf: A desaturated red-brown wolf that stands at 31 inches (78.74 cm) at the shoulder, 6' long (1.828 m) from nose to tailtip, with light and dark markings largely around her face, neck, and undersides. She's missing her right ear, her other ear is a little floppy, and she has a darker patch on her hind left leg. She has a fluffy and medium length tail.
Mental Characteristics
Personality:
☽ Submissive ☾ ☽ Insightful ☾ ☽ Peacekeeper ☾ ☽ Curious ☾ ☽ Earnest ☾ ☽ Reserved ☾ ☽ Daydreamer ☾ ☽ Quick Learner ☾
Adelaide is a quiet, shy girl that used to be a teacher's pet. She was often bullied; and in her teenage years, when she was first introduced to pack life, she learned the hard way not to cross a rival pack's Alpha, after a failure to keep her inner Wolf in check led to an unintended challenge and fight for leadership. With a tendency to struggle to learn how to be in touch with her inner wolf, she nearly rejects the wolf side of herself; however, she does well in pack life, and respects her position within it. What she's really good at is research and biology, and she excels in putting the two together to learn the theory of medicine. Moreover, her patience, bedside manner, and caring about others is easy to see in action. She tends to bend to the will of others easily, but outside of that and her troubles with her inner wolf, she's a fairly good choice in packmate and medic apprentice.

Relationship status: None

Sexuality: Straight

Other
: She's fairly sheltered overall, despite the missing ear both in and out of Wolf form.
Credit for the Image goes to Wyndbain at DeviantArt for the wolf maker; the design of the wolf is something I put together from that resource (316601).
PS. I wish I could figure out why it won't save the formatting I want!!! The spacing keeps going all awkward!!!

Edited at September 30, 2024 06:08 AM by Howling Heights
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 07:08 AM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a pack member please^^
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 07:55 AM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Still a huge WIP
-
Name:
Cassius Abel
-
-
-
Species:
Vampire
-
Rank/role:
loner
-
Personality:
Appearance:
Eyes: Cassius has dark and hooded amber eyes that have gold streaks through them, when he is hungry or very angry, his pupil goes so large it almost blocks out his iris, makes his eyes look like they are bleeding black.
Face: Cassius is unmarked save for a scar on his ribs, he has sharp, cat-like features that give the vampire a brooding but sexy look.
Hair:
Relationship status:
Open
-
Sexuality:
Homosexual
-
Other

Edited at September 30, 2024 04:30 PM by Drunken seas
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 02:04 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Howling Heights,
Your character is accepted!

Old Money,
Reserving that for ya now

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us