Wolf Play : Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!
Chatbox
 icemoons
09:29:33 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi friends I'm back and still have a little migraine... so fun I know
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:05 Hallow, Eve
The urge to buy spectre dye and put it on WraithÂ…
 The Pumpkin King
09:25:04 Ecifircas
Elixter, they're event currency - you can use them to buy things in this month's event shop. -WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:25:00 free palestine
Oh I genuinely didnt know about this rule
-WP Click-

I mean, at least I know now while Im RP searching in WP and HEE. Ima go sleep noww
 Elixter
09:24:30 Matt(hew)
What can brains be used for
 Salem
09:06:17 Bell
hey chat ^^
 Saint
08:59:37 
ugh i have 3 nd i dont even know if its worth burying
 Saint
08:56:43 
yeah i hope that there is a way to use it without keeping the money on hand
 Autumn's Wraith
08:56:21 A Sad Mozzy
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:51:44 Zombified Breyer
Why did that half an hour walk/jog with my dog have to make me so tired. I need my morning coffee to wake up for work.
 kycantina
08:51:05 ky but it's spooky
See ya!
 Amygdala
08:50:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well gotta go back to work...catch you later ky
 Salem
08:50:35 Bell
-WP Click-
 kycantina
08:49:49 ky but it's spooky
Ugh yeah, it would be fun to try out the higher rounds but I'm not risking an apple just to use my event items
 Amygdala
08:48:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
I know...there is a suggestuon for charon's blessing to be used easier
 Amygdala
08:47:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fuck
I missed ghostface beeing up when i went to use a jasmine on my girl
 Saint
08:47:41 
ugh thats annoying :(
 Amygdala
08:47:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky

Saint yup...i don't think charon's blessing will be used much now...
 Saint
08:46:22 
wait its fixed? am i just unluckhy lol
 kycantina
08:45:42 ky but it's spooky
Amy!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Polar Bear : +4
Bengal Tiger : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 07:59 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res one of them? *^*
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 08:33 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved ^^
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 08:57 PM

Solitas

Lightbringer

Give Award
can you reserve a spot for me?
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 09:05 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I can!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 10:07 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award

Full Name:

Cameron M. Aldolpha

Preferred Name:

Cameron/Cam (Camilla you full on stole my nickname T^T)

Nicknames Received:

Cam or anything really. Call him a cockroach and he won't mind.

Nicknames Given*:

None as of now.

21y

Birth Date:

January 14th

Zodiac:

Capricorn

Male

Pronouns:

He/They

Sexuality:

Closeted

Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?:

Cameron, it so happens, is one of the more popular people at the school he attended. Well known, friends with everyone. [Will expand]

Appearance:

Cameron has dirty blonde hair. His hair is curl/wavy, and not too long. It falls around his chin. His eyes are hazel-ish olor, maybe more green than anything. His skin is light and clear. His build is lean. He has a bird tattoo on his arm for every deceased familial member (Let's say there's... 4 birds). He usually wears casual clothing like jeans, hoodies, the whole shibang. He weighs... Let's say 147 lbs. And he stands at... 6 foot because I have no ideas. [This is the basic gist. I'll write it out when I ain't dead inside.]

Personality:

He's a nice guy in general. Always happy-go -ucky and agreeable. Though a bit gullible, he's a trustworthy person. He enjoys spending time around other people. He is a little popular at his district/school/whatever, and has high intellect. He is a bit clumsy though, and disorganized. Forgetful and messy. [Same as the appearance. I'm lacking inspo atm.]

Strengths & Weaknesses (at least 5 each):

Strengths: Somewhat reliable - Caring - Rescourceful - Agility - Money ;)

Weaknesses: Somewhat not reliable - Snarky - Short Tempered - Indecisive - Racing Thoughts

Likes & Dislikes:
Likes: People, Beaches, Life, Reading, School, Rain, Swimming, Movie Theaters, Shopping

Dislikes: Planes, Lightning, Cold, Writing on paper, Trains, Outdoor eating areas [Don't ask]

Relationship Status:

Single (No, I don't know what this means :P)

Crush:

N/A

Significant Other:

N/A

Exes:

N/A

Familial Relations:

He's got family.... Somewhere :^

Affiliations:

N/A

Small Backstory (Just a Little Summary of their life so far would be great!):

He's lived all over the place- Always here or there. Mostly because of his father's profession. He settled down in the area soon after he turned 15 and has been here since.

Other:

I just REALLY like the name Cameron :> Idk man [I'll rewrite the appearance and personality later.]

Edited at May 2, 2024 09:48 AM by Austan vindar
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 10:44 PM

Solitas

Lightbringer

Give Award

Full Name:

Lilith Skye Rathebone

Preferred Name:

Lillie

Nickname(s) Received:

TBD

Nicknames Given:

Lils

+ - | -:- . -:- | - +

23 years old

Birth Date:

November 13th

Zodiac:

Scorpio

Alignment:

True Neutral

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her

Sexuality:

At the moment, questioning. She had always thought her interest was in men, but she's starting to realize as she gets older that she is beginning to have an interest in women as well and that they may be a "safer" option for her.

She was chosen to participate mostly due to her grades and how well they are, but also because someone behind the scenes knew that she deserved a break from constantly pushing herself to her limit day in and day out.

Appearance:

Lillie doesn't really stand out from the crowd. She's around the average build for women her age, standing at 5'4" and weighing close to 130 pounds. She has fair skin, its color close to that of porcelain, and light freckles pretty much all over her face and body. Those freckles that are visible get much darker depending on how much time she spends outside in the sun. She has wavy, shoulder length auburn hair that frames her rather round face almost perfectly. Her eyes are a dark green, and some days look more brown than their actual green color. Her sight isn't the best, so she wears glasses since she isn't particularly a fan of contacts.
More times than not, she is in baggy, oversized clothes since she isn't a big fan of tighter, form fitting clothes. That being said though, she does like the more feminine style of clothing, mostly lace and patterns like florals and leopard prints. Even with her baggier clothes, she does incorporate the things she likes the best she can, mainly through sweaters or jackets over the bland t-shirts she wears. She almost always is in flat shoes of some kind, Lillie being way too clumsy for anything with any sort of heel on it.

Personality:

Lillie is quite a reserved young woman, her head on a constant swivel it seems like due to her hyperawareness to the world around her. She radiates a rather cold and unwelcoming aura thanks to her resting face, but is truly a sweet, down to earth person. She struggles with severe anxiety which makes her quite jumpy and constantly on edge. She hates attention of any kind, so she consistently is trying to make herself seem as small as possible to be out of sight and out of mind.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths: She is intelligent, and almost too kind for her own good. She gives her all in everything she does, even if it leaves her with nothing left. She does her best to look out for others close to her and can be protective at times because of it.

Weaknesses: She is afraid of people, thinking they always have the worst intentions in mind when interacting with her, and sadly is a pushover because of it. She has a hard time standing up for herself. When at her limit, she has a tendency to lash out at whoever is near to her at that exact moment which then leads to her feeling guilty and like a terrible person for hurting the feelings of someone else.

Likes & Dislikes:

Likes: Lillie enjoys the arts, ranging from music to dance to painting. She also enjoys reading to escape reality at times, and spending time outside in nature. Autumn is her favorite time of year to spend outside. As silly as it seems to others, she loves frogs and toads, as well as little lizards.

Dislikes: Lillie is not a fan of sudden loud noises and sudden movements in her direction. She will flinch, every time. She also is not a fan of alcohol, but keeps that to herself.

Relationship Status:

Currently single and not necessarily looking

Crush:

No one at the moment

Significant Other:

No one at the moment

Exes:

Someone she wishes she never met

Familial Relations:

She has a family, but has done her best to cut all forms of contact with them so that they can no longer continue to control her and tear her down.

Affiliations:

Small Backstory:

Lillie grew up in a very controlling household where she never really got the chance to ever speak, think, or do for herself. She was constantly pushed to her limits in everything she did before finally breaking. Though she excelled in school and her grades were always good, she struggled behind the scenes with how classmates were towards her as well as how her ex boyfriend treated her.

Theme Song(s):

I Hate It Here - Taylor Swift

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me? - Taylor Swift

A Place in This World - Taylor Swift

Other:

She is currently a work in progress and things may be subject to change at any given moment before actually getting into the roleplay.

Edited at April 29, 2024 10:48 PM by Solitas
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 30, 2024 10:28 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
you can reserve two for me, i'll get them up tomorrow <3 when are you thinking to get this off the ground? i may make my sheets a bit basic and detail them in extensively later as i would hate to put a ton of work in and then have this thread lose interest <3 if anyone wants to scheme at all, please count me in. my pms are always open.
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 30, 2024 10:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Me Two, Guy & Gal
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 30, 2024 10:35 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Noël Descoteaux
Preferred Name*:
Noël <3
Nicknames Received:
None yet!
Nicknames Given*:
- Calls Evangeline "Evan"
Birth Date*:
June Seventh
Zodiac*:
Gemini
Alignment*:
True Neutral
Pronouns*:
He / Him
Sexuality*:
Anything Goes
(he truly doesn't care to get caught up in the details, it wastes precious time he could be spending with the throngs of people throwing themselves at him)
He had an "incident" in the late winter and his coaching staff, among others, are concerned for him. They sent him here to keep an eye, knowing it would be more supervised than any of his previous summer plans.
Appearance:
He stands tall with a muscular, physical presence that many notice when he walks in a room. He has brown hair that is a lighter shade, and messily falls off his ears, threatening to reach his shoulders one day soon. His eyes are a soft, tannish-gold color that are sweet and doe-like, and frequently catch the attention of those around him. His most noticed (and complimented) feature is his charming smile, although the sprinkling of scars throughout his large frame are a close second. While he doesn't necessarily like for his clothing to draw attention to him, he somehow seems to know how to dress stylishly for every occasion. Perhaps this is the result of having a close relationship with his sister, an aspiring fashion designer in Paris.
Personality:
He is a very casual guy, not because he's naturally that way but because being something else has hurt him. He's broken his own heart so many times that he's stopped letting others in to any extent. Despite this, he often seems like the life of the party, even if he's secretly flinching under everyone's gaze. He is not very good at letting others in, but finds that having someone to keep him warm at night is a close second to true companionship and unconditional love. If there was someone really willing to fight for him, he would likely struggle to comprehend or accept that. The only consistent relationship in his life has been his sister, Margot.
  • extremely athletic
  • strong willed
  • charismatic
  • street smart
  • culturally competent
  • ---
  • not very emotionally open
  • smart, but not necessarily given the time to have interests
  • walks away from people very easily
  • apathetic
  • selfish
Relationship Status:
perpetually single, perpetually "with" someone, if you know what i mean
Crush*:
can i say everyone?
Significant Other*:
none
Exes*:
one in every city, including but not limited to max
Familial Relations:
He's not very open about his relationship with either of his parents, but is frequently on his phone calling or texting with his older sister, Margot. She's 26 and still lives in France, so their relationship has been primarily long distance for most of his life. He's close with his uncle and aunt, but it's fairly superficial and more cordial than something deep and tangible. He doesn't really have a person or an advocate beyond Margot.
Affiliations:
Evan - boundary-crossing friendship turned ???
Max - former fling / enemies turned ???
PLEASE PM me !!! i would love for him to have as many affiliations as possible.
Small Backstory:
Born in Toulouse, FR, Noël grew up on his family's vineyard until his preteen years, when he moved to MTL, CA to live with his uncle and play hockey seriously. He was recruited to one of the top schools in the USA to further his career, and is now at the end of that looking to be signed to a professional league somewhere.
Theme Songs:
First Aid - Gus Dapperton
Tower of Terror - The Ivy
Missionary Feelings - Hazlett
The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Other:
PM me <3

Edited at May 2, 2024 11:16 PM by Iconium
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 30, 2024 10:35 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Søren Aandalen
Preferred Name*:
Søren
Nicknames Received:
None, but he'd love some <3
Nicknames Given*:
None yet.
Birth Date*:
October Thirteenth
Zodiac*:
Libra
Alignment*:
Lawful Good
Pronouns*:
He / Him
Sexuality*:
Hasn't really thought about it.
His district is merit-based, and he was the top performing medical student as chosen by both staff and peers.
Appearance:
Søren has dark, well-combed hair that is on the curlier side. He keeps it short and manageable, but longer than what many would consider a short haircut and turns into a huge mess of curls when he gets stressed or overwhelmed and forgets to "manage" it. He has pale skin that has many blemishes such as birthmarks and scars, and a small smattering of freckles on his nose and cheeks. His eyes are a very pale, light color, and frequently get attention for being a trademark indicator of his Scandinavian heritage. His figure is leaner, and although he stands a bit over 6', his figure and his clothing style could give off the idea that he is somehow petite. He frequently wears sweaters and work clothing in his regular life, so he may struggle to figure out what to wear in warmer weather.
Personality:
Søren is a very emotional person, although he tries to hide this beneath his work frequently. While he may seem like a more serious individual, he simply finds joy in the quieter moments and is happier with a book in his hand than at a busy party. However, for the right person he'd do anything. He attaches easily, but gets hurt easily, too. He's looking for one person to connect with rather than a large group, although he'd be fine to make a small group of friends, too. Given his savior complex and his caretaking nature, he frequently finds himself in situations where others feel indebted to him regardless.
Strengths:
  • Very intellectually savvy
  • Great conversationalist
  • Extensive medical knowledge
  • Caretaking
  • Multilingual
  • Considerate
  • Weaknesses
  • Takes things too personally
  • Naturally reclusive
  • Has a bit of a savior complex
  • Anxious traveler
  • Allows things to consume him
Relationship Status:
Looking for his person, not very interested in casual things but may pretend to be. PM me <3
Familial Relations:
Søren grew up in a large Norwegian family and is close with some of his siblings but frequently felt pressured by both parents, especially his father, to become a doctor like him. He's done a lot in pursuit of making them proud, and is now coming to terms with what life might be like if he lives for himself.
Affiliations:
None yet, PM me.
Small Backstory:
Søren is from Norway and moved abroad to study medicine in Chicago. He has done a significant amount of volunteer work all over the world, and is planning to become a field doctor more likely than not in a third world country. Despite this, his peers and advisors have identified him as brilliant, and have given him a significant number of research opportunities in hopes that he will consider devoting his life to research rather than simply serving others.
Theme Song(s)*:
tba
Other:
would love for him to have someone, pm me <3

Edited at May 2, 2024 11:22 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us