Wolf Play : Banishing the Blessed || Sign-Ups
Chatbox
 icemoons
09:29:33 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi friends I'm back and still have a little migraine... so fun I know
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:05 Hallow, Eve
The urge to buy spectre dye and put it on WraithÂ…
 The Pumpkin King
09:25:04 Ecifircas
Elixter, they're event currency - you can use them to buy things in this month's event shop. -WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:25:00 free palestine
Oh I genuinely didnt know about this rule
-WP Click-

I mean, at least I know now while Im RP searching in WP and HEE. Ima go sleep noww
 Elixter
09:24:30 Matt(hew)
What can brains be used for
 Salem
09:06:17 Bell
hey chat ^^
 Saint
08:59:37 
ugh i have 3 nd i dont even know if its worth burying
 Saint
08:56:43 
yeah i hope that there is a way to use it without keeping the money on hand
 Autumn's Wraith
08:56:21 A Sad Mozzy
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:51:44 Zombified Breyer
Why did that half an hour walk/jog with my dog have to make me so tired. I need my morning coffee to wake up for work.
 kycantina
08:51:05 ky but it's spooky
See ya!
 Amygdala
08:50:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well gotta go back to work...catch you later ky
 Salem
08:50:35 Bell
-WP Click-
 kycantina
08:49:49 ky but it's spooky
Ugh yeah, it would be fun to try out the higher rounds but I'm not risking an apple just to use my event items
 Amygdala
08:48:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
I know...there is a suggestuon for charon's blessing to be used easier
 Amygdala
08:47:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fuck
I missed ghostface beeing up when i went to use a jasmine on my girl
 Saint
08:47:41 
ugh thats annoying :(
 Amygdala
08:47:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky

Saint yup...i don't think charon's blessing will be used much now...
 Saint
08:46:22 
wait its fixed? am i just unluckhy lol
 kycantina
08:45:42 ky but it's spooky
Amy!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Polar Bear : +4
Bengal Tiger : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:52 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

East

It almost looks good but I think you need to read through the rules again, there's a few things!

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:22 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
should be fixed, lmk if I need to adjust anything^^

Zeraphia said:

East

It almost looks good but I think you need to read through the rules again, there's a few things!

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:22 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nope! Looks good to me!
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:23 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ace said:
is it ok if our characters have horns or tail?

That is totally okay! Wings, tails, horns, that's an ability!

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:26 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks^^
I'm excited for this rp, hopefully I'll be done with most of my move before this starts to kick up xD so I can keep up with ya'll
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:30 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Bodeen
Nickname: Bode
Age: (likely 18+ but if they're a side character / sibling just make note of it) 30
Job: (what profession did they have in the world with everyone else?) Security Guard

Ability Description: (if it's fairly easy to understand, just put the title of it. If you need a bit of a description, go for it.)

Bode has a tail, horns, and eyes that all change colors with his magic, which is the control of fire. When he is controling fire, his features turn from a dull black gradually red, which is why you will sometimes see him with one black eye, one red.

Appearance:
(Describe your character, as best you can at least. If you want to LINK to an art piece that follows WP rules, sure! But to keep things from being image-heavy, just a link.)

Bodeen's TH

Lemme know if you want me to write a description too :)

Personality:
(I totally understand that writing out personalities is hard. Just a simple thing will do if you need)

Bodeen [Bo-Dean), also called Bode [Bo-Dee], is quite an intimidating figure. He doesn't always fit the cover though. The young man is extremely mischievous and loves pulling pranks using his magic. He will do anything to get a laugh and has crates full of fun things to use. He has control over fire, however due to his age, his control is weak and unpredictable. Bode loves the cold, quite contradictory to his nature, and actually despises being around fire. His biggest fear is cats because in his opinion, cats are more evil than all of Hell's demons.

Other About:
(If you have any other notes, tidbits or things that you want us to know about the character, this is the section for you!)

he loves racoons and does swear

OoC: (about y o u)
Name: (what do we call you in discussions?) Ace
Pack Number: 273745
Length: (how long are you writing on average? We do want at least semi-lit, so a good solid paragraph) probably 300-500
Side-Characters: (how many do you usually play, are you okay with playing NPCs if asked, etc.) normally 1 but I could play npcs
Other: (things you want us to know about you.) fav flower is tulip

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:41 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ace

I do need a description, the link is just a bonus ^^'

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 09:51 PM

Lost Crowns

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Erin Grey Lowe
Preferred Name:
Erin
Nickname(s):
Eve, Grey, Rín
Sexuality:
A strict bisexual.
Paranormal Investigator and Streamer
Ability Description:
Psychic Abilities
Erin has an...odd ability. Ever since she was just a little girl she has always had so called, "imaginary friends", until her conversations and interactions with them became...too realistic in her parents eyes. These weren't imaginary friends, to say the least, they were the spirits that have been with her since birth. Her passed grandparents, past family pets, and other close relatives and friends that mind you- she had never met before. Erin can hear, feel when their around, and speak to the dead, see them when they want to be seen, sometimes even being known to see visions from them that they send to her. Usually not the most pleasant, but they have been known to protect and warn her before, making these spiritual connection quite useful. Erin has a protector spirit that follows her around as well, invisible to everyone around her, but Eian basically protects her from any other spirits that wish her harm or negative⁄demonic entities.
Appearance:
Unlike her abilites, Erin's physical appearance is much more pleasing and soft. The young woman has a gentle look to her, she is a petite woman, standing at only '5"2 feet tall. She has a thinner frame, lithe and delicate appearing, she has a classic hourglass body shaped shape to her as well. Erin weighs lighter, at only 109 pounds.
Erin has raven black hair, it is as straight as hair could be. Her hair is thinner, draping down her back all the way down to her hips if its let down. Though you will most always see Erin wearing her her hair in a slicked back, tight, high ponytail, sometimes a singular French braid. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green color, her glare incredibly intimidating if directed in your direction.
Her attire consists of pretty regular items. She tends to use darker shades and pallets when dressing, rarely wearing dresses as she finds an oversized hoodie with sweat pants or shorts to be perfect. Erin does indeed to her makeup, going for a darker natural look that she has to say...she pulls it off quite well really.
Personality:
|| Independent || Good Natured and Hearted || Loyal || Comforting || Welcoming || Dedicated || Reasonable || Sensible || Loving || Understanding || Respectable and Respectful || Wishful || Almost...Eerie || Quiet || A Stay At Home Kind Of Girl || Slightly Opinionated || Optimistic || Joking || Intelligent || Observant || Takes Things A Bit To Seriously || Youthful || Kind Hearted || Blunt || Honest || Humble || Generous || Selfless || Elegant || Gentle || Protective || Cinnamon Bun...Until She's Not ||
Other:
Theme Song: Cradles - Sub Urban
She is open to affiliations, whether that be romantic, friends, exes, or possible enemies!
About me:
Name:
I prefer the name Arlo, thank you!
Pack Number:
Writing Length:
I tend to write 300 words per post, I have been known to go over 1,000 though ^^"
Side Characters:
I am perfectly fine playing anyone and anything needed! Just ask me!
Other:
I use she⁄it pronouns^^
And I absolutely love daisies and petunias!
Finished!

Edited at January 5, 2024 12:28 PM by Lost Crowns
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 10:10 PM

Lost Crowns

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Erin! Let me know if there I anything I should add^^
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 5, 2024 12:09 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
There is something missing! You may want to look at the rules again! ^^'