11:19:44 Ashe, Crow
Thanks Ecifircas <3
 ShellfishPups
11:19:35 
Nevermind, it was apparently counting an Antelope as an enemy
 BuggyOs
11:19:13 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

decided to try and get a breeder girlie from WP to have pups for the full moon, and got this girl. Do I use her, or go for another
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:52 Ecifircas
ShellfishPups, screenshot the Explorer's Map you got?
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:37 Ecifircas
AshenCrow, I believe in you. *^*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:07 
do*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:02 
I am stuck in explore with apparently one enemy left... I've even used the explorers map and it doesn't even show an enemy on there so idk what to d
 AshenCrow
11:17:03 Ashe, Crow
Defeat 5 Weretigers in battle. (jungle)
and Defeat 13 Chupacabras in battle. (desert). I'll be on these quests for a year T-T
 The Pumpkin King
11:10:24 Ecifircas
distant-screams, haha. A few people have said that. I feel bad for the confusion. ;w;

But thank you. ♥ I still feel like it's a touch long and a bit of a drag to read but oh well, I tried. x')
 distant-screams
11:09:16 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
didn't realize you changed your name lol! it looks very nice and sophisticated, i like it ^^
 Clear Sky
11:08:46 Sky / Blue - she,her
im going to kill myself lol. Nobody does boarding ahh
 The Pumpkin King
11:08:28 Ecifircas
I finally revamped my bio... another time... lol
 Lazy Kingdom
11:07:45 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
248 brains

I would save for a dye but none of wolves need it lmao
 BloodWeb
11:07:03 Blood/Nicole
Yay!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -5
Rattlesnake : -4
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 05:31 PM

TheCuteHuskyPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I get Elite female and a warrior for midnight?
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 05:40 PM

distant-screams

Darkseeker

Give Award
sure! ^^
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 05:46 PM

Spirit Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve beta male in Starlight Ones?
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 05:47 PM

distant-screams

Darkseeker

Give Award
JINGLE BELLS!!! said:
sure! ^^
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 05:56 PM

Spirit Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

distant-screams said:
JINGLE BELLS!!! said:
sure! ^^

Thanks!
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 06:46 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Lotus, let me know if there is anything I should add!
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 06:50 PM

distant-screams

Darkseeker

Give Award
Biologist at Work said:
I have finished Lotus, let me know if there is anything I should add!
looks amazing!! i'll be adding her in now ^^ feel free to check out the discussion page before the RP starts
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 06:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Agh! I had the urge and I'm following it, may I also reserve the Sovereign for the Midnight Pack and Juvenile for the Starlit Ones that's it XD
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 07:09 PM

distant-screams

Darkseeker

Give Award
Biologist at Work said:
Agh! I had the urge and I'm following it, may I also reserve the Sovereign for the Midnight Pack and Juvenile for the Starlit Ones that's it XD
yess! :0 i'll get those reserved
☾ ..of distant lands || semi-lit/lit canine rp || OPENNovember 2, 2023 07:21 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Name:
Hickory
Species:
Wolf
Pack:
The Midnight Pack
Alpha
Appearance:
Hickory is to be quite frank, probably the most intimidating wolf you will ever meet nonetheless, see.
The female is quite the muscular wolf and she is quite tall, the perfect combination for a terrificly terrible wolf. The Alpha stands at just under five feet tall from the shoulder to the ground and weighs around 160 pounds, maybe a tad bit less. As I mentioned before, Hickory is a muscular wolf making her perfect to hunt with as she could very easily knock out a deers front legs with her paws. She has a stockier body so she lacks in speed and agiloty, she is known to be a bit clumsy when trying to hold on to her prey. Just to add onto the description of her body, Hickory has quite the set of fur. Its a very thick, two layered, dense coat, this makes just a bit more larger than she would have been without it.
When speaking about the females coat coloring and patterning, it is quite simple to describe. Hickorys coat is almost completely black, with the exception of a few darker brown shades mixed in and a white star patch on her chest. The wolf is definitely a "look twice" kind of girl and is absolutely recognized when she enters a space full of wolves. She has a looming aura of what feels like power, and just strength overall.
Her eyes are a beautiful dark green color but when the light catches them in a certain way, they could be described as more of a yellow color. As she speaks, Hickorys voice is husky and loud, except of course if she is with her beloved pups. Whom she is always very gentle toned and soothing.
She does indeed have plenty of battle scares, she can open her left eye just a bit as she was in a cougar fight when the beast slashed at her eye multiple times until she finally fought it off. She has a lot of small scars along her legs and neck, as well as her tail.
Personality:
|| Intimidating || Cold || Harsh || Dominating || Orderly || Precise || Stubborn || Selfless || Leaderly || Confident || Loyal || Protective || Aggressive || Lack of Empathy || Cruel || Picky || Incredibly Intelligent || Snappy || Sassy || Competitive || Bold || Alert || Respectable || Blunt || Emotional || Low Self Control || Self Confident || Curious || Selfish || Sneaky || Reluctant || Demanding || Impatient || Skillful || Experienced || Gets What She Wants || Hardworking || Unpredictable || Won't stand Disrespectfulness || Stern || Great Company for Those She Knows Well || Possessive || Individualistic || Haunty || Strong Willed and Hearted || Erie || Nosy || Can't Stay Still || Chilling || Odd || Powerful || Abrupt || Solitary || Difficult To Read
Likes & Dislikes:
~ Hunting, she will always accept an invite to a hunting patrol. Most of the times though, she will just invite herself and the patrol will have to deal with that.
~ Herself, well she is quite full of herself , quite proud.
~ Dominating, If I were you I wouldn't go about challenging her, stepping out of line or being anything other than respectful towards her. Hickory is Alpha which practically means don't mess with her, you won't win.
Dislikes
~ Playing, except for her soft spot to her own pups and kin, dont try to be nice to her. She won't return if and will often push you away or she might even become aggressive. This includes the other young wolves in the pack. She will only even play with her own pups and possibly her kin.
~ The Heat, on a warm day Hickory will be found lying down in her den, in the shade where it is cool. On days like these she puts the other higher ranks in charge, though the pack can still communicate with her...she just hates hot weather.
~ Cougars, these creatures are the absolute lowest of low in natures chain in her mind. They should be killed on sight or at least she should be notified when one is seen so she can deal with it. The two predators have gone way back and she will not stand them.
Affiliations:
Open to anything. Shoot me a pm!
Kin:
Open!
Sibling [Open]
Sibling [Open]
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Offspring:
Open for two grown children and two 5 week old pups!
Other:
Finished with her!
Hickory absolutely loves the colors dark grey and any shade of red...

Edited at November 2, 2023 08:03 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us