Wolf Play : The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
01:12:17 Blood/Nicole
Big foot took almost my whole team. Then fled wtf
 Serpents
01:07:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone have power name ideas for magic?/dark arts pm me
 Wolves of Moon
01:06:33 caol (kyle)
@katy
that's so cute!!!
 Tiny Village
01:04:53 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Hallow's Eve
01:00:01 Hallow, Eve
IÂ’m so tired lol
 distant-screams
12:54:35 katy | beetle
-Click-
ee got the lines done :p
 Ámor
12:53:20 On haitus
I may or may not have went to my lunch an hour and half late oops-
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:47:50 Sileas, he/they
"You have gained brains!"
wow yay yippee
 Cherokee Pride
12:42:02 Cher
Hello!
Anybody up for an rp while I not pay attention in class? XD
Shoot me a pm! :)
(I have a couple of plots I'm tinkering on I'd like some outside opinions on!)
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:41:14 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
can he get some points? I want to create wolf-god... X3
 Apothecary
12:37:15 Medicinally Autistic
ahhh

-WP Click-

please vote.
 Apothecary
12:37:06 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Necronomicon
12:33:33 Necro (He Him)
-Click-

fly dude

Apothecary
12:28:46 Medicinally Autistic
Primary Mushroom Hole: 171,279 Mushrooms

I want to get to 200k by friday
 Falling Stars
12:26:50 star, she/her
Akeldama licks the face of CL|34R|+4V of pack SilverMountain as they have a forbidden friendship

Wait this can happen??
 Frostyhills24
12:25:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poe, like to decorate the wolves I intend on keeping around till they die. All of my current battle wolves are currently decked out!
 Poe
12:23:47 
Gear* wow
 Poe
12:23:41 
Frosty-
Love all her head :)
 Frostyhills24
12:19:49 Frosty, (She/Her)
I think this girl killed the boss of this monthÂ’s event with a sword. I gave it to her cause it matches the fit but get it I guess

-WP Click-
 Faulty Demons
12:19:42 Ollie, Gold
Necro
Artemis, Anastasia, Iris, Penelope

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -4
Boar : -4
Red Fox : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 10:12 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved! Expires in 48 hours

~Spice~ said:
May i reserve a central and infected?

I reserved them both for you ^^
You get one reservation renewal for an extended 24 hours but if you decide you don't want the infected I can take it down.

Red Ash said:
May I reserve a Castout and a Infected, I may not get to the infected so it's not a priority.

The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 10:15 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, Ill get on it!

Edited at August 26, 2023 10:15 AM by Red Ash
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 10:37 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a pack member?
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 10:40 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved!

Dawnforest said:
Can I reserve a pack member?

The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 10:53 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
~Meaning "Dark"~
~Δ~
Species: African Wild Dog
Role: Cast-out
~Δ~
Appearance:
(C) Jolene Boshoff @Pexels for the stock photo
Nyx has more black fur than the browns and whites that spot her. Her black fur goes up from her stomach and ends towards his back, where the browns and whits dot it. Her face is more brown and white, and so is his tail until you reach the tip, which again, is black.

Her large ears help cool him, however they are slightly more pointed at the tips. They help him hear better when he hunts, able to hear his pray from further away.

She is rather skinny, and sometimes through his fur you can see where Her ribs are. She is a bit taller than most African Wild Dogs, standing about three feet tall at the from leg to shoulder and weighs thirty-six pounds.

Her eyes have a hazel color to them, however they are green. They are kind and always inviting, however no one would care what she looks like, friendly or anything that's good, a cast-out is indeed, and always shall be, a cast-out.
(C) Franz van Heerden @Pexels for the stock photo
~Δ~
Personality:

Nyx has always been the type to do everything herself, if she can do it she will. And if she does need help, she'll be slow to admit. She prefers it that way, as she can do things how she likes. She can often be stubborn, and will do whatever she need to survive even if someone tries to talk her out of it, not like there is anyone to do so.

She is often sarcastic or can have an attitude, but she is still kind and friendly. She is always loyal to those she trusts, and would never betray them. She is slow to trust, though when she does she makes a good friend to them, and hopes they do the same.

She often thinks outside the box when there's an issue, and likes when there's a plan to follow. Blindly doing something isn't her favorite thing, but sometimes risks have to be taken if one wants to live.

~Δ~
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths
~Quick runner.
~Good Hearing.
~Able to keep cool.
~Balanced between cautious and risker.
Weaknesses
~Slow to trust.
~Doesn't ask for help when needed.
~Sometimes let's fear control her.
~Smell is not the best.
~Δ~
Mate: None
Kin: Khalid (Raven Wing)
~Δ~
Other:
I like all dogs :)

Edited at August 26, 2023 03:09 PM by Red Ash
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 11:21 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Double post..

Edited at August 26, 2023 11:23 AM by Red Ash
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 11:21 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Pain...
Sorry about these

Edited at August 26, 2023 11:24 AM by Red Ash
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 11:48 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name
- Aster

- Age - 3 years

- Gender - female

- Species - Serval

- Role - pack member

- Appearance -
Aster is a yellow gold color server with black spots and short, fluffy fur. She has round green ish eyes. She has long legs and wide paws hiding long sharp claws. She has big ears giving her excellent hearing. She has a muidium length tail that is white with stripes around it. Her belly, chest, and the inner side of her
Legs are all white.

- Personality -
Aster is friendly and social except when there are a lot of other animals around. She usually doesn't have a problem with doing what she's told unless it seems like a waste of time or a bad idea. She likes climbing trees and chasing prey. She enjoys doing something and sometime will go off by herself to hunt to collet random things like feathers. She is very intelligent and rarely does anything without consideration. Aster can be quite ambitious and competitive wanting to be the one who catches the most prey or the one who wins the fight.

- Strengths -
- excellent hearing
- speed and agility
- very intelligent

- Weaknesses -
- trouble focusing on days that are very windy.
- does not do well in crowds
- claustrophobic

- Mate/Kin -

Open PM me

- Other -
I like border collies

Edited at August 27, 2023 03:25 PM by Dawnforest
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 01:42 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- N A M E -
Khalid

- A G E -
7 Years

- G E N D E R -
Male - Masculine

- S P E C I E S -
African Wild Dog

- R O L E -
Savage

- A P P E A R A N C E -
Khalid is an average height for an African Wild Dog, with a lithe build that hides most of his bulk. He does have some strength, but his appearance gives him a misleading fragile stature that could be seen as submission if not for how confident his stance is. It's rare that you will see Khalid hanging his head down or tail between his legs, as his head is always up and his air exuding confidence and a slight bit of arrogance that he always carries with him. His coat is short but fluffy, composed mostly of a light tan brown color with black markings taking up his legs, lower shoulders, underbelly, and all the way up his chest to his muzzle and around his eyes.

His fur doesn't have much white on it, and the few spots you can see some poking through the black and tan storm of fur is on the nape, his tail tip, his lower legs, and on his elbows, all encased or outlined by various thicknesses of black. His eyes are a gentle honey looking color, accented by the small black rectangular mask around them that comes from his muzzle, and his claws are rather sharp, though he doesn't use them often in favor of using his teeth instead. Khalid limps a little on his front right leg from a birth defect that happened, and while it does affect his ability to move around sometimes he can usually function like an ordinary wild dog. His happy go lucky attitude is accentuated by his kind and free smile, and his pace is usually bouncy and quick when he trots due to his leg injury.

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Khalid is a very modest but stubborn individual. He turns down praise easily with a change of pace, able to shift the conversation from him to someone else. It's not that he's uncomfortable talking about himself, he just believes that attention is deserved elsewhere, to someone doing something more amazing than him. His stubbornness doesn't help with this. Khalid is very persistent as he is stubborn, refusing to relent on topics he deems important to address no matter what, yet also turning down any credit you may attempt to give him with amazing vigor. When he sets his mind to it, he makes sure that that task is done to the best of his ability and will see it through no matter what, even if it costs him something personal. Well, anything but his kin of course. Khalid holds his family in very very high priority. Nothing matters more to him than making sure they are or will be okay in the end, even if it makes them hate him. He can rest easy knowing where they are and that they can defend themselves, and would rather fret too much over them than too little.

He makes sure to always do his very best, even with the easiest or most harsh of tasks. Khalid hates abandoning things halfway or even after starting them, and being forced to do such will just leave him with a sour taste in his mouth and a bad attitude for the rest of the day. It makes him feel unaccomplished and fragile, like he didn't do it right and therefore may have harmed someone's chances at something. If he's snappy, don't take it to heart. Forgive and forget is something he often goes by, and will never take something personally. That said, it's a dumb thing that he also assumes the same with everyone else. While Khalid can acknowledge when he stepped seriously out of line and a matter needs a formal and sincere apology, he can also miss when he aggravates someone, maybe a little too much, which leads to fights. He will never back down from a challenge, especially an unjustified one, and will face the challenge head on until Khalid achieves either victory or is forced to conceive.

He is confident in himself and others, and places trust even when it might be misplaced. His ability is something he knows he can trust 100%, and is all for giving others a chance before he truly starts to judge them for their actions. Nobody is guilty until proven so. Fear is not in his dictionary, unless it's a matter between his family or life and death. He fears the end, yet thinks that he fears losing Nyx the most of all of his fears and will always seek ways to keep her from harm's way, maybe too much. Khalid keeps a very approachable feel to him, and he is an excellent listener. When you have a problem you just need to vent about, Khalid will always try and make time to just listen to your problems and try to offer you a kind word or just a listening ear. He never feels bothered or burdened, he's just happy to listen and assist in some kind of small way, even if he doesn't fully understand what all of the huff is about. Everyone needs a moment to just vent, even for the briefest of times.

- S T R E N G T H S -
- Good listener to others
- Patient to everyone
- Determined, no matter what the task
- Loyal to those who deserve loyalty

- W E A K N E S S E S -
- Persistent in every possible stupid way
- Unlogical, goes with his heart
- Gets attached too easily, can't make certain sacrifices without getting riled up
- Misplaces his trust in others, causes some issues

- M A T E / K I N -
- Not open to a mate
- Nyx (Sister - Red Ash)

- O T H E R -
The infection wasn't Khalid's fault, one of the sickly just got lucky while he was out getting some food
Goldens :D

Edited at August 27, 2023 02:49 AM by Raven Wing
The Sickened Sun | Animal RP | Semi-lit. | Open!August 26, 2023 03:06 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Oringo
~Meaning "He Who Likes The Hunt"~
Species: Serval
Role: Infected
~Δ~
Appearance:
Oringo has a very distinct coat, one that is more rare. It is a gray black, and has darker spots and stripes for his markings. His back along with his legs and some on his long neck has the markings, his back mostly spotted and his legs with the slight striping near the paws at his heels.

He has yellow eyes that are slightly on the grayer side, and have an intense stare, slightly crazed. His smile is more like a smirk, or a mockery, though it hasn't been seen in a long while, only his snarl as he stocks his pray, ready to kill others with no mercy.

His is a bit larger for a serval. His long striped legs help him run quick along with jump high. He looks weaker but he can hold his ground sure enough. He has many scars, though they are not visible through his fur, only a few.

~Δ~
Personality:
Oringo was always serious and sarcastic, but he still used to be fun and sweet. But now he is nothing but a cold killer, and stuck in the mindset of the disease. He once was a good friend to many, before he was outcasted, then infected.

He was sometimes a risk taker, and still is, not always plotting out every move before he does it. He doesn't like to be held back and can be reckless when he does things.

He has a fear of being stuck or trapped, and likes the fealing of being able to do as he likes. He never liked the small spaces of the den, and felt like he couldn't run away easily if he had to. Therefore he is slightly claustrophobic, but not by a lot.
~Δ~
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
~Agile: Jumps high, runs fast, etc.
~Quick Learner.
~Good hunter.
Weaknesses
-Not the best hearing.
-Slightly Claustrophobic.
-Stubborn.
~Δ~
Mate: None
Kin: Maybe
~Δ~
Other:
All dogs are too cute to be true
Unfortunately there are no stalk photos of the black serval that i could find, and also I realize my serval is pretty close to Dawnforests's serval Aster, but when i made mine i did not see their claustriphobic thing.

Edited at August 27, 2023 09:42 AM by Red Ash

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us