Wolf Play : Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | Open
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
09:26:27 Bug-a-boo
Purge
My sister used to be so scared of needles she had to be restrained by my mom and a few other nurses to get her still enough to give her vaccines
 technoblade
09:26:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Et

Oh I hope you have a good sleep and class goes well :D
 BuggyOs
09:25:33 Bug-a-boo
ET
It helps a lot! My mom tries to help but isn't good at explaining things to me (My sisters understand perfectly, I guess I learn differently?)

I just needed more answers I guess lol
 The Amethyst
09:25:22 Dart
Et

Same. It's 3am
 Eternity
09:24:51 ET
Hi there :]
Won't be here for too long as I need to go to sleep haha. I've got class pretty early.
 The Amethyst
09:24:50 Dart
Techno

Wish you luck
 Purgatory
09:24:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
I once had an elderly pt that was so terrified of the needle itself that I agreed to prick myself with a separate sterilized needle & toss it out to convince her to have blood drawn XD
 technoblade
09:24:20 Lil Techy | Techno
ET!
 technoblade
09:24:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

Well i'll just deal with it
 Eternity
09:24:06 ET
Help, chat flood, my bad.
 Eternity
09:23:54 ET
BuggyOs
They'll likely ask you to repeatedly open+close your hand to get the blood pumping, and then hold your hand in a fist, or something similar. As for where they draw blood, it depends but for me it was just below the inside of my elbow.

After, you'll probably have to hold a piece of gauze or tissue over the site as they can bleed for a lil bit!

That was my experience anyway - I can't imagine it'll be too dissimilar though.

I hope that helps some! :0
It'll be just fine, I'm sure.
 The Amethyst
09:23:22 Dart
Techno

Dang that's not good
 technoblade
09:23:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

I wish I had some
 The Amethyst
09:21:37 Dart
Techno

You might need a bit of cream for that
 BuggyOs
09:21:31 Bug-a-boo
ET
I will definitly let mine know, just because I don't know what to expect. I've never been able to donate blood or had it drawn before so it's very new
 technoblade
09:20:55 Lil Techy | Techno
my arm is burning, i think I have a slight sun burn
 Eternity
09:20:54 ET
it's feels.. My grammar is just amazing today.
 BuggyOs
09:20:40 Bug-a-boo
Purge
well lucky for my nurse I'm not elderly or caffine filled
 Destinations End
09:20:33 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back. Sorry if I missed anything
 Eternity
09:20:23 ET
Nurses are usually pretty understanding if you've never had blood drawn before - I'd make sure to let them know!
It's a very quick process in my experience, and if you're nervous, looking away or talking to someone else can help.

It's feels like a little scratch or pinch, and can feel a bit achy afterwards but that usually fades after about 10 mins or so!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenSeptember 30, 2024 12:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Garvin |~|

Full Name; Garvin Chips Aster.

Nickname(s); Picayune, Boo, Vinny, Vin, Chips— Literally anything else you can think of! Please do, he loves nicknames. So much easier to remember compared to names. No one is safe from nicknames around him.

Name Meaning;

Garvin; “Rough, Rugged, Rough/Cruel Fate, Spear-Friend.”

Chips; Technically, because he got to choose his middle name, Chips was chosen because it was a nickname he’d been given in the past.

Aster; “Star.”

/~/

Age; 25.

Gender; Male.

Pronouns; He/Him, though he honestly doesn’t care all that much.

Sexuality; Demiromantic, Pansexual, and Ambiamorous.

Moral Alignment; Chaotic Good, mostly.

Godly Parent; Hermes. The God of Travel, Thievery, Good Luck/Gambling, Trade, The Country Arts, Herds/Flocks, Athletics, Language, Hospitality, and like... So many other smaller domains end up falling under this guy. Also the Messenger of the Gods/Goddesses and the one all Gods/Goddesses have to go through in order to interact with mortals. He also guides souls to the underworld.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to [email protected])

Garvin is tall, standing at 6’5” and covered in freckles. His skin is fair with cool undertones, though he’s also most definitely sunkissed and slightly tanned with how much time he’s spent outside throughout his life.

--

Garvin has an oval-ish face, though his chin is a slight bit more pointed than the usual oval. His nose is hooked, the end of it dipping down past the nasals. It’s also crooked, like it’d been broken one too many times and hadn’t ever healed properly. His lips are thinner in shape and he is practically always smiling in some way or another. Grins and smirks tend to be the most common to see.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, though they do seem to thicken a bit near the ends closer to his ears. His eyes, luckily, are a dark gray in color, and a downturned hooded shape. They have some bags underneath them, but he claims they’re much better than they used to be when asked. Which is actually true. His face is framed by unkempt, curly, (2B to 3B) ginger hair. Though rather firey in color, it is on the darker end of the ginger spectrum. When dry, it falls to about the middle of his neck in the back and ever-so slightly past his eyes in the front.

--

His body structure is an odd mix of soft curves and broad shoulders but otherwise rectangular body shape. It makes for an odd look, like an almost misshapen hourglass, his shoulders are ever so slightly broader than his hips. Either way, he’s lean with toned muscles. He weighs in at 170 lbs, with his BMI at 20.16, most of it being muscle but he’s still obviously healthy even without it. The first tattoos he ever got were vines going right across his knuckles in simple black ink with gold outlines, detailed and an absolute pain, that he got when he was 15. He also has an anchor tattoo on his right shoulder, also done in simple black ink, that he got at 18. He wants more too but he honestly isn’t sure what he’d even get tattooed. He’s thought of a lot of different ideas, but he isn’t sure. Plus, it was hard enough convincing himself to pay for the first one.

--

As for scars, he possesses many. From scars on his back and shoulders that look like they’re from whipping, to burn scars on his legs and arms, to cuts on his arms, to scars that make it seem like skin has peeled or scraped off his arms and legs in the past, to a scattering of small scars at his jawline, eyebrows, and nose. The bottom of his feet also have some burn scars, and his hands have plenty of spots that seem like the skin scraped off far too much. He’s covered in scars. His left hand has a small scar of a cut across his palm. And both hands have tiny scars all over, which are both just extremely calloused too. He has quite a few cigarette burn scars on his arms and shoulders. He also has random scars of varying sizes all over from various things.

Usual Attire;

What he wears and what he prefers to wear seems to change quite often. He’ll wear just about anything that fits too. If he’s asked what he prefers though? And if he actually gives a real answer other than just ‘Clothes?’

--

He’ll take comfort and practicality over fashion. At least, most days. He’ll wear long sleeved shirts or sweaters or button-ups as long as the seams aren’t too noticeable. When they are noticeable, he tends to pick at them and end up destroying them. Which he hates. How dare he ruin a perfectly good shirt. He does seem to usually prefer longer sleeves though. As for pants, those tend to be easier than shirts for what he prefers. Really, there’s only two qualities that the pants must have. One, pockets. Very good pockets and/or lots of pockets. And two? He will not wear shorts. Nope. No thank you. He does tend to like overalls a lot, if anything, those seem to be part of a usual attire. He has tons of them, all in different colors and styles. When it comes to shoes, he definitely seems to prefer boots. Any kind, really. Except ones with laces. Really, truth be told, he’ll wear any shoes so long as they don’t have shoelaces. He cannot tie them. He has never been able to figure it out. He can knot them. But that’s a bit different.

--

He’s found some feminine clothing in his wardrobe before, but he usually ends up pushing them to the back or putting them in a box. He doesn’t remember getting them, but he isn’t really one to throw things away. He’s worn them on occasion, and he admittedly finds them in his dirty laundry at times even when he doesn’t remember wearing them. Most of it tends to be longer too anyway, except for the odd short dress, short skirt, or short overalls here and there.

--

Honestly, if anything, the few things that don’t seem to change are his outerwear. Like jackets. No matter what style the jacket is, there is at least one self made patch of a poker chip on it. Along with that, the back of the jacket, no matter what, always has a tombstone patch too. Whether he’s wearing a trench coat, a suit jacket, a leather jacket, or a cropped jacket— There are always at least those two patches on it. Sometimes there’s more, sometimes there’s not.

--

As for jewelry and accessories? Oh, Garvin loves jewelry. He’s got a lot of piercings. He has a nasallang piercing, a septum piercing, a labret piercing, a spider bite piercing, and a ton of ear piercings. Three lobe piercings on his left ear and two on his right ear. He has a tragus piercing on both ears. There’s a helix piercing on his left ear and an industrial piercing on his right ear. And he’s got two flat piercings on his left ear and one flat piercing on his right ear. Frankly, he wants more piercings too, he just doesn’t know which ones to get just yet. Other than piercings though, Garvin’s also a huge fan of rings. He’s got tons, though he does tend to seem to prefer his spinner rings. He also, apparently, has shit vision. So he has glasses too. He has two different frames to choose from, a simple black rectangular one and a circular silver one. Just in case he loses the other. Which can and has happened to him before, only for him to later find the other pair again eventually.

Voice & Accent;

Out of the different types of voices, he’s a Spinto Tenor. As for a more detailed description… His voice is on the higher but deeper end of the spectrum. It’s gravelly and smooth. It used to be higher pitched and smooth, but given everything, it’s become deeper and gravelly; scratchy. It’s still higher pitched, just slightly more rough sounding.

--

He also doesn’t tend to put too much effort into dictation, so a lot of his words end up sounding a lot less clear than they should be. Admittedly, it sounds like a mix of a Louisiana accent, a southern accent, a midwest, and a New Jersey. Which is just really fucking confusing, but he’s been to quite a few places and picked up quite a bit. Admittedly, the two strongest tend to be Louisiana and southern, and he uses plenty of their slang too. And Spanish and Louisiana French slang he’s picked up from his adoptive family.

Handwriting; Unfortunately, his penmanship is still terrible. Not learning how to write (or even really read) until he was a teenager definitely makes having a good penmanship difficult.

Handedness; Ambidextrous.

/~/

Personality;

Inconsistent | Huge Liar | Observant | Adaptable | Outwardly Arrogant | Flexible | Insecure | Approachable | Detached | Open-Minded | Secretive | Witty | Humorous | Talkative | Somewhat Selfish | Exhausted | Laidback | Abandonment Issues | Sly | Social Chameleon | Guarded | Experienced | Restless | Resourceful | Unstable Self Image | Flirtatious | Sarcastic | Impulsive | Distant | Internalized Ableism | Self-Destructive | Absent-Minded | Trust Issues | Alexithymia | Somewhat Reckless | Tolerant | Hard Worker | Snarky | Fidgety | Empathetic | Reactive | Incredibly Repressed | Charismatic | Alert | Disorganized | Hypersexual | Silver Tongue | Tense | Stubborn | Self-Loathing | Envious | Smooth | Teasing | Rather Fragile Ego | Sharp | Incredibly Fake | Independent | Clever | Self-Deprecating | Avoidant | Disconnected | Questionable Morals | Keen | Playful | Self-Sabotage Prone | Somewhat Judgmental | Will Play Up/Encourage The Drama | Pro At Denial

Temperament; He’s chill most of the time, When he isn’t, it’s usually because someone else isn’t. Or because he’s having a bad day. Or because something’s been building up in the background for a while.

Enneagram Type; 6w7 - The Buddy.

MBTI; ESTP-T - The Entrepreneur.

/~/

Likes; Space/Stars, Animals, Money, Music, Nicknames, Food (the more spice the better), Sewing, Sleep, Attention, Tattoos, Jokes, Sci-Fi, Makeup, and Jewelry.

Dislikes; Pity, Being Alone, Sitting Still, Sudden Change, Swimming (he still can’t), Stuck-Ups, Silence, Certain Textures, Summer, His Terrible Memory, Cleaning, Apologizing, and Writing.

Strengths; Handling Animals, Cooking/Baking, Stamina, High Pain Tolerance, Flexible, Parkour, Stealing, Survival Skills, Lying, Observant, Playing 12 String Banjo, and Cardinal Directions.

Weaknesses; Terrible Memory, Alexithymia, Internalized Ableism, Disorganized, Impulsive, Self-Worth Issues, Attachment Issues, Hyperactive, Unstable Self-Image, Can’t Swim, Trust Issues, and Admittedly Rather Self-Destructive.

Fears/Phobias; Mild to Severe Aquaphobia, Mild to Severe Cleithrophobia, Mild to Severe Athazagoraohobia, and Severe Thalassophobia.

Favorite Quote;

There’s probably a ton that I could put here, honestly, but uh… The one I’m going to put here for Garvin is going to be—

“If we’re going to be damned, let’s be damned for what we really are.”

Said by Picard in ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation — Encounter At Farpoint’.

/~/

Physical Health; Chronic pain and fatigue, a cough that probably won’t ever go away that he sees more as an annoyance than anything else, and shitty eyesight. Other than that stuff though? He’s doing pretty well, nowadays.

Immune System; His immune system’s pretty great most of the time. He rarely ever gets sick, which is great. Especially because when he does get sick, it tends to be pretty bad.

Mental Health; ADHD, Mild to Severe Depression, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, Autistic, C-PTSD, and undiagnosed DP/DR and C-DID/HC-DID. And, honestly, who knows what else.

Allergies; None, wooo!

Addictions; Alcohol and Smoking. He used to be on a lot of harder stuff too but he hasn't relapsed in about a year at this point.

/~/

Lover(s); N/A.

Crush(es); Open for eventualities haha.

Ex(es); Oh jeez, there’s a ton. (Open? Because drama is fun.)

Significant Other(s); N/A.

/~/

Themesong(s);

The Entertainment’s Here by AJR.

Oblivion by Dirty Palm.

Why Worry by Set It Off.

Fallohides by We The Heathens.

Break My Face by AJR.

Weak by AJR.

BAD THOUGHTS by XAM & Lil Yung Pharaoh.

Fuck It! by Days N Daze.

Wholesale Failure by Days N Daze.

Nine on the Bortle by Days N Daze.

Comfort epershand Control by Days N Daze.

Constellations by The Oh Hellos.

Ship in a Bottle by fin.

Architect by Livingston.

The Dead Come Talking by Roe Kapara.

PATCHWERK by Sub Urban & Two Feet.

Never Love An Anchor by The Crane Wives.

Back to the Ground by The Crane Wives.

Shallow River by The Crane Wives.

Ain’t Nobody’s Problem by The Lumineers.

How to Rest by The Crane Wives.

In the Woods Somewhere by Hozier.

Sail by AWOLNATION.

Toxic by Britney Spears.

Tombstone by Adam Jensen.

Let It Bleed by Adam Jensen.

Factories by Autoheart.

Medicine by Adam Jensen.

Marijuana Breath by Adam Jensen.

Lowlife by Adam Jensen.

Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy.

Alien Blues by Vundabar.

FIRE4FUN by Jhariah.

RISK, RISK, RISK by Jhariah.

Flight of the Crows by Jhariah.

Irresponsible by Emei.

Scatterbrain by Emei.

I Don’t Care by Friday Pilots Club.

For The Wicked by Friday Pilots Club.

Bang Bang by Follies & Vices.

Sleeping On The Ceiling by Friday Pilots Club.

Fear & Delight by The Correspondents.

The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives.

Unsweetened Lemonade by Amélie Farren.

Me Me Me (Boo Hoo) by Crywank.

There All Is Aching by Crywank.

A Sorenese so Familiar It Soon Becomes Unquestioned by Crywank.

Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy by Crywank.

waste of space by guccihighwaters.

Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

Applause by Lady Gaga.

Looking at Me by Sabrina Carpenter.

Affiliations; TBA.

Other; Candy Corn. Meet the newest version of Garvin, my poor orphan boy! This time around he’s been adopted by Maciel Ivo Aster and Cléoma Felonise Aster.

Trivia;

As per usual, Garvin gets some trivia.

-

He recommends to everyone not to eat a dead, unwashed, uncooked bird that’s been lying on the ground for days unless they have to. Same for a raw, dead rat that’s soaking wet from rain. Both of those being things he’s done before. More than once. Not anymore though. Luckily.

-

He’s actually been to therapy before. His adoptive family was not going to just let him not do therapy. Anyways, it turns out he’s autistic and an ADHDer. Along with some other stuff going on too, like C-PTSD, Panic Disorder, and (very fluctuating in severity) Depression. Yay to those diagnoses, definitely helps knowing. He stopped going to therapy sessions years ago, though he still takes the medication he’s prescribed by his psychiatrist. He’s also got some chronic pain and fatigue issues going on that he never really figured out the reason for. So he’ll sometimes use a cane, sometimes he’ll still just try and power through it though too. He’s still way too stubborn for his own good. He also sometimes wears compression gloves, and those are definitely more common to see than his cane. Pain medicine is really just about the one thing he isn’t too stubborn about. He’ll usually take pain medication for it at least.

-

Garvin will talk to himself out loud at times. Mostly when it’s just him around. He also has a lot of smaller stims that he tends to do more than bigger ones, especially in front of other people. It’s actually kind of rare to see him do the amazing ‘happy hands’.

-

This time around, Max O’Rielly arrested him when he was 16 and he ended up getting fostered/afopted by the Asters by the time he was 17. He actually met the Asters before, when he was 13, and had worked for/stayed with them for a couple months. They have four other kids, one being older than him. Of course, of course, he has his 12 string banjo back.

Edited at October 1, 2024 07:50 PM by Overthink101
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenSeptember 30, 2024 12:56 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hellooo :D
Could I reserve a child of Apollo and a child of Dionysus please? :)
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenSeptember 30, 2024 02:59 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

~ Briar ~

Name;

Briar Sallow

*Nickname(s);

B, Bri, whatever you can come up with

Name Pronunciation;

'Br-I-er' 'Sall-oh'

*Name Meaning;

Briar; Thorny bush of wild roses, Brambles

Sallow; Willow tree

/~/

Age; 22

Gender; AMAB Nonbinary

Pronouns; They/Them/Theirs.

Sexuality; Minsexual and Polyamorous

Moral Alignment; Chaotic Good

Godly Parent; Dionysus. God of Theater, Rebirth, Wine, Parties/Festivity, Insanity/Madness, and Nature.

/~/

Appearance;

Like most things about Briar, their appearance is intentionally confusing.

Any stupid homophobe who wants to misgender them is gonna have to try real hard because they manage to fall in the direct middle of feminine and masculine representing.

They have a square face shape with a pronounced jawline and forehead, they have a 'normal' nose and fuller lips that always seem to be upturned and smirking while their eyes are almond-shaped and a light, honey brown, often glowing with amusement. Their hair is shaven in the back and on the sides, left long in the front to occasionally fall into their eyes. It's naturally a darker brown, but it's been bleached to a light blonde with slightly frizzy texture and split ends due to constant re-dying and bleach.

Briar has a slightly trapezoidal build, with shoulders that are a bit wider than their hips, but only by a margin.

Briar's skin is lightly tanned and covered in scars from multiple different occasions that Briar refuses to discuss. However, the most notible of these is a small star scar on the palm of their left hand. They're about average height at 6'0" and slightly smaller than the normal weight at 120 pounds. Their posture is usually quite good and that, paired with their outward confidence, often allows them to look slightly taller than they actually are (fuck yeah, a fake half an inch!).

Usual Attire;

Briar's wardrobe is made up of random, mostly brightly colored garments. Some dresses, some skirts, some t-shirts, some Hawaiian shirts, and some other random things. Really, the only consistency in their wardrobe is a pair of worn-down black tennis shoes.

They're also a sucker for jewelry, more often than not found wearing a large array earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. They don't care much what each of these is as long as they match their outfit and current mood. However, they do tend to favor their snake lobe earrings.

Voice & Accent;

Briar's voice changes often, as you might expect, but their natural voice is on the higher side and has a tendency to be obnoxiously loud. They often draw out their words, especially N's and M's, and they also talk way faster than they probably should.

Handwriting;

Briar's handwriting is surprisingly neat. It's smaller and loopier with the occasional addition of some fancy cursive type lines and curves.

Handedness;

Ambidextrous

/~/

Personality;

Briar is a confusing character, to say the least.

They aren't one for rules, first off, preferring to do what they think is best rather than what they're actually supposed to. This gets them into trouble a lot, as you would expect, but, more than often, they're able to get out of it without much consequence. Maybe this is because of their certain charm, or maybe it's just because everyone around them is too used to their chaos to actually care anymore. Whatever the case, Briar's gotten away with a lot more than they ever should have.

Briar also doesn't have a great reputation, they're known to be a liar and an annoying person to be around, so most people just avoid them. Actually, Briar hasn't had any real friends since elementary, though they claim not to care. In reality, Briar does care very much. They enjoy socialization and would like to be able to talk to people without being immediately discarded. Still, they continue to bug others by flirting and teasing.

Really, Briar has an extremely intelligent understanding of people that no one ever notices because of their typically annoying nature. In actuality, Briar can almost always pick out how someone is feeling by a quick glance in their direction. They process and understand emotions and emotional actions more than most people.

Perhaps most confusing about Briar, however, is the fact that they never take sides. Not even once has Briar chosen a side in an argument or a fight. They've jumped continually back and forth between two ideas. It drives a lot of people crazy because they can make a great point for one side that will give them an edge for a few minutes and then turn around and give the other side an equally as strong point. It drags the argument out until one side finally gives up or both sides get annoyed at Briar and leave.

Temperament;

For the most part, Briar's pretty chill. They don't ever shy away from an argument, however, and they'll always jump in if they feel like they should, most often playing devils advocate. They don't usually start the fight though... Emphasis on usually.

Enneagram Type;

8w9 - The Diplomat

MBTI;

ENFP-T, The Campaigner

/~/

Likes;

- A bit of chaos
- Animals
- Making bad jokes
- Confusing people

Dislikes;

- Rules
- Being ignored
- Stuck-ups
- People who can't take a joke
- Misgendering

Strengths;

- Lying
- Hiding
- Playing devil's advocate
- Confusing people

Weaknesses;

- Making friends
- Animals
- Annoying
- Mental health

Fears/Phobias;

Briar's biggest fear is probably losing themselves. Forgetting who they really are.

Monophobia; Fear of being alone

Favourite Quote;

This one's hard, but probably-

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Said by J.R.R. Tolkien or something similar. They really like J.R.R. Tolkien :)

/~/

Physical Health;

Occasionally their right hand will clench up or spasm as a result of an old and untreated wound

Immune System;

Good

Mental Health;

C-PTSD, Moderate to severe depression, Panic disorder, Major and severe derealization, And undiagnosed DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), Probably more too, honestly.

Allergies;

None

Addictions;

Alcoholic and Smoking

/~/

Lover(s);

N/A

Crush(es);

Aries (Gwyar), at least, eventually

Ex(es);

Moiraine (sort of)

Significant Other(s);

N/A

/~/

Themesong(s);

Redemption by Besomorph, Coopex, RIELL

Joke's On You by Charlotte Lawrence

It's Ok I Wouldn't Remember Me Either by Crywank

Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn

Angry by Paravi

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant

Kids by Current Joys

Feel So Empty by Bears In Trees

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land by MARINA

Why Am I Like This? by Orla Gartland

Bones by Imagine Dragons

suffering by Amelie Farren

I/Me/Myself by Will Wood

Hermit the Frog by MARINA

Boys Will Be Bugs by Cavetown

Falling Faster by Dylan Espeseth

Brittle Bones Nicky by Rare Americans

Tongues & Teeth by The Crane Wives

Seashore by The Regrettes

Runs in the Family by Amanda Palmer

Affiliations; TBA

Other; RP Example

Edited at October 1, 2024 05:34 PM by Lost Memories
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 07:34 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry about the double post '^^

Edited at October 1, 2024 07:36 AM by Lost Memories
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 11:03 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Overthink101,
Accepted! Added to the list. Would you like a PM when the discussion thread is made? ^^
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 11:44 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, yes, of course
Very excited for this
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 12:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Aries |~|

Full Name; Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Nicknames; Aries, Ari, Khorne, and whatever else you can think of.

Name Pronunciation;

‘GUWY-ar’ ‘Air-re-the-is’ ‘Fray-ock’

Name Meaning;

Gwyar; “Gore, Blood.”

Ariethous; Basically just another, longer name for Ares and/or Aries.

Fraoch; “Wrath, Fury.”

/~/

Age; 23.

Gender; Male.

Pronouns; He/Him.

Sexuality; Demisexual and Ambiamorous.

Moral Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

Godly Parent; Athena. The Goddess of Wisdom, Good Counsel, Warfare, Handicrafts, Practical Reason, Heroic Endeavor, and Military Victory.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to lof@[email protected])

Gwyar stands at the rather intimidating height of 6’7”, though he can seem an inch taller or shorter depending on whether he’s slouching or standing with his shoulders squared. His skin tone is a pale, though admittedly sunkissed, fair color with neutral undertones. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for maybe one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond shaped face, with a smaller forehead and smaller, sharp chin, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are slightly on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, he has an aquiline shaped nose, practically what most people think the ‘stereotypical’ nose is, though his is slightly crooked from just the sheer number of times he’s broken it before. His lips are downturned in shape, with thin lines or awkward half-smiles as his most commonly seen expressions.

--

Gwyar’s eyebrows are rather thick with an obvious arch, both with scars going through them in such a way that the hair won’t grow back. His eyes are a deepset hooded shape and a hazel that leans more towards brown and amber than green in color with dark bags that cling underneath them. His face is framed by slightly wavy (1A to 2B), brown hair. In the past, his hair used to reach his hips in length. Alas, nowadays, his hair only reaches his shoulders, and even that’s barely done, with choppy split ends. At least he still has some braids in the front.

--

His body structure is some sort of misshapen rectangle, with much too broad of shoulders to simply be rectangular but nowhere near a slim enough waist or hips to be an inverted triangle body shape, it’s obvious enough that he was built for strength. Especially when taking into consideration that he weighs around 190 lbs with his BMI at 21.40.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. He has one that goes from under the right corner of his lip and through it. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. He also has one across the bridge of his nose, and another going up his right chin and cheek, ending a bit beside the one at his lip. And one that’s a diagonal scar from the inner corner of his right eye and across his nose to his left cheek. He has plenty of scars littering his scalp, all more or less hidden by his hair. And all of the ones covering his arms, ones that give the impression of blocking either blades or whips. There’s also scars at his wrist and ankles, circling them as if cuffs that were too tight. And a burn scar, of a perfectly smithed sword pointing upwards, right between his shoulder blades with the end of the handle reaching all the way to the small of his back. The burn also seems to have caused a small permanent dent there, in the shape of the scar.

Usual Attire;

Gwyar tends to wear either black or plaid shirts with jeans or cargo pants. When it comes to shoes, he tends to wear either combat boots or work boots. He also tends to wear a belt that allows him to store Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers. He also has a jean jacket that he wears most of the time.

--

Gwyar rather likes jewelry, though he admittedly doesn’t have all that many piercings. He does have two conch piercings on his left ear, a helix piercing on both ears, two lobe piercings on his right ear, and one lobe piercing on his left ear. Really, his main accessories are makeshift bracelets and armbands that he wears. Old ribbons that used to be on Tereine and Tereus that he’s tied and wears on his arms. Every so often he gets new ribbons for them, and the old ones go to his arms. All of them are darker, and admittedly rather bloodstained.

Voice & Accent; His voice is a little scratchy most of the time, and it’s on the lower and deeper end of the spectrum. As for accents, he has a slight southern drawl but it admittedly isn’t all that strong/thick.

Handwriting; It’s legible, which is probably saying something with how fast he tends to write. He also has surprisingly good grammar and spelling.

Handedness; Ambidextrous, predominantly Right-Handed.

/~/

Personality;

Resourceful | Intimidating | Adaptable | Paranoid | Observant | Honest | Extremely Loyal | Alert | Distant | Tough | Quiet | Reliable | Repressed | Patient | Hypervigilant | Helpful | Secretive | Awkward | Cautious | Stoic | Sharp | Solid | Rigid | Exhausted | Organized | Stiff | Athletic | Tolerant | Strategic | Tense | Protective | Calculating | Active | Introverted | Careful | Prepared | Relatively Friendly | Steadfast | Stubborn | Reflexive | Meticulous | Respectful | Anxious | Keen | Modest | Skeptical | Self-Sacrificial | Trust Issues | Sarcastic | Outwardly Apathetic | Somewhat Indecisive | Realistic | Determined

Temperament; Aries rarely gets angry. He’s usually easy to get along with, really. He’s agreeable, respectful. Just about the only time one could possibly see him upset, is if for someone else’s sake rather than his own.

Enneagram Type; 9w1 - The Dreamer.

MBTI; INTJ-T - The Architect.

/~/

Likes; History, Greek Mythology, Learning, Stars, Reading/Writing, Animals, and Nature.

Dislikes; Crowds, Bright Lights, Loud Noises, Conflict (usually, at least), Awkward Silence, Indirect Language, and Illness/Injury.

Strengths; Physical Strength, Stealth, Reflexes, High Pain Tolerance, Observant, Preferred Weapons, Loyalty, Strategic, and Muscle Memory.

Weaknesses; His Fears, Lying, Paranoid/Hypervigilant, Abandonment Issues, Easily Manipulated, Loyalty, Alexithymia, Self-Esteem, and Repressed.

Fears/Phobias; Mild Pharmacophobia, Mild Nosocomephobia, Mild Iatrophobia, Mild Cleithrophobia, Mild to Severe Tomophobia, and Mild to Severe Atychiphobia. He’s also scared of being useless, not being able to help people he cares about, or losing the people he cares about.

Favorite Quote;

Again, there’s probably tons that I could put here but, well… This is the one I’m going to with for this, haha–

“All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil.”

From Sophocles’ ‘Antigone’.

/~/

Physical Health; Aries is in rather good physical health, he’s chilling. Between his height, muscle mass, and actual training— He can be rather physically intimidating.

Immune System; His immune system’s fine, nothing too special though. He doesn’t get sick too often, and when he does it doesn’t tend to be that bad at all.

Mental Health; C-PTSD, Moderate Depression, Insomnia, Moderate Anxiety, OSDD-2, and Autistic.

Allergies; None.

Addictions; None.

/~/

Lover(s); N/A.

Crush(es); Eventually Briar.

Ex(es); From first to last. Troy, Smith, Troy, Derrick, Troy, and Quincy. Yeah, he was with Troy three separate times.

Significant Other(s); N/A.

/~/

Themesong(s);

Dirty by grandson.

Bottom Is A Rock by Mother Mother.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Nightmares & Flare Guns by Seb Adams.

useless by updog.

TV Head by Elliot Lee.

I’m Not A Cynic by Alec Benjamin.

Fight Song (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

In the Back Room (English Cover) by Will Stetson.

Hourglass by Set It Off.

still feel. by half•alive.

Infinitesimal by Mother Mother.

One Hundred Million Years Ago a Hero Crossed the Land by Crywank.

Against the Kitchen Floor by Will Wood.

Violence in the Purest Form by shinigami.

It’s Alright by Mother Mother.

Aawake At Night by half•alive.

So Down by Mother Mother.

Until It Doesn’t Hurt by Mother Mother.

GOSSIP by Måneskin & Tom Morello.

Heroes by Shinedown.

Killer In The Mirror by Set It Off.

Notorious by Adelitas Way.

The Fall by half•alive.

arrow by half•alive.

Dancing With The Devil by Set It Off.

Affiliations; TBA.

Other; Candy Corn. Gwyar has, of course, Tereus and Tereine, his gladius daggers. Tereine has a red ribbon wrapped around the handle and Tereus has a purple ribbon wrapped around the handle.

Edited at October 1, 2024 05:20 PM by Overthink101
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 03:58 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Major WIP

~ Nico ~

Full Name:

Nico Ronen Cosmos

Nicknames:

Niki, anything you can come up with

Name Pronunciation;

'Nii-co' 'roh-NEHN' 'Cos-mo-s'

Name Meaning;

Nico; Victory of the people

Ronen; Song, Joy, Cheerful, Singing, Little Seal

Cosmos; Order, Beauty, Universe

/~/

Age; 21

Gender; AMAB Agender

Pronouns; Any/All. (He/She/They)

Sexuality; Queer

Moral Alignment; Chaotic Good/Neutral Good

Godly Parent; Apollo. God of Music, Dance, Poetry, Healing, Plauges and disease, Prophecy and oracles, The sun, Light, The Hunt, Protection of the young, Crops and herbs, and Archery.

/~/

Appearance;

-

Usual Attire;

Typically, Nico will rock a simple t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, adding a sweatshirt in colder weather. He also has a red jacket that they sport more often than not. Occasionally they'll put on a bit of mascara and blush, but that's about all the effort you'll get out of her. Oh, right, they do have their ears pierced, and there's a set of sun and moon earrings they're fond of.

Voice & Accent;

Nico's voice is, simply put, gorgeous. His tone is light and they speak very clearly, enunciating every word. Even when she's not singing, their voice flows well and is pretty easy to listen to. Nico's voice isn't too high, nor too low, but somehow right in the middle.

Handwriting;

Nico's handwriting is definitely more on the sloppy side. You can usually make out what they're trying to say, but it might take some effort. His letters are big and loopy and she's the type of person to draw different shapes as the dot of an 'I.'

Handedness;

Right-handed

/~/

Personality;

Kind / Open-minded / Loving / Intelligent / Caring / Loyal / Codependent / Overprotective / Trustworthy / Anxious / Social / Light hearted / Friendly / Mistrusting / Helpful / Empathetic / Observant / Musical / Patient / Abandonment Issues / Insecure / Huge People Pleaser / Paranoid / Approachable / Curious / Outwardly Optimistic / Encouraging / Creative / Respectful / Warm / Self-Deprecating / Selfless / Generous / Non-confrontational / Talkative / Submissive / Guarded / High Energy / Clingy / Thoughtful / Emotionally Driven / Forgiving / Reliable / Generally Unserious / Indecisive / Fair / Humble / Excitable / Often sugar-coats and fawns to appeal to others / Passionate / Very Repressed / Self-Loathing

Temperament;

Nico is very friendly and very hard to actually upset. It's rare to see them even remotely angry. Though she is very excitable.

Enneagram Type;

9w1 - The Dreamer (Though Nico often appears as more of a 6, as he's very unhealthy)

MBTI;

ENFJ-T - The Protagonist

/~/

Likes;

- Animals
- Most people
- Hitting people over the head (it's funny, okay-)
- Singing/sonwriting and playing instruments
- Hugs/physical contact

Dislikes;

- Government
- Arguments
- Negative emotions
- Any form of abuse
- People being put down/hurt

Strengths;

- Lightening the mood
- Intelligence
- Archery and general aim
- Kind and open
- Socialization
-Very loyal

Weaknesses;

-Their own emotions/mental health
- The fear of appearing weak
- Kind even when she probably shouldn't be
- Overprotective
- Codependency
-Fear of conflict

Fears/Phobias;

Their main fear is definitely being seen as weak or helpless, but he also fears being completely alone. Oh, and spiders. Spiders are creepy. They can deal with stupid people, but they will squeal if there's a spider anywhere near her.

/~/

Physical Health;

Overall, pretty good.

Immune System;

Also pretty good. Nico doesn't get sick often.

Mental Health;

Generalized anxiety disorder, Moderate to severe depression, C-PTSD, Panic dissorder, Insomnia, and probably more honestly.

Allergies;

None

Addictions;

They used to have an addiction to alcohol, as well as some other, harder drugs, but he managed to get sober.

/~/

Lovers;

On a technicality, River and Adiar.

Crushes;

Does River count?

Ex(es);

Shit, there's a lot-

Jayden, Dakota, Peyton, Indigo, Rockwell, Matson, Neva (non-romantic), and Rowan

Significant Other(s);

Again, on a technicality, River and Adiar.

/~/

Themesong(s);

Nobody by Mitski

Too Close by Sir Chloe

YKWIM? by Yot Club

Young by Vacations

Family Line by Conan Gray

Blow My Brains Out by Tikkle Me

The Beer by Kimya Dawson

Ramblings Of A Lunatic by Bears In Trees

Holy by PVRIS

Generation Why by Conan Gray

Doja - 4 Morant by JuMa44 and juan mazini

Look Who's Inside Again by Bo Burnham

For You by Delaney Bailey

Test Me by Melanie Martinez

Trying My Best by Anson Seabra

The Family Jewels by MARINA

Bored by Billie Eilish

Comfort Crowd by Conan Gray

Affiliations; TBA.

Other; RP Example

Edited at October 1, 2024 05:24 PM by Lost Memories
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 08:54 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry I'm late :')
Both are accepted and will be added to the list in a minute or two.
@Lost Memories, would you like a PM once the discussion thread has been made?
Call of the Gods | Demigod RP | OpenOctober 1, 2024 09:11 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I need another spot haha. Could I reserve the child of Aphrodite?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us