Wolf Play : Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:05 Hallow, Eve
The urge to buy spectre dye and put it on WraithÂ…
 The Pumpkin King
09:25:04 Ecifircas
Elixter, they're event currency - you can use them to buy things in this month's event shop. -WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:25:00 free palestine
Oh I genuinely didnt know about this rule
-WP Click-

I mean, at least I know now while Im RP searching in WP and HEE. Ima go sleep noww
 Elixter
09:24:30 Matt(hew)
What can brains be used for
 Salem
09:06:17 Bell
hey chat ^^
 Saint
08:59:37 
ugh i have 3 nd i dont even know if its worth burying
 Saint
08:56:43 
yeah i hope that there is a way to use it without keeping the money on hand
 Autumn's Wraith
08:56:21 A Sad Mozzy
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:51:44 Zombified Breyer
Why did that half an hour walk/jog with my dog have to make me so tired. I need my morning coffee to wake up for work.
 kycantina
08:51:05 ky but it's spooky
See ya!
 Amygdala
08:50:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well gotta go back to work...catch you later ky
 Salem
08:50:35 Bell
-WP Click-
 kycantina
08:49:49 ky but it's spooky
Ugh yeah, it would be fun to try out the higher rounds but I'm not risking an apple just to use my event items
 Amygdala
08:48:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
I know...there is a suggestuon for charon's blessing to be used easier
 Amygdala
08:47:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fuck
I missed ghostface beeing up when i went to use a jasmine on my girl
 Saint
08:47:41 
ugh thats annoying :(
 Amygdala
08:47:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky

Saint yup...i don't think charon's blessing will be used much now...
 Saint
08:46:22 
wait its fixed? am i just unluckhy lol
 kycantina
08:45:42 ky but it's spooky
Amy!
 Amygdala
08:43:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
That was a bug...eve fixed it yesterday

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Polar Bear : +4
Bengal Tiger : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 06:30 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 07:46 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a spot please for me!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 09:02 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name: Georgina Adelaide Anastasia Bevan
Preferred Name*: Georgie
Nicknames Received: G, Gi Gi, BigG
Birth Date*: 27th
Zodiac*: Maybe a Scorpio
Pronouns*: She/Her
Sexuality*: Still figuring it out but apart of the lgbtqia+
Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?: Georgie got picked randomly so she doesn't really know why, it wasn't a vote because she wasn't well known. Rumours are that someone high up in society chose her because of her records, geek, no crimes commited (Or what they think), and more.
Appearance: Georgina is about the average height of a 22 year old female, 5'5 to be exact. She doesn't say her weight as she quite simply doesn't want to know. She's got natural wavy hair and natural brown hair which is like a light chestnut colour but she currently has it dyed black and red.. She's also got a few freckles on her cheeks and over her nose, an upturned button nose adds to her face.
-
Her eyes are turquoise in colour so she's somwhat nice to look at. She's got quite skinny arms and legs but that doesn't mean she's weak, she doesn't really tan but she burns really bad in the sun. She's also got a few tattoos, some clearly visible and some not. She also likes her chains and belts but she doesn't have many piercings apart from her ears and nose.
Personality: Georgie's quick on her feet and quick to think which which is why she is good at argueing. She is serious most of the time but after she gets to know you she acts like she's drunk when she's not, but she doesn't mind a few drinks with Piña coladas being her favourite.
-
If you took her to a club she'd be straight to the bar or mingling with people, she's not huge on dancing so will refuse to dance unless it's with someone (Or if she's totally drunk). When she's not out drinking she's usually curled up with a book with her dog, she also loves swimming but doesn't compete apart from the occiosional local one.
-
She is hardworking and determined though so if she gets invested in something she will finish it, eventually. She may act sometimes childish but she is mostly mature at her age, she is bad at jokes and if she makes one it's either really good or really bad. She doesn't like anyone calling her by her nicknames unless said otherwise.
Dress style: It's hard to say how she dresses but she doesn't like big heels or dresses that much, she does like a few skirts once in a while but she usually dresses more masculine.
Strengths & Weaknesses (at least 5 each):
Strengths:
Swimming | Socialization | Observant | Brave | Strategic
Weaknesses:
Stubborn | Organization | Impatient | Talkitive | Insecure
Likes & Dislikes*
Most animals | Music | Swimming | Reading | Running
Dislikes:
Dancing | Insects | Horror Films | Seafood |
Relationship Status: Single as a pringle she also isn't looking for a serious relationship yet.
Crush*: Open
Exes*: She's got a fair few but doesn't really like to talk about them.
Familial Relations: She's quite distant from her parents and has no siblings but she talks with her cousins sometimes.
Affiliations: Open
Small Backstory (Just a Little Summary of their life so far would be great!): Raised in the country on a farm but she is an only child which gets tiring sometimes. At 16 she went to college and studied a number of things like businness, physchology and vetinary science. After college she went on to university to study vetinary science. She actually took a job offer but she starts next year.
Theme Song(s)*:
Bad Guy - Bilie Eilish
Peasants Throne - Lilith Max
Drunk in my mind - Bensoon Boone
Someone Gets Hurt - Reneé Rapp
Other: Finished I think!

Edited at April 30, 2024 08:26 AM by Thundering Embers
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 02:54 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Full Name:

Rhett Maddox Holland

Preferred Name*:

Rhett, or his last name

Nicknames Received:

TBA

Nicknames Given*:

TBA

Birth Date*:

12/13

Zodiac*:

Sagittarius

Male

Pronouns*:

He/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual, with a high leaning towards men

Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?:

Appearance:

Rhett is enthusiasm, silence, and security; he is so neutral, he is barely noticeable. He is average height for his age, although his build is slender and delicate. He has an oddly feminine body shape, all curves and soft edges. His skin is light, but he doesn't sunburn, and has a smattering of barely noticeable freckles over his nose. His hair is pale brown, in a soft shock across his head. It's normally styled swept across his forehead, or simply windswept as he is nearly always running late. Despite this, his smile is arresting. It lights up his whole face, and his eyes will nearly be hidden by his cheeks. His eyes are light green, the one little spark of colour on this plain boy. The colour of new leaves, a gentle look is nearly always found there.

He is not much when you first glance at him, but he makes up for it with his sense of style. He is always dressed in bright coloured clothing, and many textured fabrics. The style he chose as a young man has carried through his whole life, and he sticks to it nearly exclusively. The skater look suits him well, with colourful graphic tees, loose cargo jeans, and the occasional tank top. This gives him the aura of being more interesting then one would automatically assume about him, which was his point, desperate to be noticeable, and appreciated.

He normally goes overboard with accessories, and normally can be found with painted nails that correspond with some aspect of his outfit, multiple rings, and a necklace or two. These only add to his eclectically odd appearance, with his many tattoos on his arms, and the tiny piercing in his left ear. Most of his tattoos have absolutely no meaning, and he only got them because he liked how they looked. However, a few of them do have meaning, and he loves to tell their stories to anyone who will ask him.

Personality:

Rhett is normally very sweet, and loves to talk with those who he feels truly understand him. He is smart, and very academically inclined, and thus, poor at sports. However, he is quite willing to sit down and watch sports, and particularly enjoys some of the less popular ones, such a cricket and water polo, though he would never refuse the chance to watch baseball or hockey. He is outgoing and extroverted, and will talk your ear off if you'll let him. His bright, cheery personality is sometimes too much, and he has to tone it down, but when he's excited, he's like a sunbeam. Rhett is very interested in not being a stereotypical college student, and he does as many of the extracurriculars and clubs as he can. He is studying Political Sciences, and plans on becoming a politician when he graduates, and hopes to use this position to help support certain rights, such as feminist movements and gay rights. He adores his studies, and is quite passionate about them as well.

If he were to fall in love, which he doesn't really believe in, he would be a loyal, delicate partner. He would always be ready to talk out a disagreement, and would spoil his lover as best he could. He would take the time to decipher their love languages, and make sure that he used each one to keep them happy. He himself is quite content being single, and really just prefers being surrounded by his friends, although he dreams of one day finding love. He is a very practical person in that sense, perceiving only his current goals as important, and doesn't often take time to look at his dreams. His manners are polite and old-fashioned, he often uses 'sir' and 'ma'am' when addressing anyone older than him.

His confidence only goes so far. He is extroverted to a point, but the moment someone tries to shut him down, he closes like a flower. His walls come up, and he will almost never show his true colours to that person again. Rhett is honest and down to earth, and loves to lift up his friends and acquaintances however he can. He is gentle, and loves animals, especially big dogs and horses, since he was raised on a farm.

Strengths:

-Smart

-Cheerful

-Loyal

-Honest

-Welcoming

Weaknesses:

-Easily Hurt

-Perfectionist

-Impatient

-Inflexible

Likes & Dislikes*

-Colours

-Warm weather

-big animals

-rain

—---------------

Dislikes

-Winter

-Bulky clothing

-anything bland

-spicy food

-little rat dogs

Relationship Status:

Single

Crush*:

TBA hehehe

Significant Other*:

TBA?

Exes*:

Open

Familial Relations:

Mother: Lacey Holland

Father: Daniel Holland

Siblings: Skye and Crispin Holland

Affiliations:

OPEN :D

Small Backstory (Just a Little Summary of their life so far would be great!):

Raised on a big farm, grew up with lots of animals. Always pushed to be a good student, and a good sibling. Dreams=second priority.

Theme Song(s)*:

Counting Stars~One Republic

Boy named Sue~Johnny Cash

Can’t help falling in love~Elvis Presley

Other:

Nada

Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 03:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Full Name:

Camilla Hayes Ellison Parker

Preferred Name*:

Cam, if she invites you to use it

Nicknames Received:

TBA

Nicknames Given*:

TBA

Birth Date*:

12/9

Zodiac*:

She thinks that’s BS lol

Female

Pronouns*:

She/her

Sexuality*:

Bisexual, no preference

Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?:

Appearance:

Cam is a tall girl, standing at 5'9, and she uses her height to her advantage. Most guys are slightly uncomfortable with the fact that she's almost as tall as them, and prefer to stay away from her, so she knows they actually care when they talk to her. Her build is stocky despite her height, and she is quite willing to flaunt her voluptuous hips and thighs. Her body still has a vaguely hourglass shape, but it's not pronounced, thanks to her full bosom and hips. Her face is slightly round, and she has high cheekbones. Her eyes are a bright, bewitching hazel, and in the sunlight, they are even more eye-catching. Her skin is a pretty caramel colour, which accounts her dark eyes and hair. Her hair is long and full, tumbling down her back in slight waves, though she normally straightens it to keep it under control.

Tattoos are something that she isn't very interested in, although she does have a few on her hands and arms, and one henna-esque along her spine. She has quite a handful of piercings, her ears are practically covered in them, and she a belly button piercing that is normally filled with a rose, and then a little pink jewel that hangs below, that she particularly likes to show off in her bathing suit. Her style falls somewhere between beach boho and gym rat. She loves the athletic clothing that shows off her body, because she is very proud of herself. Despite the fact that she doesn't have the 'perfect model body,' she is confident and gorgeous. She gets cold easily so she will sometimes cover up more than she wants, and she also loves oversized hoodies, especially when she can steal them from her significant other.

Personality:

Camilla is a bright, bubbly person. She loves to talk and loves to listen, and she is incredibly sweet. Not overbearing or harsh, she rarely judges, and only will get upset if her weight is brought up. She has a dark sense of humor, but normally keeps it out of the limelight, not wanting to put anyone in an awkward position. Cam is always ready to have a laugh and get into some trouble, especially if it involves getting all dressed up and going out to break some hearts. She is loyal to a select few, and would lie through her teeth for them, but if you're not a part of her group, she probably won't make a point to talk to you. She is a no-nonsense kind of girl, and hates any sort of forced pleasantries. Camilla thrives under stress, she practically shines. If she has an upcoming assignment, she will only grow better because of it.
She takes criticism well, and very focused on her own set of ethics. She doesn't like it when people tell her how to live her life, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She cares greatly about manners and being polite to strangers, especially when she likes them, as a friend or a lover. She adores trying out new recipes and cooking projects with a partner, and is completely obsessed with anything chocolate. Her sweet personality with her friends is matched by the harsher one she reserves for people who have hurt her or her own. She has a temper, and will scream at anyone who she feels has judged her.
As a partner, Camilla is amazing. She is very protective, loyal, and dedicated to her lover. She would always be trying to put her partner at ease, and bring them forward for their every special little detail and will constantly reassure them of her affection. Because she was very insecure as a child, especially about her body type, she will make sure that her lover never feels judged or less valued because of their weight or body shape.

Strengths:

-Sweet

-Reassuring

-Generous

-Good at reading others

-Easy-going

-----------

Weaknesses:

-Temper

-Doesn't know her left from her right

-Overy protective (highkey mama bear)

-Is already baby obsessed

-Lack of trust

Likes & Dislikes*

Iced Coffee

Any food

running

dancing

reading

----

Dislikes:

silver jewelry

greasy hair

whiskey

deep water

sharks

Relationship Status:

OPEN!!! :D

Crush*:

Open, TBA

Significant Other*:

TBA

Exes*:

Open

Familial Relations:

None that she cares to talk about

Affiliations:

Open

Small Backstory (Just a Little Summary of their life so far would be great!):

Born into a druggie sort of family, doesn't stay in contact with them anymore. She moved out as soon as she could, and is currently studying interior design.

Theme Song(s)*:

I Think He Knows~Taylor Swift

Speak Now~Taylor Swift

WAP~Cardi B

Umbrella~Rhianna

Adore You~Harry Styles

Other:

none

Edited at April 29, 2024 05:46 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 04:00 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award

Thundering Embers said:
Reserve a spot please for me!

Reserved!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 04:48 PM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think my characters done.
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 04:51 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shes accepted ^^
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 05:47 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cam and Rhett are done <3
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!April 29, 2024 06:18 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love them both *-* Accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us