08:56:43 
yeah i hope that there is a way to use it without keeping the money on hand
 Autumn's Wraith
08:56:21 A Sad Mozzy
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:51:44 Zombified Breyer
Why did that half an hour walk/jog with my dog have to make me so tired. I need my morning coffee to wake up for work.
 kycantina
08:51:05 ky but it's spooky
See ya!
 Amygdala
08:50:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well gotta go back to work...catch you later ky
 Salem
08:50:35 Bell
-WP Click-
 kycantina
08:49:49 ky but it's spooky
Ugh yeah, it would be fun to try out the higher rounds but I'm not risking an apple just to use my event items
 Amygdala
08:48:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
I know...there is a suggestuon for charon's blessing to be used easier
 Amygdala
08:47:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fuck
I missed ghostface beeing up when i went to use a jasmine on my girl
 Saint
08:47:41 
ugh thats annoying :(
 Amygdala
08:47:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky

Saint yup...i don't think charon's blessing will be used much now...
 Saint
08:46:22 
wait its fixed? am i just unluckhy lol
 kycantina
08:45:42 ky but it's spooky
Amy!
 Amygdala
08:43:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
That was a bug...eve fixed it yesterday
 Magnus Bane
08:43:03 Mag/Maggy
Eve said she was making an update today/tomorrow

It was late so I don't know if she meant today
 Saint
08:41:53 
how do you use the chirons blessing? i cant pass the Wolf Party level 1, it just says invalid amount, you used to be able to guess through all the levels without the money?
 Amygdala
08:40:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

She just gave me 2 DH
 Magnus Bane
08:39:34 Mag/Maggy
When your coworker won't stop talking >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Polar Bear : +4
Bengal Tiger : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 1, 2024 06:04 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel like I'll have to cancel this reservation due to my other roleplays that have started and my own that I'm starting up taking priority. I'm really sorry about this!

Crazydayz said:
Reserving a spot!

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 1, 2024 10:45 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wayne

Looks good!

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 1, 2024 10:58 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

OC:
Name: Peter M. Evans
Nickname: N/A
Job: Medic (well, he was trying before he was relocated)

Ability Description:
In a slightly complicated nutshell, Peter's ability is healing. He can pull a glowing orb about the size of a basketball from his chest. This healing orb has several stipulations. The person receiving healing care must be conscious, must willingly accept help and Peter also must be conscious and holding the orb. When he pulls the orb out, his wings will glow.

Appearance:
At a surprising height of 6'2", Peter tends to tower over many people at his age. However, despite this height, he lacks body weight. Peter is extremely thin and for good reason. His height is usually the last thing someone notices about him. His pale skin is covered in freckles, soft red-brown hair tends to help his bright green eyes pop out. But the most eye-catching feature is the awkward bat-like wings that hang from his back. The skin is soft and carries a gentle orange on the back while the inner skin is much more yellow. A lot of people mentioned that it reminds them of mangoes.

He tends to wear loose shirts, simply because he can't find things that fit. Don't damage his jeans, those precious (and expensive) items are hard to find. (Ignore the red stripes in the image XD)

Postimg link - (c)85543

Personality:
Peter tends to change his personality to fit different groups at first. He seems to be easy going and fits in easily with any group at all. But it doesn't always work. Peter is horribly mouthy and will throw shade almost immediately. He isn't real great at planning ahead, just more on the quick responses, snarky comments and hoping for the best. He bottles all his worries up until they break and everything explodes.

He is especially loyal to those he considers friends and, despite lightly roasting them, will throw hands to anyone who dares try and piss them off. Peter throws himself in front of danger for his friends.

Other About:
Not much! He loves chocolate, flowers and mangoes. If you want to get on his good side? That's how to get there.

Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 1, 2024 11:21 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Preferred Name:
Nickname(s):
| ~ ♣ ~ |
Pronouns:
She ⁄ Her ⁄ Hers
Sexuality:
Bisexual + Pansexual
| ~ ♣ ~ |
Part-Time Barista + Waitress
| ~ ♣ ~ |
Ability Description(s):
| ~ ♣ ~ |
Appearance:
Personality:
| ~ ♣ ~ |
Other Information:
A wip! Adding my personal information when I'm finished with my characters.

Edited at January 1, 2024 11:30 PM by Biologist at Work
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 3, 2024 08:57 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve a slot pls?
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 3, 2024 09:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yup!
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 3, 2024 09:04 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks!
I'll have my form up shortly ^^
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 3, 2024 09:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wonderful! <3
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 3, 2024 11:48 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
is it ok if our characters have horns or tail?
Banishing the Blessed || Sign-UpsJanuary 4, 2024 01:12 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award

OC:
Name: Roxanne P. Evans
Nickname: Roxy, Rox
Job: Resturant Owner

Ability Description: Phoenix (Fire Bird)

- Fire control/conjuration, immune to flames, resistant to injury and accellerated healing, wings which can be lit with flames

(please note; there is a limit to her abilities and while she doesn't know the full extent of her power, Roxy is still not one to be underestimated)

Appearance:

Roxanne.png

(image credits to @Hera_ on Picrew)

Roxy stands at about 5'4" with a well-built lean figure, just the right amount of curvy. Gentle features and piercing golden eyes, contrasting the firey red of her hair which hangs loosly over her shoulders. The most notable feature would be her wings, with feathers a mix of red and orange they are set ablaze in anger of extream use of her abilities. (note pic doesn't include her wings, as she often hides them)

Personality:
Roxy is a welcoming person despite her firey nature and fierce attitude, she is often very warm to those who close to her. Guarded and cautious, yet with a pentent for helping others. She wants to help those who can't help themselves, but she understands there's a limit one person can do without getting themselves hurt. She walks a fine line, between keeping her distance and getting in too deep. A kind hearted woman with a firey temper when angered, truely fitting for having the powers labeled "Phoenix".

Other About:
Roxy is all that remains of her family, after an unfortunate accident that took her parent's lives. Her gemstone pendant is all she has from her mother, it is something very presious to her.

OoC:
Name: Edith or just East
Pack Number: 297050
Length: I usually am within the semi-lit writing (200+ word paragraphs), but I've done more than that before.
Side-Characters: I'm not sure what to say for how I usually play, but I try to have my character interect with others often. As for playing NPCs, I have no issue with that at all. Within reason of course.
Other: I was originally going to name this OC 'Camillia' like tha flower, I just adore them

I'm currently in the process of moving and starting a new job, so I might be sparatic for a while. At least until March/April when I should be settled into my new daily/weekly routine.

- Side Note; I like writing stories, so with enough context and interactions I can get quite lengthy with my posts. Just a forewarning lol ^^

Edited at January 4, 2024 09:21 PM by East MountainClan

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us