Wolf Play : What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
09:37:25 Mag/Maggy
I feel like I'm starting to get sick.-.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
09:36:29 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me if interested!
 technoblade
09:33:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Qyu

i feel like I haven't seen you in forever how are you?
 ZEFHYR
09:32:09 
oh! I had to do a chore and missed the answer to my question (if there was one?) about the double Z's looking like zeros?
 Qyusen
09:32:04 Qyu - all pronouns
Nope
 Starlight Meadow
09:30:21 
Does the event quest lvl mean the explore lvl?
 Qyusen
09:29:14 Qyu - all pronouns
:D thanks!!
 Zeraphia
09:24:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

That looks so good!
 technoblade
09:24:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Qyu

God I love your art so much!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:22:07 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
I thought he was 18 or 17 nope only 15 lmao
 Qyusen
09:21:51 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
Cleaning up lines is so much faster/easier than lining :D
 Azrael
09:21:02 Ash, Grim, Kaos
That sounds like me too. I want to get a ton of currency before the end of the month but I have no motivation. 🥲
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:20:58 Froggy|Key|Keevy
hi chat
 The Amethyst
09:20:26 Dart
Ash

Good!
 TheFlyingKitten
09:20:22 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I'm kinda compelled to try and play Zoochosis at some point. It looks interesting.
 Lazy Kingdom
09:19:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Note to self bandaids can fight back ;-;. I don't want to use bandaids anymore lmao
 The Amethyst
09:18:45 Dart
Ash

Indeed except the fact that I need to get 28k mush but I'm lazy as fuck
 Azrael
09:16:48 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Dart-
That's good!
 Zeraphia
09:16:37 Spooky Vah
Boo

Oh for sure. The silver and chocolate only looks so good in very rare situations.
 The Amethyst
09:16:09 Dart
Ash

Good!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mountain Lion : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)June 26, 2023 11:41 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a regular pack member?
I had everything written and then transferred and then it signed me out so I'm doing it again in the morning when I have more patients
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)June 26, 2023 11:44 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Both reservations have been added.
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)June 27, 2023 06:40 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Flora West
Sexuality:
Genderfluid and bi
Pronouns:
Any (but for the sake of making the form easier to read I'll be using she/her on the forn)
Occupant:
Works at the same inn as Tori and works the front desk 4 days a week
Role in pack: regular pack member
Personality: Flora is a hard worker but keeps more or herself allowing her to observe people or new shifters in the pack. Behind her outer shell she's a sweet and nice person. Flora trusts those she sees as nice easily until they break her trust. Once someone breaks her trust she becomes the opposite of her normal self towards them; colder, meaner, might even throw weak insults at them with the rare actually good insult, even ignoring them the best shecan . She tends to hum or sing to herself when she's bored but mostly when she's happy. She's a pretty laid back and chill being overall.
Appearance: Flora has red hair that almost looks like a light brown color. She also has a noticeable light tan with light freckles dusting her cheeks. She has light brown eyes that in the right lighting looks hazel. She stands at 5'5 with a thinner body. When she's not working or in her wolf form she likes to wear a hoodie paired with either leggings or high waisted ripped jeans or a t-shirt or tank top with jean shorts or ripped jeans. She normally wears a pair of black converse sneakers. She topically wear natural looking makeup with winged eyeliner.
Wolf Appearance: her wolf form is more on the smaller side. She stands to 28 inches (2'4) and weighs between 20-25 pounds. Her base coat is a reddish-brown with some noticeably darker approaches on her body and spots on her face. Her eyes are the same light brown that at times looks hazel. She has a wide stripe from her nose to her forehead. She has a leaner body allowing her to run a hair faster then a normal wolf.
Hidden talents:
A decent singer, plays the cello
Fears:
Being abandoned, reasonable fear of drunk men, bugs she doesn't recognize or find weird, bad storms
Strengths:
Can fit in smaller spaces, great at observing, would put her pack before humans
Weakness:
Her pack, family, and friends
Anything else you would like to share with the class?:
Nope
Relationship status:
Doesn't have a mate but is open to have one.
Relations(friend s or family):
Pm me to be her friend or family
Mate:
None
Other:
"It is a joy to be hidden, and disaster not to be found."
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)June 28, 2023 01:52 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted.

Silent Lucidity said:
Name:
Flora West
Sexuality:
Genderfluid and bi
Pronouns:
Any (but for the sake of making the form easier to read I'll be using she/her on the forn)
Occupant:
Works at the same inn as Tori and works the front desk 4 days a week
Role in pack: regular pack member
Personality: Flora is a hard worker but keeps more or herself allowing her to observe people or new shifters in the pack. Behind her outer shell she's a sweet and nice person. Flora trusts those she sees as nice easily until they break her trust. Once someone breaks her trust she becomes the opposite of her normal self towards them; colder, meaner, might even throw weak insults at them with the rare actually good insult, even ignoring them the best shecan . She tends to hum or sing to herself when she's bored but mostly when she's happy. She's a pretty laid back and chill being overall.
Appearance: Flora has red hair that almost looks like a light brown color. She also has a noticeable light tan with light freckles dusting her cheeks. She has light brown eyes that in the right lighting looks hazel. She stands at 5'5 with a thinner body. When she's not working or in her wolf form she likes to wear a hoodie paired with either leggings or high waisted ripped jeans or a t-shirt or tank top with jean shorts or ripped jeans. She normally wears a pair of black converse sneakers. She topically wear natural looking makeup with winged eyeliner.
Wolf Appearance: her wolf form is more on the smaller side. She stands to 28 inches (2'4) and weighs between 20-25 pounds. Her base coat is a reddish-brown with some noticeably darker approaches on her body and spots on her face. Her eyes are the same light brown that at times looks hazel. She has a wide stripe from her nose to her forehead. She has a leaner body allowing her to run a hair faster then a normal wolf.
Hidden talents:
A decent singer, plays the cello
Fears:
Being abandoned, reasonable fear of drunk men, bugs she doesn't recognize or find weird, bad storms
Strengths:
Can fit in smaller spaces, great at observing, would put her pack before humans
Weakness:
Her pack, family, and friends
Anything else you would like to share with the class?:
Nope
Relationship status:
Doesn't have a mate but is open to have one.
Relations(friend s or family):
Pm me to be her friend or family
Mate:
None
Other:
"It is a joy to be hidden, and disaster not to be found."

What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 1, 2023 10:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well well, what do we have here? >:P
Reserve Lead Hunter ;)
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 1, 2023 11:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: (First, Last)

Kane Haze

Nickname:

K, Raze

Male

Sexuality:

Unknown

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:

Commands a vessel in the fishing department. Team can be NPC's which I will fill in later or pack members ^^

Role in Pack:

Head Hunter

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Intelligent || Wary || Protective || Respectful || Trustworthy || Independent || Determined || Patient || Serious || Loyal || Calm || Observant

Kane is an individual whose personality encompasses a diverse array of qualities. He possesses a sharp intellect, demonstrating intelligence and resourcefulness in tackling tough situations. Kane's determination fuels his unwavering pursuit of goals, complemented by his patient and observant nature. He approaches challenges with a calm demeanor, drawing on his loyal and trustworthy character to lead his pack effectively. While serious and focused, Kane also carries an air of playfulness and humor, fostering a positive and joyful atmosphere within his interactions.

His protective instincts are deeply ingrained, as he prioritizes the safety and well-being of those under his care. Kane is respectful, treating others with genuine consideration and valuing their opinions. He combines a healthy sense of wariness with adaptability, remaining vigilant in the face of potential dangers and swiftly adjusting his approach as needed. Kane's keen sense of awareness, coupled with a touch of paranoia, keeps him one step ahead in assessing risks and finding innovative solutions.

In summary, Kane is an intelligent, determined, and patient individual who is both trustworthy and respectful. He balances his serious and loyal nature with a playful and humorous side, creating a harmonious and enjoyable environment. With his protective instincts, wariness, adaptability, and keen observation skills, he proves to be an invaluable member of his pack, navigating challenges with precision while fostering strong bonds of trust and teamwork.

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Kane Haze possesses a commanding and composed presence that perfectly complements his personality. Standing at an average height with a strong, athletic build, he exudes an air of confidence and determination. His sharp features, including a defined jawline, contribute to his striking and confident appearance.

Kane's dark hair is neatly styled, adding to his polished and put-together look. He keeps it at a medium length, allowing it to frame his face without being too distracting. His piercing green eyes, keen and observant, reflect his attentive nature and add an intensity to his gaze.

In line with his practical and independent nature, Kane prefers attire that strikes a balance between functionality and style. His signature piece is a black leather jacket, which he wears with pride, exuding an air of strength and authority. The jacket fits him perfectly, accentuating his physique while adding a touch of rugged sophistication to his overall appearance.

Underneath the jacket, Kane opts for a well-fitted shirt, often in neutral or earthy tones that complement his rugged yet polished style. He pairs this with dark trousers or jeans, ensuring both comfort and versatility for his active lifestyle. Sturdy boots, practical and reliable, complete his ensemble, enabling him to navigate various terrains with ease.

To accessorize, Kane wears a thick, handcrafted leather wristband adorned with subtle metal accents. This accessory adds a touch of edginess to his appearance while symbolizing his strength and resilience.

Wolf Appearance:

Kane's wolf form retains the striking features and confidence seen in his human form. He would be a majestic creature, standing tall with a muscular build, showcasing his strength and agility. His fur would be a blend of dark and earthy tones, mirroring the colors often found in his human attire.

Just as in his human appearance, Kane's wolf form would have piercing, observant eyes. His gaze would convey a mix of intelligence, determination, and a touch of playfulness, reflecting his personality. His eyes would be a piercing green, not like the hazelnut color usually found. In terms of size, Kane's wolf form would be larger than average, representing his dominant and protective nature. His strong and sturdy limbs would enable him to navigate various terrains with ease, reflecting his physical prowess.

While maintaining a serious and authoritative demeanor, Kane's wolf form would also possess an air of playfulness and charm. His movements would be agile and purposeful, demonstrating his ability to adapt swiftly to different situations. A hint of a confident yet mischievous smile, displayed through the shape and position of his muzzle, would give him an approachable and engaging expression.

Hidden talents:

Guitar:

When he finds moments of solitude, he can often be found quietly strumming melodies. Normally, they are tunes from songs he has heard and remembers. On occasion, it will be a song he made up just to cheer somebdy up.

Cipher Knowledge:

He has a remarkable hidden talent for deciphering ciphers, a skill that allows him to unravel intricate codes and encrypted messages. Using his keen eyes for patterns, logical reasoning, and a sharp intellect, he excels at decoding even the most cryptic and perplexing ciphers. Whether they are ancient scripts, complex modern encryptions, or secret codes, Kane's natural aptitude for deciphering allows him to uncover hidden meanings and reveal the true intentions behind encrypted messages. He will do this in his free time or when he's alone with a puzzle.

Obstacle courses:

The moment he steps onto an obstacle course, his instincts and physical abilities combine harmoniously to overcome challenges with grace and precision. With each leap, bound, and calculated maneuver, he effortlessly navigates through complex structures, narrow gaps, and treacherous terrain. His wolf form's powerful muscles, nimble limbs, and keen sense of direction enable him to swiftly adapt to changing obstacles, making him a formidable competitor.

Fears:

Betrayal:

Due to his loyal and trustworthy nature, Kane has a deep-rooted fear of betrayal. He invests significant trust in those close to him and expects the same level of loyalty in return. The thought of being deceived or betrayed by someone he holds dear is a fear that fuels his cautious and guarded approach to relationships.

Abandonment:

Kane's protective and fiercely loyal nature makes him value the connections he forms with others. The fear of being abandoned or left behind by those he cares about is a persistent worry. He fears losing the support and companionship of his pack members or loved ones, as it would leave him feeling isolated and vulnerable.

Failure:

Kane possesses a determined and driven nature, always striving for success in his endeavors. Consequently, he fears the possibility of failure, especially when it comes to fulfilling his responsibilities and protecting those he cares about. The fear of letting down his pack or being unable to meet the expectations placed upon him weighs heavily on his shoulders.

Strengths:

Intelligence

Fiercely protective of the pack

Patience

Calmness

Observant

Weaknesses:

Stubborn

Can overthink a situation

Reluctance to trust others

Everything must be perfect

Hard to ask for help or express emotion

Anything else you want to share:

Perhaps

Boat description:

"The Hunter's Roost" is Kane Haze's sturdy and reliable fishing vessel, embodying practicality and a rugged charm. With a sleek and streamlined profile, its navy blue exterior is adorned with bold white stripes, accentuating its nautical elegance. At the bow, a figurehead of a majestic wolf in mid-leap symbolizes Kane's pack affiliation and his leadership as the Head Hunter.

Designed for efficient fishing operations, the boat features a spacious and well-organized deck with secure railings and non-slip surfaces. The cabin area houses a navigation station equipped with advanced technology, facilitating precise tracking and enhancing fishing operations. Powered by a robust engine, The Hunter's Roost navigates turbulent waters with ease, allowing Kane to reach prime fishing locations swiftly. Inside, a simple yet comfortable living space offers essential amenities, while nautical charts and photographs adorn the walls, showcasing Kane's deep connection to the sea and his passion for fishing.

Relationship Status:

Single

Relations, such as family or friends:

PM me

Mate:

N/A

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Will do soon ;)

Other:

"In the realm of the hunt, respect for our quarry is matched only by the playful banter that dances on the tip of our tongues."

What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 1, 2023 11:56 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted. :)
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 2, 2023 12:02 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
May i reserve beta // gender female
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 2, 2023 12:04 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes you may
What Stolen Glances Cause. A "True Mate" (Open)July 2, 2023 03:37 PM

Pink Floral Cavern

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: (First, Last)

Jonathan Heavens

Nickname

Jon

Jonny

Heavens

Anything he wouldn’t mind

Age(22+)

Male

Sexuality

Demi/Bi

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack

He is a Mortician for the town,

however, he is not a part of the pack.

Role in Pack

Rouge

Jon is not in the pack.

Personality

Quiet, mature, and warm. Mr. Heavens, when first meeting, is a man that doesn't answer to you, seems to stare at you but doesn't seem focused. As you can see, he isn't really social, always holding his son's hand tightly. His grip is firm, and it seems he's incredibly protective of his boy, even if the kid doesn't seem all that frightened. Sure, he is scary with his silence and a bit tricky to get to know, considering he looks like he doesn't want anything to do with you if he can help it. Yet he has this air of him that just brings you in, almost like a comforting feeling that almost makes you want to share everything with him without judgment or scrutiny. Like you can just lay down your woes and he'll be there the whole way through, but just know. That is just a feeling he exerts and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Kind, Compassionate, and straightforward. Despite his closed-off attitude, he is incredibly kind and loves to make others happy. He wasn't meant to hurt anyone, but he does want people to understand his somewhat off-putting personality. Despite only having a small smile out of politeness or not even a flick of emotion around strangers, he is caring and doting to his son. He truly cares, and he adores things just like anyone else; despite his lack of shown emotion, he carries on being kind. It's amusing making people question themselves and their expectations of him. Jonathan likes to joke around, even if he is the only one laughing. He means no harm at all; in truth, he just wants to ensure you're okay.
He is also possessive, impulsive, and self-destructive. Even with the best intentions, he doesn't always do things for free. His life has always been gain and give, give someone something, and you gain something back. So far, he's given the community a mortician, a caring neighbor, and an ear to talk to. In return, he gained their trust, expectations, and friendship. Though Jonathan wishes to end this mentality, wanting a more generous outlook instead. He is pretty possessive with what he thinks is his. His son, for example, usually sticks close by; it is a challenge for Jonathan to convince himself that his son would be alright without him whenever it is needed or required for him to give his son space. Which he does provide with tiny prompting himself. It can also be seen if he ever gets a partner or an item he deems is his, but this behavior is just another snippet of his past life and how it was essential to guard his things.

Appearance

Human

Jonathan is approximately 5'2", a little short for his age. Not that Jonathan minds; he isn't one to think so lowly of the height, sure of other things, but not his height. Though it does get embarrassing about how he does seem smaller than most. Especially when people question how he even got a partner in the first place; yes, people are annoyingly cruel.

He does find his slim and curvy body. Some have commented on it, and he simply ignored the advances from those around him saying things like that. Not that Jonathan minds; it's just not that interesting of a detail to really think about. Speaking of Curvy, he's been told he has a bit of a feminine build, but he was much more muscular than his clothing says. Sure, he does have a tiny bit of an hourglass body, but it is still masculine in his eyes. Not that he doesn't like dressing feminine, he calls it dressing cute, or just because he wants how it looks on himself. Sure, there are times when his self-hatred can be pretty annoying; it happens more than he likes to admit, he swears he's done better, and he always tries to keep a healthy mind on his body, his shape and trying to get over the fact he isn't exactly handsome, pretty and doting he looked. He's not sad about it and is improving his view of himself.

That isn't to say he always unnoticing shrinks into himself whenever meeting strangers or people. It's not noticeable, but ever since having Peter, Mr. Heavens has been far more confident around others these times of the day. Oh, but his body didn't matter to him; he isn't one to dwell on it nowadays anyway. He's loved and relied on, so he always makes sure he isn't down in the dumps whenever his self comes into question.

Wolf

Jonathan's wolf form is actually like the one in my avatar. Slim and fuzzy around the neck area. Blond like sand with a white muzzle and underbelly, blue eyes, and a lean frame for a body. A wolf built for speed and agility, not really one for brute force or to be seen as a threat, Jonathan is a simple wolf really, though very pretty to some, he is a bit tiny against other werewolves, but it's mostly chalked up to genetics. Though with a pinkish nose and pink paws, Jonathan is not to be underestimated. He is incredibly fierce and will go to the ends of the earth to make sure he wins the fight.

Scars litter around his back, though with the amount of fluff, it isn't well noticeable.

Art by disturb on toyhouse

Art by disturb on toyhouse.

Hidden talents

Baking - Cooking

Obviously, he needs to know how to care for himself and his pup. His son is incredibly dear to him and it is not to be taken lightly, Jonathan knows how to cook and bake for both him and his son. Only really overkilling each dish or dessert he makes just to make his son happy, and it causes little to nothing towards Jon, only wanting what's best for his kid despite the hardships. An exceptional cook and an even more exceptional baker.

Crocheting

Jonathan makes his son stuffies by hand. Only really buying supplies rather than the usual teddy bear you’d get from the store. Jon puts a lot of care and love into his work. Finding it wondrous and fun since he’s making something only his son would ever share with him. Like a thing, only he and Peter can do.

Knitting

Jonathan knits his son's clothes whenever it gets roughed up or in other situations. He uses this skill at work as well, sewing up cuts and abrasions with eased and trained hands

Writing

Since Jonathan can’t speak, his writing and sentences have improved tremendously over the years. Along with it being readable. It’s something he finds humor in considering his condition.

Fears

His fears of the usual, Balloons, his own insecurities, falling back to the habit. Jonathan had a lot, but it was never an issue for him to discuss.

His past in general.

Afraid of balloons.

Loud noises in general

Strengths

Kindness

Mr. Heavens is by far the kindest person you'll ever meet. He will go out of his way just to make someone feel better.

Resilience

He is reliable like that, he knows his limits, and he can outwit them whenever needed. His mental strain and his body are quite used to things already, and it usually doesn't faze him anymore.

Realistic

He knows when things are going to be going. He doesn't sugarcoat things and tells them as is, and it can be harsh, it's far better than having to deal with false hope.

Tolerant

With the patience of an angel, Jonathan has a rather high tolerance for certain aspects. And knows how to deal with them accordingly. Comes with the maturity of having a son and a rather Harsh life

Weaknesses

Distrustful

To be fair, Jonathan is incredibly vague, hints at certain points in his life, and is incredibly distrusting whether he thinks you're decent or not. Don't expect to be told everything just like that.

Dishonest

He lies when it's convenient. Tends to be rather harsh on the truth so no one tends to think he lies at all. Pretty good at lying too.

Possessive

He likes to keep things he adores close. Sure they can be separated, he'll be pensive about it.

Inconsiderate

Doesn't think on others behalf most of the time. He means well, but he can be a bit harsh.

Anything else you want to share

Jonathan is a Single father, One son named Peter

He is Mute. Unable to talk and uses sign language mainly.

Relationship Status

Single

Relations, such as family or friends

Peter [His Son]

Mate

??

RP Example*

Other

Jonathan is available for relations I suppose, however, please discuss with me before deciding on your own.

Along with him having a

Toyhouse if you want to see more of him. All the art of him is there

Mr. Heavens [Toyhouse]

Edited at July 4, 2023 12:43 AM by Pink Floral Cavern

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us