Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:41:48 
Ugh. Can my wolves stop failing the Zombie Wolf encounter? >>
 The Amethyst
09:41:19 Dart
I think it's on the 15th?
 The Amethyst
09:38:53 Dart
Bane

Good got 11 apples :D soon 15!
 Zeraphia
09:38:51 Spooky Vah
I'm pretty sure I remember her saying something about it being sometime in the middle of the month.

But I could be wrong.
 Stygian Forest
09:38:37 
Purgatory

More time to gather more coins! :D
 Arachne
09:37:21 Ara/Kat
Vah
i assumed it would be Cotober 31 cause halloween pelt event i assumed would be on Halloween?
 Purgatory
09:36:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
Aw man I didn't realize it was the end of the month, this is devastating news to me :') I long to gamble
 Faulty Demons
09:36:31 Ollie, Gold
Vah, ET
Thank you! I struggled a little bit, but I eventually got there lol
 Creeping Death
09:36:27 Kirk | Krik
Yall I just almost had a panic attack because my tongue was black... but it was from a medicine I took Im pretty sure.
 Zeraphia
09:36:21 Spooky Vah
Did Eve confirm it was on Halloween? I thought I remembered her saying something about it being in the middle of the month.
 Stygian Forest
09:35:45 
Eternity!
 BuggyOs
09:35:31 Bug-a-boo
purge
thats probably it for both me and her
 distant-screams
09:35:31 katy | beetle
i need more discounts on my art shop lol. i love offering them for things that are easier for me to draw ^^

for example, i currently have a discount for any cat OC since i'm best with their anatomy
 weest
09:34:26 monty / weest
Ara
Thank you! I thought I remembered it but didn't want to search news :D
 Arachne
09:33:46 Ara/Kat
weest***
 Zeraphia
09:33:34 Spooky Vah
Kay

That's so fun!!
 Eternity
09:33:33 ET
Of course of course *^* we love discounts in this house.
 Arachne
09:33:30 Ara/Kat
west
the halloween wolf party event is on October 31st ^^
 Purgatory
09:33:29 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps it's the idea of the injection rather than the needle that causes the phobia, that's what it was for me. Tattoos only penetrate to the dermal layer, so less scary in my opinion. Piercings only scary regarding the infection risk
 distant-screams
09:33:06 katy | beetle
ET,
that's a good idea 👀 might steal that if it's okay

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 09:06 PM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry, that was my medic apprentice char, but you have her listed as beta female! I'm going to be posting the beta female app soon : )

Voxtexy said:
Howling Heights,
Your character is accepted!

Old Money,
Reserving that for ya now

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 30, 2024 09:52 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oops, I totally spaced you had two characters aha

I saw the first spot on the list that was reserved by ya and jumped the gun. It's fixed now.
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 1, 2024 03:24 AM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Name: Corinna Coldstone
"Cori"
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Mental Characteristics
Species: Werewolf
Appearance
Human: Strong, angular jaw; stubborn chin; full lips; aquiline nose; high cheekbones; thick eyebrows; slightly tall forehead; ever so slight widow's peak from pulling her unruly jaw-length dark brown hair into a severe bun over the years; fair but slightly tanned skin; piercing green eyes; broad shoulders; overall mostly feminine with a splash of androgyny. She has a scar over her left cheek that is similar in size and shape (proportionally) to the one she has in wolf form.
Wolf: A black and grey wolf with perked ears, vibrant green eyes, two small greyed 'scars' on her muzzle, and an almost smugly canine grin. She often wears a dull charcoal grey scarf if she has the time to grab it while changing, if she knows she'll be going near people without any intent to fight or hunt, to make herself appear more tame despite the visible fangtips and wolfish appearance. Standing at 38 inches ( cm) and 6'5" (1.9558 m) long from nose to tailtip, weighing in at around 95 lbs (43.091 kg), she is a big wolf, even for a werewolf, given that she's female.
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Personality: ﹥ Resourceful ﹤﹥ Independent ﹤﹥ Kind ﹤﹥ Mature ﹤﹥ Empathetic ﹤﹥ Playful ﹤﹥ Bossy ﹤﹥ Stubborn ﹤﹥ Headstrong ﹤﹥ Protective ﹤﹥ Wary ﹤﹥ Vigilant ﹤﹥Nosy ﹤﹥Mediator ﹤﹥ Meddling ﹤﹥ Respectful ﹤﹥Outgoing ﹤
Cori grew up quickly. She had grown up with twin brothers five years younger than her, and quickly turned into a third parent for her own siblings (a gradual and slow process, but an insidious one indeed) and was later made to be a babysitter. While her parents didn't outright mistreat her, she often felt pressure to be the "perfect role model" for her brothers, and often felt as though she was required to take care of them and watch them even if she needed to do other things, while her father worked long hours and her mother cleaned and cooked.
Cori quickly learned how to be a 'proper lady' young, as well as how to manage a household, cook, clean, do chores, and watch over children; she was the de facto caregiver when her parents needed a night out. She rarely complained, however, because while it was a lot of pressure and work, the amount of help she gave her parents meant that if she asked for something, especially since she rarely did, she often got it unless it was an unreasonable request.
Often, however, she needed to figure things out on the fly. She grew to have intuitive understanding of how others were feeling, at times; though she like anyone could be wrong, she had an easier time putting herself into someone else's shoes and relating to them. She often worked to keep her twin brothers from arguing over toys, sibling rivalry, and other such things to keep the peace, defusing situations - something that took some practice, but got easier with time as she literally grew up watching over her brothers and parenting them the majority of the time. All the while, she dealt with schoolwork, childhood and then teenage drama, and then the struggles of finding a job.
While she was fairly well adjusted, all things considered, up to that point - once she found a job her parents encouraged her to get her own place. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't argue - she would like to spread her wings. So she eventually found a place to rent, only to realize after she'd moved out that her parents had immediately moved away - apparently they'd been saving up to do it, and having her move out had dramatically cut down the costs of their own move. Angry, confused, and hurt, Cori sent the twins a message she wasn't sure they'd ever get, and then tried to rebuild her life now that the family that had needed her so much had suddenly disappeared without so much as a 'how do you do'.
That was the year she turned 21 - after that, she was introduced to the life she now led, and had to work her way through navigating pack life. Four years later, she'd worked her way up to Beta Female; she certainly had her own problems, but she knew how to treat people (mostly) and had the investigative and intuitive skills, the initiative, and the mediative understanding to help seek out what might threaten her pack from within and keep her pack safe when her Alpha wasn't present to do so himself; and even when he was, she often sought out issues (the ones her pack was alright with her digging up) and ferrying important shit to her Alpha so that he didn't need to worry about finding it himself every time.
Relationship status: None
Sexuality: Appears straight.
Other: Workaholic camp mom that will absolutely throw hands if someone touches one of her 'babies' (note: everyone in the pack or welcomed to visit it is her 'baby' in terms of mama bear protectiveness).
Rank/role
: Beta Female
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Credit for the Image goes to Wyndbain at DeviantArt for the wolf maker; the design of the wolf is something I put together from that resource (316601).

Edited at October 1, 2024 03:25 AM by Howling Heights
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 1, 2024 03:26 AM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
No problem! Thanks : ) Here's the second one!
Glad that Addie was good enough : ) Here's hoping Cori is too!
Also sorry to make more work for you but I've changed my pack name to Moonbane, I feel like it's more fitting than what I had before (which was styled a bit differently!)

Voxtexy said:
Oops, I totally spaced you had two characters aha

I saw the first spot on the list that was reserved by ya and jumped the gun. It's fixed now.

Edited at October 1, 2024 03:33 AM by Moonbane
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 1, 2024 06:12 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

I will be completing my sheets tonorrow - sorry I got so busy. But on that note..would I please be able to reserve a werewolf character too? Just a pack member for now. I may help fill out spaces with a loner and another group member ^^ Vampires are looking low in numbers lol

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 1, 2024 04:47 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moonbane,
Your character is accepted!

Urux,
No worries! I can reserve that spot for ya now. :>

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us