BuggyOs
11:35:01 Bug-a-boo
Ice
noice
I got mcdonalds to get my sugar and salt intake back up
 Toxicfang
11:34:51 Trench/Toxic/Fang
Phoenix

do you want one when i release them i can give you one!
 Serpents
11:34:40 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I need custom move ideas for my newest Wolf XD -WP Click- said wolf May keep name or similar name as Mystic is cute so powers of magic maybe dark arts
 icemoons
11:34:13 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

Good! I'm happy it went well, Im eating pretzels in class again lol
 Rogue Whispers
11:32:29 Phoenix, Rogue
Fang,
Cute!
 BuggyOs
11:32:15 Bug-a-boo
Ice
I wont know the results for maybe 2 weeks, but the drawing of the blood went good! Very quick, found the vein first try, and I didn't get too dizzy!
 icemoons
11:29:44 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug! how'd the test go?
 Toxicfang
11:28:15 Trench/Toxic/Fang
ollie

he has cool tattoos things!
 Toxicfang
11:27:50 Trench/Toxic/Fang
thoughts?
-Click-
 Faulty Demons
11:27:36 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 BuggyOs
11:22:08 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

took me more tries then I wanted lol but here we are
 BuggyOs
11:20:07 Bug-a-boo
I think I'll try one or two more times for a hero
 AshenCrow
11:19:44 Ashe, Crow
Thanks Ecifircas <3
 ShellfishPups
11:19:35 
Nevermind, it was apparently counting an Antelope as an enemy
 BuggyOs
11:19:13 Bug-a-boo
-WP Click-

decided to try and get a breeder girlie from WP to have pups for the full moon, and got this girl. Do I use her, or go for another
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:52 Ecifircas
ShellfishPups, screenshot the Explorer's Map you got?
 The Pumpkin King
11:18:37 Ecifircas
AshenCrow, I believe in you. *^*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:07 
do*
 ShellfishPups
11:18:02 
I am stuck in explore with apparently one enemy left... I've even used the explorers map and it doesn't even show an enemy on there so idk what to d

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -5
Rattlesnake : -4
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 17, 2023 11:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

|~| Doctor |~|

I’m only doing what’s necessary, what’s best. Do not fight me on this.

Name: Euthymenes Murhi Theophron.

Name Meaning:

Euthymenes; “Straight, Direct, Immediately, At Once, Right Away, Righteous, Upright, Power, Strength, Spirit.

Murhi; “Medicine, Cure.”

Theophron; “Godly-Minded, God, Midriff, Mind, Intellect, Wits, To Think, To Be Minded.”

Addressed As: Doctor.

Sexuality: Asexual, Gray-Demiromantic, and Ambiamorous.

/~/

Role: Other.

Magic Type: Alchemy and Divine Devotion.

Deity: Centurio and Raimy. Raimy is a newer addition to the list. Well, newer than Centurio, at least. He’s also always been curious of Yatill, though never stupid enough to try that idea.

Preferred Weapons: Medical Instruments(?), Daggers, Falcata.

/~/

Appearance:

/~/

Personality:

Manipulative | Intelligent | Observant | Rigid | Morbid Curiosity | Religious | Outwardly Apathetic | Meticulous | Sharp | Condescending | Sadistic | Repressed | Cunning | Cycle of Abuse Anyone? | Organized | Quiet | Resourceful | Secretive | Sly | Obsessive | Silver Tongue | So Many Grudges | Proverbs! | Strategic | Decisive | Ambitious | No Sense of Self | Cautious | Incredibly Manipulative, In Every Way | Self-Preserving | ‘Minor’ God Complex | Germs BEGONE | Stressed | Disturbing | Creepy Presence | Possessive | Oddly Intimidating | Dark Empath | Outwardly Calm | Unnerving | Collected | Confident | Witty | Controlling | Savior Complex | Rule Strickler | Envious | Surprisingly Protective?

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Likes: History, Mythology, Silence, Learning, Winning, Control, Teaching People, Rules/Schedules, and Order/Cleanliness.

Dislikes:

/~/

Hobbies:

Bad Habits: I’m not even- Like- What isn’t, right?

/~/

Significant Other(s): Single.

Ex(es): One or two, none that he considers important enough to bother remembering their names.

Crush(es): Open/PM me? I guess?

/~/

Themesong(s):

Perfect Fiction by Mcki Robyns-P.

The Mind Electric from The Miracle Musical.

Novocaine by Ghost and Pals & CreepP.

The Fine Print by The Stupendium.

Emperor’s New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco.

Let’s Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco.

Absinthe by IDKHBTFM.

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.

Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold.

The Distortionist by Ghost and Pals.

Little Creepy by Crywank.

RABBIT HOLE by AViVA.

Secret by The Pierces.

All Eyes on Me by OR3O.

I Need Control by Will Jay.

God Syndrome by Madame Macabre.

I Don’t Wanna Die by Hollywood Undead.

Affiliations: TBD.

Other: He and his brother were born in Braisia, but ended up in Fidelis and then never left. He’s in charge of the medical wing in an underground arena in Fidelis that his brother now runs, where he’s known solely as ‘The Doctor’ by those there. Both he and his brother had been fighters there at one point, but have since then taken control of it.

The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 22, 2023 08:11 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Sorin

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Full Name:
Sorin Romanescu

Name(s) Meaning:
Sorin [Sun; Romanian]
Romanescu [Son of Roman; Romanian]

Preferred Name:
N/A

Nicknames:
Angel [By Loved Ones]
Open

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Demi-Bisexual
Could Be Poly

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Role:
Other [Baker]

Magic Type:
Divine Devotion [Shapeshifting]

Felis Shapeshifting
Despite worshipping many deities, he only accepted one divine devotion from Sylvia. With this ability, he's able to shapeshift between man and domesticated cat at will or be able to use the ability as one while a human. In his cat form, he's the size of a Maine Coon being 16 inches tall and weighing a good 18 pounds. The coat of his secondary form is rather thick and heavy, with the colors similar to his hair as it's a pure white color. The pigmentation of his ears, nose, and paw pads is an adorable pink color, but due to this, they're sensitive to sunlight and do burn. His eyes are the same color, albeit more cat-like than human. However, he has poor control of this ability, and when he experiences how levels of emotions, he transforms into a feline unwillingly.

And yes, the Queen does put him in a chef's hat and uniform when he transforms.

Deities:
Sorin is polytheistic and worships multiple deities at once. However, he does have a main deity that he worships, but he does honor the other deities to pay respects to them and to acknowledge their existence. Still, he has a tense connection with the Centurio because one, the god is a-hole to everyone, and two, they have different viewpoints, but Sorin is still respectful to said deity.

Sylvia [Main Deity]
Maua, Ahket, Ægir, Raimy, Ling, and Brise [Side Deities]

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Appearance:

[credits to joker @ neka.cc]

Sorin Romanescu is his name, but many of his close friends refer to him as Angel due to his maternal nature with them. His presence is adoringly warm and loving as a caring angel. Sorin is a man who cares about others, especially when it comes to his loved ones. Those who experience from afar remark that his aura is radiant and sunny like the Sun itself, making one's sour mood light up just by seeing his smile. Around close friends or loved ones, he's a selfless man who'll drop what he's doing to help and smother them with affection if they’re down in the dumps. He loves being around those he adores immensely and is the one who keeps the group together as he's considered the peacemaker of the group. However, there are times when he's blunt if they keep acting like a fool and he’ll give them two options: change their behavior and better themselves or continue acting like a fool and sully your reputation. Sorin can be sweet and loving one minute, but a scolding and blunt man the next.

When it comes to socializing, he's able to adapt to any form of communication with a hyperactive, extrovert, or more reserved introvert as he wants them to feel comfortable. Sorin is a mixture of extrovert and introvert, with him actively communicating with others, yet he is careful to overdo it with interactions to not embarrass himself. Another thing he does is make sure that everyone is included in the conversation so they don’t feel overlooked or opinions invalidated. He’ll tell the loud ones to calm down while encouraging the quiet ones to speak up. His social skills are excellent, able to start a conversation with a stranger on the street and keep it at friendly bantering. His bright atmosphere tends to win most people over, making it easier for him to befriend someone despite knowing them for a day. However, he’ll be a bit flustered if someone flirts with him, or gives him gifts that he likes.

Is Sorin attractive? Well, the answer is an absolute yes. You have two groups of Sorin’s admirers: those who directly approach him to admire him up close to feel his warmth, and the ones who stare at him from afar as they’re too flustered to go near him. Nonetheless, the two groups adore him either for his looks, skills, or personality. Sorin is beautiful in the eyes of men and women alike. The biggest question is, does he view himself as such? That’s also a yes, yet he doesn’t flaunt, constantly boasting about it, or anything similar. He isn’t a vain person who’s obsessed with looks, but he would still dress up in lavish clothing to keep up with appearances. He doesn’t use his looks to manipulate people, yet it somehow manages to sway anyone on their feet. Sorin’s sense of style ranges from highly feminine to androgynous depending on the outfit, his perfume tends to be something floral, and the jewelry he wears is manly.

Sorin’s face shape is oval, a structure that’s considered beautiful in most countries, and a combination of square and round. It gives him a mixture of masculine and feminine features, but it’s more on the feminine side. His face is gentle, almost angelic, look at it, making anyone’s heart flutter at the sight of it. His forehead width is smaller than his cheekbones while the jaw is narrower than the cheekbones. His face is longer than it is wide. The brow ridge of Sorin’s face is on the softer side, making his forehead appear rounder and smoother. He has slightly larger eyes due to the distance between his eyes and eyebrows. Speaking of eyebrows, they’re narrower and arched, making them appear higher which assists in making his eyes look bigger. His nose is smaller with a curved bridge while the tip is turned upward and has a bigger nasolabial angle. His cheekbones are fuller and prominent, with his cheeks softer and rounder than a man’s. As for his jaw, it’s smaller and forms a V-shape with less definition that appears rounder. Sorin’s lips are slightly volumized at the outer corners with a touch of fullness with his lips, creating the beautifully formed heavy upper lips. As for his throat, his Adam’s Apple isn't as noticeable. Decorating his face is one singular beauty mark, which is located on the right corner of his lips.

The shape of Sorin’s eyes is almond, he has a smaller eyelid and is longer in width than they are round. The eye shape tapers to a point by the tear duct and outer eye. The outer part of the cornea is generally hidden under the top and bottom lids, creating an apparent crease. The addition of the slight roundness to them, gives his eyes a pleasant and benevolent appearance presentation, a gaze that warms one’s anguished soul or erases the nerves in one’s mind. What makes them magnetic is the color and design, as they’re the same characteristics of the citrine gemstone. His eyes are a brilliant shade of yellow but can appear a dark yellow or gold under no lighting. His eyes are transparent, allowing light to reflect off them, creating a glassy luster, making his eyes appear to be literal gems. Above his eyes are a set of medium-rounded with low-arch brows that fit perfectly on his feminine face. Sorin’s eyelashes are long, fuller, and darker with a beautiful curve to them.

Sorin’s height is around 5’5-5’7, but it could be taller depending on the shoes he wears that day. His tallness is one of the many beautiful qualities about him. His body's structure is rectangular and strangely curvaceous for a man. There’s a slight curve at the sides while the shoulders and hips are at a similar width with very long legs. As for his buttocks, they are slightly more voluminous than those of women and appear rounder. From behind, there’s a smooth waist-to-hip transition, while his points are full and round. For his chest, they’re slightly more rounded than the average man’s. He is a fit man as he has a 15% muscle mass, his muscles aren’t as visible compared to bulkier figures, but you can still firm them. Sorin has warm, rose-beige skin with cool pink undertones. The texture of his skin is smooth, soft texture, and luminous which is said to be velvety.

Sorin’s hair texture is considered to be lush with a bouncy, glossy appearance. The length of the man’s hair is long, reaching a few inches past his shoulders and resting comfortably at his upper back. Most of the time, his hair is left free and untied whenever he's not doing anything that requires extreme movement or doing anything in particular. When he's attending formal events, he’ll braid, put it up in a neat bun, or low-ponytail with a bow. The style of Sorin’s hair is a mixture of wavy and straight, with the roots being completely straight while the ends have a slight curl to them. As for the color of the man’s hair, it’s a pure white color with beautiful golden highlights.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Personality:
Maternal • Friendly • Supportive • Well-Read • Bookworm • Sometimes Worksout • Well-Mannered • Socialable • Peacekeeper • Emotional • Can Be Stern • Plant Dad • Cheerful • Earnest • Honest • Humble • Comforting • Loyal • Lovable • Organized • Patient • Playful • Highly Romantic • Caring • Worrywart • Selfles • Sentimental • Sophiscated • Tolerant • Trusting • Warm • Understanding • Tidy • Familial • Stylish • Calm • A Bit Flirty • Humorous

Dislikes:
TBD

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Hobbies:
Gardening • Baking • Cooking • Reading • Crafting

Bad Habits:
He Is A Good Boy

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Relationship Status:
Taken

Crush(es):
His Girlfriends

Significant Other(s):
*cough* *cough*

Exes:
He Has One

Children:
Absolutely Not

Kin:
Unknown

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Affiliations:

The Queen | Her Little Baker Man | Friendly

Wolf | Personal Groomer | Friendly

Open, PM Me

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Other:
Completed-ish

Edited at October 3, 2023 06:53 PM by Cereal
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 23, 2023 11:01 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Calathea is accepted!
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 30, 2023 08:39 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Simon is accepted!! :D

Alright folks! Tomorrow I will be posting the RP here and in the discussion so I hope youre ready!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us