Katy
oooh she is super pretty :0
 distant-screams
04:38:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
no sv's but i found a pretty red merle gal :p she'll be my CP dump for a while
 Arachne
04:38:12 Ara/Kat
🦋Hecate ³ cowers as 🍓Caecius ⁴ scowls at them.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Angry
be nice to your mother >:/
 distant-screams
04:35:59 katy | beetle
ugh, once again i've ran out of wolves to give dominance to >.>

time to see if there's a spare SV on the market lmao
 mummified
04:35:08 
@amy
i was wondering why she kept missing lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
Well she was up against my LW nimble foot wolf XD
She did win so good on her
 mummified
04:28:01 
@amy
thanks u too! lol my poor girl whiffed so many times lol.
 ZEFHYR
04:26:28 
Howling to the Moon my frustratio with not being able to purchase things in the market under gear or decor with mushrooms like you are supposed to be able to do
 Amygdala
04:25:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
No problem XD

Also good games ;)
 mummified
04:21:36 
@amy
ahh im just unlucky then rip. thank youu! :)
 Arachne
04:20:46 Ara/Kat
i saw la lloroma in forest
 ZEFHYR
04:20:45 
I got a message from someone that actually says for me to fix the code! come on, already!
 Amygdala
04:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I saw her both in forest and jungle
 ZEFHYR
04:19:24 
it is still not working in barter, to purchase items with mushrooms. blah.
 mummified
04:19:20 
@amy
i havent seen her at all in the forest for like 8 levels rip
 Amygdala
04:18:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I am pretty sure in all of them
 mummified
04:17:13 
anyone know what biome la llrona spawns?
 Creeping Death
04:11:24 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
yes I hope for me as well. I think im just feeling nausea because of something I ate or having too much caffeine yesterday, well i know the caffeine didnt help. But if im still feeling sick today then it might be like something else...
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyone up for pvp?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kara Kurtlar said:
Hi! Just to let you all know you are ALL ACCEPTED into the RP, so get posting!

Can you send me The Link? I delete it accidental.
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure! https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=8387

JingleKill4 said:

Kara Kurtlar said:
Hi! Just to let you all know you are ALL ACCEPTED into the RP, so get posting!

Can you send me The Link? I delete it accidental.<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=8387

Edited at October 11, 2017 04:16 PM by Kara Kurtlar
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:25 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Reminder/warning

All images have been removed from this thread because they don't follow the art rules of this website.

ALL images must be free to use stock, be properly credited and be uploaded through an acceptable image hosting site.

I recommend reading over the art and crediting rules so you know what's allowed and what isn't.
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Nimbus; Oakfoot Pack/Loner: Loner; Loner Alliances: None (yet); None (yet) Sex: Male; Female Relationship Status: Mated Male; Mated Female Age: 4 years; 3 years Rank: Warrior; Hunter Role: Patroller/Peace Keeper; Patroller/ Peace Keeper Breed of dog: Timber Wolf/German Shepard; Timber Wolf/Golden Retriever Body: -Mod edit: Removed for nonstock, hotlinking, no credits- Markings: ;
Likes: Nimbus; Pups, his mate, food, exploring. Oakfoot; Pups, her mate, exploring, hunting. Dislikes: Both; Bad humans, Over Dominant packs, cars, savage loners. Personality: Nimbus; Kind, Very caring and loyal towards Oakfoot, very defensive of his territory and what he loves, a force to be reckon with; Oakfoot; Sweet, reckless, energetic, can be very serious if need be. Skills: Nimbus: Composure, Wisdom, Battle, Agility; Oakfoot: Agility, Stealth, Perception, Composure.

Edited at October 11, 2017 05:36 PM by Destinations End
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sewn Hearts said:
Name: Nimbus; Oakfoot Pack/Loner: Loner; Loner Alliances: None (yet); None (yet) Sex: Male; Female Relationship Status: Mated Male; Mated Female Age: 4 years; 3 years Rank: Warrior; Hunter Role: Patroller/Peace Keeper; Patroller/ Peace Keeper Breed of dog: Timber Wolf/German Shepard; Timber Wolf/Golden Retriever Body: -Mod edit: Removed- Markings: ;
Likes: Nimbus; Pups, his mate, food, exploring. Oakfoot; Pups, her mate, exploring, hunting. Dislikes: Both; Bad humans, Over Dominant packs, cars, savage loners. Personality: Nimbus; Kind, Very caring and loyal towards Oakfoot, very defensive of his territory and what he loves, a force to be reckon with; Oakfoot; Sweet, reckless, energetic, can be very serious if need be. Skills: Nimbus: Composure, Wisdom, Battle, Agility; Oakfoot: Agility, Stealth, Perception, Composure.

Thanks for your submission! Your characters have been accepted into the RP!

Edited at October 11, 2017 05:36 PM by Destinations End
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ice Scream Man said:
Name: Royal
Pack/Loner: Pack
Alliances: N/A
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Open
Rank: [Alpha, Beta, Omega, Hunter, Warrior, Mother, Medic]
Role: Hunter
Breed of dog: Weimerheimer.
Body: -Mod edit: Removed-
Markings: a small black spot on the tip of his tail. He also has yellowish eyes.
Dislikes: Foes, snakes, hot days,
Personality: Friendly, aggressive, protective, loyal
Skills: He is a master at hunting he was bred and trained for hunting.

{Picture from postimage}

Which pack is he in?

Edited at October 11, 2017 05:37 PM by Destinations End
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 11, 2017 05:40 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Destinations End said:
Reminder/warning

All images have been removed from this thread because they don't follow the art rules of this website.

ALL images must be free to use stock, be properly credited and be uploaded through an acceptable image hosting site.

I recommend reading over the art and crediting rules so you know what's allowed and what isn't.

As more images that aren't following the rules are being added(and readded), this thread will be locked if any more images are added that break the rules.
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 12, 2017 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve beta male as I make the post
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 12, 2017 04:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Trick OR Treat said:
Reserve beta male as I make the post

Sure!

Edited at October 12, 2017 04:08 PM by Kara Kurtlar
Ayvalik CharactersOctober 12, 2017 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Crow
Pack/Loner: Kanay Pack
Alliances: N/A
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Open, Searching for his long lost love who got token away. (PM me if you want to be it!)
Role: Beta Male
Breed of Dog: Sheep dog
Body: He has smooth, long, sleek silver fur. He has paler silver flecks with hints of darker gray. He has white longs marks all over his body. He has a white underbelly. His whole tail and paws are black. Crow also has the attractive stormiest blue eyes ever.
Markings: He has a short scar on his ear, with darker gray line going down to his tail from his head on the back.
Likes: He loves to stay under the shade and roll around the grass, he has a favor of water/Swimming, Crow loves pups and hopes to have pups one day, lastly he loves Hunting.
Dislikes: He hates being humiliated or teased in front of other wolves, Crow dislikes being lonely, He also dislikes mice.
Personality: He may seem playful at first but once you get to see him he is mostly serious, The rest find out in RP.
Skills: He has nimble paws that make him work fast at sorting and running. He has great sense of hearing, smelling and has great eyesight.

Edited at October 12, 2017 04:36 PM by Trick OR Treat

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us