congrats! she's beautiful
 Malcuth
11:34:21 Wander
-WP Click-
In love with her
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
11:33:41 Lotus
Ash,

They were very tasty! I also like the strawberry ones, though I prefer the vanilla ones so they aren't too sweet and I can put Nutella on top of them

I've had it done before, but the first time seemed to be better than this time around. My tongue is huge but I've been downing baby's ibuprofen as much as I can to help lessen the achiness >.<
 distant-screams
11:33:37 katy | beetle
Vah,
i know right :'D i'm loving the adopts existence has been putting out lately
 Zeraphia
11:32:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oooh he's gorgeous
 Magnus Bane
11:32:15 Mag/Maggy
Basically
 distant-screams
11:32:14 katy | beetle
-Click-
i still need to draw this guy e.e
 Azrael
11:32:12 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Oh wait, that's the other NPC. Never mind.
 Azrael
11:31:55 Ash, Grim, Kaos
A therapist and a bucket to hold her tears.
 Sassy Otaku
11:31:42 Chuuya/Ruggie
I swear the few times I've gotten it have been luck :')
 Magnus Bane
11:31:24 Mag/Maggy
I don't think the banshee even knows what she needs
 technoblade
11:31:08 Lil Techy | Techno
I don't think anyone has figured the banshee out
 Sassy Otaku
11:30:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
...Anyone know what the Banshee needs?
 Zeraphia
11:30:35 Spooky Vah
Katy

XDD it's mostly my fault for keeping him. But I can't not.
 Azrael
11:30:08 Ash, Grim, Kaos
I was going to say "How can you stand the process and/or pain?" because it sounds painful to get a tongue piercing. I can't stand getting shots, let alone a piercing. *^* I got my ears pierced while I was still an infant.
 distant-screams
11:29:44 katy | beetle
Vah,
he's definitely a hard OC to name :'D i'm sorry i don't have more ideas!
 technoblade
11:29:40 Lil Techy | Techno
alright I finished my oreos, practised piano for like 1 minutes I should be good to go
 Azrael
11:28:54 Ash, Grim, Kaos
the process* I seriously dislike autocorrect now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Baboon : +5
Grey Fox : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 29, 2023 11:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ivory ◊ Female ◊ She ⁄ Her ◊ Adult
A cool, brisk breeze could be felt through the she-cats fur as she crouched. The squirrels ears swivled in her direction, its nose twitching as it searched frantically. The squirrels eyes met hers and it made a run for it, heading towards the nearest tree. Ivory hadn't had enough reaction time, causing her to pause a few seconds before darting after her prey. But it was to late... The she-cat let out a hiss of annoyance, growling as she padded around the tree, sitting by the base in expectancy. The squirrel just chittered, almost teasingly!
The cat figured it to be a waste of time, turning away in a huff as she made her way back to her alley. After a few minutes another breeze blew her coat, causing a small shiver to go through her body. The young female made the agile move and bounced onto the top empty cargo box, curling up with her long fluff tail covering her snout. She would have to find food in the morning...
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 04:10 AM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Holly | F | Junior
-
Belly full from the plump mouse she had caught, Holly gently patted the moss before settling down, tucking her front paws under her. She looked around at Tony, Spire and Rock, glad that she had met them after all. There was a warmth in her heart, perhaps these strays could be her new family. This was probably the closest she had ever been to other cats in a long time. "You know, this isn't half bad," she murmured, curling up into a tight ball of fur. She yawned sleepily and closed her eyes. "Good night everyone..."

Edited at December 30, 2023 04:14 AM by Moonlight wolf
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 08:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The next morning
Tony ◇ Male ◇ He/Him ◇ Adult
Tony woke up to the brightness of sunlight creeping into the den. Seeing all the others weren't awake yet, he would try to be as quiet as he could to not disturb anyone's rest. After all, yesterday had been a pretty eventful day. He couldn't help but smile to himself seeing all his new friends sleeping so peacefully.
Tony padded quietly outside the den. He gazed around the construction site at all of the machinery and supplies - sure it wasn't the prettiest sight, but the air this morning was brisk. Tony stared up at the sky, a pretty fade of colors. He sighed contentedly, tail flicking back and forth on the earth as he sat down in front of the den entrance.
This was his new home.
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 08:39 AM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spire • Male • He/Him • Adult

Spire awoke to the sound of shuffling paws. He sat up in his nest, blinking his eyes to adjust to the new light. Spire rose to his paws and crept out of the den to see Tony beside the entrance. "Good morning" Spire said with a yawn, sitting down next to Tony. "How did you sleep?" Letting his eyes wander, Spire began to think to himself. 'Even though I've only known these cats for barley a day, they all feel like close friends. I'm glad I found them.' Spire smiles at the thought, turning to face Tony again as he awaits a response.

Edited at December 30, 2023 08:40 AM by Essence of the Wolf
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 08:41 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okra/ f/ Kitten
Okra spent the night in a box. It was so exiting. Finally she was able to explore! When she woke she jumped up and started moving east towards a unfinished human thing
Dapple/ F/ Adult
When Dapple returned to the den she found Okra gone. Her fur stood on end. Had something taken her? Like a fox her even a human. Maybe even another cat carried her away.
she breathed deeply trying to calm herself down. She decided to try going to where Okra might go. Maybe further into the human den area? She started moving that way.
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 08:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tony turned to look at Spire, a wave of happiness crashing over him as he saw the tom. "I slept amazing," Tony said with a purr, "I think the best I've ever slept. Moss and feather nests sure do beat sleeping in a dumpster anyday." He breathed in the air. Here it seemed fresher than how it felt in the middle of the city. The construction site was almost right next to the forest, so perhaps that was why.
"Hey, Spire," Tony meowed, turning to Spire, "have you ever... wanted to see what it was like outside the city? I've never been outside of here in my entire life. And I mean, cats don't live forever... I just feel like there's better things to see than this."
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 09:19 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l He/Him l Adult
Rock, using his claws, began to climb slowly up the tree. Making his way up quietly, the squirrel, busy cracking nuts, didnt hear him. Rock climbed onto the nearest branch, and began to stalk the squirrel. One paw in front of the other, until he climbed onto the squirrel's branch. It still hadnt noticed him. Not until he reached out with his jaws and grabbed it. He shook it and before long it was dead. He swiftly climbed down the tree, jumping that last way down and landing on all fours. He smiled. "Nice hunting Tony." He said as they headed back to the site.
While they wrre gone Spire haf taken up the duty of making fresh ness, which Rock greeted nicely. He flopped down on the nest in the back, allowing the others to use the front. He had used up all his energy, so he closed his eyes and fell to sleep.
The next morbing Rock rose early, and began to hunt some more, the others were sleeping, so he wanted them to have skme prey when he returned. He wentbout into the city and killed a mouse, and went on his way to bring it back.
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 09:35 AM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spire • Male • He/Him • Adult

Spire took a moment of thoughtful thinking, a shiver ran down his spine at the memory of his mother. "When I was a kitten, my litter mates and I were determined to one day venture out in the forest beyond the city. We were going to live together and start our own group as wild cats." He chuckled at the memory. "But one day my mother decided to venture out into the forest..." Spire pauses as the memory comes flooding back to him, he shivers. "She wanted to try and find us a new home because our alley was overcrowded... she ran into two wild cats that attacked her. She used to be a house cat and had no fighting skills, so of course she was badly injured. She made it home but died due to blood loss that night. So if I'm being honest, that forest brings back bad memories for me. I'm still curious about that lies in it though" Spire shrugged. "What about you?"
(Incase anyone is confused, Spire calls any cats living in the forest "wild cats")

Edited at December 30, 2023 09:38 AM by Essence of the Wolf
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 10:15 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ivory ◊ Female ◊ She ⁄ Her ◊ Adult
The sunlight had been peaking over the building facing the she-cat for a while now, and it was hard not to get too annoyed and wake up. Ivory's eyes flickered open, slowly adjusting to the light that shine at her eyes and couldn't help the agitated growl that escaped her throat. But before long, Ivory had stood up, shaking herself slightly and then began cleaning herself... It was maybe five minutes or so before the feline decided that her current furs appearance would have to suffice.
Ivory hopped down the stacked boxes with ease, padding off to the exit of her ally. Her eyes scanned the area, the long legs of humans and the loud noises of what the humans called "Cars" filled her ears and lane of sight. She had decided to make a break for it, cautiously but agiley padding through the legs of the humans, and after what felt like forever, Ivory made it out onto the other side.
But what was this? To the young female she had seemed to appear in what looked like a humans building area, or did they call it "A Construction Site"? But this one seemed to be abandoned... The smell of food hit her nose, as well as the faint scent of cats- but they seemed (from their distant scent) to be a but further in, so they shouldn't mind if she hunted in her for a but right?
Almost immediately after she had these thoughts a large mouse ran past her, almost to fast to even notice what happened, but Ivory wasn't going to let this creature get away like the last one. The she-cat bounded after it... Further into the site.
( Oh goodness 0.o I didnt realize how much I wrote haha)

Edited at December 30, 2023 10:16 AM by Biologist at Work
Stray - Semi-lit Feral Cat RPDecember 30, 2023 10:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tony nodded his head as Spire spoke, feeling a sting of sympathy for him. Tony had lost his mother too at a young age. "I'm really sorry all of that happened to you. I mean, you told us about your mother's attempt to venture into the forest, but... I guess I didn't realize how brutal the full story was." He shuffled closer to Spire, tail brushing against his fur in comfort.
"I've always been curious what lies out there. I never got the chance to explore it, but I've always had some feeling it would be so much more peaceful, you know? And I mean, since we have a group now, I think it would probably be safer for us to explore out there..."
Suddenly, right as Tony had finished his sentence, his attention caught on a figure darting towards their direction from the distance. His ears perked in intrigue as he spoke again.
"Ah- what's that? another cat...?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us