Wolf Play : Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Malcuth
07:22:58 Wander
Wolverine. I want a brown stud too that's why I was trying to come up with a good coat other people would like too
 kycantina
07:22:03 ky but it's spooky
Mal, I like him! What's the base? been looking for more brown studs
 Malcuth
07:20:41 Wander
-Click-
Thoughts on this coat? I want to make a custom stud
 Nevermore.
07:17:54 Never/Nev
Cortex

Its Baltic :)
 starrywing
07:16:40 Novo/Starry
in europe:3
 Cortex
07:16:10 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
What? Where is that?
 starrywing
07:15:33 Novo/Starry
it's 15:15 here in estonia!
 Cortex
07:14:57 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
Its like 8:00 am Here in North carolina
 starrywing
07:13:45 Novo/Starry
i came from school a couple minutes ago
 Cortex
07:13:08 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, Cool. I'm on the bus on my way to school
 starrywing
07:12:08 Novo/Starry
core

im chilling
 Cortex
07:11:43 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Novo! How are you?
 starrywing
07:11:08 Novo/Starry
hi core!!
 Cortex
07:10:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning Chat!
 starrywing
07:05:14 Novo/Starry
aurora

thanks! that made my day! :)
oop- sorry
 The Amethyst
07:03:50 Dart
Hi chat
 kycantina
06:53:40 ky but it's spooky
Gwyn just dropped a charon's blessing,, should I use it now
 Salem
06:49:25 Rumi
Slapping chat with a poll ✨
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:48:25 P'Sky
What is with the apple market x.x
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:44:46 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Starwing,
Your wolf Avada Kedavra probably has the coolest name in this game I've seen. (And I tried the song. I literally just woke up, I'm not ready to rock out yet.)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Badger : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 7, 2024 01:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Raedier | Demon Hunter | Mentions; Aeliyx (dir)
Raedier followed his best friend into room 335, quietly slipping it. Seemed like this wasn't a classroom too many were using, which made sense since there were so many classrooms and a bunch were listed for the same class.
"Ever wonder why there are so many classrooms?" Raedier thought aloud, still mainly directing his words to Aeliyx. Aeliyx was used to this by now.
Maybe, maybe there used to be so many students they needed all the classrooms. Or, maybe this building just has these rooms and not all of them get used because it's so large.
Raedier took a seat at the back, there were no labels on any seats but maybe there would be later on. Raedier liked it when they had assigned seating, that meant Aeliyx couldn't get too far away from him and they could chat. Meaning Elixar would try to actually work while Raedier was just being annoying.
Mirak Savak | Demon | 362 | Mentions: Jacinda (dir) Akuma & Lucan (ind)
Mirak was merely walking down the hallways of Soralia High when he heard a crash through his headphones. With an annoyed sigh, Mirak slid the headphones down to his shoulders and took a second to turn off his music. The one thing that reminded him of back when he was human, though recently he had found out the rockstar he listened to was also in hell with them which made Mirak pretty happy.
Arriving at the scene of the crime, Mirak looked up at the broken window and back down at Akuma and the human who seemed to have been one to go through the window, judging by all the glass shards around him.
He spotted Jacinda around the area and walked up behind her, "Hey."
"I'm assuming you saw the whole thing? What happened." It didn't come out sounding much like a question, more of a command if anything.
Jacinda was his roommate, and this was the second year they were paired together dispite last years antics. Suppose the teachers didn't care enough.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 8, 2024 06:51 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Jacinda | Female| 18 | Mentions: Mirak
~
Jacinda noticed it was a more of a serious fight, So she stepped back. Her heart sank of watching the two fight. "Why a fight, on the first day, With someone I like to be involved- " Jacinda thought. She felt a little riled up, Hoping to throw a damn weight down a river. She didn't even care to look at her schedule, This was more interesting.
~
Then she jumped at the sudden word, "Hey" Jacinda turned her head to face the figure. It was Mirak. She then cleared her throat. "Nothing much, Just a dude getting chucked out a window on the first day by some, Psychopath." She said sarcastically. Hoping to get a chuckle or a laugh, Despite the fight going on in the background. Yeah.. she wasn't good with, theres the time and place for everything. Now is not the time.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 8, 2024 10:34 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma(dir), open to any witnesses
At this point Lucan no longer cared, shakily picking himself off the ground barely able to put both feet on the ground. Gritting his teeth he looked back up at the demon, furious that he'd been thrown through the window. Lucky, Bastard. Lucan thought as he gazed at the demon's huge red and black butterfly wings that had easily carried the student down without any trouble.
"Well, maybe I was just thrown through a god damn window!" Lucan shouted at the demon's response. He wasn't sure if he believed him but none of that mattered now, Lucan just needed to figure the cleverest way possible to fight this demon. But honestly, he lost patients and decided to not even bother coming up with a plan.
Instead, Lucan lunged at the demon with his fist closed, ready to strike.

Edited at February 8, 2024 10:34 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 9, 2024 12:11 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Akuma Ikari | 347 | Demon Student | Mentions; Lucan (dir) and any witnesses.
Akuma paid no attention to the witnesses around them, though he knew there had to be students gathering around or at the very least watching from the windows. Perhaps there were even teachers watching, but if that were the case, why weren't they stopping the fight as they usually would?
Maybe the teachers want to see who'd win, it's definitely interesting. Maybe, they hope it'll be over before they have to deal with it.
Returning his thoughts and full attention back to the puny human before him, Akuma couldn't help but chuckle.
"Are humans really such fragile creatures? Falling out a mere window damages you greatly?" Akuma swiftly dodged the oncoming attack and seemed to be laughing too!
I've already done a bit of damage, seems like. I could just dodge and wait until he falters. It shouldn't take long.
"Gotta be faster than that, zinthar!" Akuma teased, keeping his wings close so that they didn't get hit. It would be pretty disastrous should his wings get hit, it was his main trick in battle with humans. Even though you couldn't really call it a battle.
Mirak Savak | Demon Student | 362 | Mentions; Akuma and Lucan (ind) Jacinda (dir)
Mirak nodded, listening to her speak.
"You know, I heard Akuma is pretty powerful. Nobody here seems to want to fight with him, which means that human is toast." Mirak smiled.
"Have you already heard who your dormmate will be this year?" Mirak had a ghost of a smile on his face, that could only mean it was him. Mirak already knew, obviously. It was more just to see if Jacinda knew, if not.. maybe she'd have a panic attack.
Having her skip class again could lower her grades, which barely does anything but having her feel overwhelmed knowing what's going to happen through the year would be pretty funny..
Mirak brought them both closer to the schools walls, the only reasoning being so that he could lean against it and didn't have to be in the sun. Sun didn't hurt demons, it was just... incredibly annoying for Mirak.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 9, 2024 11:29 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Jacinda | F | 18 | Demon |Mentions: Mirak
`
"Really?" Jacinda said. Then looking over to akuma. Wondering his strength. "makes me wanna battle him." She said, With her cold and eerie eyes.
`
`
"No I actually don't know my dormate this year. Guess it'll be a surprise. I swear if its you i will literally die. " Jacinda chuckled on the last part. Hoping it would be a different demon.
`
`
What would it be like this year? Will it be hard? Is my dormate Mirak...?? Will i fail again- Fuck, Please No hard math- Lordddd. I really don't look forward to this year.
`
`
Jacinda then put her hand on her forehead. She had an intense headache. Sounds and lights were afflicting that. Outside had a bright light hurting her eyes, And the sounds from chatter coming from the other students had her feel sick. She wanted to go back and chill in her new dorm, Even when there are classes going on, But there was a fight so. No classes were being attended? She guessed.
`
`
She stood put though because the fight was too interesting. And that she was talking to Mirak.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 11, 2024 03:46 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan Maurin|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma (dir), open to any witnesses
With ease the demon was able to move out of the way, sending Lucan flying past. However, what the demon didn't know was that Lucan had been prepared to miss. So quickly as he had passed the demon, he spun himself around to face the back of the demon grabbing down to his belt for his silver dagger.
He watched as the demon attempted to turn around towards Lucan after the dodge, but this time Lucan was faster. With the flick of his hand, Lucan threw his dagger with almost perfect aim towards the demon. His goal, however, wasn't to actually hit the demon, instead he watched as the dagger slightly went past the other student's face cutting him slightly on the cheek.
Lucan gave a small cocky grin, hiding his internal panic. Well, there goes my weapon. Totally worth it.

Edited at February 11, 2024 03:47 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 17, 2024 11:08 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Akuma Ikari | Demon Student | 347 | Mentions; Lucan Maruin (dir)
Akuma was all happy up until he felt and heard the dagger the human threw towards his face. Akuma lifted his hand to the small wound inflicted by the dagger, narrowing his eyes at the human.

"What a bold move." Akuma almost growled at him.

And just as he was about to make a move, he spotted a teacher coming towards them.

"You're very lucky, zinthar. You wouldn't have survived." Akuma glared at the human. Turning to the wall, Akuma noticed that the weapon had fallen to the ground rather than impale the wall behind him. Akuma crouched down to the ground and took the humans weapon just as the teacher neared to check out what was going on. Akuma would not be giving the dagger back, instead he would keep it until the demon made such a big fuss about it that he really could only give it back or destroy it right in front of him just to add a bit more fun.. That choice would be saved for later.

Mirak Savak | Demon Student | 362 | Mentions; Jacinda (Dir)
"Ah, there's nowhere else for you to go except for here. You'd be stuck with me forever unfortunately." Mirak smiled towards her.

He let the moment fade, merely watching the fight. He was no longer paying attention to Jacinda, attention span barely long enough to fit such a boring person into his schedule.

His eyes widened when he saw the dagger get thrown at his classmate, the audacity of humans these days!

Mirak would never do anything to help out though, only his friends would ever have a chance at that. So far, Mirak had no friends though. It wasn't really sad, it's just that nobody could ever have the same interests as him and gambling wasn't allowed outside of their class. At least his bad luck before he died had turned around in hell, or maybe the other demons were just that unlucky it made him look lucky.

(I'm very sorry for such a late reply 😔)

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 18, 2024 10:27 PM

Night-Owls

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanatos|Demon|Familiars Teacher|Mentions; Akuma(dir),Lucan(dir),Onlookers(ind)
~
Thanatos was sitting in her chair reading over some of her quick notes when an odd feeling sent shivers down her spine. A great excitement and rolling waves of anger had caused quite the stir in the mostly tranquil atmosphere. Out of curiousity, and perhaps worry, she left her class and descended the grand staircase. As she came closer to the disturbance a tint of fear made its way into the mix.
Thanatos frowns, what could possibly be happening, surely there wasn't a dispute between students so soon. Her pace quickened when she saw a broken window, and her frown turned to a scowl. Outside the window Thanatos saw what she had hoped wouldn't happen. Akuma Ikari had just dodged a punch from a student Thanatos didn't recognize.
The dagger flashed in the light of the sun, and grazed Akuma's cheek. Thanatos grimaced and her espression turned cold.
"Must this boy always be so trounlesome? And just how was that human able to keep his weapon?" She thought to herself.
Thanatos stood beside Mirak, hands rested on her hips, looking very much like a mother ready to scold her unruly kids.
"May I know why you are fighting? One of you, speak up." Her voice came out harsh and demanding.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 22, 2024 11:53 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma(dir), Thanatos (dir), open to any witnesses.
Lucan gritted his teeth as he watched the demon take his dagger. "Hey!" He shouted at the other student. But before he could say anymore he saw a teacher approach them. With a sigh Lucan relaxed, straightening himself up to look at least some what proper in front of the teacher. Though as he attempted to stand somewhat normally he winced at the pain in his leg, remembering the sound it made when he had landed outside.
Giving one last glare at the other student, Lucan turned to meet the teachers harsh expression. "Maybe ask him, " Lucan told the teacher gesturing to the other demon with a nodd of his head, "He's the one who threw me out a window!"
He continued to glare towards the demon student, watching angrily as the demon held tight to Lucan's dagger. Once this is over, I'm getting back that dagger! Even if I have to fight him again.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 24, 2024 04:05 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Jacinda-18-Demon-Mentions: Mirak (Dir)
"Damn. I guess I'm stuck with you again." Jacinda Glanced at Mirak then back at the battle when the dagger got thrown.
Looks like the fight is slowing down. Why did they put me and Mirak in the same dorm again??
Jacinda noticed he wasn't paying attention to her. Welp, I guess I never changed.
Jacinda doesn't get along with girls that much. She prefers friends that are males. Girls are too-Girly. Jacinda put her hood over her head. The white part of her eyes started glowing intensely. (Her eyes are pitch black with a ring of white in the middle.)
...I don't feel my headache anymore.. And I can see... wierd colors pulsing off of the demons.. What is this? Its like an aura.
Jacindas face looked very confused, and curious. She completely forgot Mirak was there. She felt thousand of pounds being weighted on her shoulders. But she had no problem standing. "woah.." She muttered to herself.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us