Wolf Play : Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Whispering Phantoms
07:31:04 It's me Rain!! :D
Wander
Actually not bad. I usually don't like coats like that but that's not terrible. Depending on the stats I might want to breed him with one of mine
 Malcuth
07:22:58 Wander
Wolverine. I want a brown stud too that's why I was trying to come up with a good coat other people would like too
 kycantina
07:22:03 ky but it's spooky
Mal, I like him! What's the base? been looking for more brown studs
 Malcuth
07:20:41 Wander
-Click-
Thoughts on this coat? I want to make a custom stud
 Nevermore.
07:17:54 Never/Nev
Cortex

Its Baltic :)
 starrywing
07:16:40 Novo/Starry
in europe:3
 Cortex
07:16:10 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
What? Where is that?
 starrywing
07:15:33 Novo/Starry
it's 15:15 here in estonia!
 Cortex
07:14:57 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
Its like 8:00 am Here in North carolina
 starrywing
07:13:45 Novo/Starry
i came from school a couple minutes ago
 Cortex
07:13:08 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, Cool. I'm on the bus on my way to school
 starrywing
07:12:08 Novo/Starry
core

im chilling
 Cortex
07:11:43 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Novo! How are you?
 starrywing
07:11:08 Novo/Starry
hi core!!
 Cortex
07:10:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning Chat!
 starrywing
07:05:14 Novo/Starry
aurora

thanks! that made my day! :)
oop- sorry
 The Amethyst
07:03:50 Dart
Hi chat
 kycantina
06:53:40 ky but it's spooky
Gwyn just dropped a charon's blessing,, should I use it now
 Salem
06:49:25 Rumi
Slapping chat with a poll ✨
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:48:25 P'Sky
What is with the apple market x.x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Badger : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:41 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma(dir), open to any witnesses
This demon was cocky that's for sure. He was clearly not afraid of Lucan, but Lucan could tell the demon was slightly shocked at a human's ability to speak one of the demon languages. Lucan, however, wasn't really fluent in the language, only knowing a few words here and there, enough to know some basic phrases.
Lucan remained still as the demon flew over to block him, his smile gone as he looked into the demon's deep red stare. With a serious face, Lucan began to think about his next moves. Demon's were powerful creatures, usually consisting of strong powers and skills. Things that humans only wished they had.
Nonetheless, Lucan was a trained demon hunter and despite his disadvantages, he knew how demons fought and how to defeat them without magic. Blades were Lucan's favorite weapons, and if this came down a fight that's what he would use. However, as he felt for his belt he realized he had left all his blades except for a simple silver handled dagger.
"It's not hard to speak evil," Lucan responded., "But English will do."

Edited at February 5, 2024 01:43 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 03:32 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Akuma Ikari | Demon Student | 347 | Mentions: Lucan (dir), Open to witnesses!
Akuma smirked, "Evil? These languages were originally spoken elsewhere. I'm sure you can guess, the answer isn't where sinners come from either."
He must not speak it fluently, seeing as he didn't keep speaking it. Hm.. that's a bit.. suspicious. Either he's just now learning the language or he only learned a little bit. It doesn't really matter now does it? I have to admit.. he's pretty good at speaking it, the little of it he knows.
Akuma did hope that the human knew what he had said, but even if he didn't.. well, Akuma would just have to deal with a bit of disappointment.
"Threatening a demon?" Akuma watched the human reach around and try to find an item he seemed to think he had. Presumably a weapon of some sorts, knives, daggers, a small blade would seem reasonable.
"That's not a smart choice," Akuma grabbed the collar of the shirt the human wore, dragging him towards the nearest window.
The human was made to look like merely a feather as Akuma tossed him out the window with a feral smile on his face.
"Hope the landing didn't hurt too badly, Seran." Akuma slipped up, speaking an angel language as he flew down to where Lucan had landed outside.

Edited at February 5, 2024 03:32 PM by Salem
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 06:29 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Jacinda | 18 | Female
Jacinda passed by, Witnessing the throw. Her eyes widened with surprise, Gasped, She then ran over to the window. God i hate socializing.. But still. She yelled at Akuma. "What the fuck?! Whats wrong with you?" Jacinda yelled. She wasn't normal. Her eyes, ears and skin were abnormal. "He could have broken a bone!" Jacinda Called down.
She then ran outside to the fight. All she could do was watch. Her Black eyes narrowed, Having the white iris gleam. She had no friends to yank her back, So she was like a bull going into a fight.
Lucan looked at me, and i stopped. Something about him was unusual. He had a weird aura pass straight through her. What was that...?? What the hell? Is he okay? Lots of words and questions were swarming her head. Enough to get a headache. She stared intently at the two. Especially at Akuma

Edited at February 5, 2024 06:30 PM by ♡Willow♡
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 6, 2024 10:42 AM

Night-Owls

Lightbringer

Give Award
Calista|Demon Hunter| Mentions: Lucan(ind), Akuma(ind) Jacinda(ind)
Embarrassment flushed her face when someone unexpectedly disclosed his opinion. Calista stared at his back as they followed the crowd, curious of his name and personality. Before she could launch her first question, the principle spoke out to the large pool students, effectively catching Calista's attention and making her forget about the odd boy.
When the asssembly was dispersed, she thought it smart to get to class quickly, and have a good selection of seats. And she was almost leading the crowd when a commotion caught her eyes, the young man from earlier had just been thrown out a window.
"What in the world!?" Calista grimanced as she pushed through the crowd, and stood at the window. By her side she noticed a girl who looked quite upset by the fight. She couldnt help but wonder who she was.
"What the fuck?! Whats wrong with you?" her voice frightened Calista, "He could have broken a bone!"
Although she agreed that the fight was wrong, Calista wondered if it would do these silly school boys any good. The girl lurched forward, as if she were going to attempt to break up the fight but suddenly she stopped, watching instead.
Unconsciously Calista stepped forward, getting as close as she could, with out risking getting hurt. Leaving to class would be smart, but she couldn't just in case someone honestly got hurt.
"How immature must you be, to get in a fight on the first day?" Calista asked no one in particular, but silently she hoped for an answer.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 6, 2024 06:14 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma(dir), open to any witnesses
Without a second to react, the demon lunged at Lucan grabbing him by the collar of his white shirt underneath his buttoned black tunic suit. The demon had seen Lucan feel for the dagger and now he had no choice but to fight. Though as the demon grabbed his collar, he immediately dragged Lucan to window and through him out without a hint of hesitation.
Lucan fell hopelessly down the first story of the building, crashing down with a thud. A jolt of pain quickly shot through one of his legs as he landed awkwardly outside the building. The demon quickly followed, carrying himself down with his big heavy wings to land not from Lucan as he remained on the ground.
"Hope the landing didn't hurt too badly, Seran," the demon teased. Though the demon's amusement seemed short lived as it looked like a flash of panic crossed over his dark features.
Lucan looked at him strangely from the ground, slowly trying to lift his body off of the ground. "What did you say?" Lucan asked confused. It had almost sounded like the demon had called him seran, a word that was supposed to belong to the angel languages. But perhaps he was wrong? After all, he wasn't quite fluent in any demon or angel language. Though it was hard to shake off, especially the demon's subtle reaction to his own words.
(Akuma most likely panicked at the slip up, right? Correct me of I'm wrong and I'll change my response)

Edited at February 6, 2024 06:15 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 6, 2024 08:53 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Akuma Ikari | 347 | Demon Student | Mentions; Lucan (dir) , Open to witnesses!
Akuma shook his head, quickly deciding in the middle of it to play it off as a simple misunderstanding. The demon hunters ears playing tricks on him, that sort of thing.
"Oh? Are your ears failing you? I said 'Shesil'." Akuma relied all too heavily on the demon hunter not understanding much of Kloulsiya as he tried to play off the word used mainly for 'darkness' or 'damn' in Klousiya for the word used to mean 'human' or 'angel' in Otrina, the angel language.
Akuma was trying very hard to play it off as if that was what he had said, very few knew of how he ended up in hell and even how he became a demon. He fit in well, but even so, Akuma was still the same as he was from back before he had fallen.
(Yep! That's why he was panicking :3)
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 6, 2024 09:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Aeliyx |human, student| mentions; Raedier(dir)
"Yeah, I looked at the schedule a little bit before we got here" Aeliyx ignored Readiers first comment, he began to make his way through the halls full of demons and humans alike, it was odd seeing them together for Aeliyx.
He watched the door signs looking for room 335. " I saw that on the schedule too Leto." His rambling made him laugh a bit, so nervous. Aeloyc himself wasn't very calm and collected right now either, his mind was racing with possible outcomes, a demon could pick a fight, there could be an accident in biology and they could make themselves enemys. He slowed down a bit, and navigated the packed hallways until he found room 335. He was happy that the room didn't seem to be full with people. It was about time he had some space, it was beginning to cause him anxiety, and he could be caught clinging to Leto's shirt sleeve on the first day, or at all for that matter.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 7, 2024 10:10 AM

Silvermane Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace Silverdart/Human/Demon Hunter/17/ assembly
(catching up, sent this as my rp example)

It was a warm fall day and Ace was on his way to this new school his parents enrolled him in. He hated changing schools, but what was worse is this was a demon school. He shuddered again when he was told he would not be going into the school and killing all the demons. Why in the hell were they sending him?

He could hear the first bell ringing as he entered the tall building, and decided he would play the good boy for the moment and follow the others into the big room, which appeared to be a gym. His eyes wandered around the area and over the bodies of the other students. He made a mental list of human, hunter, demon and some were just question marks he would figure out in due time. He listened to the oh so short welcome and so called instructions before he did an about face and strode out of the gym only to find a corner of the hallway to observe people as they came out. He could already see there would be a fight soon as bodies jostled with each other, nothing outright rude enough to pick a fight over, but enough to let others know they were most certainly not welcomed.

He didn’t care if he was welcomed or not. In fact, truth be told he was more than ok with not being welcomed. He took a moment to look at his schedule and his dorm number. He was told by his parents that his luggage would already be in the room waiting for him when he was done with classes. He was nice to have his very own “Alfred” for things of such nature. Except now that he was at this hellhole, he would not be relying on Alfred or anyone else but his own skills and wit.

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 7, 2024 10:22 AM

Silvermane Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Samael “Sam” Wulfebane/Demon/17/Observes fight between Lucan and Akuma

Sam had heard the commotion and was certainly not surprised a fight had broken out the first day of classes, let alone that it was between a demon and a hunter, well assumed hunter that is. He had gone outside of the building and observed the interactions between the two. He immediately caught the slip of tongue coming from Akuma. Hmmm, now that should be an interesting story. He had naturally picked up the verbal fight because of his “special” vibration hearing right before the deafening sound of glass being broken as the other boy was thrown out of the window. Hmm, maybe he broke a bone. It was all he could do to keep his forked tongue inside of his mouth to try and taste the pain in the air. He was not in the mood to show any demon hunters present exactly what he was, bad enough his tail was flicking slightly under the long rugged black slicker he had decided to wear today, yes of course it was decorated with all sorts of bright flashing buttons and rainbows.

He would rather any demon hunters, if they were hunters, his more social nature than his more demon nature, for the moment. He would eventually show any of those fools exactly what he did, but as was his nature he enjoyed his “tastes” unseen so to speak. Instead for the moment he took in a deep breath and enjoyed the apparent negative energies in the air and fed off them. That should hold him until lunch time when all of these young delicious emotional beings would be gathered together again.

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 7, 2024 11:52 AM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Cassandra | Demon Hunter Student | Mentions: Lucan, Akuma, Jacinda, Calista (all indirect??)
The noise was getting very annoying.
There had been, first, a rather alarming crash (Was that glass? she thought). Then there was a muffled but clearly audible thump (What the heck?) Then, there was a lot of shouting.
She was, in a word, intrigued.
Cassandra quickly excused herself ("Bathroom," she'd said, not that she actually had to go. Although that didn't stop her from wondering where the bathroom actually was.) She somehow managed to find her way to a window looking down into the school's courtyard (Gods, how is this place so big?) She leaned into the window, peering into the courtyard.
What. The. Actual. Hell.
Although, of course, this might as well as actually be hell, seeing as there were so many demons running around.
Really, though, she thought. It's the first day of school and there's already a fight going on? It's not even afternoon yet. Cassandra squinted, trying to make out who exactly were fighting. One was clearly a demon, with massive dark butterfly-esque wings. The other, who had apparently been tossed out the window, had shaggy brown hair and-
Ah, yes. He was the one she'd seen rolling his eyes earlier.
There were also two girls down there, a demon and a human. Perhaps they were trying to interfere in the fight. Cassandra considered going down there too, then decided to simply watch and see if things would escalate. After all, just because she was a demon hunter didn't mean she enjoyed fighting.

Edited at February 28, 2024 11:03 AM by Storm Runner

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us