Wolf Play : Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Malcuth
07:22:58 Wander
Wolverine. I want a brown stud too that's why I was trying to come up with a good coat other people would like too
 kycantina
07:22:03 ky but it's spooky
Mal, I like him! What's the base? been looking for more brown studs
 Malcuth
07:20:41 Wander
-Click-
Thoughts on this coat? I want to make a custom stud
 Nevermore.
07:17:54 Never/Nev
Cortex

Its Baltic :)
 starrywing
07:16:40 Novo/Starry
in europe:3
 Cortex
07:16:10 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
What? Where is that?
 starrywing
07:15:33 Novo/Starry
it's 15:15 here in estonia!
 Cortex
07:14:57 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo
Its like 8:00 am Here in North carolina
 starrywing
07:13:45 Novo/Starry
i came from school a couple minutes ago
 Cortex
07:13:08 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, Cool. I'm on the bus on my way to school
 starrywing
07:12:08 Novo/Starry
core

im chilling
 Cortex
07:11:43 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Novo! How are you?
 starrywing
07:11:08 Novo/Starry
hi core!!
 Cortex
07:10:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning Chat!
 starrywing
07:05:14 Novo/Starry
aurora

thanks! that made my day! :)
oop- sorry
 The Amethyst
07:03:50 Dart
Hi chat
 kycantina
06:53:40 ky but it's spooky
Gwyn just dropped a charon's blessing,, should I use it now
 Salem
06:49:25 Rumi
Slapping chat with a poll ✨
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:48:25 P'Sky
What is with the apple market x.x
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:44:46 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Starwing,
Your wolf Avada Kedavra probably has the coolest name in this game I've seen. (And I tried the song. I literally just woke up, I'm not ready to rock out yet.)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Badger : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 2, 2024 11:57 AM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter|Mentions: Calista, Open
Lucan rolled his eyes as he heard the brown long-haired girl shout in excitement. She was clearly human, much like himself, but that didn't make him any less uncomfortable. Humans, demons, they were all the same to him. Annoying and untrustworthy. Of course however, he wasn't afraid to socialize, and he'd probably have to meet the other humans eventually. So he decided to respond to the girl, even though he could already tell he might not like her. Attitudes were important and he couldn't stand over-optimistic people, but at least this way he'd have one familiar face.
Rustling his shaggy brown hair, Lucan walked up to the side of the girl and gave her an inquisitive look. "I think cool is an overstatement. This place is crawling with demons who hate us," he grumbled towards the girl.
It wasn't so much that he was afraid of the demons, he just knew none of them probably liked the fact that humans were invading there once only demon school. It's not like he wanted to be here anyways, he had to be. So for now he'd just have to suck it up and get along even though it might not be fun.
Suddenly he heard the announcement and continued walking with crowd, hoping they'd reach the gym by doing so.

Edited at February 2, 2024 12:05 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 2, 2024 12:01 PM

Pretty Little Psycho

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iscaron|Demon|Student|Mentions are open.
Iscaron starts to make his way to the gym "bloody christ what do they want now?" he heard humans talk crap about demons so he joined in "What you say? Oh, let me guess, you're a human who has most likely had a partner before, because you're probably a low life that lives in their mommies basement? Am I right or do I need to go more into depth?" he scoffs then walks away before he attacks them. Bloody hell, I knew humans were annoying and pathetic, but not that bad. He thought to himself. "Now where is this god forsaken gym?" he said annoyed. As he walked around he started studying the humans, and noticed that they all stuck with other humans Awwww, look at the humans, they're gathering up, as if that can keep them safe if a demon decided to atack them. He then saw his roommate Urimenor and walk to them "You're Urimenor, my roommate, aren't you?" He said in more of a british accent he normally talks in.

Edited at February 2, 2024 12:03 PM by Pretty Little Psycho
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 2, 2024 12:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Lyxen Vikaro | Unknown | Headmaster | Mentions: Entire Assembly
Lyxen had been waiting, specifically on a chair located in the middle of the stage at the front of the gym. Waiting, waiting, waiting. It took a bit for everyone to finally fill in but at least it didn't take as long as it took for Lycidas to get to the meetings they scheduled. That prince is always such a pain, has me waiting for hours.
Lyxen stood, and as a usual human would need a microphone, Lyxen only needed to amplify his voice with his own magic for the entire school to hear him easily enough.
"Good Morning!" Lyxen smiled down at them, more to make the humans feel welcome. It would be bad for Soralia as a whole should the demon hunters decide to throw a riot or get more involved.
"I am truly sorry for taking away the first period of your year and throwing everything off the carefully planned day, I know it bothers some of you. I hope we've all welcomed the new students into the school, I expect everything to go smoothly." Lyxen seemed to be speaking normally, but the demons should be able to tell it was a hint threatening on the last six words.
"Unfortunately, I cannot be here to guide you all through the majority of this year. However, this does not mean that I don't get updated on what each and every one of you do within these walls."
Lyxen walked down the stage and back onto the normal flooring that everyone stood on.
"Dismissed. I expect you all to be nice, and show the humans to their classes." and with that, Lyxen walked through the exit doors and was nowhere to be found afterwards.
Akuma Ikari | 347 | Mentions: Lucan (dir)
Standing, more like leaning, against the back wall of the gym, Akuma was watching all the people in front of him. Both humans and demons, something.. felt off about the humans.
They seem like they have something to hide, they seem too comfortable here, like they don't realize the danger.
It didn't mean that this feeling meant danger, it just meant either the humans were hiding something important or that they were really, incredibly, indescribably stupid. Not to.. insult them, or anything.
Akuma was just delighted once the meeting was called to an end. He would not be going near those humans, let alone showing them which way to go.
Slowly, he slunk out of the gym along with the general crowd. Waiting outside, leaning against a wall by the staircase, he watched the students all pass by and because he didn't want many people around but also didn't want to be late, he finally made his way up the staircase.
One... two... three.. four... five.. it was only on the sixth step when he was pushed to the side by a human.
"Grelsh farik zinthar" Akuma swore at the human, regaining his balance on the stairs rather quickly.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 2, 2024 09:20 PM

Pretty Little Psycho

Darkseeker

Give Award
Iscaron|Demon|Student|Mentions are open.
Iscaron then started to walk to his second period Are you fucking kidding? I have to show a human to their class, nope ain't happening. Iscaron thought. As he walked to his second period he started feeling anxious, so he reach down to his deadly belt. God I love this thing, only thing my father gave to me that I would like. He thought to himself, he saw a human glare at him while they were leaning on their locker. He pulled out his rope dart and threw it at the humans locker, barely missing them but causing the dart to pierce their locker, he swiftly pulled it out of the locker and put back on as a belt. "Keep looking at me, your eyes'll be next you bloody rat arsed git." He said in a very thick british accent, then continued to his second period. When he arrived he sat down at the back, with his feet on the desk.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 3, 2024 12:21 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Urimenor Dralta | 17 | Demon | Mentions: Bucyae +

I sighed as everyone quieted down to hear the announcements, I didn't know why they didn't just gather the 1st years instead of the whole school. As I waited for the announcements to finish I took in my surroundings. There was no way there were this many demons that looked like humans in the school. I don't know what I missed, but humans are allowed in our school now.
-
The bell rang, dragging me out of my thoughts as I made my way to the second period, Mathematics. The teacher, Mr.Bucyae, wasn't bad at teaching and I didn't struggle in the class. I walked into the classroom with my leather messenger bag slung over my shoulder. I silently greeted Mr.Bucyae before sitting at a desk in one of the darkest parts of the room. I glanced at the desk and examined the chair to see if it was one of the ones where you could remove the backrest. Unfortunately, it wasn't so I just turned the chair sideways and leaned onto the backrest which was now on my right against the wall.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 3, 2024 12:46 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Aeliyx|demon hunter| student| Raedier(dir) Akuma(ind)
"I agree, this place is something for the eyes." Aeliyx continued to look around "that 'big ol' demon' you ran across certainly did not think that" he laughed at the pure chaos that he felt coming his way.
As Raedier let go of his wrist he stepped a bit further away, they were in the gym now and there were a lot of people. Aeliyx began to wonder why he wanted to come here in the first place, he didn't do good in large crowds.
Almost immediately after he stepped away from Leto he stepped closer again, he would rather be close to someone he knew then let himself be close to some demon or person he didn't know.
"Leto, let's not run into anymore demons okay." He reached over and patted Raedier's head. He wasn't sure why, he just felt like it, so he did. Aeliyx wanted to get to the dorms as quick as possible, there were a lot of people and demons here and he was unsure of how to handle it. He began to fidget with the zippers and buttons of his various pockets.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 3, 2024 01:56 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Jacinda|Female|18|Demon student.

Jacinda was late, But slowly getting ready. She got dressed, Got her backpack, and tied her shoes, then walked out the door. She started to see the school, Then made a run for it. Her hair shined in the sun.
She saw the students going into the school, and Ran faster. She reached the crowd. She tripped on a rock and fell, Embarrassed; She sprung up. Not saying a word. Then she saw Lucan, And all the other peoples faces.
I wonder if anyone would make fun of my skin tone.. Well it doesn't even matter. People are harsh these days. I don't really give a damn. Happy cheering and talking hurt her ears, She was very pissed off.
I am not going to get a damn HEADACHE ON THE FIRST DAY-
She raged in her brain.
She walked in the building, as other people went silent because of how she looked. She gave them a cold stare and went back to her business.
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 3, 2024 02:20 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Cassandra | Female | 17 | Demon Hunter Student
Cassandra made her way through the main entrance, looking around at her surroundings. Wow, she thought. This is... quite an impressive place. She heard a voice squeal and turned around just in time to see a boy - Human, she thought - with a spectacularly surly face roll his eyes. She walked on.
Cassandra found the assembly rather boring. A few words, some pointed glares, etc, etc, blah blah. The headmaster himself, on the other hand, seemed... interesting. He was clearly a demon (with a... er... fascinating taste in clothes and other accessories.) His face was obscured by a mask. Is that bone? she wondered, rather compelled. That thought was immediately followed by What's he hiding?
Cassandra, to say the least, was not pleased. She was going to be shown to her first class by a demon? Really? She sighed internally and flicked a stray strand of black hair behind her ear. Oh well. I suppose there are worse things that could happen.
Her first class was Anatomy. By the time the assembly had ended, it was second period. The demon students clearly wanted nothing to do with her or any one of the other students. The feeling was mutual, a fact she made known with a cold expression. She ended up wandering around the school until she found the right classroom. She cast a glance at the teacher. Bucyae, wasn't it? Hmmm, yeah, I think that's him. She said a quick hello and sat down.

Edited at February 5, 2024 11:41 AM by Storm Runner
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 4, 2024 05:35 PM

St. Algo's Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan|17|Demon Hunter/Hybrid|Mentions: Akuma, open to anyone who wants to witness.
It didn't take long for the crowd to lead them all to the gym. Crowded with hundreds of demons and humans alike, Lucan wandered his way into spot where he could see the stage and the headmaster.
The assembly didn't take long, only a few spoken words from the headmaster which wasn't too important nor worth a whole assembly. What a waste of time. Scowling, Lucan moved away from his spot to follow the crowd once more this time out of the gym. As they all headed for the exit, Lucan slowed his steps to let the others pass him not wanting to be stuck inbetween hundreds of students. After reaching the back the pack, he picked up the pace and continued following the crowd out of the gym with his hands in his pockets.
Once reaching the exit doorway he quickly and impatiently stomped his way up the staircase up to the next floor. However, before he could get farthere up the steps, he managed to bump into another student as he rushed his way up.
About to completely ignore the situation, the student suddenly yelled out in anger, stopping Lucan in his tracks. The words echoed in his mind. Grelsh farik zinthar. He smiled with devilish grin. A demon aye?
His next move wasn't a smart one, but he dared anyway. He wasn't afraid of the demon students or any demon at all, no matter how big and scary they thought they were. He could be just as nasty. Done weighing the options Lucan turned his head towards his shoulder and he looked back down the stairs, his eyes barely catching a glimpse of the demon's huge red wings.
"You better watch it, grelsh kvathril," Lucan threatened, his grin remaining dangerous, barely visible.

Edited at February 4, 2024 05:40 PM by St. Algo's Pack
Soralia High | Semi Literate to Literate | RP ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 10:25 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Akuma Ikari | 347 | Demon Student | Mentions: Lucan (dir) , open to any witnesses
Akuma was taken by surprise, a human that knows a demon language?
Though it didn't mean much, anyone could learn the language quickly if they tried hard enough but that.. this was a human. Humans were often scared of the languages they spoke.
This just confirmed he was right, something was different about these ones. There isn't much to do about it, since it's just a speculation at this point.
"Zinthar kvathril kloulsiya gik? Shel'gath, brem gik nebroth kvathril, shel'gath gik vikrol kvathril." Akuma replied, the threat not bothering him at all.
"Bral'sil, shel'gath nixar'rok zinthar vikrol gik sol niel'nebroth zinthar or'trin, shel'gath kroth'shira, shel'gath gik." Akuma returned the grin, just in a much bigger way.
What could a human like that even do? It doesn't understand how hard it is to fall from heaven into this horrid situation, and now it dares to threaten me?
Spreading his giant black and red wings, Akuma flew to the top of the next floor rather than walking.
Akuma landed on his feet, blocking the human from going anywhere with his wings.
"It's impressive you know the language I spoke, but english may be easier so I'll do you a favour and speak your language."
Akuma, sadly, had no powers that the other demons did. Nothing like being charming enough to get people to obey you without hesitation, no shadow travelling, nothing like that. All he had was brute strength and his sword.
Even sadder was that he had left Misery in his dorm. You only needed weaponry for actual fights and actual fights were bound to happen so you were allowed to carry weaponry around but Akuma didn't think a fight would break out so early in the year, the first day!
He only had brute strength, and it appeared so did the human.
Raedier | Human Student | Mentions: Aeliyx (dir)
"It's not my fault if demons want to pick fights, Elixar." Raedier huffed.
Raedier and Aeliyx were generally considered to be tall males, but the fact that Aeliyx could pat his head made him feel... short.
"Ah well, time to head to class."
The first class was anatomy, and that was not a class Raedier enjoyed.
"I believe our teachers name was Bucyae, I think." Raedier turned to see if Aeliyx had already known this. Raedier didn't, he had to check his schedule again to see.
"It's also Room 335.. did you know that?" Raedier rambled, none of the demons actually showed them where to go so he was getting a bit worried. Raedier wasn't exactly known for staying on track, he'd fall down hills or off roofs and get lost. It wasn't super fun but.. sometimes it was. This time it was a bit scary, seeing as this was a school full of demons.
Of all creatures..

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us