Chatbox
 The Amethyst
09:30:41 Dart
Techno

First 100 enemies I've seen in awhile
 BuggyOs
09:30:28 Bug-a-boo
purge
see, I was scared, but not as much as my sister. Vaccines still make me nervous, because they don't hurt but just feel weird. I'm thinking about getting a piercing but I'm nevous. My sister however is still scared of shots but not other needle things
 The Amethyst
09:30:13 Dart
I remember me desperately trying to escape the room while getting a shot lost a boot in the process
 technoblade
09:30:10 Lil Techy | Techno
103 enemies in forest weee
 Arachne
09:29:09 Ara/Kat
Dart
i have a core memory of sobbing when i was little when i had to get a needle, i was the same >.>
 Purgatory
09:28:58 Purge/Purse/Pug
Buggs
Believe it or not, so was I as a kid up into my early teens but now I get tattoos/vaccinations just fine XD just woke up one day and stopped caring
 The Amethyst
09:28:52 Dart
Buggy

Huh.
 The Amethyst
09:28:38 Dart
ET

yup
 Eternity
09:28:16 ET
Techno
Hopefully haha, my classes are usually a bit chaotic.
 BuggyOs
09:28:00 Bug-a-boo
Dart
I think it's funny cause my sister, still scared of shots, got multiple piercings
 Eternity
09:27:52 ET
Amethyst
Same here haha. You in the UK?

BuggyOs
I'm glad! It's a really quick process in my experience - literally took under 5 mins for me as my nurse was hella experienced haha. Your nurse/doctor will probably explain what they're going to do first, I'd assume!
 The Amethyst
09:27:16 Dart
I'm terrified of needles I was horrible at getting shots when I was alot younger
 BuggyOs
09:26:27 Bug-a-boo
Purge
My sister used to be so scared of needles she had to be restrained by my mom and a few other nurses to get her still enough to give her vaccines
 technoblade
09:26:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Et

Oh I hope you have a good sleep and class goes well :D
 BuggyOs
09:25:33 Bug-a-boo
ET
It helps a lot! My mom tries to help but isn't good at explaining things to me (My sisters understand perfectly, I guess I learn differently?)

I just needed more answers I guess lol
 The Amethyst
09:25:22 Dart
Et

Same. It's 3am
 Eternity
09:24:51 ET
Hi there :]
Won't be here for too long as I need to go to sleep haha. I've got class pretty early.
 The Amethyst
09:24:50 Dart
Techno

Wish you luck
 Purgatory
09:24:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
I once had an elderly pt that was so terrified of the needle itself that I agreed to prick myself with a separate sterilized needle & toss it out to convince her to have blood drawn XD
 technoblade
09:24:20 Lil Techy | Techno
ET!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    11    12    13 

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 30, 2024 11:47 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Cornaith Iliven

Warrior
Mentions: Catori & Baiyen (Dir) Valae, Cyrus, Elariel (Ind)

The pair had been an entangled mess cradled in each other's arms - tongues twisting to savor one another, breath being swirled and shared ensnaring the other, a satisfactory groan or whine here and there the only true language shared. Cornaith could remain here well into the next day however, their time together would be cut short. As the warmth of her touch quickly evaded his own and she’d begun to squirm beneath him the male would pull himself back and off of the female to allow her the hasty dismissal she was fighting for. A slight pang of guilt coursed through him, for surely the more seasoned warriors would begin to question the whereabouts of their stand-in chief at the dismissal of the apprentices.

It had grown deathly quiet as the familiar vocals of Valae were the only sound to stain the air. His sharp pointed ears would twitch at the sound of a hiss and drag of Catori’s left leg. He hadn’t noticed the injury before, granted it did not seem as though Catori had any spare time to spar with anyone anymore, not that he cared.

“I need to get back.”

The male would reign any sign of guilt or concern from his mask, soon shifting it to its more familiar stern characteristics.

“Understood. It was not my intention to keep you away.” He chided, clearing his throat, soon offering himself to aid her through the forest.

Once again, her touch sent the male on a frenzy for more, but he would fight the urge to proceed any further keeping his mask unphased as he allowed her to place her weight against him. Upon nearing the clearing toward camp, he would guide her to the closest tree, giving her a look of understanding and respect for his decision to linger back a bit and allow her to go forward without him. Once she stumbled out of the treeline and into the clearing he’d walk back a ways and wait a decent amount before entering the clearing from an entirely different part, so as not to bring any sort of attention to himself that would give away Catori.

He’d glance about watching the frenzy of parents and kin alike running towards their apprentices bidding them good grace, affections, and protection. Naith had his own half-sibling to bid farewell to and saw the curly-headed blonde meshed into a circle of sorts with two other males and another female. He would walk with strong strides and clap his hand upon his half-brother's shoulder.

“Baiyen. You were loved by our father more than I ever could be so I know you will do just fine. Even with the little training I was able to gift you, I have faith you will do and be nothing but great. Stay strong brother, and never let your guard down.” He would proudly state, staring down at the male before him.

He would offer to give his far younger brother a hug, however, with time evading the pair ever so hastily he wouldn’t blame the teen if he were to have run after Valae and the rest of the apprentices. For the moment that he stood alone his gaze would shift over toward Catori who’d been standing at the very center of camp, then towards Cyrus quickly dismissing himself from the madness that was the early unexpected departure of the apprentices only to be followed up by an Elariel who’d gifted Akith’ki with an item of sentiment and a hug only a true son of a loving father would know.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENOctober 1, 2024 02:21 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Akith’ki Terosh | Apprentice | Mentions:

Elariel, Aelion (Dir.) Sarolta, Kethryll’ia, (Indir.)

His ears were pressed tightly against his head, smouldering in his annoyance when a familiar voice managed to make its way into his brain. Immediately, taut ears pricked up and he span around to look to where the voice had come from. His brows were no longer burrowed so low over his eyes they were causing a shadow, instead a glimmer of a smile rose to his lips as he saw Elariel making his way towards him.

“Elariel, I was looking for you.” Akith’ki mused, his gaze meeting the experienced male’s, his smile still playing on his lips. It was only when Elariel had begun to speak his thoughts that Akith’ki felt a different kind of roiling in his heart, something stirred from affection rather than hate. It caved his chest, compressing his lungs. The press of Elariel’s finger to his chest almost relieved all of the pressure. A twitch of an expression wiggled its way onto the man’s face, trying his best to keep his smile in place rather than let the fear that was biting at his ankles to reveal itself. He refused to acknowledge the lingering fearful anticipation, useless emotion really.

When Elariel raised his hands to his neck, Akith knew what he was reaching for and what he was about to be bestowed with. An overwhelming wave of joy washed over him, making his skin tingle a little. The sentimental value of the item alone meant too much to the warrior, he never imagined that he would be the one to receive it. Instead, expecting Althaea’s children to be the receiver, his true blood family. The swelling in his chest threatened to burst and cause the prickling at his eyes to overflow, but Akith’ki battered the emotion down quickly.

“Thank y-” Akith’ki’s words were cut off by the hasty hug that he was pulled into, the movement taking the air from his lungs. It took him a moment to process the action before he raised his own arms to secure Elariel in the same manner. Making sure his grip on the necklace was so tight that his knuckles were turning white.

“Thank you, Elariel.” His arms tightened their hold on the older man, squeezing ever so slightly. “I am honoured, I will protect it as it will protect me. You are an incredible man, thank you for teaching me everything.” Akith’ki allowed Elariel to pull back, the hands that lingered on his shoulders were a feeling that the young male was determined to burn into his memory. His voice, while it remained outwardly confident, there was the smallest of tremors towards the end of his sentence. He made an effort to hold a smile as Elariel stared at him for the last time in a while, Akith’ki knew what was running through his head. The worry, the fear, all for men who were not his sons but he had taken them in despite that. For Akith, he felt especially honoured as he was completely unrelated to the warrior. Aelion and Kethryll’a were his blood kin, Akith’ki was an extra he scooped up along the way.

“I will make sure they all make it back. Fear not, Elariel.” AKith’ki dipped his head in a tough nod, his words were true. He would make sure everyone made it back alive, he wasn’t entirely sure if he could live with himself if he did not. He had seen how people had returned from the trials after losing people, he had heard younger warriors still talking about Catori and her tiny group that returned, the family’s were still in mourning all these years later.

As he watched Elariel’s form dart away to find his next target, Akith’ki had a small realisation that Elariel had sought him out first. It brought a little bubble of pride to his chest, it straightened his spine and corrected his expression. Donning a guise of confidence, strength and certainty.

His eyes carried down to the necklace in his hands, for the moment he admired the smoothed carving, running a thumb over the side of it with great care. Akith’ki raised it to his heart and held it there for a second before proceeding to lift it higher, hands moving behind his neck to secure it in place. His chin dipped to look at how it sat just below his collarbones, the flicker of pride still warm in his chest.

When he finally raised his eyes, Akith’ki was met with the tall arm of Aelion calling him over. For a moment, he waived. Surely Sarolta would not be angered if he was only a few metres away, she didn’t truly mean stick literally together every second of the day? Right? His eyes glanced her way before he began to stride towards Aelion.

“I’ll find you, if I can’t see you I’ll track you.” His voice was low as he made his quick get away.

Akith’ki offered Aelion a wide grin, his head tilted slightly to the side as he greeted his found family. “I didn’t expect to leave without a shirt or my gear, but here we are.” He chided, eyes lightening with amusement. If he didn’t make fun of the situation, he feared he would whine and cry about it instead.

“Are you ready?” His arm lifted to sling itself over the shorter male’s shoulders and roughly pulled him towards Akith’ki’s side. His head lowered to be closer to Aelion’s. In the beginning, Akith had not been particularly hands on with their friendship, finding the closeness and friendliness uncomfortable. However, now Aelion was one of the few people - if not the only - he felt comfortable enough with to make jokes, to casually horse around with. Sarolta was different, she was enigmatic and it drew him in, he was not comfortable around her, it was more an adoration or infatuation with her aura that ensnared him.

“Or did the Elders announcement have you shaking in your boots?” Akith’ki smile turned into a teasing grin, nudging Aelion’s body with the shoulder that was already leaning into him.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENOctober 1, 2024 08:04 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Syllivanna Zylqirelle

Apprentice
Mentions: Aelion, Catori, Apprentices (Dir) Elariel, The Elders (Ind)

“Syllivanna, Esen, Glad to see you two made it through the crowd.”

The low yet warm vocals of Aelion were always music to the young female’s ears. She’d supply a light-hearted laugh only to find herself soon slightly blushing, having caught the male’s gaze lingering upon her. She had selected a rather bold attire for herself but did greatly enjoy it nonetheless. A deathly silence had interrupted the warmth of the group before any more interactions could be supplied. Soon it would be the vocals of Valae commanding the apprentices to be dismissed. If her pupils had once been dilated beyond all reason they would now constrict, adrenaline would now course through her body as they were now being sent on their way to face the trials with little to no sleep. Apparently, change would be brought quickly within this group of apprentices, more hastily than anyone would like judging by the looks of everyone else. She’d grow eerily still pointed ears dropping back slightly. She would give her cousin a wary glance as if to share a similar sentiment of concern, her outward affect now becoming more neutral.

"I suppose we should get moving before the crowd thins out too much. Give me a moment."

Her gaze would soften and shift toward Aelion as he spoke. He always had a commanding air about him, one of which was well-balanced, as if to be more of a suggestion or proposition than a true order with little to no harshness behind it. Upon his dismissal to an approaching Elariel, her own attention would be pulled away at the sound of her name spilling from the mouth of none other than her mentor Catori. She had noticed the limp the stand-in-chief presented with and raised a slightly puzzled brow, though returned to her face of neutrality upon the speech that Catori supplied, listening attentively to every word the female had to say to her.

“You will return to me stronger than ever. Do not let fear cloud your head or let confidence make you blind to danger. You show them what you can do.”

Catori’s first statement was an order, commanding her to return. While there was no guarantee of such a thing, the best and only thing she could do is fight like all hell to return back to the clan. The first statement was also a promise that she would return stronger than when she left. She took the next set of words as advice to survive the trials - fear would render her useless and being too confident will result in her demise. It was Catori’s last set of words that caused a grin to etch itself upon her facial features. She would allow a small breeze to pass between them before dipping her skull.

“Thank you Catori, for everything. I know I will return more knowledgeable and more experienced than I am now.” She’d retort proudly, as the motherly grasp gripped upon her shoulders was released would she soon slip away glancing over her shoulder a final time before slinking behind the Elders with feline grace.

The once darkened sky would now begin to shift in colorations supplying the group with a breathtaking palette of creamy oranges, light purples, faint blues, and a vibrant yellow of the sun beginning to rise. As the group neared the very edge of the forest all that now lay before them was scorched earth barren at its very bones. The heat radiating from the flats came in waves contrasting and assaulting the humidity that was familiar to the group. It was a miserably dry heat burning against them, it would only take probably thirty minutes if that for dehydration to settle in.

“We have reached the beginning of your trials - The Scalding Flats. Miles and miles of nothing. A desert of scorching heat, where the air itself seeks to burn you, and the ground shows no mercy.”

Syllivanna was listening intently to the cold harsh tone of Valae. Had the scenery not given away what to expect The Elder did not hold back on providing that information. As Ula now stepped forward, pulling out what appeared to be a scroll from her robes, proceeding to hand it over once more to Valae.

“Our gift, to you. Use it wisely. Navigate your terrain with caution but bravery.”

Syllivanna would tense slightly as The Elder approached her cousin to give her their gift. Her face of neutrality faltered a bit having noticed a wink supplied by the Elder toward her kin.

“This is no ordinary map - It’s glamoured. If you do not complete the trial and retrieve the artifact, your next mark will remain hidden. Only when your task is fulfilled will the map reveal your next destination—and the next artifact you must recover. By completing this..? Oh, you will obtain your true forms."

The Elders tone had shifted from stern and commanding to a near hiss and would soon begin to grin. Her own tension would refuse to cease until Ula had approached to grant her a blessing. Her touch had provided a soothing and calm aura granting the same blessing to all the apprentices before returning to Valae’s side.

“Know that we are all proud of you. We thank you for your sacrifices. May the Gods bless you and keep you safe.”

These would be their departing words as the sisters now vanished into the treeline making their way back to the tribe. Her tension had finally seized, head now gaining clarity at what was at stake. She’d peer over toward the group of apprentices and then back toward the treeline. Most of the apprentices lacked heavy clothing which surely benefitted them in this initial test. However, taking water or something of the sort and ensuring anyone whose skin was exposed to the elements would have shade to avoid sunburn was the first thing on her mind.

“Well, now that's out of the way. I think we should grab a couple of large leaves and place them in someone's satchel as a source of water. I also think those of us with exposed skin should lather up in a thick layer of mud to prevent sunburn.” She would suggest lightly.

It would be too early in the trials to deny her suggestions inappropriate, they were valid concerns. It wasn’t her intention to take a commanding or leading role but she’d at least try to her best ability to grant a healer’s perspective on the potential hazards they were to face. She would return to the treeline to strip a leaf of a singular fiber to tie her curly hair up into a bun, a few strands remaining free from being tied back. She’d return, waiting for the group to deliberate and begin some form of planning.

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENOctober 1, 2024 07:00 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Zinniah Livius || Gatherer || F ||229||Mentions: Ravae (dir.) , Althaea, Elders, Cyrus, Averelle, Elariel (all ind.), Aelion & Akith'ki (dir.)

Zinniah wasn't surprised in the slightest, contrary to poor Ravae - a confused "Shaman?" flickering from her lips; the huntress' assumption that her friend had not fully heard the announcement was - as Zinniah's assumptions often turned out to be - entirely true. And now, as the younger woman seemed to grapple for an understanding in her mind, Zinniah could only watch on with a slightly pitying look. The abrupt announcement would be difficult for anyone to handle, and she could only imagine the flurry of thoughts likely swirling around the gatherer's head... From hardly any serious responsibility to arguably the most important position in the clan. She'd do her best to offer Ravae some sage words of advice but with the panicked squeak that had come with her confusion, Zinniah could only bring herself to raise the slightest eyebrow in response.

At the rest of her friend's stuttered words, Zinniah screwed her eyes closed in order to maintain her serene appearance. She was beginning to feel a bit more of frustration bubble up in her chest, sourcing from Ravae's unnecessarily loudness and high pitch though hardly caused by it. Her real irritation lay with her mother and aunt: could they not have pre-warned young Ravae? If not her sake, then at the very least for Zinniah's own sake?! This sudden update had trouble written all over it, which she knew she would not do well stomaching. But if her friend would require her support, she'd have to somehow manage around her discomfort. Either way, once the shock settles, Zinniah would be having a few words with her family. Althaea's side too: though she suspected her cousin was less than pleased at this announcement perhaps she would be generous enough to lend the young gatherer some guidance before she becomes occupied by her upcoming little ones. It would be worth an ask, if Ravae later appeared to need more support.

Perhaps she needed less than Zinniah thought. The gatherer opened her eyes to Ravae halfway across the emptying clearing, muttering something about tending to someone before she wandered past. It took her about half a second to figure out who the new Shaman was refering to, and another to put down her drink and swivel to watch her approach possibly the worst person she could in that moment. Ravae seemed to making her way over to the still possibly seething Cyrus, probably hoping to tend to him in some way. Zinniah held her breath slightly, honestly expecting the warrior to blow up right then and there, taking out the young woman with him. But whatever Averelle had done or said seemed to have had a lasting effect, and from what Zinniah could see he had returned to all bark no bite.

The blonde woman had tried to catch Zinniah's eyes earlier, probably trying to catch some rare distribution of advice but now the huntress could only shrug as she caught the younger woman's eyes again. Though she'd watch from afar - ice eyes locked on the warrior's back in case he managed to loose his temper once again tonight - she did not want to get anywhere near the man and the fury he carried about himself: especially blisteringly fiery tonight, given the evening's events. Zinniah would leave the young woman to it, only willing to intervene if ultimately necessary.

Fortunately it would seem she would have no need to. With Elariel weaving expertly through the crowd, the only thing Zinniah felt necessary to do was shoot Cyrus another icy glare at the back of his skull with narrowed eyes. Her attention could now lie elsewhere, at least for a moment. The warrior could manage any warrior issues (hopefully he could divert Cyrus's anger away from Ravae), and probably offer advice for the new Shaman better than anything she's conjure up; while Zinniah held a distate for violence she was no pacifist and much better at causing injuries than trying to heal them, plus the two gatherer's herb knowledge likely lay in the same level. Anyway, what was really needed tonight was to finally get the apprentices on their way and then everyone else to bed: any lingering issues could be investigated tomorrow.

In a way only her aunt could succeed in, Valae's voice cut through those still lingering in larger groups, silencing all. Zinniah tightened her grip on her bow as an uncomfortable shiver made its way down her spine: family or not, Val could still put her unease especially with words as blunt and commanding as these. The apprentices were to leave now, and there would be no waiting around. Zinniah would have to reconvene with Ravae later, but in any case it had seemed both Cyrus and Elariel's attention had been firmly diverted to their respective young. That left her free to go and track down her own young kin: Aelion.

Her nephew's taller figure wasn't difficult to spot despite the chaos that had ensued post elder announcement: it was very much like them to keep everyone on their toes, the evening going by in one blurred sweep of their cloths. The boy seemed to have melted into Elariel's firm arms, and Zinniah didn't have the heart to interrupt, a smile etching it's way onto the corners of her lips. She would never be able to openly say how thankful she was Elariel and Althaea had stepped up to provide her nephew with the parental guidance she had never been able to offer. Words wouldn't do their kindness justice anyway.

As Elariel parted with Aelion, another apprentice - Cyrus' son, Akith'ki - rejoined his side and the two seemed to relax a little. Zinniah would need to take this opportunity to interrupt if she wanted to say anything to her nephew before the Elders whisked him away to the trials. And though she did not doubt he would be one to safely navigate them, Zinniah would need a way to ensure it one way or another. Her narrow figure stalked her way to greet Aelion, quick as to not waste a further moment of time.

"Aelion. I am sorry we did not speak much tonight. Forgive me, I must interrupt." Though the words were blunt, her tone took on a softer quality, and even her blue eyes seemed to defrost a little. "I have been debating this for a while-" She gently took one of Aelion's hands and pressed her own hunting bow into his palm, carefully matching his gaze with hers. "I am entrusting you with this; I want you to bring this and yourself back to me safely. You are no fool Aelion, you know that these trials have their dangers. I don't doubt your abilities to pass them, but you must remain cautious. Things are different this time."

She bent her head to unsling the small quiver often accompaning her bow, putting it beside Aelion's feet. Next she stuffed her hand briefly into a deep pocket, pausing at she closed her hand around what she had been looking for. "Aelion, you must remember that this is everyone's trials to pass. While a team effort, it is not your sole responsibility to protect everyone. A good team must be able to work both together and splintered, independent as as one."

With such straightforward advice, Zinniah would not be surprised if her words fell upon deaf ears. Though she fully believed in her nephew's bright mind, he was still so young and being confronted with one's flaws is difficult enough for grown warriors to face, never mind a smaller one. She glanced at the other apprentice, tilting her head slightly as if to get a better judgement of him. "These are your trials, it is up to what you make of them."

Edited at October 1, 2024 09:22 PM by Moose
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENOctober 1, 2024 09:28 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Alvaerelle Wynzorwyn

Queen
Mentions: Ivan, Esen (Dir) Catori, Syllivanna, Elariel, Aelion, Cornaith, Cyrus, Sarolta (Ind)

“I’ve never been good at expressing feelings when it comes to any kind of relationship. Everyone complains that they can’t read me, but I can’t even read myself half the time.”

“I beg to differ. I think your heart is just wary who it chooses to open up to. Seeing you with Samblar it was obvious you viewed and loved him as a brother. Surely, several others presumed if I were not to have ended up with Samblar than it likely would have been you considering how close we are as well, though admittedly I suppose our duties have drifted us apart some.” She’d state a bit saddened, but shifted slightly to meet his own gaze upon her, now swirling circles upon her swollen belly with a feathering touch.

Upon her recognition of his absence in her life as of late she’d noted the eagerness in his vocals as he’d soon sit up beside her with an outstretched hand. She would allow her gaze to slip to his hand then to his face, a warm smile spilling upon her face now. She would scoot herself a bit closer embracing the warmth radiating between them and bring her own hand to set itself atop of his, her fingers gently curling between his guiding him toward the small flutter that had been, not too long ago.

She’d peer down, her hair falling the slightest bit over her shoulder as she now released her grasp from his only to return to swirling her dainty finger just above his hand. No sooner did a shift arise to meet his hand, it would appear to be a very dramatic shift having altered the shape of her protuberant abdomen. She’d grin, leaning her skull upon the males shoulder as he continued to probe the lone triplet writhe beneath his touch. She’d close her eyes temporarily to allow the peace and tranquility of the moment to take its effect. His scent danced within her nares intermingling with that of her own, once more.

It was only up until now that she realized the best of the drums had ceased. Usually, they’d go on well into the sunrise, by then most if not all apprentices had managed to slink off and gather some form of rest, whatever form they could muster. Therefore it had been odd for the music to simply stop. Her lilac pools would gently wink open, her head lifting off Ivan’s shoulder once more. She would turn her skull to meet his face, bringing her hand up to the side of his face once more. Her gaze would slip from his pale blue-grey eyes and meet that of his lips. She pondered long and hard whether to grace him with the smallest taste of her.

After the night she had how much worse could it possibly get if she were to grace him with something he likely longed for quite some time now. To hell with the consequences. Cyrus was likely more than dead to her anyhow and would have to work beyond his own means to fall within her good graces - let alone truly prove to her she was more than a mere plaything.

Making her final decision she would lean over and kiss his cheek, her paint leaving the faintest red line.

“Thank you Ivan, for this,” she would state in a near purr, “I do think we should probably be heading back.” She’d add, soon allowing him to raise himself up, herself soon following afterward with his arms wrapping themselves around her frame to assist her in getting up.

Her flesh wound had apparently dried over. She’d nearly forgotten it, were it not for the slightest sting radiating from the site. It was hot, raised and reddened, agitated by the salty sea air that met her skin. She’d clean it upon their return.

As the pair made their way back to camp entering the clearing she’d find Catori bidding farewell to Syllivanna, Elariel sauntering over towards Aelion with haste, Cornaith bidding a final farewell to a presumed family member, and Cyrus stalking off. At the sight of the male her ears would burn, her own gaze giving away her displeasure with the male. Everyone was bidding farewell to the apprentices, so the music had stopped because they were leaving early. Alvaerelle, remained neutral on the subject of The Elders though would strongly disapprove of this early departure. A fierce mask would now emit from her as she hoped to find her Esen prior to her final departure. She spotted the teen not too far away from The Elders.

“I greatly enjoyed your company tonight, Ivan. I do hope we are able to do such, more often and very soon.” She’d chide toward him, allowing her facial features to soften before returning to meet that of her niece.

She would hastily waddle over shouting after the navy blue haired lass.

Esen!” She would nearly bark toward the girl, soon clasping her hands upon her shoulders.

“I would never abandon you in a moment such as this. You are my brave, strong, and smart girl. You will return home an even stronger and smarter girl than you already are. I am proud of the woman you have grown to become and I know your parents will guide you through these trials. Djarinn and Alkyre would be so proud of you.” She’d finish, allowing the skinniest sliver of silver to line her eyes, before giving her niece a soft kiss upon her head and a motherly hug, smiling after the teen as she’d now follow after The Elders.

Her gaze had slipped, losing her fiery haired miniature, had she missed bidding her other niece goodbye she had already exchanged everything she needed to say to Sarolta. Alvaerelle actually wouldn’t have been surprised at all if the teen had decided to lead and follow after The Elders as soon as their announcement had finished. She had little doubt that Saro wouldn’t make the trials, so long as Esen kept her fiery temper in line. In the trials of years past it truly was every man for himself, some permitting the deaths of individuals who were viewed as weaker - so it was a bit of a surprise to hear that this years trials forced these apprentices to work together. It was a change that surely would be worthwhile, should all apprentices return.

With a small sigh and the growing darkness spilling before her she would turn toward the clearing where pottery was crafted to cleanse her wound. It had grown empty and quiet, a new location of peace and tranquility as she’d begin plunging a piece of pottery into a basin of water, rinsing and delicately rubbing her wound to rid it of any sand and salt from the sea.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    11    12    13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us