Wolf Play : 1x1 Elixter & Lotus
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)
 starmutt
02:12:32 marsh | they/it
how the hell do people train wolves BE wise without having the trainer wolves steal the kill for BE?
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww she was lovely
 Amygdala
02:10:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Glad you like it XD

Still don't regret giving her a chance. But she better throw mw some decent pups
 Caeruleum
02:09:16 Cae, Blue
my own Paint The Town is long dead and gone :/
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:08:13 Cae, Blue
dragons, yeah :/
 Caeruleum
02:07:41 Cae, Blue
amy, ratatatatatata~

actually accurate lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 06:09 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Baxter brushed off the question about being helped with his song-writing. He appreciated the offer for help but when he was writing songs he often ended up in a zone that made him feel quite vulnerable. Maybe, with time, he could let Lincoln into that space.
He grinned at Link's lighthearted jab about him not forgetting. He felt grateful that he had a friend who understood his flaws with love and kindness. Lincoln was one of his closest friends just because Baxter felt deeply safe and comfortable around him. Baxter's line of thought was cut short when he tuned into what Lincoln was saying.
"Oh damn bro!" He replies enthusastically, with a smile on his face. He considers his response for a moment before enthusastically adding, "you should've told me sooner; I would've been here making sure you didn't pussy out all day before you got the courage up to tell them!"
And, for some reason, at the prospect of Link having someone more precious than himself, his heart didn't quite live up to the excitement he was acting out. This makes him feel bad because what sort of friend is not 100% on board with a prospective happy partner?!
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 26, 2024 07:21 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lincoln shook his head at Baxter's response. He wished he could just tell the latter how he felt now but a lump in his throat prevented that from ever happening, he sighed sullenly to himself before he straightened his posture. Looking at Baxter, he offered a small, tired smile.
"It's complicated, or else I would've asked for your help," Link said softly as he walked towards his front door.
Link opened his front door and held it open for Baxter so he could close the door for the two of them and lock it, he was always cautious about someone breaking into his home. It was one of his worst fears and Baxter more than likely already knew this information. The two had been close friends for a while, and Link knew Baxter like the back of his hand and he could tell when something was off with his friend even if Baxter didn't admit it. Lincoln's feelings for Baxter grew overwhelming and that was the sole reason he was planning on confessing his real feelings about him though he was beginning to talk himself into not confessing just to save himself the embarrassment of rejection.
"Let's get going, I'm starving," Link said motioning for the latter to follow after him, a small smile spread across his face. It looked sullen, yet still slightly bright with warmth.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 29, 2024 04:24 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
Baxter nods respectfully when Link says its complicated. While his brain desperately wanted to help his friend (and, let's be honest, also know the gossip), he knew he'd find out the important details eventually. Like clockwork, they leave the house in a way that makes Lincoln feel the safest.
On the walk to the lunch place, Baxter was oddly quiet and contemplative. There was a pit in his stomach that formed as he thought about Link's crush. The words 'someone special' rung through his head causing jealousy and anxiety to bubble to the surface. He did not understand why he was feeling his way.
Maybe he felt that quality time with his friend was at danger? No. Not quite. Baxter could not seem to rationalise the dread he felt.
---
"Woah this place is popular!" Baxter exclaims as they arrive to the fairly crowded burger place. The distraction and excitement perks Baxter up; he is always ready to eat delicious food. There is a fairly long line and it is bustling inside.
"What do you think?" Baxter asks, turning to face Link. He knew that Link was a shy guy sometimes and didn't want to push him for the sake of lunch.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 29, 2024 05:38 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lincoln silently walked beside Baxter quietly, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he was in deep thought. His mind swirled as they got closer to the burger place, his heart raced and he got more nervous than he had before. He looked around, the crowded restaurant, he winced at how many people were there and inched closer to Baxter, he pressed his arm against Baxter's side, his social anxiety causing him to get as close as possible to his friend to try and hide himself. He looked up at Baxter when he began to talk, Link's eyes gleaming with admiration, he smiled to himself as his stomach fluttered with butterflies.
"Hm, I think it looks nice, lots of people here already, good thing we got here when we did," Link muttered looking around once more, he was scared that Baxter was going to reject him and that he would be left alone all embarrassed, he didn't think Bax would do that but his mind was being evil to him and it was coming up with things that would never happen but he still wanted to prepare himself for the absolute worse.
"Think they have a menu online? We could figure out what we want to order while we wait?" Lincoln asked as he looked up at Baxter once more, he tilted his head with curiosity. He offered a small smile and inched closer to Baxter so he was in front of him, he leaned back against the other lazily, seemingly trying to hide himself completely with Baxter's muscular frame.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 30, 2024 04:15 PM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Awesome - let's join the queue!" Baxter says, while guiding Link into the queue.
Link was being a bit more touchy than usual but Baxter didn't mind. Instead, he felt a drive to comfort his friend. He hesitantly placed an arm around Link, hoping to make him feel more safe. His heart was racing.
"Yep, they should have a menu!" Baxter affirmed, his voice cracking. He took out his phone and found a photo of the menu online, passing the phone to Link.
Wow. Link's waist fit perfectly within his arm. Wait what the hell am I thinking about. Baxter lamented that he found himself so much more aware of Lincoln today after finding out about his crush. I shouldn't get in the way anymore than this.
Baxter slightly steps away from Lincoln, fidgeting uncomfortably.
1x1 Elixter & LotusSeptember 30, 2024 04:29 PM

Gardiens Brisés Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Link took the phone and held it carefully, he looked at the menu with squinted eyes before he affirmed what he wanted in his head. He looked at Baxter with wide eyes when the latter put his arm around him, his body naturally shuddered before he relaxed. The feeling of the other's arm around his waist felt comforting, and for a moment his mind relaxed and he felt safe. He couldn't help but get comfort and sink into the other's touch, Lincoln sighed and opened his mouth to say something but quickly drew back feeling the other's hand slip off of him. The area where the arm once was was now suddenly cold and Link shivered slightly.
"I want the third one," Link said tonelessly as he handed Baxter back his phone with a sweet, seemingly tired smile.
1x1 Elixter & LotusOctober 3, 2024 08:50 AM

Elixter

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Ooh I am between option two and three to be honest! Hm, if I get the second one can I try a bit of your one?" Baxter asked. The menu was interesting and he was keen to come back if the food was good.
A silence then lulled over them; Baxter became more aware of the emptiness where Link just was. He growled, feeling frustration towards himself. His hands clenched into tight balls and he stared fixatedly ahead.
They approached the counter and Baxter made the order, sneakily paying before Lincoln could, "hehe I got it this time too late buddy." Wow, talking to Link really relaxed his frustration.
He grabbed their order flag and walked to a table in a far corner, trying to get as far from the crowd as possible for Link.

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us