Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:30:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya mission goofy
 mission goofy
06:28:52 
all 3 of my pregnant girls popped overnight and holy balls theres so many good puppers
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    603    604    605 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair haha, I look forward to the Akira and Garvin shit lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, here's my self-soothing response to the tragedy of having to re-write all of Slipping Away, lmao
-

Song: Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches

Characters: Akira and Garvin. The rest of GRAIN mentioned.

Context: Just Akira and Garvin being idiots together, probably earlier on in the polyship's relationship. They're just silly little guys who love each other and don't know how to express it, lol

-

Akira, about Garvin, still struggling to admit to really having romantic emotions toward him but also starting to embrace it, realizing that they don't have to lose the friendship to start a relationship, also just kind of complementing Garvin for being himself: "You're a part time lover and a full time friend, the monkey on your back is the latest trend! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you."

Garvin, more open to the idea of the relationship being romantic, even though he doesn't have a good concept of what that looks in a healthy way, mostly focusing on the sexual because of his experience: "I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train, I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you..."

Akira, casually poking fun at both themself and Garvin, knowing offense won't be taken, becoming more comfortable in the new relationship: "Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, confused on why Akira's sticking around, even on a bad day: "The pebbles wouldn't forgive me, the trees wouldn't forgive me so why do you forgive me?... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Akira, mostly just expressing how comfortable they are around Garvin: "I will find my niche in your car with my MP3, DVD, rumple-packed guitar. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, smirking when Akira agrees to going on a heist with him: "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B A start! Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, during one of their hang-out sessions, listening to Akira talk happily, occasionally throwing in a joke or two of his own: "You are always trying to keep it real, I'm in love with how you feel, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Akira, admitting to the arguments with Revan, but also stating that they're refusing to be on anyone else's side but Garvin's, trusting him more than the others at the moment: "We both have shiny happy fits of rage, you want more fans, I want more stage, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Garvin, casually admitting to loving Akira... in the most indirect way possible, well-aware that Akira will pick up on it even if no one else does: "Don Quixote was a steel driving man, my name is Garvin, I'm your biggest fan. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Akira, grinning in and responding in their own, equally confusing way, also knowing Garvin will understand even if no one else does: "Squinched up your face and did a dance, you spin around until you can't. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin and Akira, just being idiots in love, caring for each other in the most confusing ways they can manage: "But you!"

---

And have a Neka to go with it too :)

Credit to [email protected]

Akira and Garvin: *Confused when everyone thinks they're dating*

Also Akira and Garvin: *Do this shit*

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh, the song and neka are adorable, I love the two idiots so much, they're hilarious

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    603    604    605 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us