Wolf Play : How to find AI
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again
 Ghost Queen
02:50:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww bye engi
 Enigma
02:50:04 
Alright that's enough for me I'm logging out
 Ghost Queen
02:49:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig it sounds intresting but im not sure
 Enigma
02:47:23 
@Ghost
Since Persephone's taken, I suggest Eurydice. It's giving ghostly with a taste of tragedy
 Ghost Queen
02:46:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ugh i need a death like pack name
 mission goofy
02:45:15 
i. computer are you serious i typed sob to get the emoji why did you put it in my message as well
 Ghost Queen
02:45:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
true i might just use it XD as long as it doesnt stuff up my alpahs and betas
 Enigma
02:44:39 
In my opinion you've got nothing to lose. Except dominance lol your dominance can only decrease if you use the staggering
 mission goofy
02:44:37 
my ass blowing so many apples to keep every single wolf i have at excellent affinity out of spite sob😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

How to find AISeptember 19, 2024 09:36 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

AI is a big problem.

It's been affecting all of the internet. It's dangerous and harmful to natural human creativity. The worse part? It's developing further to become less noticeable and it's getting harder to actually tell what is AI and what isn't.

As an artist here on Wolfplay, it feels terrible to have to hide my artwork or just not post at all in fear someone will just run it through a generator. Not only are artists taking a hit, but the writers too. I've seen the complaints of AI writing usage in the forums and it sucks. It sucks out all the fun in being human.

So, I figured why not make a guide? Have some key points for people to watch out for so they can keep safe and report it. The better we learn the signs of what is AI and what isn't; the better we'll be off.

I'll split this guide up for AI images and AI writing to make things neat!

If you have any other tips to catch AI, don't be shy! ( hehe that rhymes )
POST IT !!

Pretty sure this is a good spot for it but if it's an issue, please move it.

Edited at September 19, 2024 09:42 PM by TKO
How to find AISeptember 19, 2024 09:41 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

AI WRITING

AI writing has certain tendencies it leans towards which is key for a giveaway someone is using AI to write. I'll list them down below:

- Lack of tone | Very formal

- Repetitive | Using certain phrases

- Choppy text | Usually a mouthful of a sentence

To help, I'll write something, and then I'll post an example of what AI would do.

REPETITION

Repetition is easy for me to catch, but sometimes it's not easy.

Made up example:
The tiny pitter patter of the rain woke Agnes from her slumber. She peered hazily through one eye, watching the droplets splash on the ground in front of her den. A small smile graced her lips and she closed her eye, eager to go back to sleep. Thunder rumbled in the distance, gently lulling her. She loved thunderstorms. As she curled up for better comfort, the rain started to pour.

[ I am a literate (?) writer ]

AI example:
The rhythmic sound of the rain intensified, tapping against the earth like a soothing melody, and Agnes instinctively buried her nose into her soft fur, savoring the coolness it brought. With each low rumble of thunder, she felt a familiar warmth envelop her, snug and safe in her cozy den, as the world outside transformed into a dance of swirling droplets and fleeting shadows. The storm was her companion, a gentle giant lulling her back into dreams, where the chaos of nature blended seamlessly with her peaceful slumber.

While no words got repeated, you might have noticed the insane amount of run off sentences. Kept going and going and going, adding unneccessary commas to make the sentence longer. This sort of pattern is pretty relevant in most AI text, so keep a look out for overly long sentences with weird comma placement.
What really helps me is to say the sentence outloud, as it is typed. It sounds choppy and less authentic than it does in my head

This is hard this will not be easy. It took me a fat minute of going over the paragraph to even catch anything. We may not get them all but knocking the usage down a bit is the goal I think.

Edited at September 19, 2024 10:42 PM by TKO

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us