Wolf Play : Winter Wolf Gallery
Chatbox
 Salem
08:18:11 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
08:12:16 Urox
Okay peace guys :P
I'll be back at 4 ish am my time to cram some study before my test - I might be lurking
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Jackal : -4
Arctic Fox : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1    2    3    4    5 

Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 6, 2023 05:25 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you for following my work and so carefully find the features of the work! In fact, almost the entire creative process takes place on some intuitive level. I dont have a main base in the drawing, and im glad that i still manage to keep the guality and dynamism.
I want to move away from photorealism a bit and try myself in an experiment with my characters. And i hope that soon i will be able to please you again <3

Yuketa said:
Ohh snap! I think one thing I appreciate in your art, besides the sheer photorealism and subject/object accuracy of it, would be your level of value work! Lots of artist have trouble depicting the entire range, especially with the darkest darks, but you do it with such eloquence here. Lovely.

Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 6, 2023 05:31 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
A copy of the self-portrait of my favorite artist Mikhail Vrubel

Edited at September 30, 2023 10:10 AM by winter wolf
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 6, 2023 05:41 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
And here is an unexpected work in color! Made from acrylic to order. Focused on impressionist painrers. There are no complex color mixes here. Because more "pure" colors do not give fragmentation in such works. At least i think so...
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 6, 2023 05:45 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
I like to make such abstractions. Made with markers. Are you interested in work in a similar style?
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 9, 2023 03:50 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Of course! I love looking into all the little nuances that artists display and celebrating them. The way that you let your intuition guide you, and how it has developed to this point in itself is amazing to see! You do express the duality(?) and dynamism well. :)
I see! I'm excited to see what you make, and how you branch out into diifferent styles! I'm sure to be pleased by everything coming in this gallery. <3

the fire of memories said:
Thank you for following my work and so carefully find the features of the work! In fact, almost the entire creative process takes place on some intuitive level. I dont have a main base in the drawing, and im glad that i still manage to keep the guality and dynamism.
I want to move away from photorealism a bit and try myself in an experiment with my characters. And i hope that soon i will be able to please you again <3

Yuketa said:
Ohh snap! I think one thing I appreciate in your art, besides the sheer photorealism and subject/object accuracy of it, would be your level of value work! Lots of artist have trouble depicting the entire range, especially with the darkest darks, but you do it with such eloquence here. Lovely.

Speaking of being pleased, the expressiveness and sharp shadows reminiscent of the strength of chiaroscuro pieces is quite well executed! There is such lovely texture in the shadow forms and the level of contrast achieved here is superb. <3
-
Ooooohhh I love the impressionist-esque piece! There are so many variegated shades, pinks and blues beside each other, bursts of pink and select areas with a rich, vivid green! I aspire to be able to use color to this degree, not to mention that value delinating different shapes and the distance of the far mountain. Even the sky has a variety of hues which give it much character and life. Absolutely beautiful.
-
The cleanliness with which you executed the abstract piece is stunning. The palette is cohesive and the eye is drawn to different parts of the canvas by all the wild shapes and curving forms. Even with the sporadic reds, yellows, blues, and off grey-whites, there are certain spots with cohesive colors to specify certain forms, and repeating shapes adding to the cohesion. The little areas of texture in other areas that also grab your interest. I love this exploration of style!
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 11, 2023 08:20 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yuketa, thanks for such a comprehensive review! Your main ability as a viewer is a deep analysis of a work of art. For me as an artist, this is a valuable gift! I can also undeniably call you a talented person in this field. It is the vision of details that brings us closer to understanding the authors intention.
Probably loudly said that the work is really in the style of impressionism. It is better to say that the picture has features of this direction. But i am glad that the work conveys the mood of nature!
Most of all in abstraction, in my opinion, the first (upper) composition is successfully made. And the experiment with the black frame was a success. She allowed to remove fragmentation. There is work to be done here. But i prefer to start other things than fix old ones. More often, this can damage, and the work will lose its original "freshness".
Thanks again for participating in this gallery <3
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 18, 2023 10:16 PM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
I havent posted anything for a long time. So here is a small part of my new work in progress.
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 21, 2023 09:43 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at September 1, 2023 11:21 PM by winter wolf
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 23, 2023 08:47 AM

winter wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at September 30, 2023 10:11 AM by winter wolf
Winter Wolf GalleryJuly 26, 2023 01:56 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
the fire of memories - I'm glad we can have an open discussion about this together, and I am happy to participate in the analysis of your stuff as well! Everything about your stuff is awe inspiring, I hope you know that. :)
-
The first of these latest three has the feel of an old photograph! Like a faded, yellowed film that's been uncovered from somewhere, quietly hidden away. Im the second portion, and in context with the other floating portions of the side horse, the riders and horses below, and the sphere in between everything, it starts to make everything look like an abstract collage of sorts. Like glimpses of memory, in a way! Ethereal, too. <3
-
Ahh the unfinished, somewhat sketchy style of this last one, with the concentrated gradients and grey tones on the face, in combination with the way you cropped it makes for such a compelling image! His face draws attention to it, and I can't help but be drawn to the subtle value changes over it. Fantastic work!

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us