Wolf Play : Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   37 

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 08:43 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Glad you asked! (you will be here all night lol)
Basically, hopefully this is short, the RP is about Clearwater State university, a fictional university placed in the very real Appalachian mountains, probably in the Tennesse/ North Carolina range. Deep in the mountains there's a pretty large town (wouldn't call it a city because it's delved more in nature) of Clearwater, and it houses the University. Students from around the world attend Clearwater for it's top notch education. Despite being a very popular town and busy at that, Clearwater is a very calm and peaceful town with crime being the lowest in all the country, yet this year, it seems that isn't the case. A few weeks or so into the fall semester, disappearances begin to happen, and other strange occurrences like an increase in wildlife attacks. It's up to the characters to figure out what is going on, using their newfound powers to save Clearwater. Basically, think of Life is Strange and it's kinda like that lol

Krampus said:
ah, this looks so cool! So what's the rp about?

THANK YOU!!! I'm about to go eat your art as well :)

Yuketa said:
These are, perfectly, scrumdiddlyumptious.

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 11:57 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tried doing a human for my warmup before doing comms. Decided to keep it rough so I didn't stress myself out lol. Featuring Enika attempting to put her hair up before working out!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2023 03:14 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Kat - Abehajfj there's nothing to eat aaaaa-
-
Oooh Enika! She reminded me of a Hershey bar--the warm, earthy brown is reay good. :3 And she's pretty! :D
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 21, 2023 10:13 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Quick Raven study. Don't have a name for him yet, but he's Kat's 'eyes'. Might go with a nordic name for him? A bit of a backstory:
Kat is my main OC. He is in every single story/universe across all my characters. In each world, he goes by different names, but his most Famous one is the Ghost. He died once and was turned into a monster that's now mostly machine, one made for killing, except he destroyed the people who made him and now is wandering across each story I write, looking for his home. He has a form of amnesia and can't remember where his home is, so he's left wandering effortlessly, all while being tracked by his 'brother', nicknamed The Assassin. Kat's memory degenerates quickly and he forgets many things as time goes on, so he uses these animal friends to help him. He can control nature for the most part, his magic able to conjour these shadow wolves and ravens. This raven in particular is massive compared to the others, and is sort of Kat's right hand man.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 04:40 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Ohhhhh hec a bird and delicious wing references and lore! I couldn't ask for more. <3
If the main figure appears off, consider putting the "C" curve over the head-spine-tail to see if it flows properly. You might want to look at proportions or volumes of the main shapes, as well, to see if that's it? I wish you luck with whatever you do, Kat! :3
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 04:44 AM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
That raven looks so cool! :0
yuk's more of an expert here lmao but I'd maybe try moving the tail to the right a bit? Take Yuketa's advice first though LMAO.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 22, 2023 05:25 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll definetly try that!! I can see for sure that the left wing is off on the fullbody. Just gonna have to practice lol

Yuketa said:
Ohhhhh hec a bird and delicious wing references and lore! I couldn't ask for more. <3
If the main figure appears off, consider putting the "C" curve over the head-spine-tail to see if it flows properly. You might want to look at proportions or volumes of the main shapes, as well, to see if that's it? I wish you luck with whatever you do, Kat! :3

I think that could work. The tail does seem off too, though I kinda just threw it down cuz I erased and redrew the body like 50 times lol

Le Stalk said:
That raven looks so cool! :0
yuk's more of an expert here lmao but I'd maybe try moving the tail to the right a bit? Take Yuketa's advice first though LMAO.

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 24, 2023 01:39 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah Kat! Can't wait to see where you go with em! :3
And redrawing it 50 times lol, same bro. XD
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 25, 2023 08:56 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just gonna go ahead and post these three OC Icons. Characters belong to weest! I really enjoy these :)
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 25, 2023 09:05 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mmmm cats

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   37 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us