-WP Click-
 River
12:37:20 Mac | Nikwasi
She's kinda ugly 😭
I haven't logged into this account in a few weeks
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:37:16 katy | beetle
i'd hoped for a mela at least, since both parents have defects and i used a butcher's broom. usually those go better for me lol
 Zeraphia
12:36:39 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oof one is a HW though.
 distant-screams
12:35:56 katy | beetle
i am so disappointed right now :'D
 Zeraphia
12:35:44 Spooky Vah
Those are some solid talents and 39r
 distant-screams
12:34:54 katy | beetle
eee i'm gonna do it
 distant-screams
12:32:34 katy | beetle
i mean.. worst case i lose out on 10 apples and 1k mush e.e
 Zeraphia
12:31:55 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oof, maybe pop her anyways? I'd be super impatient too XD
 Forest Dwelling
12:31:42 Wolflocke Challenge
@katy

Patience is a virtue!
 distant-screams
12:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
hmm.. should i pop her, or be patient?
 Forest Dwelling
12:28:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Aaron

You have to manually take a quest in Realm > Gullin's Quests
 Aaron Burr Sir
12:26:21 
Does anybody know when the quests will start appearing for new accounts?
 LichenClan
12:18:01 
Ecifircas

Oh okay! Thank you!
 Ecifircas
12:17:38 
LichenClan, it gives all of your wolves different dominances so that they can get along better / up your pack affinity.
 Dreamsong
12:10:38 Hana/Max
dont give two wolves the same number
 LichenClan
12:09:42 
So what does "Stagger Dominance" mean?
 Dreamsong
12:07:51 Hana/Max
mustard is pretty preserved
 Ecifircas
11:56:51 
Noquisi, oh. For that much, I'd pass. lol
 BooJake
11:55:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Noquisi
My mustard expired two months ago, my parents say it's still good though, so okay I guess 😭🙏

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Bengal Tiger : -3
Ermine : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   22 

I did a drawApril 29, 2023 03:03 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Yo I can't believe you illustrate these on Ibis Paint, that's freaking amazing. :O
I love the dinos bro. :3
I did a drawApril 29, 2023 12:49 PM

Sneaky Smeagol

Darkseeker

Give Award

Yuketa said:
Yo I can't believe you illustrate these on Ibis Paint, that's freaking amazing. :O
I love the dinos bro. :3

Thanks so much! And yep, sheer stubbornness fuels me to draw on ibis paint. Want to make digital art but have nothing else to use right now.
Heres the finished drawing of the utahraptor! Several versions cause I played with the lighting

All those feathers just about killed me XD
I did a drawApril 30, 2023 06:38 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Yesss the willpower of stubbornness, you go bro! If you're into considering options, and you have a laptop/desktop or something, I could recommend a cheap Huion or Wacom tablet! I personally use Huion, but they both have pretty good options for smaller budgets, and better, professional-grade tablets in the upper end. If you need drawing programs to try, Krita and Medibang are fantastic free options, but I can always list more.
-
Awe hec several Utahraptors! I love all of them, especially that one in the middle I think, with how it combines the more earthy tones of the lower image with the saturated pink highlights more akin to the flavor of the one above. Great job on these bro--actually, they almost look like they've hopped up and are getting ready to shred the dance floor at the rave. Or, maybe they'll just do the macarena. XD
I did a drawMay 13, 2023 12:04 AM

Sneaky Smeagol

Darkseeker

Give Award

Was on HEE, saw all the epic horse photo manipulations and felt inspired to try one again after two years of avoiding these XD
Character is my own, his name is Azure and he's a Kelpie!
Honestly I think it takes less time just to paint a horse from scratch over edit a photo of one XD
I did a drawMay 13, 2023 12:07 AM

Sneaky Smeagol

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, thank you! I do have a Wacom tablet, one of the ones without a screen, and it just does NOT work for me. I've tried and failed, so stick to ibis paint. One day I'd love to get an iPad with procreate though! Or Krita, yes. I've heard good things about it :)

Yuketa said:
I did a drawMay 13, 2023 01:15 AM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh I understand! And while I've never had procreate (or a tablet for that matter askjf-) I've heard good things about it, too. From what little I've tried of it, I know it has a different layout and "feel" of the canvas compared to Krita--although all drawing programs are variable in their own way. Remember there are always online tutorials and videos if you need help with this or that, and if you ever want to know about Krita, you can always ask me. :3
-
Also that kelpie is epic! I haven't drawn a kelpie specifically in a while, but the thought of a traditionally, generally peaceful herbivore being turned into a water demon is horrifyingly awesome. I love the effects you achieved with this, the lighting, that particularly bright ray of light coming from the opening, the reflection of Azure's legs and tail in the water! It's all so good!
I did a drawMay 13, 2023 03:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Started using Kirta today :D it's good!

Sneaky Smeagol said:
Ah, thank you! I do have a Wacom tablet, one of the ones without a screen, and it just does NOT work for me. I've tried and failed, so stick to ibis paint. One day I'd love to get an iPad with procreate though! Or Krita, yes. I've heard good things about it :)

Yuketa said:

I did a drawMay 23, 2023 12:38 AM

Sneaky Smeagol

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm back >:D been busy prepping to get myself a new horse so haven't actually made any new art. Instead I have older art I forgot to post here
-
My friend told me my character was acting like a slimy weasel so I did the reasonable thing anyone would do and immediately drew him as a weasel

-
A squid. Took me twenty minutes. Was a request from an irl friend
-
A dtiys entry for a friend from Instagram. Character is hers, not mine. (This is a huge image, sorry)
-
Art trade. (With another friend lol) character is not mine
I did a drawMay 23, 2023 01:13 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Horse looks amazing <3
I did a drawMay 23, 2023 03:46 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award