Wolf Play : Serpents name your art shop
Chatbox
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day
 Voxtexy
05:27:52 Vox, Corey
our*

Thanks keyboard.
 Voxtexy
05:27:39 Vox, Corey
Oh! A fun little fact about Buffy, me and Wilver retired out high talent studs basically on the same day.

I retired Vellichor without knowing Buffy was being retired too lol
 Ecifircas
05:27:06 
I have had so many friends that are super into breeding give me valuable wolves and they just grow mold in my den.

Like I had one of the first 10 chimeras, named them Tiny Vodka and let them rot.

I had a G1 HW Hero GB named Minecraft, he molded.

And I got a G1 HW Axanthic, one of the first 10, and also let her rot. x')

It's so stressful being gifted nice wolves. What do I do with them-
 Everlasting Torment
05:26:45 Anubis, Samael
But never again
 distant-screams
05:26:32 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i think this guy's my most popular so far though, in terms of how many offspring.
 Everlasting Torment
05:26:27 Anubis, Samael
I've had one close to being poplar
 Amygdala
05:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
I never had a popular stud😅
 Everlasting Torment
05:23:48 Anubis, Samael
Vox damn
 distant-screams
05:23:33 katy | beetle
the only stud i've ever had people hound me for breedings for was guinness, my GB/Mela boy xD

and he wasn't even /that/ popular, i can't imagine how it'd be with a stud like buffy, ghostface or velichor.
 Voxtexy
05:23:18 Vox, Corey
I had a big ol' warning on my den page when I was deployed, even made sure to put the warning in Ghost's bio somewhere, and it was very clear that a handful of people never read it and were mad that I wasn't taking reservations or putting him up when each season started :'D

Thankfully it's been a while since anyone has been pushy or obnoxious about breeding to him
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:47 Anubis, Samael
Till oxyn storm comes outbXD
 Amygdala
05:22:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
That's my plan too XD
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:00 Anubis, Samael
Amy it was really good but now I have to wait till oxyn storm 😩 I might end up rereading it XD
 Ecifircas
05:21:51 
(Wilver's page used to have in big caps something like 'No, Buffy is not up for stud. He never will be again.' because he'd been WS and people kept asking, I assume. lmao
 Ecifircas
05:21:03 
Yeah - I've seen breeding soured for more than a few people here because people got pushy with wanting to breed to their studs / it just got overwhelming.

I think one trip to Wilverbeast's page tells exactly what I mean. xD
 Amygdala
05:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Haw was it? I am halfway done XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Bobcat : +5
Leopard : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3    4    5 

Serpents name your art shopAugust 2, 2023 05:58 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Salt Shaker
Description&or Link to rep sheet:
EDIT lineart cred to a friend offsite
How you want them drawn: Fullbody
Angle: Front on
Tools: Oil pastels
BG: Splash of colors
Payment: (talk in pms after it's done )
Extras: naur

Edited at August 3, 2023 01:32 AM by Salt Shaker
Serpents name your art shopAugust 2, 2023 08:47 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
Name: Salt Shaker
Description&or Link to rep sheet:
How you want them drawn: Fullbody
Angle: Front on
Tools: Oil pastels
Extras: naur

what dose naur mean?
Serpents name your art shopAugust 2, 2023 11:12 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Serpents said:
what dose naur mean?
I have no extra details to add
Serpents name your art shopAugust 2, 2023 11:18 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Serpents said:
what dose naur mean?
I have no extra details to add

than say that please as my brain only work with 100% cut dry okay Ill work on it soon
Serpents name your art shopAugust 3, 2023 02:35 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Stream (Pack number: 304336)
Description: A Pembroke Welsh corgi laying on its back (belly up), eyes closed, smiling (dog smile, no teeth), paws on top of it's chest. Not Anthro btw, an actual dog.
Shot: Bust Please!
Angle: Front
Tools: Oil Pastels Or blend able Markers, whatever you think would work Best/ what's easier.
Background: Plain Color , Teal or Yellow.
Payment: (Talked in Pms)
Extra: This Is an Avatar photo so could Mysterious Corgi Be On the top in black (that's my new pack name once I change it)
Serpents name your art shopAugust 3, 2023 08:09 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stream said:
Description: A Pembroke Welsh corgi laying on its back (belly up), eyes closed, smiling (dog smile, no teeth), paws on top of it's chest. Not Anthro btw, an actual dog.
Tools: Oil Pastels Or blend able Markers, whatever you think would work Best/ what's easier.
Extra: This Is an Avatar photo so could Mysterious Corgi Be On the top in black (that's my new pack name once I change it)

do you have like an image of the oc as it helps to have that or something like that also paws one chest??? I don't know how to do on back for busts but can try
Serpents name your art shopAugust 3, 2023 08:38 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serpents said:

Stream said:

do you have like an image of the oc as it helps to have that or something like that also paws one chest??? I don't know how to do on back for busts but can try

I don't but you can just Google Pembroke Welsh corgi! And if you Google Pembroke Welsh corgi on back with paws on chest, you can get an idea of the pose. I don't mind if you do A ginger and white or A black ginger and white, either is fine! Also, would you mind sending me the lineart/ sketch (once you do it) so I can view the pose and possibly correct the pose if needed?

Edited at August 3, 2023 08:41 PM by Stream
Serpents name your art shopAugust 3, 2023 09:03 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stream said:

Serpents said:

Stream said:

I don't but you can just Google Pembroke Welsh corgi! And if you Google Pembroke Welsh corgi on back with paws on chest, you can get an idea of the pose. I don't mind if you do A ginger and white or A black ginger and white, either is fine! Also, would you mind sending me the lineart/ sketch (once you do it) so I can view the pose and possibly correct the pose if needed?

No sorry as I do hand drawn so its harder(to upload and stuff ) and can you show me it please due to there being more and stuff
Serpents name your art shopAugust 4, 2023 12:41 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Serpents said:

Stream said:

Serpents said:

Stream said:

No sorry as I do hand drawn so its harder(to upload and stuff ) and can you show me it please due to there being more and stuff

Heres some links to reference images, theres a fe wof like what corgi looks like, their heads and the pose i want.
Serpents name your art shopAugust 11, 2023 07:44 PM

bluebm2

Darkseeker

Give Award
Order forms
for OCS
Name: redwine
Description(Must be visual or ill keep messaging )&or Link to rep sheet: will send via pm when order confirmed/accepted
How you want them drawn(head full body, half body, Bust, ) halfbody
Angle: any
Tools: Colored pencil, blendable waterbased markers
Extras: two characters in one drawing

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us