Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔
 technoblade
01:45:18 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

i thought they were born dark not light
 distant-lands
01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-
 technoblade
01:39:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's been crazy, I've made so much this month alone.
 Enigma
01:37:49 
@techno
I see your hoard has turned you into a Smaug xD super fair, I find myself stingier when I have more vs less funds

@Continental
Pretty much anything of mine is yours if you want lol you know I'm on my way out <3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Cheetah : 0
Brown Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 12:21 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Found a song for Morwenna: A change is Gonna Come by Greta Van Fleet
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 02:07 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I am fully back now by the way, and about half way done Celestine's crew opinions? I'm hoping to get them done by tonight
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 02:25 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I should work on opinions now that I think about it.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 06:16 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Ahh me too. Kai'zen's form is getting there but now I'm thinking about making another character 🫣

Also for my little minty dragon thingy, I've named him Mervyn. Which either means 'sea friend' or 'marrow eminent' so yes. (I love how no two websites can agree on name meanings)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 06:32 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
i've updated the Gore Opinions list (page 94) if anyone wants to build off of it with mee 🥳

I love it so much LMAO. The recklessness & Kai's medieval podcast hehe (he takes requests too guys). He absolutely picked up carving little thingies from Gore. Do you think it took a while for Gore to get more comfortable with Kai'zen?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 09:37 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finally back on my laptop. Hopefully will be getting some updates out shortly. :`)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 07:17 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm sorry. I was going to get out Siansa's opinions/affilations, but I got busy at the last minute and couldn't finish it. *^*

I'll hopefully be able to get it out next week when I'm back home. ^^

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 09:13 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

I did not in fact get this done last night. These are all fully capable of changing over time/if anyone has different ideas!! Also let me know if I got anything wrong or confused

Deidre!

He thinks she’s…interesting. It hasn’t been long enough for him to form a solid opinion on her. He thinks she’s doing well so far as a pirate, she definitely has the dedication for this lifestyle. He’s absolutely put off by her fascination with scurvy though, he thinks it’s very unbefitting of a medic

Siansa!

Celestine isn’t particularly nosy, he understands that everyone on The White Tide has their fair share of baggage and secrets. He isn’t one to bother prying into other people’s pasts if they don’t go prying into his. Thus, he has no strong feelings on Siansa’s mysterious nature. However, she still deeply concerns him on so many levels. Her concertina playing is the stuff of this man’s nightmares. He also hates being pestered, and pities all those who fall victim to her pranks. He thinks she’s a valued member of the crew though, just one who he’d prefer to steer clear of during down time.

Lola!

Celestine has a lot of respect for Lola as the quartermaster. He thinks she’s very rational, and can relate to her very money-oriented goals. The one thing that brings him a bit of grief is her impulsiveness. As a dragon, he’s always kind of been able to sort of ‘play the long game’ per say due to his long lifespan, and he’s been burned by his own impulsiveness in the past. When he sees other people falling into the same traps he did he just kind of has to sigh and shake his head a lot of the time, because by that point it’s usually too late for him to do anything substantial. Overall though he thinks she’s good at her job, and always does his best to pay her the respect she’s due.

Iravan!

Celestine is absolutely miffed by how tall he is. He doesn’t like having to look up to stare someone in the eyes, it makes him feel puny compared to how he used to be. He also finds more cold and distant people more palatable to be around than warm and boisterous people because of the society he grew up in and how it was acceptable to act, so Iravan being nice to him in such a whole-hearted way is kind of…emotionally distressing? He doesn’t know how to act around someone like him, it’s an uncomfortable experience even after the time he’s had to adjust. He’d never admit it, but Celestine is absolutely a little bit afraid of Iravan.

Gore!

Celestine also has a lot of respect for Gore nowadays, but he absolutely used to secretly steal his shiny things. It’s not something he would EVER admit, much less verbally apologize for. He does feel a little guilty though, and stopped doing it a long time ago. He’ll sometimes sneak a tiny bit of his cut of loot in with Gore’s, but that’s the closest he’ll ever get to a sorry. He will very excitedly loan him his maps and discuss the stars with him, and honestly finds the fact that he’s quiet more approachable. Though his impulsiveness wearies him just as much as Lola’s does.

Ariadne!

He thinks she’s very well-suited to her position as the ship’s cook, but absolutely under no circumstance will he subscribe to the seaweed diet. He acts like a cat with fleas that hates baths every time she tries to get him to just eat the dang seaweed and not get scurvy. He’s starting to suspect that she sometimes slips it into his food without his knowledge. He respects her calm demeanour, but is 100% side-eyeing everything she serves him up. He can also relate to Common not being her first language, it isn’t his either. It was something he learned a bit of before becoming human, but he only really became fluent after due to having to actually apply that knowledge and not just study it. He totally has an accent from the kingdom he once called home. (but his voice in my head keeps turning into Minsc's from Baldur’s Gate 3 for some god forsaken reason)

Kai’zenanriah!

At first Celestine was SUPER overwhelmed by Kai’zen. So many questions…so much recklessness….so much energy. Nowadays things are probably a bit more chill between them. Celestine appreciates that he knows when to stop, and thinks he has a wonderfully strong spirit, a good trait for a pirate to have in his eyes. He admittedly finds his stories interesting, Celestine never really got the chance to hear stories outside of what the older members of his clan would tell him when he was young. He’s also a picky eater, so he doesn’t judge him for that at all. Some food is just icky, and he thinks that’s a perfectly reasonable stance to have. Overall, Celestine thinks he’s a valuable and well-rounded member of the crew.

Sonora’Mara!

(May be updated when her full character sheet is done!)

Celestine doesn’t trust Sonora’Mara whatsoever. If he’s sleeping with one eye open, she’s most likely the reason why. He’s adverse to her teasing, and sirens in general put him on edge. Her presence has probably led to him carrying around ear plugs on the daily. He does like the fact that there’s someone who is…almost as old as him on the ship. He feels a little weird considering he’s probably outlived a lot of these people’s great grandparents despite not looking all that old himself. Among dragons he was just a normal adult, but among humans he feels like a cadaver that somehow made its way onto the ship.

Morwenna!

Celestine admires her resilience! He thinks she’s a very good influence to others on the ship, and that she’s a good model for the ideal pirate. This respect is lined with a thin veil of distrust though. He absolutely did not start out fond of her, considering the first impression she made when he himself had only just joined the ship. His grudge has finally just begun to ebb, but he won’t make the mistake of forgetting what she’s capable of.

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 12:44 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Ok boom Ariadne opinions on people let's fuckin go.

-

Lola - Ari holds a lot of respect for Lola, calling her “Boss” out of endearment. She enjoys working with the catfolk very much, considering her a very close friend. A lot of the time she just yaps when she and Lola are in the kitchen alone, mainly just spewing basic facts she knows about the various fish she had caught that morning and was in the process of cooking or shoving in the barrel of salt. In the colder months, Lola will occasionally join her in the kitchen to sleep, the two of them soaking up the heat of the ever-burning fire under the soup’s cauldron. She really really likes Lola’s fur because it looks so warm and soft, she is so jealous.

Gore - Besties!! She absolutely adores spending time with Gore, especially when he tells her every fact he knows about various mythical creatures. Whenever she’s not in the kitchen, chances are she’s hanging out with Gore. Most of the time, whenever they (try to) read together, they end up bickering about how words are pronounced and need to bring in a third party just to tell them they’re both wrong. Gore has made her fall over multiple times through steering the ship while she was trying to reach high shelves, like he has gained a sixth sense to know whenever her balance is bad. She often gives Gore her shed fangs and he occasionally tells her the average length of the teeth.

Deirdre - Anyone who likes her soup is a lovely person. She’s incredibly curious about the Lyrathian, especially considering she’s so new to the crew. She’s constantly asking about stories and folklore from her culture, as well as the magic she uses. Because Ari is so quiet, she ends up unintentionally scaring Deirdre a lot. She somehow constantly forgets that suddenly appearing behind someone who is easily spooked can be terrifying. Ari definitely comes to her to learn how to read. She'll try to answer any questions Deirdre may have for her about Nagas to the best of her ability, but she doesn’t actually know that much about her species.

Iravan - Large gang!! She has almost certainly been knocked over a few times from his “greetings,” and she thinks it's hilarious. They both have extremely similar personalities, so they get along great! She always makes sure he eats plenty after learning just how much he needs to eat in order to stay in his human form. She’s constantly slipping him extra soup and snacks. Bro needs that protein. She’s very interested in his appearance. She’s seen other Nagas with scales all over their bodies before, sure, but never with spikes or spines. She’s very curious about leviathans as well, constantly asking about his mother and what his life growing up was like. She greatly admires his positive attitude towards everything.

Siansa - Ari both loves, and is terrified of Siansa. Her playing of the concertina has a similar effect on Ari as a Siren’s song… in that she wants to jump into the ocean every time she hears it. The second she sees the instrument she is running away as fast as possible, hiding away in the kitchen or her quarters in an attempt to escape the noise. She is too polite to say anything but by the Gods does she hate hearing the racket. Other than that, Siansa is lovely! She enjoys talking to Siansa, just as she does with the rest of the crew. She’s very interested considering how mysterious Siansa always is about herself, constantly pestering her with questions that never get answers.

Celestine - Partial reptile solidarity, yippee! She is constantly scheming over how she can get him to eat his vegetables. It’s almost become her life’s mission to make sure this man won’t die from scurvy. Bro is going to eat seaweed and he is going to like it, even if that means he doesn’t know he’s eating it. She’s changed the soup multiple times in order to get him to actually get proper nutrients, eventually landing on just using it to create a broth. Can’t escape the seaweed if it’s the soup’s base. She stocks up on oranges or lemons whenever they dock (if they’re available) and candies the fruit and peels in order to preserve them so she can at least offer some food with vitamin C that's more appealing than seaweed. Ari loves looking at his scales and thinks that they look much cooler than hers. She’s not jealous of them or anything, just very appreciative of the pretty colors. She has probably grabbed his tail a few times to see how they felt compared to hers.

Kai’zen - Similar situation to Gore, she only calls him Kai. She already struggles speaking normally, she would die trying to pronounce his full name. If Kai is telling a story, she’s there, staring at him with wide eyes. She is locked in. She enjoys the ‘interrogations’ that he has with other crew members, often eavesdropping in order to learn more about the crew without having to ask them herself. If she ever notices him watching her cook she asks if he’d like to help. He is going to learn the top 5 best ways to gut a fish today, there’s no avoiding it now. She’s just as focused on making sure he eats properly as she is with Celestine, desperately making sure that neither of them get scurvy.

Sonora’Mara - (Subject to change as her personality is added but just going off the traits rn) Sonora is Ari’s polar opposite. Ari is dumb, Sonora is intelligent. Ari has a hard time speaking, Sonora is very eloquent. Ari is incredibly intrigued by the Siren, considering how much of a threat they’re usually considered in the pirate life. But there’s one right here in their crew! She’s curious about Sirens, and constantly asks questions about the species whenever she’s around Sonora’Mora. She should probably be cautious around the Siren, but Ari just sees a new friend. She is not a smart snake.

Morwenna - Even though it’s been years since she joined the crew, Ari still finds herself wary around the witch. All those years ago she had been the first to find the young witch stealing from them, and was attacked. Being an inexperienced fighter, Ariadne was incapacitated almost immediately and badly injured. She only heard of everyone else’s injuries once she woke up, and she was a bit miffed to learn that the young woman responsible for hurting her and her friends was being allowed to stay. She’s not outright hostile toward Morwenna, though she doesn’t go out of her way to interact with her like she does with the rest of the crew. She doesn’t hate her, but she sure as hell doesn’t like her.
Cynric - WIP
Torio - WIP
Anubis - WIP

Ok I also did some for the animals my beloved

Masha - Ari just wants to love Masha, but Masha does not love her. Cats like warm things, yes? Ariadne is not warm, ever. She can pspspsps as much as she wants but she never gets any attention. She gives Masha some good cuts off of the fish filets in an attempt to bribe her but it never really gets her anywhere.

Mordred - Big guy?! Ari absolutely adores the big lug of a “dog” and would give him belly rubs 24/7 if she didn’t have to be productive. She definitely calls him “Little Puppy” or something despite him being absolutely massive. She loves getting kisses from the big baby boy.

The Chickens - She loves all of them very dearly. They are all very useful in her eyes and she will give them all little smooches on the tops of her heads should they allow her. She gives them lots of food, and enjoys watching them eat whatever she throws in front of them like the little garbage disposals they are.

Edited at August 3, 2024 08:28 AM by Moff
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 23, 2024 03:44 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

okay, this is a bit late, but... here are the crew opinions!

Deidre

Sweet girl! Iravan likes her determination to get the job done, whatever the job is. She hasn't been around long, but pirates get menially injured enough for them to know her schtick. One of his favorite hobbies (among many) is to stare intently at her work while she casts her magic on an injury of his. It's interesting, the nonpermanence of every injury he does -- he almost takes it as an excuse to be extra reckless and get injured more for the fun of watching her do it, but it's slightly difficult to get a cut with his scales and tough skin and he'd rather not get any blunt-force trauma. He'll certainly come to her with puppy-dog eyes whenever he manages to get even a papercut though. He considers her a dear friend.

Siansa

Oh, he loves Siansa! She's easy to rope into brave ventures, and he loves to participate in her fights in turn. She's a good way to experience the new, with her bravery and all -- he appreciates that in a person! He likes to watch her swing her sword and likes the arc of blood in the air. He's never seen blood do that. Iravan loves it when she plays the concertina, as well -- he's never heard of that instrument, and he finds the sound it makes quite beautiful! He's never heard any instrument sound like that. It's unique. You can always find him sitting intently nearby (and even if he isn't, he'll bust down a door shouting "is that what I think it is!?" in order to come close), clapping along to a nonexistent beat with a beam on his face. He considers her a dear friend.

Lola

Lola's incredibly fun! She has a different look from the rest of the crew, and by God does he love people with a different look. She's the one who gives him his food, anyway, and he'd be damned if he didn't appreciate that in a person, especially since he's never particularly intent on returning to fish. The least he could do is give her all the money he gets on his adventures, since he has absolutely no clue what to do with it -- after all, they steal all the things they want to have, don't they? He likes the look of coins so he typically keeps just one, but he insists she keep his share during loot distributions. Spending time with her is always a treat, too -- she typically rushes off whenever he comes near, so he gets to follow after, and that whole thing is fun in and of itself! Kind of like a game of cat and mouse, except it's more like cat and sea-dragon and the cat is the mouse. He doesn't think about the logistics of it too hard. He considers her a dear friend.

Gore

Gore swash-buckling Buckley! Iravan loves the guy, extraordinarily quiet and kind of shaky but a huge departure from the rest of the kind of cold-and-serious crew in that quietness. It's always a treat seeing him on the ship considering, as far as Iravan's concerned, it looks like he just teleports on there occasionally and disappears shortly after. Iravan always wonders how he does that, but he can't seem to get an answer out of the guy. He appreciates the mystery. He'll find out eventually. Whenever he does see them, though, he likes to give him an extra joyful greeting consider it's kind of like a special event. He considers him a dear friend.

Celestine

Hey, this guy looks kind of similar to him, scales and all! Still different (which he always appreciates) in that he's a fire-breathing dragon rather than a sea-faring leviathan, but still, same hat. He finds it a shame that the guy isn't able to connect to his roots the same way Iravan via shapeshifting, though, considering that's one of the rare sorts of backstories he does understand. He'd hate it if he didn't have the option to return to fish and join his remaining family again at all. Still, he's fun to be around! He doesn't quite run away the moment he sees Iravan the way other people do, but the cold wall and the sort of side-eyeing he does is a departure, too. That's cool. He likes to spend time with the guy. He considers him a dear friend.

Ariadne

The diversity in this crew is great! This one's a snake-human, apparently a naga, which is quite cool to him. She's bigger than he is as a whole in his typical form, which is extra cool -- he rarely finds anyone much bigger! She's also a common source of conversation, something that's pretty rare to find on this ship -- a great departure from the rest, we love to see it! Plus, she's another person who provides him food, which he always adores. He'll slip her a little bit of the money he gives to Lola as a treat, since he figures that people on land tend to love that. He loves to hear and answer her questions (though his answers usually turn out somewhat vague since he never knows how to describe things quite right) and ask her questions about whatever she's doing at the moment or her naga-dom in turn. He considers her a dear friend.

Kai'zenanriah

Fun fact -- he can actually pronounce this name perfectly every time thanks to the power of the Leviathan Tongue. Every word is different from the things he's used to pronouncing, so something like this was no different to learn. Regardless, he adores Kai'zenanriah -- he's absolutely the easiest when it comes to Iravan finding new ways to screw around and new things to do, and Iravan loves to rope him into whatever new thing he plans on doing that day in turn. Even when there's no adventure to be had, it's just fun to watch him to his little hobbies -- those are just about as fun as the big, reckless things they do on the ship, and Kai'zenanriah couldn't be a better source for them, considering just how many hobbies the man has. Helps that Iravan doesn't mind a single thing that comes out of the man's mouth, in fact quite enjoys it -- he would love to answer those questions and ask questions in turn, though it's majorly about whatever he's doing at the moment or whatever's in his field of vision, since Iravan's attention span and capability to think long-game is too bad for him to think to ask the man's backstory, since those questions are reserved for people who look clearly non-human, and he can't tell the difference quite well. He considers him a dear friend.

Sonora’Mara

(may change as more is added to her bio)

She's another fun one in the species quadrant! Half-fish (a siren, apparently), so another sea-creature quite like him. Though her songs mean absolutely nothing to him in the magic department, he does quite like to investigate them nonetheless if simply for the fact that it's singing and you don't hear singing much underwater -- he likes to clap along to this, too, even though he's offbeat without fail. The same goes for the lightshow she can do with her tentacles -- does nothing to him, but it sure is pretty, so he comes close anyway. He generally considers the many things she can do incredibly cool, questions her on menial things and doesn't question her on the things that're probably important. He has no suspicion towards her, just the general feeling of awe he has towards everyone else. He considers her a dear friend.

Morwenna

She's a lot angrier than most of the other members of the crew, which is fun! Most of the time she's nice and he quite appreciates that, but her wrath is a sight to behold and one that he quite enjoys considering nobody else gets quite that angry. He enjoys that level of unpredictability -- how novel! You can usually find him awestruck in those moments, though he enjoys her gentle moments just as much as the rest, sticking close to her for both sides for his usual idea of spending time (which is just watching the other person and occasionally making loud, boisterous commentary on whatever they're doing). He considers her a dear friend.

Edited at July 23, 2024 03:51 PM by ThisIsAPackName

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us