Amygdala
03:24:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
One arctic hare found...only 18 left to go
 Arctic Moon
03:24:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It was 45 degrees yesterday, and it's 12 degrees today
 Ellixter
03:24:24 
Doing great! Found this game after many years a couple days ago and have been enjoying it and the people here so much
 MLadySkylar
03:23:11 P'Sky
A little humid but can't complain
 Hallow's Eve
03:19:37 Hallow, Eve
How is chat doing today?
 Amygdala
03:19:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arrax catches a snack then looses it to a crow

Poor guy...he just wanted a snack
 Amygdala
03:18:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
But damn...60 is a lot
 Arctic Moon
03:17:56 NY, Malo, Arctic
Defeat 60 grizzly bears in battle (mountains)

This shouldn't take long
 Amygdala
03:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...and just in time to train my new team
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Gen'ya as Trust?? They aren't stuck-up at all, but definitely intelligent and honest. Extremely humble too
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 06:35 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
We need someone to even out all the angst, to be honest. Maybe air or earth lol

Lost Memories said:
I'm still not sure what to do for elemental... I think Nico and Briar bring enough chaos, so water is out. Do we want another sane character for earth, a hot-headed character (probably Bella) for fire, or a more laid-back, nice character for air?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 06:43 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Gen'ya could work! They don't necessarily have to fit every detail of the description! :D
-
Hmm, okay, I'll probably make an air character. Actually, Micha might work for air, so I might do that, lol

Overthink101 said:
Gen'ya as Trust?? They aren't stuck-up at all, but definitely intelligent and honest. Extremely humble too

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 06:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty, sounds good to me!
So I got Revan for Space, Gorōta for Emotional/Healing, Aries for Physical, and Gen'ya for Trust.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 06:48 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 10:55 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I think all my forms are done except for some theme songs and such. I might also add some picrew pictures later.
-
We have some options for the start of the RP after we've got affiliations and all that figured out (unless we want to skip that and just jump in which is fine too, lol).
Basically, Tio's gonna know everyone's whereabouts no matter what, as he's going to be the one to pull everyone into one group. We could start off with the group already all together and just kind of first introducing each other, or we could have them start separately where they first gain their gifts (aka a random god figure appears outta nowhere says "Hey, I'm blah blah, the holder of blah blah, on of the eight protecting the world. You're chosen as my successor. Enjoy!") and then Horatio shows up at there door later and basically says "Hi, sorry, you gotta come with me so we can properly train and shit, pack up."
-
What sounds better? (Also, if we want some characters could already know each other from school or something, it's whatever, lmao)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 13, 2022 11:25 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I like the idea of them getting their entire worlds turned upside down. I do wonder, how would Tio get to Aries should he be in The Room(TM) at the start though? Not that I'm going to do that, I just want to know XD As for if anyone already knows each other? Maybe?? Im not sure. I do love the fact that two of my characters technically have jobs that they just going to have to leave behind. Aries and the arena, Rev and his moms whole ass company that he works for.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:21 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That sounds good to me! That actually gives me an easier starting point, at least for Tio, lmao. I meannn, I think Aries can just be wherever, Tio's main mode of transportation is literally gonna be previous space holders teleportation so that he can get to everyone easily (that'll happen after Rev gets that first jumpscare of previous space holder just appears, obviously).
"Oh, you're just now kind calming down the tiniest bit? Ha! Have another random person show up in your space and drag you with him to gather a group of strangers together by using the power of some other weird person that isn't even visable to you right now!"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:34 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The reactions to the previous holders mh characters will basically have-
Aries; "Are you a ghost or a god? Either way, I'm pretty sure I need to say sorry."
Gorōta; "Eek! Huh? Uh- What?"
Gen'ya; "Well, this was uh... Unexpected?"
Revan; "Okay but can you please leave? I need to finish these stats for my boss before the meeting, maybe come back after? Or just don't come back at all, that would be preferable as I have a lot of work to do."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:53 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love that XD
Mine will be along the lines of-
Micha: *Screech of pure terror* "Who are you? Why are you here? What's going on??? Are you a god? Wait, you want to give me powers, I don't think- ARE THESE WINGS??"
Nico: "Oh, hey, how'd you get in here? Yo! You're voice is gorgeous! Oooo, I've always wanted to be important! This is cool! When's my ride coming?"
Briar: "Holy shit! You look awesome dude, I'm gonna ignore the fact that you just broke into my house. I get cool powers? Nice, nice. Oh, a nerd's coming to pick me up? Hell yeah, I love tormenting nerds! Let's go!"
-
And you won't see Tio's reactio because it was a year or so ago, but it went something like this-
Horatio: "Excuse me, how did you get in here? I changed the locks two days ago. Ah. A superhuman. Interesting, may I ask how you became... Powerful? Surely your anatomy is different? Altered in some way? No? Interesting, one moment, let me grab my notebook."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us