Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 20, 2024 11:05 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:
Salt Shaker said:
Do you have any trait and personality ideas for this Critter ... (asking so I can give him a description on the Official Animal NPC list later)

Sorry for the wait!
-He's a species of psuedo-dragon. So not technically a dragon but he might get offended if you say that to him (he will, he'll probably chirp aggressively and go in for a chomp with his sharp little teeth)
-The little guy lives in his own little mint plant that can hang from a pot in the kitchen or something, blending in super well (he was an accidental purchase, it was just supposed to be the plant Iswear)
-Personality wise think steriotypical dragon. Proud, guards his stuff feircely - in this case you only get mint leaves if he likes you enough, very vain (likes dressing up with the mint flowers). But he's also brave considering his teeny size and very protective. Likes to cuddle on people's shoulders/over their neck.
-He's genuinely kinda useful too. He can emit a vapour breath that is pretty much just menthol (side effects of inhaling that are eye/skin irritation and systemic toxicity wooo) but his saliva has healing properties & is a local anesthetic :)
-He flies.
-I had the perfect name for him but then I forgot it so I'm starting to think it wasn't the perfect name. :> Still working on that detail then whoopsies
-I was also gonna do a digital sketch cuz that'll probably look better but I haven't managed to get around to it yet agh

Also that Gore & Masha sketch is amazing I love it. Their expressionssss!!

thank you !! i'll add this info to the ship info later mmwah
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 20, 2024 11:07 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Honey said:

deirdre's opinions on the crew (i'll update this as more characters are posted!

Gore

She is following him around like a particularly interesting specimen she wants to study. He absolutely has not gotten used to her yet but she still hits him with an endless barrage of questions about his life on the seas. She thinks he's hella cool but she is a bit grumpy that she has to share Masha's attnetion with him.

mayhaps part of their bonding process is Mutual Interrogation because he also bombards people with questions as he gets used to them
i think half of his answers to her stories about sea life questions are Ridiculous Lies that he tells her in the same monotone voice he always uses to see how much she'll believe
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 10:53 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
she absolutely believes whatever he says and gets PISSED OFF when she finds out otherwise
but them bonding by taking turn asking the other a million questions is sooo cute i love it

Salt Shaker said:
Honey said:

deirdre's opinions on the crew (i'll update this as more characters are posted!

Gore

She is following him around like a particularly interesting specimen she wants to study. He absolutely has not gotten used to her yet but she still hits him with an endless barrage of questions about his life on the seas. She thinks he's hella cool but she is a bit grumpy that she has to share Masha's attnetion with him.

mayhaps part of their bonding process is Mutual Interrogation because he also bombards people with questions as he gets used to them
i think half of his answers to her stories about sea life questions are Ridiculous Lies that he tells her in the same monotone voice he always uses to see how much she'll believe

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 04:52 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morwenna is overall decent done. I still have to fill in her strengths and weaknesses and tweak some typos and grammar. But overall her character is finished. :|
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:42 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now I'm finished with Morwenna. Not with correcting mistakes or typos. On my phone at the moment. But her strengths and weaknesses are finished. Now I can stop stressing
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:42 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
i've updated the Gore Opinions list (page 94) if anyone wants to build off of it with mee 🥳
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:46 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
It gets to a point where she can tell when he's lying because he smirks every time he tells a huge fib (is envisioning how angry she'll get when she finds out he was making shit up)

Honey said:
she absolutely believes whatever he says and gets PISSED OFF when she finds out otherwise
but them bonding by taking turn asking the other a million questions is sooo cute i love it

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:49 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

I based her personality of what reminds me of the ocean or the sea. And her appearance like rapunzel turned into a pirate

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:56 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Reading back the chat I think it's hilarious that they have a pet dragon on the ship (In a good way though!!) Literally giving Celestine an existential crisis
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 09:00 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
Reading back the chat I think it's hilarious that they have a pet dragon on the ship (In a good way though!!) Literally giving Celestine an existential crisis

We got the cat and cat person, now a dragon and dragon person. Now all we need is a snake and all the partial animal crew members will have counterparts to feel weird about

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us