Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Saint
07:23:17 
pvp?
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 06:01 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Guysguys I've just been drawing this silly little mint dragon idea thing I've had for a while. 1. Do you like him 2. Name suggestions greatly appreciated 3. Should I throw him into this RP as a little NPC animal (he has some small traits that will make him useful aside from sitting in the sun & looking pretty)
Credit to myself. the hand gives an idea of size lol. And I can't find my colouring pencils so you're gonna have to imagine the fun little green-minty shade he is.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 06:10 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moose said:
Guysguys I've just been drawing this silly little mint dragon idea thing I've had for a while. 1. Do you like him 2. Name suggestions greatly appreciated 3. Should I throw him into this RP as a little NPC animal (he has some small traits that will make him useful aside from sitting in the sun & looking pretty)
Credit to myself. the hand gives an idea of size lol. And I can't find my colouring pencils so you're gonna have to imagine the fun little green-minty shade he is.

He's so cute :0
Name him Phytomentha. ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 06:15 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
I don't know how you come up with such cool names but I love it. I'm not fully set on his personality but that might fit, lemme see. Oh and thank you ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 06:24 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moose said:
I don't know how you come up with such cool names but I love it. I'm not fully set on his personality but that might fit, lemme see. Oh and thank you ^^

You're welcome! ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 06:47 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I recommend the song Ship in a Bottle by fin by the way it reminds me of this rp a lot

Edited at July 18, 2024 06:48 PM by silhouetteissleepy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 08:51 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
My character sheet is finally up...sorry for the wait my meds wore off....
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 09:49 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Gore Crew Opinions
This will be added to as forms are finished! I wanted to make a List of what he thinks of everyone.
-
Deirdre
Gore is still scared of her somewhat. He’s incredibly, painfully shy, and four months is nowhere near long enough for him to finally fully loosen up around her. He still gives her tight smiles and still gets tense in the shoulders. He likes how hardworking she is though, it’s an admirable quality that he always likes to see in new recruits. I imagine he sometimes scowls at her when her back is turned because Masha is giving her more attention than Gore, and he knows he won’t get any quality Masha time for a while because Deirdre likes cats as much as he does. He doesn’t think lowly of her, however - he’s very, very gradually acclimating to her presence.
Siansa (subject to be edited as her personality is added)
It has been… several years, and Gore doesn’t think he knows a damn thing about her backstory. Not that he minds, but he’s used to picking up something by now, you know? He already went through that phase of trying to get to know her and was met with a brick wall or her dodging the questions, so he gave up fairly quickly. Something about her puts him on edge but he can’t quite tell what, he can just tell that something is off there. He knows she’s hiding a large facet of herself, and all of the gears in his head are working overtime to figure out what it is. Overall he thinks she’s an Interesting Specimen and he’d like to get even a Smidgeon of information about her out of her.
Lola
It is probably never too quiet on the ship for Lola, not if she’s near Gore anyway. She is one of the few people that he feels comfortable enough to go on an Autism-Fueled Tirade to and infodumps about everything that even mildly interests him. Right now, he’s been yapping nonstop about sea monsters since they’ve been dealing with a lot of those lately. He doesn’t usually make eye contact with her while he prattles on and on. Usually, they’re both doing their respective jobs within the same small area, so he starts chattering away to fill the silence with noise and share his special interest with somebody. He admires how meticulous she is and how she always has their best interest in mind, and usually finds himself silently agreeing with a lot of her opinions. He thinks they make a great team, he really hopes she remains the Quartermaster because he’s gotten so used to their dynamic that he doesn’t know how he’d perform at his rank without the one higher-up he’s completely comfortable with there.
Iravan
Gore has seen some giants in his day, but he never quite gets used to them. 7’7’’... how does that man not just fall over with every sway of the ship, he wonders? Gore’s already having a hard time balancing on his stilt legs, he can’t imagine how it must be to be that ridiculously tall.
At first, Gore was probably scared shitless by this very loud, very outgoing, very handsy man, and he would always give him nervous grins before darting away as fast as possible before Iravan could grab his shoulder or pat his back. By now he’s gotten used to him enough… but he still flinches every time Iravan claps a hand on his shoulder because he isn’t too fond of physical touch. He does, however, find Iravan’s confusion about social norms and the like all too relatable, and it’s a huge relief to see someone else who shares that opinion. Gore has spent his whole life guessing what’s acceptable and what’s not and seeing Iravan struggle with it is very validating for him. Finally someone freaking GETS IT !!1!11!
Celestine
He side-eyes Celestine every time he sees that man edging a bit too close to Gore’s treasure stash… they both have a knack for sparkly things and he swears he’s spotted Celestine “borrowing” a bracelet before. However, he finds Celestine very intriguing, and he loves to talk about stars with him. Gore loves stars. And knowing Celestine used to fly above the clouds and as close to them as possible makes Gore froth at the mouth with envy. Cartography is another similar interest. Gore’s not really a map-maker guy as much as he’s a map-user guy, but he thinks Celestine’s maps ROCK and he takes off with them sometimes to help him with navigation.
Ariadne
Gore and Ariadne are Great Pals. She's more approachable than the old cook they used to have (God rest his soul - Gore viewed that man as a father figure even if he went mute more often than not around the old grouch) and he finds her endlessly intriguing. Having spent his life on a ship, Gore has never really seen many naga before... if any. Her food is incredible, and one of the very few times he gets animated is when he's hastily grabbing a bowl of her soup before anyone else can get their hands on it and chugging it, no silverware required. Her optimism is a breath of fresh air because most pirates are jaded after spending so long on a ship. Though he's no help improving her reading abilities, he is at least good at... mildly correcting her spoken grammar. Though he does have a sailor's accent like no other, so maybe he's just a bad teacher all around.
Kai'zenanriah
He will say Kai and that is it, he's never even tried to get the full mouthful out because he knows he'll fumble. They are both reckless, so I imagine they both jump right into things with only a nod of acknowledgment towards the other, leaving the rest of the crew scrambling behind them screaming OH MY GOD GUYS WAIT WAIT WAIT !!1!1!11
He likes listening to Kai explain elven stories while he works around the deck, it gives him something to listen to like a medieval podcast. Also likes how he can tone down his energetic nature and they can just sit together and Fiddle with things. Overall he has a positive view of the guy. Maybe has even shown him his technique for carving little figures out of wood.
Sonora'Mara
I know her personality isn't done so I will go off of what's provided
Gore keeps his distance from her. Every time she's around he feels very uneasy. He's seen what sirens can do - hell, he's survived it numerous times because Gore knows to plug his ears and turn on The Silent Treatment - and it's made him wary of her. Usually, he's warmed up to people within five years but she still makes him go stiff and quiet. It's like he thinks she'll just go rabid dog on him and rip him apart if he makes a sound - surely she can't see him if he doesn't move, right?
That's not to say he hates her... he's just always pondering when she'll decide she's bored and it's time to do what sirens do best. Part of him wants to like her but People scare him and Sirens are scary in general and that combination makes it exceptionally hard for him to warm up.
Morwenna
He approves of her, but he's somewhat wary of her. He does still remember when she tried to steal from them of course, and he's fairly certain he was one of the folk she wounded badly since he's not great at self-preservation and jumped right into the scuffle. Not that she's done anything to them since, but still - he remembers sitting there and silently fuming for two weeks because his arm was too hurt to steer the ship properly and he had to let someone else do it. At least he's aware of what witches can do now, he guesses... still didn't learn his lesson, though.
However, he does like the music she provides, and sometimes he'll hum along if the rest of the crew pitches in. Her unpredictable nature makes him a bit suspicious of her but not to the point where he actively distrusts her. Sometimes he even finds her presence comforting and will linger within a ten-foot radius of her because her energy is different from many shipmates that have come and gone, more calming in a way maybe? He can't place his finger on why but he has adjusted to her presence and he does like her as a crewmate.

Edited at July 21, 2024 08:41 PM by Salt Shaker
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 09:55 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
gore and deirdre can have split custody of masha its okay
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 10:20 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Celes would totally let Gore use his maps he would be so happy someone appreciates them as much as he does
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 18, 2024 10:20 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Honey said:
gore and deirdre can have split custody of masha its okay

he's so grateful he never had time for a wife or children because now he Knows how it feels to be a divorced father who needs to Wait His Turn
-
credits to meeee
speaking of. Gore vs Masha sketch (he's had it with her biting him randomly)
-
EDIT remind me 2 add the dragon to the list of animal NPCs later

Edited at July 18, 2024 10:20 PM by Salt Shaker

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us