Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Discussion
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p
 ZEFHYR
03:34:18 
that is ok i found where there is a crescent moon at least! :) wink wink
 ZEFHYR
03:28:50 
is there any kind of 'planet' in decor or gear? like, a saturn?
 Forest Shadows
03:24:25 
Grand! I love wasting mush 🤣
 Salem
03:23:35 Rumi
Forest
Charisma is the male version of maternal
If you put maternal on a male it won't really help
 Forest Shadows
03:21:17 
Is the maternal attribute useful for males?
 Everlasting Torment
03:09:21 Anubis, Samael
Don't temp me to stagger my domnice again it stuffed up last time XD
 distant-lands
03:02:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
ideas for the other two? i'm struggling lol
 Salem
03:02:13 Rumi
You can just add CP, but you can also buy the new wolf totem item thing and it makes it easier
 ZEFHYR
03:02:01 
you bet it is, Salem! :)
 ZEFHYR
03:01:32 
something special is need for staggering dominance, right? or can i just add CP to do that?
 Salem
03:00:52 Rumi
Pack Happiness over 0 is pretty great lmao
 Enigma
02:58:50 
80 happiness is the highest I've had in a while ^^ thank you Eve
 Kháos
02:57:11 Kaos || Khaos
Affinity, staggered dominance, kept fed and not thirsty. ^^ Those affect pack happiness.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Ocelot : +3
Ermine : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   173 

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i still haven't gotten started on Sadie's post. i'm just SO lazy i swear to God

@glace
if ya don't wanna wait on me and want Aurora to interact with someone else, go on ahead because i and my inate ability to constantly procrastinate do not wanna get in the way LMAOOOO

Edited at February 19, 2022 03:28 PM by lifeisnotUwU
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 03:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kine is within the airport, at the shops, right?
sorry if that is a stupid question- i sometimes read too fast and reread over and over again and sometimes it doesn't click in my head *^*
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
AYOOOOOOO looks like you'll be beating me!! A+++++++ fam

Kämpa said:
This RP is breaking new records for me
I've never written a 3.6k post so fast--

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
At the middle he is in one and he's right outside of them at the end.

Covidic Coffee said:
sorry if that is a stupid question- i sometimes read too fast and reread over and over again and sometimes it doesn't click in my head *^*

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, thank you

Mist Fall Wolves said:
At the middle he is in one and he's right outside of them at the end.

Covidic Coffee said:

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 04:04 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Done >,>

Hell Bound said:

OK. So, initially, Alyssia will most likely have a pretty awkward relationship with most people, purely due to her slightly more reserved nature. I will edit this over time <3

Kine

The likely hood of these two getting along isn't particularly high. Alyssia would steer clear from his intimidating vibe. Kine is pretty closed off, so sparking up a conversation or finding anything in common would and rather difficult. If it wasn't for his slightly intimidating nature, she would barely notice the man at all.

Ryker

Alyssia finds the guy pretty riveting due to his military past, though she wouldn't be inclined to ask a whole lot about it. She could trust in his directions for the most part and have some level of respect for him, but again I can't see them being particularly close friends.

Rayes
First impressions mean a lot to Alyssia; so it would certainly take a while for her to warm up to her, but once the initially rocky beiging is over, I can see them being relatively good friends. She can admire the woman's loyalty towards others, and while she is more introverted, the occasional witty joke always seems to ease the pressure. I can see them finding common ground, so not much of an issue here.
Ava
Ahaha
No

These two would not get along. While Alyssia admires her ability to be an asshat in public without expecting judgment, as soon as that assholiness was directed at Alyssia, it would slowly start to get messy. Of course, her normal silence towards Avas carelessly malicious words would prevail, but the chances of her tolerance lasting in more physical wars between the two are pretty low.

Roxanne

Alyssia and Roxanne wouldn't be the closest pair. Of course, she wouldn't hate her, but to say her nonchalant, lazy attitude to life was unappreciated by the woman is an understatement. What is appreciated, however, is her determination and overall boldness. They're things Alyssia is lacking in, so she does have some veneration for Roxanne, and she would be pretty tolerable for the most part.

Aurora

Aurora would be a character that Alyssia can relate to. Or, if they were the same age they would have very similar personality traits. Because of this, Alyssia would hold the girl in high esteem and would most likely have her back in most situations. Other than this, they are pretty neutral.

Charlie
There are some very mixed feelings towards this character. On the one hand, his energetic, brotherly vibe is very much a refreshing break for her. However, there are times when this can become overbearing and irritates Alyssia. His determined and dedicated sides are pretty comforting, so she feels she could trust him to get jobs done. The best way she could describe him is as a Man-child.
Sadie
Alyssia would enjoy Sadies sweet side, rather than the more devilish, insulting side of her. Of course, once she got used to Sadie's style of banter, she would probably be a little keener on the girl.

That is all there is to be said.

Cassian

His more competitive attribute is just about the only thing she enjoys about the boy, along with his more twisted style of humor. She wouldn't know if anything he said was malicious or genuine. They could get along, but she would kinda find him frustrating until they found some common ground.

Khufu

The kid is persistent, which is pretty cool, I guess. Alyssia would put up with the boy for a while, but once she had enough she would probably just walk off, knowing he wouldn't really care.

Jabari
Man a bop. Seems pretty down to earth, but not someone who she'd be pretty close to.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 04:11 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore the rough post again. I get sloppy when there aren't many interactions ;-;
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 04:16 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
No! It's good! <3

Tenebris Umbra said:
Ignore the rough post again. I get sloppy when there aren't many interactions ;-;

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

lifeisnotUwU said:
i still haven't gotten started on Sadie's post. i'm just SO lazy i swear to God

@glace
if ya don't wanna wait on me and want Aurora to interact with someone else, go on ahead because i and my inate ability to constantly procrastinate do not wanna get in the way LMAOOOO

It's fine! I'm fine with waiting, even if you take a while to get the post out lol
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 19, 2022 04:51 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wait, real quick, are vampires still a concept in this world? Since zombies aren't one and all, I just need to check.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us