10:28:24 
Breaking and Entering
 ZEFHYR
10:27:07 
great news! so what is BE?
 Salom_
10:26:59 Sal, Salmon
Poe
Yeah it's super impressive how quickly some people can do that!
 Poe
10:25:53 
I just saw a post in the forum offering BE training, and I was shocked to see they could get a wolf to 925 experience in 12 hours. Crazy stuff.
 Salom_
10:24:31 Sal, Salmon
Amor
10-7 is a long time, do you get a decent time for lunch at least?
 Transcendence
10:23:53 free palestine
Pvp fast anyone?
 Ámor
10:20:54 On haitus
So my shifts will most likely be 10-7 most of the time
 Buddha
10:18:49 
amor that's great
 Salom_
10:18:26 Sal, Salmon
Amor
That's really nice of them :)
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:44 Hallow, Eve
Amor

That's awesome!
 Ámor
10:16:04 On haitus
You know waht I love my job, since my boyfriend and I work at the same job but different departments, we asked for similar shifts if possible since we depend on the same rides, and they told us we probably couldnt. But they were able to give us a week of the same shifts <3
 Boeing
09:58:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Okay lol
bye
 Rogue Whispers
09:56:54 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
Well, I have to go cause my computer is about to die, but have fun!
 Boeing
09:56:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Hope so lol
 Rogue Whispers
09:53:43 Phoenix, Rogue
*Fun
 Rogue Whispers
09:53:16 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
lol. I hope it's fi=un though!
 Boeing
09:51:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
I didn't count lol
Only that I'm going to be away from Tuesday until Saturday so my activity will drop quite a bit
Terrible timing for WoW sadly
 distant-lands
09:51:02 katy | beetle
Vah,
no i love that there's plenty of options! it gives a good variety for many different artists.

i'm just struggling to figure out which one i want to draw /most/ xD
 Zeraphia
09:50:57 Vah the Ancient One
Urux

No worries! It won't end until Halloween, so there's plenty of time!
 Rogue Whispers
09:50:43 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
How many performances?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Spotted Hyena : -5
Brown Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   211 

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 4, 2021 11:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sadie's so easy to crush. Just attack her major insecurity (not knowing exactly what the fuck she is, wondering if she's a monster, being icky with acknowledging her hoomanity. Y'know, the good shit) and you've got her. You'll piss her off--
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 4, 2021 11:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If anybody needs some insults to throw at Aurora if the time ever comes, maybe try something like pointing out how childish she is with her extreme imagination. Her bitchiness and social anxiety are also traits that if insulted may hit Aurora harder than others.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 4, 2021 11:47 PM

Shadow Sages

Neutral

Give Award
Alexander doesn't give a fuck about being insulted - he's good at doing it to himself. But direct it at someone else (yes, this even includes people he mildly dislikes), and his stoicness will crack.

Edited at September 4, 2021 11:48 PM by Shadow Sages
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 4, 2021 11:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay but like, even the people who don't care about being insulted will have that one thing that makes them go crazy. I need to know what that one thing is.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 4, 2021 11:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sadie's relationship sheet/feelings of other characters thing is... sort of done? I've pinned it to the first page. Lemme know if you want anything interesting to be added, or something.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 12:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aurora's relationships are almost done, I just need to figure out what Ciao wants to do with their character.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 01:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I'm gonna add some details to the infecteds' skills and shit. Nothing too major; I'll just be listing down specific traits like speed, strength, and stuff with, y'know, actual numbers so that things can... make more sense? The Threes won't get any details added to them 'cause, like, not much is known about them, after all.

And, also, Sadie's abilities will develop more throughout the RP. I couldn't list down all of them without making the damn thing longer than it already is-- Some traits might be "unlocked" or something. I dunno-- Watch out for those, I guess????

If any of you have any ideas for the world or something, please do not hesitate to share them. Really, I want y'all to participate in this to the fullest degree. Like, if you have an idea for the zombies or have ideas for locations or whatever, then just... share 'em. We'll go through le ideas and see if they fit. Most of 'em will probably have to be benched, though, because ~plot~ purposes.

And speaking of ideas, what do y'all think about this new Group Rule I had in mind? In basically goes something like this: three people will have to be awake to stand guard or something while the rest go night-night, and, like, after a certain period of time, these three people are replaced by three others. Kinda like shifts, right? Sadie might not be able to participate, though, because she's the one being guarded-- Not that that will stop her from joining at some point, but, still, she be sleeping beauty.

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 01:47 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey everyone! And hello to @ThisIsAPackName! I didn't expect to see you here! ^^
It's wonderful to see you, I hope you are well! It's nice to meet you all, I hope we'll get along nicely! Anyway if anyone would like to pm me to discuss relationships with Marie and whether or not your characters would like her let me know! :)
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 01:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:

And speaking of ideas, what do y'all think about this new Group Rule I had in mind? In basically goes something like this: three people will have to be awake to stand guard or something while the rest go night-night, and, like, after a certain period of time, these three people are replaced by three others. Kinda like shifts, right? Sadie might not be able to participate, though, because she's the one being guarded-- Not that that will stop her from joining at some point, but, still, she be sleeping beauty.

Hmm.. I like it. I think that it'd give characters more time to interact with one another and to talk.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 02:04 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
The skills part is really immersive, I love that idea! I think it would be an amazing addition to the role play and would be super fun to explore throughout the adventure! ^^
As for the group rules part that would make sense to have as a rule. It gives the group more protection if the dead come charging in out of nowhere. Teamwork is a great thing to have, especially for the apocalypse! :)

ASomeonePerson said:

I'm gonna add some details to the infecteds' skills and shit. Nothing too major; I'll just be listing down specific traits like speed, strength, and stuff with, y'know, actual numbers so that things can... make more sense? The Threes won't get any details added to them 'cause, like, not much is known about them, after all.

And, also, Sadie's abilities will develop more throughout the RP. I couldn't list down all of them without making the damn thing longer than it already is-- Some traits might be "unlocked" or something. I dunno-- Watch out for those, I guess????

If any of you have any ideas for the world or something, please do not hesitate to share them. Really, I want y'all to participate in this to the fullest degree. Like, if you have an idea for the zombies or have ideas for locations or whatever, then just... share 'em. We'll go through le ideas and see if they fit. Most of 'em will probably have to be benched, though, because ~plot~ purposes.

Edited at September 5, 2021 02:06 AM by Sirris

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   211 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us