05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 10:38 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
alsooo i had an idea for deirdre's home country but if it doesn't work with the already established lore or if yall just don't like it let me know
i'm thinking that they've been experiencing a rebellion for some time now - their ruling class treats everyone else like shit and the 'commoners' got tired of it. it started about 12-13 years ago. since then everyone who's able has gone off to fight in this uprising and so they've had a drastic decrease in population size/births per year. deirdre left home to study magic because she was scared to fight and it kind of weighs on her conscience.
i think that her people also have some beef with elves 💔 because the navy sent reinforcements and supplies to the ruling class that they've been fighting for so long

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:40 PM by Honey
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 10:40 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Honey said:
alsooo i had an idea for deirdre's home country but if it doesn't work with the already established lore or if yall just don't like it let me know
i'm thinking that they've been experiencing a rebellion for some time now - their ruling class treats everyone else like shit and the 'commoners' got tired of it. it started about 12-13 years ago. since then everyone who's able has gone off to fight in this uprising and so they've had a drastic decrease in population size/births per year. deirdre left home to study magic because she was scared to fight and it kind of weighs on her conscience

i think it fits with the lore just fine! i like that it gives an idea of other conflicts that may be happening in this world
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 10:40 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
sorry if this turns out Abysmally Long, made the text size smaller to avoid bombing the thread
also pls don't quote this whole thing i don't want it spamming
-
What do they hate most about themselves?
Gore hates how quiet he is and how it’s led people to view him as a doormat. He hates that he has the lowest social battery imaginable and how, when it’s dangerously low, he starts thinking incredibly mean thoughts about the people he’s with, though he’s almost never let any of it slip out. He wishes his one weakness wasn’t… typical social behavior.
What’s their worst memory?
His worst memory is probably the first time he was used as a powder monkey for the crew that had sunk his father’s ship and taken him captive. He just remembers being scared out of his mind, his hands shaking so bad he was terrified he would mess something big up and accidentally blow himself up. He hated that crew he was with, but he tolerated living there because… well, he had to, and also because they ignored him for the most part. Every memory relating to manning the cannons is a bad one, but especially the first time. He was so sure he was going to die.
What’s their favorite memory?
The crew had sailed to a gorgeous land more Southward, they haven’t been there in a very long time since. It was a warm sunny day, not too hot and not too cold, and the breeze was very relaxing. Fresh soup had just been made and the ship’s cat, Masha, who had been young at the time, was cradled in his arms like a little baby and had been for hours because she did not want to leave him for some reason. He remembers watching those gorgeous rock formations and mountains slowly come into view, then looking all around him and admiring them as they sailed through the pass. Those rocks seemed to glitter in the summer sun, and the water was so clear. He had been joking around with a crewmate about something, and he still remembers how it felt to laugh that hard. It was just a really good day, made him happy to be a sailor. He misses the place they went to - that was one of his only rare ventures to shore that he genuinely enjoyed and was even a bit sad to see end. (subject to be replaced)
What’s the easiest way to offend them?
Gore does not like when people assume he’s a coward merely because he’s quiet and doesn’t enjoy talking much. Gore is not jumpy, and he isn’t easily frightened, and he doesn’t cower before people… and yet. It seems that some overconfident younger men in the crew are always quick to talk about him like he’s constantly fawning and scared of them. He’s often just a bit tempted to start a brawl and show them that they ought to be more scared of him than he is of them - Gore’s been working on a ship for far longer than they have, and he knows he’s definitely built up more muscle after a lifetime of hard work. He’s certain he could scoop most of them up over his shoulder and toss them overboard like they were no more than a plank of driftwood.
What traits are they attracted to?
He doesn’t know. Gore has never had a crush and never gave relationships much thought. He thinks he’d… maybe appreciate one. Possibly. But there’s never been anyone he wanted and he’s never really desired one. He forgets that people even have partners.
If they could kill one person without consequences, would they?
He’s a pirate, he’s done that numerous times.
Gore isn’t murderous but he does have a job to do. He kills to make sure his ship and his crew are safe and flourishing, and he’ll do it again. This is his home and the closest he has to family, and he’ll do what he must to keep it safe.
How’s their self-esteem?
He thinks it’s great! When he’s not in a social situation with people he’s wary about. Gore has always felt insecure when it comes to actually socializing. A childhood spent either being pushed around in an attempt to get him to speak more or being completely ignored has made him feel… very helplessly awkward, to say the least. There is also that rumor of being a Changeling that’s always followed him because he’s just so fundamentally different from everybody else in a way that no one has ever been able to describe to him. He knows what he’s capable of and what he’s good at, but when he’s around other people, his self-esteem lowers because he can hear the silent assumptions being made. At least the rest of his misfit crew has explanations - they practice illegal magic, they’re hybrids, they’re cursed. Gore just has that aura that something is different, and everyone picks up on it, but no one can tell him what it is.
If they could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
There are too many things he’d like to change, too many crewmates he’d love to bring back from the dead, and people he’d love to save from getting horrible wounds. So ultimately, he’d never go back in time to change one thing. There’s too much he can’t choose between.
How do they feel about lying?
He lies when he’s bored and wants to fuck around with new recruits. He doesn’t care as long as it’s not a huge lie that keeps him or the crew in the dark. He likes jokingly lying about almost everyone on board to other crewmates, it's fun to Spread Rumors (harmless ones of course)
How organized are they?
Fairly organized - he’s the sailing master, after all. He needs that organization. However, his version of organization isn't organized AT ALL by normal standards. His version is leaving items in random places and remembering where they are (he has an incredible memory) rather than putting them in proper places.
Who’s their biggest inspiration?
To be added. Probably a past captain of the White Tide that he knew when he was young.
How would their friends describe them?
He’s scared to ask, considering how many view him
.What’s their biggest secret?
You'll have to waterboard it out of him.
If they could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would they choose?
Either that place from his favorite memory, or the house his mother is in… wherever that is. Of course, this is assuming something happens to White Tide, because he’s happy to live here forever. He’d like to return to his childhood home and see his mother, and remember what he has forgotten, but ultimately his ship is where he belongs he thinks.
What makes them want to befriend someone?
Gore… doesn’t really know. Being on a ship, he kind of has to be friendly with everyone - the social options are relatively low. He guesses traits he finds admirable are bravery, and the ability to think quickly. He doesn’t like loud boisterous people who will overwhelm his senses, but he can’t be friends with someone overly reserved and quiet, because he’s overly reserved and quiet, so they'll never get anywhere. He likes patient people and those who are good with animals. Anyone who likes sea monsters as much as he does is good in his book. People who have unique skills are another one, he likes when he has someone to admire and learn from.
What are their hobbies?
He likes carving little figurines out of blocks of wood when he’s bored. He enjoys fishing and often does that after dark when everyone else is asleep. Braiding hair and rigging ropes are fun to him - especially the hair thing, he loves doing everyone’s hair. He’s not a talkative hairstylist, but he enjoys it. Very handy, and could probably fill the void of a carpenter if theirs Died randomly, but not for a long time since he has the more demanding task of being the Master Sailor. He LOVES hunting and studying sea monsters, that’s his neurodivergent special interest. If Gore had it his way, he’d be leading a reality TV show about hunting Nessie.
What’s their biggest fear?
He’s unsure. Gore’s not scared of much, his one weakness being The Common Social Interaction, but beyond that, he’s pretty fearless. When the rest of the crew is hesitant, Gore is diving forward without a second thought. He’ll gladly play as bait and head into a dangerous zone first if no one else wants to. He guesses his greatest fear would be… maybe giving a speech in a castle. Like that would ever happen. Or losing the White Tide forever.
Who’s the person they love most?
To be decided. Right now, Gore doesn’t really have a favorite. He guesses His Doggy and The Kitty fill that role for now.
What’s their favorite food?
Garlic bread… yummy…
How self-aware are they?
Terribly. He holds most of his thoughts inside because of this.
What does their ideal life look like?
What he has right now, probably. He’s never known anything else, and he likes it here. If he could change one thing, it’d be the removal of all of their enemies. He just wants to spend life out here on the sea in peace and not have to deal with the stress of it.
How do they deal with grief?
Doesn’t talk about it. If he does cry, no one’s ever heard him do it, and definitely never seen him.
If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
He’d give himself a higher social battery.
How forgiving are they?
It really depends on the transgression. Gore can hold a grudge and stew in resentment for decades, or he can forgive you with a simple nod and a “hm”, which is Gore-speak for “it’s cool”
How well can they keep secrets?
Very well. Man barely opens his mouth to start with. The only soul he’d tell is Masha, because what’s Masha gonna do? Meow? No one understands you, snitch.
How do they feel about religion?
Absolutely no opinions, he does not care. He has some superstitions, but not many, and it’s only personal ones that only he knows about because he made them up and doesn’t share them with the class. Gore thinks his parents had a devout religion, but he can’t remember what it was and doesn’t care to. He forgets that he can even die (no self-preservation instincts). There is some slight resentment, however… religion plays somewhat of a role in the rumor that he’s a Changeling.

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:41 PM by Salt Shaker
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 01:44 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
guys what the hell i sleep and rhis goes from page 43 to page 75. how am i to read all of that
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 02:30 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
guys what the hell i sleep and rhis goes from page 43 to page 75. how am i to read all of that

ok i Did Anyway so we're starting character building? should i put off doing lola's until i finish the DAMN MAGIC mechanics
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 05:55 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

los campesinos! said:

ok i Did Anyway so we're starting character building? should i put off doing lola's until i finish the DAMN MAGIC mechanics

finsih the magic
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 07:17 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

I feel your pain. *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 08:49 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

What do they hate most about themselves

Celestine hates how small he feels in this new form, how restricted he feels too. He feels like a caged bird, or a butterfly with clipped wings (on a somewhat literal level too). He also feels pathetic for his past impulsiveness, and still secretly suffers from some degree of imposter syndrome whenever he’s put in a position of leadership. He still needs some time to build that confidence back up.

The fateful night he was cursed, he still has nightmares about it sometimes.

What’s their favourite memory?

Celestine doesn’t have a specific favourite memory anymore. If you had asked him ten years ago then perhaps he would have. Nowadays the times he looks upon with the most fondness are all the moments he’s spent with the crew, which fills him with internal turmoil over his reasonings to obtain the artifact in the first place.

Intentional rudeness and insubordination for the most part. Also making fun of his situation and his new appearance is a quick way to get him to dislike you, he hates being teased.

Celestine is mainly attracted to people who are trustworthy, reliable, and have the cunning to take on tough situations. He's generally very protective of the people he loves, but he also wants to be able to know and have faith that they can handle themselves too. He also likes when people give him pretty gifts, it's basically the ultimate dragon sign of affection

He already has several times, it doesn’t make him feel any certain way. It’s a dog eat dog world after all.

How’s their self esteem?

Celestine is very unconsciously insecure. Back in his Clan showing any sign of insecurity or self-doubt meant that you were unfit to be in any sort of leadership position, so he’s sort of trained his mind to bottle all those feelings up instead of actually addressing and unpacking them. As a result when he crashes, he crashes hard, which just builds further onto that shame and insecurity when other people take notice.

The events leading up to his curse….maybe? Nowadays he’s conflicted.

He absolutely hates being lied to, especially about important things. Though he admits in general that not all lies are bad, he’s deceived people a fair share of times both as a pirate and before. He is a hypocrite in that regard.

How organized are they?

Incredibly organized. He keeps all his jewellery neatly separated into different categories.

Used to be all the eldest members of his Clan, now he doesn't regard them with as much fondness.

As a warm-hearted person, it just takes a long time for him to feel comfortable enough to get there. He’s more afraid of himself then others (off and on the boat) may be afraid of him.

What’s their biggest secret?

That he no longer knows if he wants to return home. He’s happy on the ship, sure he wishes he was back to normal, but what if this is better then normal and becoming a huge towering dragon again will ruin that?

Somewhere close to the sky, like a mountain.

Responsibility, and mutual respect. He pays back any respect given to him in full, which sometimes leads to him developing friendships.

What are their hobbies?

Amateur astronomy, cartography, and collecting lots of shiny things! He’s not a professional astronomer or cartographer, but knows more than most from his days flying high up in the sky. He likes spending his evenings warm and cozy while recording different island maps in ink on parchment. The ability to write is one thing he actually likes about his human form.

Disappointing those he loves, and having them take the fall and get hurt because of his mistakes.

Undetermined, will be figured out later

What’s their favourite food?

Basically any kind of meat, he’s not picky at all when it comes to meat he’ll literally eat anything.

How self-aware are they?

Not at all self-aware, he never addresses or lets himself feel his feelings

A life with a lot of excitement and adventure with the people he cares most for. He’d also much prefer it if he at the very least had wings so he wouldn’t feel so chained down anymore, he really misses the sky.

Repression mostly. He doesn’t want people to see him when he’s upset because of how shameful it is to him, even the people he’s close to don’t usually see him break down unless the circumstances are particularly dire. He sees anything bad that happens to other people as a failure on his part too, so that plays into it as well. In some ways he's still grieving his old life.

He would give himself his wings back. He aches for the sky as if it’s a phantom limb.

How forgiving are they?

Celestine can hold one mighty grudge if he already didn’t like you. He’s more prone to forgiving the people he likes, but if he doesn’t then oh boy he likes you even less now. He will be thinking about your transgression until the day he dies.

He can keep a secret pretty well, he values them a little bit below gold. If someone tells him a secret then (unless it’s immediately pressing) he’ll do his best to take it to the grave.

How do they feel about religion

Dragons likely have dragon religions, but Celestine has really lost all interest in them ever since he fell. After all, the only gods a pirate needs are the sea, the ship, and the storm.

Edited at July 17, 2024 11:21 AM by silhouetteissleepy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 11:27 AM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
sorry if this turns out Abysmally Long, made the text size smaller to avoid bombing the thread
also pls don't quote this whole thing i don't want it spamming

I luv gore so much what a guy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 17, 2024 11:55 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
What do they hate most about themselves?
Her cowardice. She would much rather run away from a fight in one piece than test her odds against someone bigger and stronger than her. She also thinks that if she were braver, she would have stayed to fight for her people and things might have turned out differently.

Watching one of her childhood friends die. He came back from the rebellion with a bad wound and just slowly wasted away until he finally passed. His death was what spurred Deirdre's interest in healing magic.

What’s their favorite memory?
Seeing the sea for the first time! She grew up right in the middle of her country and never got the opportunity to visit. It made her realize that she wanted to explore the world and all its wonders more than anything. She joined the crew of the White Tide shortly after.

Deirdre has a short temper, and so frequent teasing and insults will most definitely set her off and sour her perception of a person. However, she only gets truly offended if someone speaks poorly about her family. This doesn't happen often; she rarely talks about them.

Intelligence, creativity, curiousity, a good sense of humor. She would want to be with someone who keeps her on her toes mentally.

Probably not. Deirdre has only ever killed for the benefit of others at their command. It's sort of antithetical to her particular flavor of magic. She doesn't like it and likely would not do it for her own gain or satisfaction.

How’s their self esteem?
Seems high, but actually isn't great. Deirdre likes to come across as confident and knowledgable, even when she doesn't feel like either of those things. She has a pretty poor opinion of herself in reality, but she's convinced that this confident persona will eventually stick and make her feel better about herself.

If she could, she would do something to prevent the uprising from happening. That's unrealistic, though, so she would probably go back to her childhood, spend some time with her friends, and make sure they know how much she loves them.

She used to hate lying, but her lifestyle over the past several years has beaten that out of her. She doesn't really care now and has no qualms with lying to others if she thinks it'll serve her well.

How organized are they?
She thinks that she's extremely organized. She never has a problem finding any of her things and has a place for all of her belongings. Everyone else on the ship, though, thinks that her quarters resemble the aftermath of an explosion.

Her teachers at her mages' school. They taught her everything she knows, even if they didn't bother to instruct her on how to minimize harm to herself while spellcasting. They probably don't have the highest opinion of her anymore, though, considering that she's spent the last several years dodging their debt collectors.

Intense. Deirdre is very hungry for knowledge. She will often throw herself headfirst into not-so-safe situations in the name of learning (i.e. joining a pirate crew). She can also be quite straightforward in her relationships with others, which tends to throw some people off.

What’s their biggest secret?
That she ran off to avoid going to war and that she's been on the run from her school's debt collectors for years. No one on the ship would likely care if they knew either of these things, but she prefers to keep them to herself.

Her home, without the war and grief. The way she remembers it from her childhood.
Realistically, she'd like to live in a quiet little town one day. Maybe teach some magic to the kids running around on the streets.

She wants to make friends with anyone with any sort of magical ability, in all honesty. She was taught the basics of mages' spellwork but is still very curious about how the power of witches, wizards, and other spellcasters works.

What are their hobbies?
Potion making, refining her healing spells, reading and writing, and sewing.

Losing her freedom or not having access to her magic.

Her siblings. She has an older brother and sister back home and misses them dearly. She's avoided visiting them, though, out of fear that the debt collectors will follow her and take advantage of her family as a way to get to her. She also is terrified of going back and finding out that one or both of them perished in the uprising.

What’s their favorite food?
Roasted bird with vegetable soup.

How self-aware are they?
Not so much in the moment, but she's definitely the type of gal to stare at the ceiling at night and recount every embarrassing thing she's ever done.

A life where she's free to pursue whatever exploits or interests she wants to without having to worry about protecting herself or her family.

She ignores it until she inevitably breaks down, which she also does her best to ignore.

She would probably just make herself taller, honestly. She's already about 5'6 but she wants to be extra tall so she can look more intimidating.

How forgiving are they?
She likes to think that she can hold a grudge, but she can't. She forgives someone as soon as they do something nice for her or her loved ones. She definitely has a tendency to give too many chances to people who don't deserve them.

Extremely well. If you tell her to keep something to herself, she'll take it to the grave unless you tell her otherwise.

How do they feel about religion?
Fairly neutral. She prays to a minor deity of magic, but mostly in the hopes that her prayers will be answered in the form of increased power.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us