Arrax catches a snack then looses it to a crow

Poor guy...he just wanted a snack
 Amygdala
03:18:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
But damn...60 is a lot
 Arctic Moon
03:17:56 NY, Malo, Arctic
Defeat 60 grizzly bears in battle (mountains)

This shouldn't take long
 Amygdala
03:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...and just in time to train my new team
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic
 Arctic Moon
03:09:15 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Kháos
03:07:00 Kaos || Khaos
Thoughts?
-WP Click-
 Link Cat
03:05:19 Jelly Bean
No worries, Hallow!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   173 

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:37 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mm-hmm. I don't know whether the relationship could develop into anything positive, in that case, but interesting to know that it wouldn't end up bothering him.

And eheh, thanks, Kampa! I don't often make happy characters because I prefer to write bastards, but nice or bubbly characters who also happen to be bastards? Perfectly up my alley. And making a nice character who's also a little shit kind of just combines into "little brother", so I suppose that's how it turned out.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ah no worries, Ava has that effect on others

Mist Fall Wolves said:
I read em and now I want to do he same -.- but I'm animating stuff
Im sorry covidic but I feel like Kine and Ava would be at each other's throats in less then a hour- unless someone could separate them when needed or just someone was there to calm them.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, we all kind of went for that dark side of characters. Atleast from what I can tell.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reyes is a new form of character I made. Usually, they don't have a moral compass or are flirtatious or cocky. So I'm happy how Reyes turned out <:
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nice, I have one character like that and he rarely gets used.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 11:58 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
I usually just need my characters to be an ass in some way. Either they're passive aggressive, straight up rude as hell, cocky or are morally gray or corrupt in some way, no exceptions. There's a different spin on it for all the characters, but they have to have at least one square in asshole bingo or what's even the point.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 12:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
asshole bingo- XD

ThisIsAPackName said:
I usually just need my characters to be an ass in some way. Either they're passive aggressive, straight up rude as hell, cocky or are morally gray or corrupt in some way, no exceptions. There's a different spin on it for all the characters, but they have to have at least one square in asshole bingo or what's even the point.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 12:18 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
I feel like you went to a lot of effort to write this ✨

Kämpa said:

Kine

Reyes would find his cold, assertive side to be threatening, and she'd be sure to keep away from him in most situations. Upon a more in-depth look, they could get along. She would find him to be a bit of a drag, but she would also find him to be easy to tolerate.

Ryker

Definitely leader material. Being a soldier, Reyes would definitely apply more trust in him than the others. On one hand, she wouldn't appreciate his bluntness, but on the other; the truth is needed in hard times and she respects that. Overall, Ryker is someone who could definitely earn Reyes's respect, and would likely be the first to earn her trust.

Alyssia

They're like two peas in a pod, honestly. It'd probably be a bit before Reyes was to warm up to her, just because they're both pretty reserved. She would definitely take notice of her collectedness, even admire her for it. Alyssia would seem like someone who is deserving of respect, so I couldn't see Reyes clashing with her.

Ava

nope. nope. nope.

(as much as I love a character like Ava-)

Reyes would 100% clash with Ava. She's not too collected, so its only a matter of time before Ava gets on her nerves. Reyes has a problem with people who are manipulative and just overall disrespectful, so they would definitely be at each other's throats.

Roxanne

Intimidating.

Right off the bat, Roxanne gives off vibes that she will kick your ass the moment you cross her. Reyes would definitely be intimidated, which would make it harder for her to approach them. While she would admire most of her morals, Reyes wouldn't stand her ability to leave someone for dead even if they pissed her off.

Aurora

she must be protected at all costs.

Reyes would find Aurora to be adorable. Plain as that. She's never had a younger sister, so she would treat Aurora as if she was her own. Aurora would definitely be the innocent kind of amusing whenever she stated random facts; which would get Reyes attention and care. Being that she is younger, Reyes would automatically feel obliged to put her above the care of the older ones in the group. If Aurora was having trouble sticking up for herself or in a life or death situation, Reyes would 100% step in. It wouldn't take much for Aurora to gain Reyes's trust. (Given, Reyes is kind of naive when it comes to that)

Charlie

This one is a bit complicated. On one hand, Charlie is definitely friend material. He carries the same humor as Reyes, along with most of her attributes. He would be classified as one of the fun ones in Reyes's eyes. On the other hand, he would be seen as over-the-top when it comes to his goals. She definitely would catch on to the fact that Charlie would be ruthless to get what he wants. In her eyes, his moral compass seems to be that of every billionaire ever. Which gives off an air of entitlement; something Reyes can't stand, especially when you put other people in bad situations by doing so.

Sadie

little shit.

Reyes would have a lot more tolerance for her brashness given that she is younger and is yet to mature. It would be hard for Sadie to get on Reyes's bad side just because Reyes would have a high tolerance for her. On the other hand, if she kept prying, Reyes would make her own petty remarks. They wouldn't be anything too nasty, mainly just sarcasm that could be taken as a joke. If she were to continue to annoy her without restraint, it could go either way. Reyes would snap under the pressure of everything that she's handling, not to mention the fact that this angsty teen was annoying her, and go off on the little shit. The other way would be just constantly releasing a little bit of aggression in the form of words here and there. Yes, she would stoop to her level if need be.

Cassian

Upon first glance, if he were to act like a cocky brat, yes, Reyes would automatically start lowering the respect she held for him; as an adult. Although, the fact that he has a side for humor, especially dark humor, would let Reyes warm up to him a bit more. He would be like the class clown in her mind, someone who's hiding something behind their facade of sarcasm. Or that's what she believes in her experience. Naturally, he would come off as distrustful until Reyes would get to know him more, which could take a while.

Khufu

adorable.

Perhaps its just the age that gives off little brother vibes; or the fact that he's so eager to learn new things. Reyes would treat him as a little brother and automatically warm up to him. She wouldn't be touchy until she knew he was comfortable with it, in which she would want to get physical, such as ruffling his hair or doing slight things to annoy him or embarrass him. The fact that she might have lost her little brother in the apocalypse (though she is unsure) would be something that she'd obviously reflect onto Khufu. Reyes was quite the wrestler when it came to her brothers, but she wouldn't dare to be so comfortable with Khufu.

Jabari

father figure.

Reyes doesn't have daddy issues, but hell, if she did she would cling to this guy. He is practically the embodiment of her father, just on the younger side. She's used to raising herself to meet expectations, so she wouldn't take his high standards to heart. Words of affirmation are always something Reyes fishes for when searching for encouragement, so he'd automatically be in her good books. Reyes would find herself striving to impress him or keep him around, a hard-working, logical person is always someone who is welcomed to be Reyes's company.

this gradually got longer as my brain started to wake up- lmao

if you have some ideas for affiliations with Reyes, go ahead and pm ;) or just say in the discussion

Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 12:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i did ;v;

Hell Bound said:
I feel like you went to a lot of effort to write this ✨
Z End Of Us // DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 12:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
And you did it mighty fast