07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.
 The Earth-Shakers
07:21:24 
Chat is REALLY dead
 Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 3, 2022 10:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It's completely fine. I have tests this week so I'll see if I can get anything up or not
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 06:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
No problem! I have tests a few weeks from now too, so I get it!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 7, 2022 09:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, testing is done for this week now- I'll be trying to get a post out relatively soon. By Monday, hopefully.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 8, 2022 07:58 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright! Sounds good!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 11, 2022 06:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So, something I realized- Since in Complete Chaos they're going to escape and find the 'safe haven', we're going to need people in the safe haven. And people that aren't actually in it, since it ends up being a not so good place too. I already have a character that would fit for someone that's not actually in it. But yeah.
-
Also, I'll hopefully get at least one reply out today. If not, then definitely tomorrow.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 11, 2022 08:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Do you want a Whispers Cost reply first or a Complete Chaos reply first?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 12, 2022 10:01 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I was actually gonna bring up and ask if maybe we could somehow intertwine part of AMOC with Complete Chaos (kind of-), like, Leroy and Nabih can be running the 'safe haven' camp (because that totally seems like something they would do, Leroy could be head of like fighting or something and Nabih can keep everything from falling apart). And, of course, if we did that we'd have to shift the original plot or something, or, since it's years later, we can just say something happened and the group split apart or whatever, I'm sure we can figure something out, if it's what we do. If not, that's totally fine too, I'm sure I have some characters that could work in the camp or something!
-
Either is fine! I don't really have a preference.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 12, 2022 11:02 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I mean, given the fact that the 'safe haven' turns out to be lowkey evil and all, do we really want Nabih and Leroy running it?
-
Alright, I'll probably try and finish both and whichever I finish first will be posted.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 12, 2022 02:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
True, true, lmao. Well, were we thinking everyone there turns out evil or just the main few? I do have some characters who can fit the antagonist role, so we could figure out which characters we both want to use and have them run the place? I don't mind playing several more characters. Maybe Nabih and Leroy could be a part of the 'in the safe haven, but not really' group? Imma be honest, I kind of just want a way for Cherry and Leroy to meet again and then potentially get torn apart later XD. If it doesn't work that's fine too.
-
Sounds good!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionApril 12, 2022 03:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so- I did have a pretty thought out idea for all this actually. It's not set in stone but yeah.
-
Basically, idea was that the way the 'safe haven' operates is by the leader having a form of mind control. The people that are in it but not in it, have powers that make mind control harder or impossible. So like Adbrei, he has a psychic shield so he'd be fine. Everyone that is in it would be under the mind control in order for everyone to behave and do what the leader wants. The extent of the mind control is minimal though, so the city/safe haven would have an off vibe to anyone not under the control. Does that make sense? It's basically just like a city, but everyone has varying levels of free will.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us