Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
01:19:55 Pera
Now itÂ’s time to draw a pumpkin dragon and finish of an air variant dragon and then start a commission and then finish off the cuts of an auction piece and then research and start drawing rider armour. I love doing this to myself 😂
 Existence
01:19:18 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I.. How many chimeras is Kaiza going to dump me?
 The Night Walker
01:17:52 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Yeah lol
 The Night Walker
01:17:22 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:16:37 free palestine
Sorry im back i need that pvphh😭
 Drunken seas
01:16:32 Pera
Wait just searched it up, and yeah the horns make it look a little like that, save for the fact mine has front legs 😂
 Drunken seas
01:15:16 Pera
Aedra
What? WhatÂ’s that?
 The Night Walker
01:14:36 Anemoia/Aedra
Pera
Reminds me of the bone knapper from httyd
 Drunken seas
01:13:14 Pera
Sneaky peak of a Halloween dragon..
-Click-
 Zeraphia
12:59:57 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Cold is the worst.

Cold is just 0/10.

But those are my thoughts too.

Anywho, I am exhausted. I'll catch you around tomorrow!
 The Night Walker
12:59:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I just realized "overtly" is an actual word º~°
 Nevermore.
12:55:17 Never/Nev
Vah

I just want to go there because I hate the cold.

I agree, half hour outside of town is the best place. You are close enough for the store but with less of the tourist.
 Zeraphia
12:52:18 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though. I'd just live there to live there. XD

It seems like so much fun. Just to get some land outside of town--a good half hour or so. Not too far away but not too close--
 Nevermore.
12:43:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I've heard such good things about Tallahassee *^*
I don't think I'll have time to stay too far from them. They are incredibly land locked and I'll be going two and half hours just to take my SO to see the beach.

I so badly want to become a snowbird and migrate down there every winter.
 Transcendence
12:43:01 free palestine
Fast pvp up
 Zeraphia
12:39:56 Vah the Ancient One
Never

I loved being out in Panama City and Tallahassee. Absolutely gorgeous
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -3
Polar Bear : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    58    59    60    61    62   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 10:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Aw, that sucks for Ash. It's a good thing August isn't going to be with Ash for much longer given the test and all.
-
I'm trying to decide whether or not my Random Fact Six should be about Illon or not lmao
-
Random Fact Five;
Apache's parents had him as teenagers before the test, they were also strong power people and had been executed when he was one years old. Which is why he lives with his uncle Gany, who's rather great. Gany is short for Mahogany.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 10:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Aw, well, at least Gany is good.
-
Yeah, I struggle to decide who each fact should be about as well XD
-
Random fact five:
Karma feels a close connection to nature because they spent most of their time with Kostas in the woods. They feel especially calm around small bodies of water like streams and small lakes.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 10:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Nice, nice. Also sad.
-
Do you think I should do Illon as the sixth one?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 10:55 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I would love to see it, but I really love all of them!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 11:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then. Here it is.
-
Random Fact Six;
Illon and Benvolio had a huge falling out the night Ben left, where they both said terrible things to one another due to the fact that he was leaving. Illon hadn't wanted him to leave and their self-destructive nature had kicked in while Ben was simply trying to explain why he was leaving. In fact, it'd been so bad that Benvolio had ended up crying as he left and Illon had been crying during it. It was the first time Illon had seen Ben cry and the last time they'd seen each other.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 12:59 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I'm beginning to try and write a reply but there's a few characters in Complete Chaos that I'm not sure what to do with since some of them are more quiet and 'I want to fade into the background' type characters.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 02:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's really sad. Poor Illon
-
Yeah, I understand that. I kinda there Atlas and Ash together last second to get a longer post out-
I can edit Loreto's post if you'd like, that way he actually does interact very awkwardly with Adbrei. I'm not really sure about the others though.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 02:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That'd probably be helpful- I can work with Jass, Ami, Apache, and Dendritic already. It was mostly just Adbrei, Gen'ya, and Animus that I'm having trouble with. I'm sure I can figure something out though- It's really just Animus if you edit Loreto lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 03:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I will do that in just a second then!
-
Meanwhile,
Random Fact Six:
It's rare that Esta can't heal a patient, but there have been a few times. For occasions like this, Star actually keeps a small bottle of extremely strong poison with her at all times. When taken, the poison can kill anyone within a matter of seconds. No one knows this, and it's one of the only secrets that Esta has always kept quiet. She hates using it, but she does what she has to to make sure her patients never suffer for longer than they have to. (The last time she used this was a few years ago with a patient who had multiple broken bones and was heavily burnt. If she would have kept him alive, he would not have been able to speak, walk, or see ever again, and he would have had to spend the majority of his life in the hospital. In Esta's eyes, it was kinder to just kill him quickly.)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 03:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
There we go! Edited! It's not much, but hopefully, that helps. :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    58    59    60    61    62   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us