Chatbox
 Feiella
04:24:51 Fei the writer
Amy
still clothes shopping.
 Amygdala
04:24:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...maybee you could try online shopping?
 distant-lands
04:23:47 katy | beetle
amy,
i was thinking about it! thanks, i'm gonna do that ^^
 Amygdala
04:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Looks good...maybee you couls add leg wraps to match the tail?
 Feiella
04:22:43 Fei the writer
Amy
I despise clothes shopping and have been avoiding buying the shirts because my hatred of clothes shopping
 Amygdala
04:22:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Aww that's so nice...my dream job is to work with horses one day
 distant-lands
04:22:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on the accessories?

this is my original base for reference.
-Click-
 Feiella
04:21:40 Fei the writer
Work is tomorrow so I get to see the horses and ponies ^^
 Amygdala
04:21:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Is that a bad thing? You have a spate one in case something happens
 Feiella
04:19:55 Fei the writer
I brought four damn red shirts for work
 TeaBear
04:18:12 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Amy
lol yeah, thats the way
 Amygdala
04:17:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tea
It's funny i explored so much lately i crafter more than 10 in the past week...now watch me struggle to craft this one just because i have a quest now🥲
 Feiella
04:17:26 Fei the writer
Amy
I had worse so all good
 TeaBear
04:16:47 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Amy
Closer than me lol, I'd give you mine but its shard 3
 Amygdala
04:16:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I am sorry lol...i made so much spelling mistakes already
 Amygdala
04:16:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tea
I just need shard 1 and i'm good to go...i just need to craft it so i will stalk barter to get one lol
 Feiella
04:16:01 Fei the writer
Amy
Nice wolf ^^ also interesting name from you lol
 TeaBear
04:15:14 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Amy
Yeah I just gave up on that one lol, I have 1 of 3
 Amygdala
04:15:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei*
Fuck i need to reread my messages before i send them
 Amygdala
04:14:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Gei
Also look...i decorated another wolf XD
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -2
Boar : -2
Death Adder : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    588    589    590    591    592   ..   600 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 04:24 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Nooooooooo :'(((
I'm gonna plant a bomb in his house, evil man
-
Hmmm
Hard decisions-
Ummm, let's go with Sophisticated Species first
I look forward to all of it though! :D
-
Alsoooo
Gay in the South by Susto (Letif angst/lore)
Evelyn Evelyn by Evelyn Evelyn (Twins angst, this will make more sense when 48 Hours is done though)
Seventeen Going Under by Sam Fender (Also twins angst, but with less specific lore, lol)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 04:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo- Fun, alright!
I'm also working on some people that used to be part of the antagonist team but died.
Like, uh, one of Silas' dads.
-
Hmmmm
Hard choices
Gay in the South! That title sounds fun and relatable haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 06:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The species are taking longer than I thought-
Want the younger versions of the antagonists??
Like, from before they joined the antagonist team.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 07:57 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, fun!
-
Good choice, lmao
And, yeahhh, it does XD
-
Sure! :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 08:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then, here they are!
Credits for everyone but Silas goes [email protected]
Credit for Silas goes to [email protected]
In order for who joined first to last
-
Nous Oionistice.
-
Anansi Loudyn.
-
Silas Algernon.
-
Agnimitra Tin.
-
Nihar Tin.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 08:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
All of them look amazing! I love their designs so much!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 08:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like them all- There's so much lore. Hope you're prepared for it lol
Hey-
Want Silas' dads?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 4, 2024 09:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Finally, the species are done!!
-

Sophisticated Species

Ailus

Plural; Ailon.

Home Plane; Vebreil.

Appearance Notes; The Ailon have many bird-like features, with some even having huge majestic wings upon their backs. Though every Ailus has at least one pair of wings on their head as well, regardless of whether or not they have any on their back. These wings, whether on their heads or their backs, can be of any color and any type, with some better for different things. Hair and skin can be any color as well, though both tend to be similar to at least one color in their wings. Eyes as well follow that trend, and an Ailus could have anywhere from one to three eyes. Their hands often have talons, though it does vary from Ailus to Ailus. The average height of an Ailus does tend to depend on their biological gender, though the species as a whole has had heights up to 11 feet and down to 6 feet recorded overall. They also tend to be thin, to an almost uncanny extent, their usually long hair and puffy feathers being just about the only thing that hides this from other species. They also age incredibly slowly, with the most time spent in young adulthood and elderly, and they live longer than most other species out there.

Reproduction/Gender; The Ailon reproduce sexually, but more importantly is that there are three base biological (not counting intersex) genders. As such, there must be at least one of each present in order to reproduce. While two of them are similar to the stereotypical masculine and feminine biological functions, they are not exact like on other planes and in other species. In fact, the typical masculine and feminine pronouns were not used for any of them. Instead, they had Xe/Xem, which was the one most similar to the typical masculine. Zae/Zaem, which was the one most similar to the typical feminine. Ae/Aer was the third that did not hold any obvious similarities to either the typical masculine or feminine.

Abilities; What the Ailon lack in physical strength, they make up for in their abilities. Many of them have abilities connected to the life-death cycle or time. Or, in some rarer cases, both. These abilities can range from simply being able to commune with the dead to things such as raising the dead.

Major Ailon Antagonists; Nous Oionistice.

Thrix

Plural; Thrixen.

Home Plane; Okrahi.

Appearance Notes; The Thrixen are highly diverse in appearance, with skin and hair both capable of being practically any color, shape, size… Just about everything, really. And while the number of eyes even varies, with some having only two and others having up to eight, the color is always some shade of yellow or orange. Their ears are just about the only thing that doesn’t change, always downturned and long. The horns of a Thrix also vary, with their shapes capable of being anything, though the color is always a shade of yellow or orange. Their height is also rather diverse, with some only getting to 5 feet and others reaching up to 8 feet. They age at the same speed as humans, though they seem to live for much longer.

Reproduction/Gender; The Thrixen are a species that reproduce asexually, though it isn’t unheard of for their kind to marry. As such though, the Thrixen are a genderless species and while some were known to create individualized terms, the most of them tended to be referred to with neutral pronouns.

Abilities; Thrixen are skilled illusionists, capable of creating entire landscapes and people with their illusions. They’re also pretty much immune to mind control, telepathy, and any other mind based abilities. Some also have an individualized ability as well, but it’s only really seen in their royalty.

Major Thrixen Antagonists; Anansi Loudyn.

Loxodonx

Plural; Loxodonxi.

Home Plane; Qedrilin.

Appearance Notes; The Loxodonxi are… Very odd. A mix of aquatic and almost fairy-like features make them up. Some have gills, some don’t. Most have axolotl looking ears, but some don’t. Most have wings, but some don’t. Some have claws, some don’t. Some have really weird looking extremities, whether hands or feet or both, thin and spindly and sharp as needles, while some (most) others don’t. Some have one eye, some have upwards of ten all spaced around. Some have had extra arms in the past too, in fact. It has even been recorded once or twice in their history of Loxodonxi with horns. There are no set colors for just about anything either (whether that means hair, skin, freckles, eyes, wings, horns, gills, or anything else), though the more vibrant every color is, the healthier they are. Wing shape, if they have them, also varies. As does eye placement, even. Something that does stay the same throughout the species is that no matter their size, they’re very light on their feet, barely making any sound or leaving any footprints when they walk, run, or jump. Along with that, the color of their sclera is always yellow. Even their blood can range from yellow to blue to purple in color. Their height tends to be anywhere from shorter than 3 feet to as tall as 5 and a half feet. They age extremely slowly as well, and live longer than any other recorded species. They’re also surprisingly resilient for such frail looking little guys.

Reproduction/Gender; The Loxodonxi are an admittedly odd species, especially when it comes to reproduction. The Loxodonxi can reproduce sexually and asexually, and oftentimes it ends up being a mixture of both methods used. Despite this, there is only one gender throughout Qedrilin, one that is masculine in nature.

Abilities; It’s actually very rare to meet a Loxodonx that has any sort of ability. If anything, maybe the species’ connection to nature? But, truly, it isn’t common for even that to seem like an ability. They just have really good green thumbs. Or maybe their voices, their natural musical talent, though it could just be how they speak that makes that seem like anything special. Or maybe it’s their sense of direction, as Loxodonxi never seem to get lost. Or, perhaps most likely, their intellect, as no other recorded species had ever progressed as quickly as they did, though that could be because of how they age and how long they live. Admittedly though, very rarely you’ll see alchemy, potions, or some individualized ability. But, honestly, it's so incredibly rare that you might as well consider any tales of that just being someone lying to you.

Major Loxodonxi Antagonists; Silas Algernon.

Permota

Plural; Permotas.

Home Plane; Claerna.

Appearance Notes; The Permotas appearance changes drastically based on their biological gender though there are some similarities. Both have horns, both have flowers growing from one eye socket, both have large ears, and both have even more specifics that are based off of their element. Those born men tend to have darker skin than those born women do, though those born women do tend to have much more durable, scaly skin than those born men. Both also tend to have wings, though those born men have smaller wings— If allowed to keep them, though it’s common for their wings to be cut off. Those born men also tend to have much smaller fangs and canines than those born women. Even the horns of those born women seem stronger, sturdier, larger than those born men. Colors mostly tend to be decided by element. Wing color, eye color, hair color, horn color— Even the color of one’s claws, in the case of those born women. All of it comes from one’s element. Even wing and horn shapes do as well. Those born women tend to be anywhere from 7 feet to 9 feet and those born men tend to be anywhere from 5 feet to 7 feet. They age about as quickly as humans, and tend to live only a little longer too.

Reproduction/Gender; The Permotas are by far the most similar to humans when it comes to reproduction, reproducing sexually with two base biological (not counting intersex) genders. Though in Permotas, the feminine counterpart tends to be more dominant and take the stereotypically masculine role in most everything.

Abilities; As mentioned in appearance, every Permota has control over an element. At least one, though two isn’t completely unheard of. Whether it be fire, earth, water, or air. Each Permota has control of at least one. Admittedly though, they tend to specialize in only one or two things within their element or elements, and that will influence their appearance even more as well.

Major Permotas Antagonists; Agnimitra Tin & Nihar Tin.

Edited at September 4, 2024 10:00 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 5, 2024 06:46 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, wait, also-
Can I just say, about the T8P 2.0 Briar villain AU-
I think the funniest part of it would be that Garvin would be like
100% okay with it
Bri shows up to kill all of them and when they get to Garvin, my guy just chilling. Like. No care in the world. Is like- "Ya gon' kill me? Great, cool, aim 'ere." Draws a little target on his forehead, tapping the middle of it. My guy absolutely chilling. Still using nicknames, acting like they're friends too. Bri drops the gun? Equal chances that Garvin picks it up and shoots himself, or Garvin picks it up and hands it back over to Bri all like, "Ya drop'd this, bud."
He just. Has no care. My guy does not want to be alive. He's wearing his trench coat again already so. What else is there? Right? He dies, great, good, finally.
Especially if Revan had already broken up with him by then. Because that going to be confusing his mind a little bit, just because it's going back and forth on thinking it was Fintan. Which. Isn't good. Because Fintan breaking up with him (not loving him anymore) would kind of trigger River Pactolus. Which would end in suicide if Garvin wasn't able to get back to Fintan. So. Yeah. Chances are you'd actually have Garvin begging Bri to kill him if Revan had already broken up with him.
So, like, all in all, Bri gets absolutely no fight from Garvin in that AU. If anything, my guy is acting casual with them and helping Bri kill him.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 5, 2024 08:24 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, Silas' dads, yesss :)
-
I love the information, all amazing!
-
Lmaooo
Yeah, that probably wouldn't end well, honestly-
Mostly because Bri doesn't actually want to kill anyone except Akira. And maybe Ingall. Mostly Akira though.
It actually may trigger a switch with Garvin basically acting suicidal because of how much trauma most of the system has with suicide, and, because of the trauma that Bri was "formed" from, they're actually kind of a starting fusion between Briar and Rye, which, uh... Yeah, suicide is one of the most promenant triggers. Garvin would probably end up meeting Sall, who's a trauma holder/emotional protector (also kind of caretaker? Sall's role in the system isn't fully defined, really, she just kinda takes care of everyone and only really fronts in very particular situations. They're very popular within the system though, lol) and revenge would kinda become a secondary goal. Like, they're goal at that point is to keep the system from experiencing more suicide trauma (more particularly external suicide trauma because the body/alters fronting attempting suicide is a whole other thing that Sall doesn't deal with most of the time-)
Like, the best chance Garvin would have at getting killed is if he got in the way of Bri getting to Akira. Otherwise, Bri's wanting/needing to kill him is non-exsistant, lol
Sall's about to straight up attempt to convince Garvin to not want to commit suicide anymore, not even because she cares about Garvin (They don't care much about anyone outside the system and, again, don't front much or pay attention to the outside, so literally the only person they would care about on the outside would be Aries which is solely because Bri, Rye, Briar, and maybe even Teige have some serious attachment to him), she literally just doesn't want anyone in the system to experience seeing suicide again, including themself, so-
lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    588    589    590    591    592   ..   600 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us