Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:51:35 Fei the writer
AppleTrees
Please spell out your words. "bc" is not allowed
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:50:50 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Accs,
No, she's A mod goddess.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    586    587    588    589    590   ..   605 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 09:55 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Also, here are some important characters for T8P (2.0) that have been briefly mentioned but you haven't seen yet :)
-
All credit goes to lof@[email protected]
-

Name: Ubel Bloodlust

Species: Plies

Sexuality: Bisexual

Facts/Notes: Meet Ubel! He's a bitch. We don't like him at all. He's caused a lot of problems in the past, he'll cause a shit ton more in the future. I mean, we really hate him. He's terrible. He's also the current leader of the Plies, so that's fun.

-

Name: Mot Stronghold

Species: Plies

Sexuality: Homosexual

Facts/Notes: Yeah, we hate him too. They suck. Mostly because they work with Ubel. He's also Ubel's unofficial partner. They've caused just as much harm.

-

Name: Pihu Virtue (P-ih-h-uu)

Species: Plies/Titan hybrid

Sexuality: Pansexual

Facts/Notes: And Pihu! Unlike the other two, Pihu is great! The interesting thing about her is that she's a hybrid, which, acording to Plies law, isn't allowed. She grew up, for the most part, on Tatius, which is where her father is from, but she lived on Kobalol for several years as well. However, her mother ended up being exicuted for having Pihu, which is the main reason her father took her to Tatius (technically he kidnapped her, but it was honestly better that way because it saved her some trauma, lol). Also, hey, you recognize her last name? Yep! Same as Stellan! After moving to Tatius, her and her father got pretty close pretty fast, but when he died of sickness after a few years, Stellan took her under his wing (as he does), and she took his last name. Anyway, Pihu's awesome, she'll end up helping Akira a lot eventually :)

-

Another fact: Generally, Plies last names are chosen later in life based off their skills or most evident qualities. Before they are given this last name, though, they take the first part of either their mother or fathers last name (usually whichever is higher in social rank), for example, Lux took the first part of their mothers name "wind," and then the second half of their name is simply "ward," which just implies that they're still a child or not fully developed in skill.

Lux left before they could earn a true last name.

Edited at September 3, 2024 09:57 AM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 10:50 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
All of that is super fun, very exicted, amazing lore
-
Uhhh
Take this!
-

Song: No Longer You from EPIC The Musical.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Nous and Anansi. Domino/Savior mentioned.

Context: So, uh. I know you used this for T8P 2.o and all, but this works surprisingly well for some hints at background lore on uh… The antagonists of AFCS. Some of them, at least.

*~*~*~*

*So, uh. Have some hints. This is basically right before Anansi joins the team.*

Nous, to Anansi, ‘we’ refers to himself and Domino, enjoy some hints solely given through word choice; “We are the saviors with the answers you seek. Time, we’ve unlocked it. We see past and future running free. There is a world where we help you get home… But that is not a world I know.”

Anansi; “What?”

Nous, to Anansi, again, every hint is through word choice; “I see a song of past romance, I see the sacrifice of kin, I see portrayals of betrayals and an army’s final stand. I see you on the brink of death. I see you draw your final breath. I see someone who gets to make it home alive, but it’s no longer you.”

Anansi, to Nous, again the word choice is full of hints; “This can’t be– I’ve suffered and sailed through your toughest of hells, and now you tell me my effort’s for nothing?”

Nous, to Anansi, the word choices haha; “I see your palace covered in red, faces of men who had long believed they’re dead. I see your spouse with someone who is haunting, someone with a trail of bodies…”

Anansi, desperate; “Who?!”

Nous, to Anansi, stepping away, them word choices; “I see a song of past romance, I see the sacrifice of kin, I see portrayals of betrayals and an army’s final stand. I see you on the brink of death. I see you draw your final breath. I see someone who gets to make it home alive, but it’s no longer you.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 11:31 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, I love the song and lore hints! Amazing :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 11:42 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Have some choices for some more lore hints!
-

Black Mamba by Marah in the Mainsail

Slow Down by Poor Man’s Poison

Take A Seat, Misery by Shayfer James

Oak & Ash & Thorn by Longest Johns

-

God Games will also eventually work but I haven't yet decided the exacts soooo

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 12:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, hmmm
Let's do Slow Down :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 01:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo fun choice, alright then!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 01:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Can't wait! Also, here's One Wrong Turn! Enjoy the angst, lol

-

Song: One Wrong Turn by Alec Benjamin

(With some adjustments to the lyrics to better fit characters and avoid as much repeating in some spot)

Characters: Nico, Briar, and Bernard. Revan, Garvin, Akira, Ingall, Aries, and the Misfits mentioned.

Context: Just some fun angst about how everything that goes wrong could be avoided, but wasn't, and some of the results of this. Also totally Briar and Nico speaking from a future perspective, lol

Also, this is somewhat of an alternate ending... maybe? It really just depends on how things end up playing out for the polycule, this is possible with Nico not forgiving Akira and all.

---

Briar, shortly after rejoining the protectors, referencing what Nico ended up telling them about their relationship and how the others basically turned their backs except for Garvin, who fell back on drugs: "I knew someone, let's call him Nico. She had a love that up and left last Thursday night they saw his texts and they were mortified."

Briar, eyes flashing with repressed anger as they reference Akira and what they said in regards to Nico and how they apologized: "It wasn't right, though they confessed that just one time they turned their back."

Briar, with a mix of grief and pride in Nico rejecting Akira's apology: "She didn't buy it or accept when they apologized. Now they're all alone!"

Briar, more serious and hurt now, thinking back on everything that happened since the protectors first got together: "Something funny that I've learned is just how quickly fate can turn. How one simple mistake can take you out."

Briar, more obviously grieving past events, frustrated in how everything fell apart so quickly: "Something funny that I've found is just how quickly worlds burn down. Make one wrong turn and you can't turn around."

Briar, clinching their jaw and turning to go find Aries as they start dissociating: "One wrong turn can burn things to the ground."

Nico, referring to what they heard (mostly through Sellan and Vee, honestly) about everything that happened to Briar and why they were really kicked out: "I knew someone, let's call them Bri. They made a friend to try and protect, but then was found before they got the chance."

Nico, referencing Ingall seeing Briar talking to Lux and running to report it to Akira, 'survived' is referring to Briar's mental state spiralling: "He took a right, if he'd turned left they'd have stayed, not been thrown away. They'd have survived, but now instead the end is tragic."

Nico, almost emotionless as they go through everything that's happened, both to her and to the others: "Something funny that I've learned is just how quickly fate can turn, how one simple mistake can take you out. Something funny that I've found is just how quickly worlds burn down. Make one wrong turn, and you can't turn around."

Nico, his true mental state becoming more clear as they kind of break down, realizing how easily everything could have been avoided: "One wrong turn can burn things to the ground!"

Bernard, speaking from an outsiders point of view and putting together the last of the pieces to complete the tragic story: "But the thing you didn't see comin' is that Bri was Nico's best friend, and the Plies they were speaking to was working to stop it all. It's all one big misunderstanding, like dominoes crash-landing. Once the first one falls, they all come tumbling down. And now they feel all alone..."

Briar, now clinging to Aries, trying to stay grounded and fully displaying how negatively everything effected them: "Something funny that I've learned is just how quickly fate can turn. How one simple mistake can take you out..."

Nico, staring blankly at the floor, only faintly aware of Bernard sitting beside her, also clearly displaying the negative effects of everything: "Something funny that I've found is just how quickly worlds burn down
Make one wrong turn, and you can't turn around."

Briar and Nico, both clearly struggling even as the others try to make things easier and better for them: "One wrong turn can burn things to the ground..."

Edited at September 3, 2024 01:38 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 03:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That song lyric thing is absolutely great- Love it
Have Slow Down now
-

Song: Slow Down by Poor Man’s Poison.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Silas. Irfam, Sol, Pewter, Simon, Mergen, and Domino/Savior are all mentioned. Nous, Agnimitra, Nihar, and Anansi are all varying levels of mentioned too.

Context: Fun fact about Silas, out of the antagonists, he’s definitely not the brightest. In fact, the antagonists all kind of agree he’s the least smart of them. So why does he work with Irfam? Because despite not being very smart, he’s the only one of the antagonists with any experience in engineering. How does he manage it? He just troubleshoots. Blindly. With no clue if what he’s trying is going to work or not. He’s willing to fail way more than anyone else is. Despite not being all that intelligent though, he’s quite a bit street smarts, and quite good at people. In fact, it’s part of why he ends up giving just the most amount of hints. So, yeah, this is just a lot of Silas. Because while he isn’t likely to switch sides, he is likely to help people switch sides. Whether on accident or on purpose.

*~*~*~*

*We start off with Silas having a conversation with Sol and Irfam, and technically Pewter, before they leave. Basically… Giving warnings, hints, advice, and his blessing? Yeah. Basically. Funny little thing, out of all the antagonists, Silas and Nous know Domino/Savior best.*

Silas, to Irfam; “Everybody’s watching now and you don’t know where your next move is taking you or where you need to go.”
Silas, to Sol; “You see, you lost your way back there a ways and can’t seem to find a reason for remembering how you lost track of time.”

Silas, to Sol & Irfam; “You’ve got to slow it down, you’re running on empty now. You’ve got to slow it down, just stop and look around– You got devils in the distance watching you sleep and they’re running around with the friends you keep.”
*Now we switch it up to Silas having a conversation with Simon a little after the Cliffhangers Arc. Full of warnings, advice, hints, and a little bit of Silas’ impressions/feelings about Simon.*

Silas, to Simon; “You see, it gets a bit heavy– And then it gets a bit more when you start losing memories of what it was before. You started lying to yourself a long time ago so no one else finds out that your reasons were excuses. Oh, but now you’re all fresh out.”

Silas, to Simon; “You’ve got to slow it down, you’re running on empty now. You’ve got to slow it down, just stop and look around– You got devils in the distance watching you sleep and they’re running around with the friends you keep.”
*We actually switch it up to when Mergen first joined the antagonists now actually. Just some more hints and warnings. Yep.*

Silas, to Mergen; “I got one thing to say. See, I been there too and now it ain’t about me, no. But it ain’t all about you. So when you get to where you’re going, remember this– You made your bed and now you’re laying at the bottom of the list. You never slowed it down.”

*So, now we switch up a bit to why God Games work. And it’s because someone, most likely Sol, though could be anyone that switched from the antagonist side to the good guy gang, gets uh… Captured by the antagonists very much later on in the story. Don’t worry about it too much.*

Silas, to Sol; “You’ve got to slow it down, you’re running on empty now. You’ve got to slow it down, just stop and look around– You got devils in the distance watching you sleep, you made your bed and now you’re laying at the bottom of the deep.”

*So, now we just get a little bit of hints at Silas’ backstory and why I say he might or might not switch sides. I will say, out of the antagonists– Only Agnimitra, Anansi, and Domino/Savior have no chance at switching sides.*
Silas, backstory hint; “He never slowed it down.”

Silas, maybe switching sides; “..I’ve got to slow it down…”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 05:08 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh no
I've had yet another idea now
For a short story
AFCS probably, just because I know more about... Everything. Going on there.
Uh.
Yeah.
The (probably) first time the polycule meet Cameron.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 3, 2024 05:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, the song was awesome! So many hints, I'm excited for it all :)
-
Ooo, fun! :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    586    587    588    589    590   ..   605 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us