Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:48:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I mean i technically have classÂ… but IÂ’ve gotten a free pass this week from teachers due to some situation I was in lol. I do work all this weekend though so IÂ’ll have time to play then
 purdy
10:48:43 
y'all i'm never getting anywhere with this... forest
Level : 2 ( i've been doing this for months )
 Amygdala
10:47:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Completely understandable...i would do the same if i could
 icemoons
10:46:55 slushy,ice,moon,
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 0/10

Fuck... here we go... Time to explore nonstop for a while... yay...
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    568    569    570    571    572   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 15, 2024 11:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that's fair
I use the same base for all of my characters appearances, just switch out the information depending on who it is. The outline makes it so much easier haha
-
Also, pick one-
Drugs by UPSAHL.
This December by Ricky Montgomery.
-
Kody is going much quicker than Jusepe had, solely because he is one angry dude
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 15, 2024 11:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, that's smart XD
-
Hmmm
This December
-
Pfft, honestly that's so fair-
I'm working on Letif's personality list right now and then I think it's just appearances I have to worry about, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 12:05 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yep- Here's the outline if you want to use it lol
Using Jusepe as an example here
First Paragraph;
Height (Jusepe stands rather tall at 6’2”)
Skin tone + undertone (His skin tone is a tanned, sunkissed beige with warm undertones)
How many freckles/moles/birthmarks (practically no freckles whatsoever)
Second Paragraph;
Face shape (Jusepe has a diamond face shape, with a smooth jawline that’s speckled with peach fuzz the same color as his hair.)
Nose (As for his nose, he has a more rounded version of the aquiline nose, slightly crooked as if it’d been broken a few too many times.)
Lips + Common Expressions (His lips are thin, though his upper lip is fuller than his bottom lip, with some sort of smile usually seen on his face.)
Third Paragraph;
Eyebrows (His eyebrows are incredibly thin, though it’s mostly because he tends to pick out the hair there.)
Eyes (His eyes, with slowly darkening circles hanging from them, are a protruding almond shape and are an indigo color that leans a bit more towards purple than blue.)
Hair (His face is framed by slightly wavy, ashy brown hair that would probably have more of a wave to it if it weren’t slowly starting to thin. Or if he’d stop pulling strands out as much as he does. Either way, it stops right under his ears in the back, and the front is kept out of his face to the best of his abilities.)
Fourth Paragraph;
Body structure (His body structure is pretty rectangular, though his legs are longer than his torso, and it’s obvious enough that he was not built for fighting.)
Weight + BMI (He sits at around 150 lbs with his BMI at a healthy 19.26, though he is definitely on the thinner end of it.)
Tattoos ((optional)) (As for tattoos, he has a few, though none of them are particularly small. Going down his left arm is an alligator tattoo, colorful and, quite honestly, kind of trippy. Adding to the trippy nature, the alligator is surrounded by colorful mushrooms. On his right wrist, is a colorful key with the bow being in the shape of an indigo colored eye and multicolored leaves hanging from the shoulder of it. The bit on it looks almost like a hand. He also has a tattoo of an upside down, open mouth smile on his chest at his ribcage with the tongue sticking out and following his sternum.)
Fifth Paragraph;
Scars. Could also be part of the fourth paragraph depending on how many there are. A lot? Fifth paragraph. Not that many? Fourth paragraph. Also could depend on how long the fourth paragraph is, like if someone has a lot of tattoos then the fifth paragraph would probably be best still for scars. (As for scars, Jusepe only has a few other than some random ones from accidents during childhood. He has one that goes through his left eyebrow, one that goes from the right corner of his scalp/forehead to right in between his eyebrows, and one that goes down his left side, from the bottom of his ribcage to his hip.)
-
Ooo, fun, fun, sounds good!
-
Sounds good! Very excited haha

Edited at August 16, 2024 12:10 AM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 12:11 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome, thanks! :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 12:16 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
No problem, I know it makes appearances way easier for me lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 12:51 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I finished Letif's personality list, so Imma take a quick break to do this, lmao
-
Yay, T8P (2.0) loreeee :D
-

Song: No Longer You by Jorge Rivera-Herrans and Mason Olshavsky

(With some changes to the lyrics to better fit character in some spots)

Characters: Akira and Kronos (Time Elder). The rest of the protectors mentioned.

Context: So, uh, you know how I mentioned Akira having a pre-determined bias against Briar? Yeah, this song helps explain that. It also showcases just how far Kronos will got to manipulate and control Akira. Here, he's basically threatening Akira with what will supposedly happen if they trust the manipulation holder. Fun lore and angst stuff :)

-

Kronos, looking at Akira seriously, speaking to them shortly before the newly established protectors head into space for the first time: "I am the prophet with the answers you seek. Time, I've unlocked it, I see past and future running free!"

Kronos, doubling down on the manipulation he's already started, beginning with a new tactic since Akira's been slowly warming up to Briar: "There is a world where you all get home, but that's not a world I know!"

Akira, caught off guard: "What?"

Kronos, hiding a smile and nodding, waving his hand to invoke little pieces of different visions in Akira's mind (none fully accurate, of course), beginning with the polyship: "I see a song of past romance!"

Kronos, shifting to an out of context vision of Akira fighting, bloddied already, quickly followed by a vision of Briar smirking and talking to Lux: "I see the sacrifice of man, I see portrayals of betrayal..."

Kronos, changing tones to sound upset and showing an image of Aries turning his back, looking upset but determined: "And a brother's final stand."

The image switches to Ingall, who's panicked and attempting to fight off an unknown creature, seemingly alone: "I see him on the brink of death!"

Now, the image switches to Garvin, who's obviously struggling: "I see him draw his final breath!"

Kronos, adruptly stopping the images and taking a moment to look at Akira sadly: "I see a man who gets to make it home alive, but it's no longer you."

Akira, fully panicking at this point: "This can't be! We've suffered and sailed through the toughest of hells, now you tell us our effort's for nothing?!"

Kronos, turning hide his smile again before flashing another image of a broken down ship: "I see your palace covered in red!"

The image changes to the faces of Everett, Kumi, and Leon, all looking upset: "Faces of those who had long believed you're dead!"

Kronos, now unable to hide his smile as he flashes an image of Nico bound up and sobbing with his mouth sewn shut: "I see your love with someone who is haunting, someone with a trail of bodies!"

Akira, blinded by panic and anger: "Who?!"

Kronos, grinning, continuing to show Nico in severe pain and distress: "I see a song of past romance, I see the sacrifice of man!"

Kronos, showing a scene where Ingall runs in and says something, followed again by the image of Briar with Lux and then by a Plies (who does look rather similar to Lux) breaking into Nico's room and taking them: "I see portrayals of betrayal..."

Kronos, showing an image of Bernard attempting to help Nico: "And a brother's final stand."

Kronos, focusing on Nico's face again: "I see her on the brink of death! I see them draw his final breath!"

Kronos, sighing and dropping the visions for a moment: "I see someone who gets to make it home alive..."

Kronos, finally pulling up the last image of Briar, seemingly smiling in victory, obviously claiming that Briar's the only one who makes it out, through horrible means: "But it's no longer you..."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 01:03 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh I love that song lyric thing so much. So, so much.
That's greatness.
-
Pick one of these too now-
Melt into the Ceiling by Adam Jensen.
Pretty Please by Adam Jensen.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 01:10 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it! :D
-
Ooo, okayyy
I think I'll go with Melt into the Ceiling
:)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 01:12 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Loved it, very good
-
Oooo, fun, fun
-
Kody's almost done now haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 01:29 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, and now that Kody is done, I'll be taking a break to do This December and/or Melt into the Ceiling because Garvin is going to take a good little while lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    568    569    570    571    572   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us