Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    565    566    567    568    569   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 05:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The poor baby :')
-
Ooo, yes, that's very helpful, thanks, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 05:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad I could help then lol
-
Trying to decide which of mine I want to (mostly) finish first...
Which one do you think?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 05:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I'm curious because I've been watching X-Men recently. If we went by the X-Men power levels, where would everyone fall?
Lucia's an Epsilon.
Jusepe's a Beta.
Giles, Kody, and Aries would be Alpha. Though Aries technically has the potential of reaching Omega.
And Garvin, my good friend, would probably be classified as an Omega.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 06:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Any of them are great, honestly, I don't have much of a preference, lmao
-
I'm gonna be so real, I've never watched X-Men-
Me and my friend just started watching Deadpool together for the first time since the new movie came out (finished the first Deadpool already, planning on Deadpool 2 soon), and we figured we should probably watch X-Men after that since they're mentioned and all that XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 06:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I'll probably go in order then lol
-
Ahhh, alright lmao
I'm a big fan of Marvel in general. The comics, old TV shows, movies- All of it. So... Oops. Here's the classifications!
Epsilon - Not very powerful whatsoever. Like. Lowest level here.
Beta - Step up from Epsilon. Can be useful or helpful but not particularly strong.
Alpha - Step up from Beta. Strong, useful, dangerous.. Anything that can actually pose a threat in any situation.
Omega - Step up from Alpha. If you know Magneto (control of electromagnetism, basically, able to fly with it, able to create shields with it, stop certain bullets, control anything magnetic), he's an Omega level. So is Storm, if you know her (she can control the weather, able to fly with it, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, all of it, out of nowhere, she can get a hurricane into the middle of Africa if she wanted to, probably). Basically. Good luck beating them in a fight. Very fine control over their powers usually, and their powers are strong. Like. Incredibly so.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 09:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's very fair, lmao
I love the MCU stuff I have watched (Tom Holland's Spider Man movies and the Guardians of the Galaxy series are probably my favorites, though Deadpool is honestly growing on me too), I'm just not as well versed in it all, mostly 'cause my parents were kinda strict for a long time about what I could and couldn't watch XD
Let's see though-
I don't have any idea what the twins would be yet, since I don't know their powers.
Briar would probably be at least Alpha level though, possibly Omega
Akira would probably be Omega, honestly
and Letif would likely be Epsilon or Beta up until he gets his metal manipulation power, which may bump him up to Alpha, not too sure though
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 09:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair, I grew up with Marvel. Only time my family ever went to a movie theater, basically. Not to even mention all of the animated shows.
My parents were strict in the 'No watching Spongebob' way lmao, things they thought would make us dumb or something ha
--
That's all fair-
Lucia literally can only talk to animals. She can't even make them listen to her. All she can do is understand them and have them understand her. So. Epsilon.
-
Jusepe knows when physical items are real/fake, and can make people believe that a physical item is real or fake. And he knows secrets. But like. That's all. Very situational for it to be dangerous or useful.
-
Kody can turn into a Bovine, which is pretty strong on its own. And then Feverish Input is actually kinda great, very strong. Just not quite to Omega level. He'd definitely be a high ranking Alpha though.
-
Aries has Blood Manipulation. And, honestly, if he actually used it and learned good control over it, he could easily be an Omega level. But, as it is, he doesn't tend to use it all that often.
-
Giles is a Satyr, so that's already at least Beta, probably. And then Distance is actually rather fucking strong, so... Yeah. Alpha.
-
Garvin, oh boy, Garvin. Even as it is in GGR, he's Omega level already. And in AFCS, he only gets stronger. You have to remember, in AFCS he manages to beat Simon in a fight. And then also winds up beating Irfam in a fight. And we figured out that he's like, the only one actually capable of doing any actual damage to Adiar.
He has very fine control over his Typhokinesis, and pretty good control over his Catecholamine Rush ability too. Really, it's his darn health (mental and physical, honestly) holding him back.
Once he gets To Ashes, good luck in a fight against him. He'll be able to turn into smoke and turn other people into smoke for a limited amount of time. And certain other things too. It is one that has to be triggered though.
And his Typhokinesis isn't even at its strongest yet either. There's so much. So much.
Not to even mention Catecholamine Rush, like. The reason why Irfam's Unexpected Success doesn't work against Garvin is because of Catecholamine Rush. My guy can crank up his adrenaline and whatnot so high that it doesn't matter if he can't predict a move, his reaction speed is going to... You know. React. Moment by moment.
Also-
One thing that makes him strong is the fact that his powers can work in tandem with one another and other people's powers too. You'll see that in the Garvin & Mergen VS Spoilers fight, where Garvin basically is able to use his Typhokinesis to make Mergen's ability long range.
So. Yeah.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 10:05 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, we watched a lot of Marvel, but it was still kinda filtered both by what my parents wanted to watch and things that weren't too gruesome, lmao. Me and my siblings were all old enough to watch Infinity War and Endgame and all that when those came out though, and I've mostly followed that timeline :)
It's kinda funny though because Spongebob and a lot of other cartoons I've heard about people not being allowed to watch were fair game, so I don't really know- XD
-
Ooo, love all that! It all makes sense, very interesting :D
-
I'm finding it hard to focus on character sheets at the moment, so have this song for the time being, lmao
Yay for Letif lore! :D
-

Song; Bruno is Orange by Hop Along, Queen Ansleis, and Frances Quinlan

(With some adjustments to the lyrics to avoid so much repeating and better fit the characters in some spots)

Characters; Letif. Snow, H, Lilith, Letif's mother, and the Sanctuary mentioned.

Context; Just some more on Letif's past and trauma :)

TWs; Transphobia (internal and external), homophobia (internal and external), physical abuse, religious trauma, and probably some other stuff, honestly-

---

*We start off with Letif and the little group of him, Lily, H, and Snow (Ciaran). At first, everything seems pretty normal and wholesome, with Lily joking about Letif liking Snow. Things quickly desolve, however, when H decides to leave and Lily outs Letif to his mother*

Letif, blushing as Lilith teases him and claims to have talked to Snow for him: "Lily, what did you tell that man?"

Letif, fully proving Lily's point by gloating about how amazing Snow is, oblivious to the fact that he hears it all, also still very deep into the idea of the church being the 'correct thing to follow': "He's a clever man, did you know? I bet he works for the church!"

Letif, drawing back a bit as Lily's behavior starts shifting after he comes out as trans to her: "And I know you know I know I can't control thoughts of things I needed. I believe everybody needs some encouragement! I think it's real unfair that you should treat me like this now!"

Letif, panicking shortly after H leaves and Lilith tells his mother that he's both trans and dating Ciaran, trying desperatly to convice his mother that him and Snow haven't done anything and he's not doing anything wrong: "All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear!"

Letif, panic growing as his mother holds up a pair of Snow's shoes along with a lock of Letif's hair, both of which Lily planted: "Where did you find his shoes? A lock of my hair? All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear!"

Letif, on the verge of a mental breakdown as he confronts Lilith: "I think it's real unfair that you should put him there! Where did you find his shoes? A lock of my hair?"

*Time skip to shortly after Letif joined the Sanctuary and is reminiscing a few days before Snow's death. Him and Letif hiding out together to escape the growing cruelty and abuse from the people in Letif's town, especially his mother and Lily.*

Letif, eyes unfocused as he confides in Kareem about Snow and how he was kind of questioning the relationship, beliving it was putting Letif in danger: "Some dull morning we were wearing sheets and he whispered, "I think that they know better than me.""

Letif, starting to break down as he talks about happy memories with Snow: "See this hand that pushed him into the creek? I'm sorry, was just fun, and he was laughing. We were running towards the street and I wrote my name into the fresh painted yellow line and he wrote his name right there next to mine. We had to dodge a truck, he almost hit a buck, I think we had some luck and for two bucks we bought some bread and fed the gray geese and the ducks..."

*Jumping back a bit in time to

Letif, fully having a break down now, going into a panicked the night Snow died, Letif's having a full on panic attack as he processes the fact that Lilith has fully spread his relationship and gender around the whole town, knowing damn well how everyone around there reacts to someone breaking the 'word of the Bible': "Everyone will come, everyone will yell, I'd have thank her just the same if she didn't tell. My mother says that I will surely go to hell!"

Letif, grabbing Snow's arm, begging him to run away and not tell anyone, even him, where he was going to protect himself: "Please be a good man, please say you won't tell. Everyone will come, everyone will yell! My mother says that I will surely go to hell, did you know that that pastor is an armed man?!"

Letif, continuing to panic as Snow simply kisses him and turns to wait for anyone who may come to 'deal' with them, refusing to leave Letif alone. Letif begins unintentionally making things worse by kind of admitting to the fact that the pastor, who's the main worry, has abused him before, while trying to convince Snow to leave: "Bearing 'flowers' into hands, he's very able to hold me down... said he loved me more than anyone!"

Balaam (the pastor), approaching Letif and Snow angrily, referring to Letif by his deadname, of course: "Prisha, what happened to your good sense?!"

Letif, panicked, trying to protect Snow in anyway he can, definitely lying and breaking down: "That man's good! You know he works for the church!"

*Time skip to when Letif's with the Sanctuary again, talking to Joyce and Volen about his past*

Letif, dissociating, and speaking about his past in the form of questions: "Did you hear about that, mother? Broke her daughter's legs in two and said, "It's too dangerous out there to walk, so I had to save you." I think it's real unfair that she would do that to 'her.'"

Letif, switching to tell his story as if he was still there, getting angry and slightly panicked: "All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear! Where did you find his shoes? A lock of my hair? All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear! I think it's real unfair that they would put Snow there!"

Letif, really panicking now, not aware of Volen and Joyce trying to calm and ground him again: "Everyone came, everyone yelled! They'd thank me just the same if I didn't tell, but my mother says that I will surely go to hell! Please be good friends, please say you won't tell or everyone will come and everyone will yell! I'd thank you just the same if you didn't tell!"

*Another jump to much later. Letif's sitting by Snow's grave, smiling sadly and brushing his fingers over the stone, trying to think of things to say that Snow would have enjoyed*

Letif, recalling facts that Snow would have enjoyed, watching his grave sadly: "Snow, did you know that the Greeks in the morning would eat oranges? They were firm believers in fruit-curing fevers, and I agree! See, they believe that an orange warms the stomach..."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 10:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, that's totally fair.
I think it goes down to values. My parents didn't care too much about gruesome, we watched The Blacklist on Netflix together when it first started to come out.
-
Oooo, love that song lyric thing! Absolute greatness
-
Jusepe is honestly so fun to do a character sheet for because there's so much... Like... Hints and little things and ugh, love doing character sheets for characters that were originally made to be NPCs lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 14, 2024 10:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Decided to do picrews of Jusepe, Kody, and Lucia. Just because they're fun.
-
Jusepe.
-
Kody. Pretend the hair is green lmao
-
Lucia.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    565    566    567    568    569   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us