04:21:11 Chro (he/him)
Who the heck is doing all this alliance winning stop I don't want mush
 Amygdala
04:19:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I decided not to do scavenger quests anymore lol...i prefear battling XD
 kycantina
04:18:48 ky
Amy, the BE quest is so good I'd do it all the time if I could :)) I'm STILL looking for a mouse, jungle is breaking my spirit
 Amygdala
04:18:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bjake
A.azing as always...i love how you did the hair
 Amygdala
04:17:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The quest has been refused XD

Now i have 100 squirrels to catch, 25 arctic hares and i need to level up my wolves 25 times...the last one is working great with BE training my new team
 BJake
04:17:45 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey just finished a gift for someone
 kycantina
04:16:20 ky
Amy, like given up given up or just not focusing on it now?

Hallow, aw thanks <3
 Amygdala
04:14:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I have given up...i spent 2000 moves yesterday and not a single mobkey😅

I am hunting rabbits in tindra now
 Hallow's Eve
04:13:53 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Chat's got this I believe in them!
 kycantina
04:13:22 ky
Amy, did you give up? I'm so invested I need to know when you find the freakin monkey
 SixBears
04:12:54 evebot
Sometimes paypal has system issues. You just have to keep trying and eventually it will go through.
 kycantina
04:12:45 ky
Hallow, chat is tired but she has two hours left in her shift and is trying to rally
 Amygdala
04:12:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet...check out my IB monstrosity lmao
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:11:48 Hallow, Eve
How is chat today
 kycantina
04:11:21 ky
Alternating between explore and art is a good reminder why both are terrible <3
 Narran Park
04:05:54 Sting
Has anyone else had issues with paypal yesterday and today?
 Destinations End
04:02:50 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Yellow
Thank you
 Dawnforest
03:59:59 Dawn
-WP Click-
 teddy
03:54:06 its yellow
Desti
No worries! <3 But sending my best to you
 Destinations End
03:53:17 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Yellow
Ah, okay. That's fair.

It's mostly health related stuff. I would rather not bring it into chat.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Crocodile : +3
Jackal : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    542    543    544    545    546   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 15, 2024 03:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I was thinking about this and-
If the polyship had kids, Garvin would totally be the one sent to schools whenever they're called for behavior problems or breaking rules or anything of the sort. Because this tall guy with tons of piercings and scars would stare down the principal and smile and be friendly. And it'd be so confusing. And just- Someone else like Ingall goes too every time, of course, just to make sure Garvin doesn't accidentally cause extra trouble but literally whoever goes too cannot help but laugh every time as Garvin somehow confuses everyone there by being an absolute friend to everyone.
Also though. If Garvin finds out theat there's a dress code and that dress code is against shoulders? Garvin's always showing up with his shoulders showing. He don't care. He's walking in there wearing a bright pink sleeveless blouse and then continue on with his usual ways of being nice to everyone.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Have some incorrect quotes. Admittedly, mostly of my characters haha. Mostly Garvin, actually.

--

Garvin: You think I really give a fuck? I can’t even read.

-

Garvin: I’ve come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck.

-

Garvin: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I’ve been feeling are actually severe psychological distress.

-

Garvin: You can de-escalate any situation by simply saying, 'Are we about to kiss?'

Garvin: Doesn't work for getting out of speeding tickets, by the way.

-

Garvin: Well, well, well... if it isn’t my old friend— The dawning realization that I fucked up bad.

-

Garvin: Whaddya call a fish with no eye?

Revan, not looking up: Myxine Circifrons.

Garvin:

Garvin: fsh.

-

Aries: English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Garvin: You need to stop.

-

Revan: Is something burning?

Garvin: Just my love for you.

Revan: Garvin, the toaster is on fire.

-

Revan: Please, I'm begging you, go to a doctor.

Garvin: I'm sorry is this OUR stab wound? Stay out of it.

-

Garvin: Here's some advice.

Devery: I didn't ask for any.

Garvin: Too bad. I'm stuck here with my thoughts and you're the only one who talks to me.

-

Garvin: I love you guys, you're the best thing that's happened to me.

Akira: We're the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Garvin: Yes!

Ingall: I'm starting to feel a little sorry for you.

-

Yari: What did you do with Kenneth's body?

Fintan: What didn’t I do with the body?

Yari:

Fintan: Okay, that sounded more sexual than I intended. I disposed of the corpse respectfully.

-

*Garvin and Yari sitting in jail together*

Yari: So who should we call?

Garvin: I’d call Fintan, but I feel safer in jail.

-

Garvin: We need to get through this locked door. Revan, give me your credit card.

Revan: Here.

Garvin, pocketing it: Thanks. Akira, kick down the door.

-

Revan: You lying, cheating, piece of shit!

Garvin: Oh yeah? You’re the idiot who thinks you can get away with everything you do. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Revan: I’m leaving you, and I’M TAKING NICO WITH ME!

Aries, picking up the monopoly board: I think we’re gonna stop playing now.

--

And now some incorrect quotes that I found on Pinterest.

-

Garvin: Stretching my back isn’t enough. I need to take out my spine and wring it out like a towel.

-

Garvin: Bro, I am straight up not living la vida loca right now.

-

Revan: I hate when people ask me to open up. Like, bro, I just met you four years ago, give it time.

-

Akira: Whoever normalized $65 hoodies and $80 sweatpants needs to be jumped.

-

Garvin: Would y’all still fuck with me if I was a chicken strip?

-

Garvin: Wonder if I’ve ever seen a pigeon with the same birthday as me…

-

Ingall: I’m anti-rock climbing. Get down from there.

-

Garvin: Y’all be scared to double text, not me. Ding, ding, ‘tis I again.

-

Garvin: I’m just fucking with you, your honor.

-

Garvin/Akira: Financially, I’m at a place where I understand why people rob banks.

-

Garvin: What the fuck is loitering??? You’re telling me, I can’t just stand here for a second???

-

Garvin: All I’m saying is— Don’t give me a severe thunderstorm warning and then not deliver.

-

Garvin: Weighted blankets are not enough. Hit me with a shovel.

-

Garvin: Just fucking lost a clash royale game cause of a stupid ass Amber Alert, I hope that motherfucker stays missing.

-

Garvin: I love when I’m in the middle of speaking and suddenly I’m like, wait, I literally don’t agree with what I’m saying.

-

Revan: Of course I have a lot of pent-up rage. You fool, I’ve been the same height since I was twelve.

-

Garvin: God, it’s 10 PM. What’s next? 11 PM?

Garvin, an hour later: Well, guess what just fucking happened.

-

Garvin: You’d be amazed at how many times I’ve fucked around without finding a single thing out.

-

Honestly, this next one works for literally so many of them. So here’s the list of people it works for and then I’ll give the quote.

Garvin

Aries

Briar

Sol

And probably more but I’m tired so… Here’s the quote.

Any of those five: Please do not ask me what my plans for the future are. I am quite literally still not convinced that I am even a real person.

-

Garvin: The fact that I exist irritates me at least once a day.

-

Garvin/Briar: Are you ever telling a story and halfway through you’re like, jeez, will I ever shut up?

-

Garvin, about the 1960s Star Trek: I said it was my favorite show, I didn’t say it was good.

-

Garvin: I hate it when people ask me to ‘explain my thought process’ like, hell if I know. ‘What’s going on in that head of yours?’ Nothing I want to be a part of.

-

Garvin: Do you ever just violently dislike having body parts? Too restricting. I would like to shapeshift.

-

Garvin: Looks like we can’t isolate, ignore, ibuprofen our way out of this one, boys.

Clio: ‘Ignite’ it is then.

-

Garvin: *Gets really sad and has an emotional breakdown*

Garvin, ten minutes later: LMAO, that was so fucking lame.

-

Garvin: Why are people against being on the floor? It’s good.

-

Garvin: Your childhood wasn’t lit if you didn’t almost drown at least once.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:53 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, I'm alive. Holy shit, I didn't realize I've been gone for literally a whole month, I'm so sorry for just disappearing on you, I didn't even really realize I had-
My depression has been an absolute bitch as of late, haha
I am feeling a little better now, so I should be on semi-consistantly and I'll try to warn you if I start feeling too badly again, lol
-
I 100% agree with you about Garvin being the one who deals with behavior calls and stuff while Ingall or Revan moderate, that'd actually be hilarious XD
-
And I adore the incorrect quote! They're all amazing!
-
I do have, like, 4 songs that I have halfway done and will give you soon, and I'll also try to start working on my AFCS soon :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:21 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, no worries, I totally get that. Take your time. Life always comes first, especially when you're just trying to survive it.
Seriously though- Don't feel too bad about taking a month off if you're mental health tells you that you need to. Take, like, five months off if you need to even. I'll still be here when you come back.
I've been keeping myself busy with writing July short stories, mostly. I am like... Days behind though. Think I'm hitting a slight burnout, maybe. Maybe not. No clue. My sleep schedule is so down the drain. All of July shall be done though. I at least have to get to July 16th.
-
Literally Garvin would be chilling, everyone's so confused, the students that see him absolutely adore him. Revan and Ingall being the, admittedly seemingly unnecessary, moderators is greatness too.
You also just know that Garvin's way of solving any, like, fights that get a bit too violent between any kids, theirs or not, is he moderates as they take turns punching each other. It works rather well. The arguments and fights don't fester even more, neither kid ends up technically losing and feeling terrible or becoming a target, and everything ends up blowing over because there's never any steam left that can grow and get worse.
-
Glad you like the incorrect quotes!
-
Oooo
Very exciting
Take your time though
No need to rush
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, I appreciate that! And, of course, the same always goes for you :)
Also, you should definitely try to get some sleep, I don't mind getting stories late at all, they'll still be just as amazing, lmao
-
I love that so much!
And Ingall just watching with his anxiety constantly rising as Garvin let's the kids keep punching each other, even though it is moderated well, lmaooo
-
Okay, here's the first (and, as of now, the most heavily angsty) song! Enjoy the little hint of how absolutely terrible Akira's first (official) relationship was :)
-

Song: Vampire Empire by Big Thief

(With some adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and better fit the characters)

-

Characters: Akira, Howard, and Ava.

-

Context: A little peak into Akira's past relationship and just how toxic it was on all ends. Akira and Howard were particularly bad toward each other, Ava tended to be a victim of Howard, and Akira was very protective of Ava.

Also, I wanted to note that, while Howard's initial power was basically useless against Akira, he was very good at manipulating Akira and their vulnerable state, often ending in Akira too drunk or high to function and do anything to fight Howard. (He also later developed another power that works decently against Aki, which you'll see some of when they meet later in the RP)

Also, also, Akira was not innocent in this relationship. While Howard was undoubtedly worse and Akira never actually intended to hurt anyone, their substance abuse and mental health (which was it's absolute worst at the time) caused a lot of problems, especially with Ava.

Also, Ava and Howard were together for about a month before Kira joined.

-

Okay, now TWs, because this song definitely has some: Toxic relationships, substance abuse and forced usage of substances, mentions of sexual abuse, mentions of physical abuse, mentions of self-harm, and maybe some other stuff.

Enjoy the angst! :)

-

*We start very quickly after Akira joined Ava and Howard, their mental health is absolutely shit after being in the streets for nearly two months and still trying to process Amie’s death, Kumi’s rejection, and the guilt that comes with it. When I say Akira was at an all time low, I mean it. They were seriously a broken mess, to the point where they couldn't even pretend to joke around or anything as they do in the current timeline*

Akira, shortly after the start of the relationship, sitting on the couch and fully disassociating with a cigarette in hand: “Watching TV tired…”

Ava, after another fight with Howard, laying in bed and crying quietly, bleeding from a cut on her cheek: “Bleeding on the bed…”

Howard, fully unbothered by what's happening with the others, shifting through their kitchen in frustration, annoyed at the lack of good food thanks to very little money, along with the fact it's steadily getting closer to winter and the groups small space is very poorly insulated: “The milk has just expired, all the leaves are dead!”

*Now we jump about a week ahead in one of the first big fights Akira was actually involved with*

Howard, angry and hostile, refusing to accept that things won't always go his way: “I'm won't be quiet!”

Akira, glancing at Ava worriedly and shifting to stand in front of her protectively: “You've been quiet…”

Ava, watching everything with anxiety, eyes carefully following Howard's hands, referencing the fact that Howard was utilizing the fact that she's trans as a weapon to say no one else could possibly love her as she is: “Just receiving what he said...”

*Slight jump to after the whole argument. Akira sits in the living room, reading to distract themself while Ava watches worriedly and Howard paces back and forth from the kitchen to the living room, still obviously seething*

Akira, only half-processing what they're actually reading, head spinning with the remains of the fight, referencing Howard's words: “Reeling feeding feeling filled by everything you fed…”

Ava, part grateful for Akira's protection, part worried as she sees them start to spiral into another panicked episode, which will undoubtedly be followed by a depressive episode: “I see you as you see yourself through all the books you read, overwhelmed with guilt.”

Howard, almost pleased by the fact that Akira's spiraling again: “Realizing you're the disease.”

*Now we shift to a broader image of the relationship through an interaction that was very common, though it was carried out differently almost every time.*

Ava, watching Akira and Howard absolutely destroy each other with both words and physical fighting: “You give me chills!”

Howard, fully asking for a real fight that would definitely end in serious injury: “I've had it with the drills!”

*Another interaction that was rather common, que the extreme self-deprecation and hatred, lol*

Akira, leaning over the sink, bleeding from cuts along their arms, sitting in a pool of self-loathing and guilt: “I am nothing.”

Howard, seeing Akira's state and taking full advantage of it and offering them a drink laced with drugs, and reinforcing their mindset to make sure they're fully broken down: “You are nothing, we are nothing with the pills!”

*Shifting to Ava for a second as she falls into a pattern of learned helplessness and dependence, especially toward Howard since she kind of sees Akira as helpless and out of control at this point.*

Ava, fully accepting Howard's abuse and believing it's what she need: “I am empty 'til he fills, alive until she kills.”

Ava, halfway acknowledging that Howard is taking all her energy but also stating that she can't get out of it at this point: “In his vampire empire I am falling…”

Ava, shifting her attention to Akira with a mixture of pity and disdain, kind of blaming them for the fact that they are fully capable of defeating Howard and defending her, but they're so caught up in their own shit that, half of the time, they're just a bystander: “I see you there rejecting all your earthly power. Protecting and dissecting 'til you've emptied every hour.”

*Okay, more into the abuse and how Howard views it. Major TW for mentioned SA in this part, be careful.*

Howard, examining Ava explaining his fantasy to her in gruesome detail as she stands in a vulnerable position before him: “We’ll jump into the pond and then come under the shower…”

Howard, after watching Akira down a drink he laced, pulling them toward the bedroom, highly amused as Akira drunkenly protests the actions: “We lay upon my pillow and you open like a flower!”

Howard, watching Akira and Ava sleep beside him, fully thinking out his ideal fantasy: “I want to see you naked, I want to hear you scream, I want to kiss your skin and your everything…”

*Now to everyone reminiscing on what they wanted from the relationship, only for it to devolve into something horrific and painful*

Ava, regretful: “I wanted to be your woman…”

Howard, mostly just annoyed at everyone pulling away: “I wanted to be your man.”

Akira, distant and regretful: “I wanted to be the one that you could understand…”

Ava, frustrated and upset as Howard and Akira fight again: “You give me chills.”

Akira, fully in rage mode after Howard brought up Kumi, ready to fucking murder him: “I've had it with the drills!”

Howard, mocking Akira: “I am nothing, you are nothing, we are nothing with the pills!”

*Did someone ask for even more self-destruction? No? Well, too bad, lol*

Akira, coming to the realization that they're basically completely numb and depressed until Howard pokes at them and makes them angry… which must mean being around Howard is a good thing, right? Since they can actually feel around him?: “I am empty 'til he fills, alive until he kills…”

Akira, falling deeper into the cycle of abuse as they seek feeling emotion, good or bad, almost enthusiastic to fall into another argument, even at the cost of hurting Ava emotionally and placing her in a dangerous situation around Howard: “In his vampire empire I am falling, yeah!”

*Breakup time! Well, kind of… these three broke up, like, several times before going back to each other (you know, after Akira ended up on the streets again, Ava found herself being mocked and abused for being trans without any protection or way to defend herself… she was seriously struggling on her own, and Howard… ya know… owned a fucking apartment-)*

Ava, finally fed up with the constant fighting and abuse, deciding to walk out first, referring to Howard: “I walked into your dagger for the last time in a row.”

Akira, finding themself in a new wave of depression after Ava leaves and realizing that even the bug arguments with Howard don't do much anymore, they're too broken: “It's like trying to start a fire with matches in the snow…”

Howard, partly mocking, partly guilt tripping Akira to try to make them stay: “Well, you can't seem to hold me here, you can't seem to let me go.”

Ava, after about a week on her own, realizing that, despite everything, Howard might be the safest: “So I can't find surrender…”

Akira, making it about three weeks alone on the streets in the middle of winter before going back sick and broken down yet again: “Can't keep control…”

*Oh boy, manipulation, how fun! Surprise, surprise, after Ava and Akira return, Howard becomes even more cocky and full of himself, realizing the power he has over the other two. On the bright side, Akira and Ava get closer in this period… not that it lasts, but, ya know-*

Akira, about Howard, obviously drained: “You turn me inside out and then you want me outside in…”

Ava, on the verge of a breakdown herself: “You spin me all around and then you ask me not to spin!”

Akira: “You say you want to be alone!”

Ava: “Then you want children!”

Akira and Ava, referring to Howard cheating shortly after they both returned, calling it ‘payback’: “You wanna be with me, you wanna be with him?!”

Ava, finally breaking down: “You give me chills!”

Akira lashing out at Howard even worse than usual after seeing Ava falling apart: “I've had it with the drills!’

Howard, trying to regain his control with manipulation: “I am nothing, you are nothing, we are nothing with the pills!”

Ava, giving up on trying to stop Howard anytime he tries anything: “I am empty 'til he fills.”

Akira, witnessing this and struggling to deal with it, believing they failed yet another person they loved… which leads to yet another full breakdown: “Alive until I killed…”

Ava and Akira: “In his vampire empire I am falling, falling, falling…”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, no worries, I didn't write like- At all the last few days, mostly just slept. So far July 9th is the last one I finished, though I'll probably honestly manage to finish July 10th today. It isn't giving me as many problems now haha
Besidesss, writing more is usually how I handle burnouts lol
-
Garvin just letting the kids take turns punching each other so they tire out and actually feel like making up and figuring out how to not have it happen again. Everyone else is varying levels of whether or not they're fans of it. Revan certainly isn't but it does seem to work sooo. Oh well.
-
The song was absolutely great! I loved it. Absolutely terrible relationship though, of course.
-
You know, I've been listening to AJR recently and tell me why, like- Four songs in the Maybe Man album (that I've listened to so far) totally works for Garvin, but like, only under the idea that it's an AU where he's singing them in a band as a way to battle addiction.
Maybe Man, Steve's Going to London, I Won't, and Hole in the Bottom of My Brain.
I don't know why my brain came up with this. The band's name is gin, by the way. First song ever done? Let The Games Begin, the lyric video shows it as 'Let the games be-gin' though, and it's a really simple lyric video of a black screen with white lyrics and literally the only thing other than the lyrics, is a bottle of gin in the corner that goes like, back and forth.
I don't know why my brain has thought of all of this.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's good at least
And very fair, lmao
-
Definitely. Akira would be all for it, honestly. Nico would be critical at first, but after a while they'd just be like "ya know what, it works-". And Ingall would be in a constant state of anxiety every single time XD
-
Glad you liked it!
-
I honestly love that! The name being gin is great, lmao
And, yeah, I make AU's in my head constantly, I also have one where It's Garvin, Ingall, Nico, and Briar in a band. Garvin on strings and maybe vocals, Nico on the keyboard and vocals, Ingall with his flute (and occasionally back up vocals, but he gets nervous about singing, so it's not often), and Briar on drums.
And then I'll be listening to songs and just come up with random AU's that fit with the scenarios in the song. Though the villain AU's are my favorite most of the time, especially with characters like Nico and Ingall who are so gentle and, in Ingall's case, quiet all the time. I like to think how much they would change if they were more confident and turned to revenge because, without their mental blocks, they'd honestly be scary as fuck and it's really fun to think about.
It's also why I occasionally give them a confident scene. Like, Garvin and Akira will get a very angry Nico for a very short moment in the Body Arc and, depending on how everything plays out, we may get a defensive Ingall at some point during an Akira, Revan, and Garvin argument too, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha- Akira and Garvin just sitting out on the lawn watching the kids take turns punching each other in the grass. These two are the type of people that you would think would be terrible influences but actually end up being great influences.
-
Some other songs include- Karma, Break My Face, The Entertainment's Here, 100 Bad Days, Weak, Way Less Sad, and Sober Up.
Another fun thing is that shows are totally done all out with.
Already worked out that the Nostalgia Tour would exist, where it's the four Maybe Man album songs (In order of- Maybe Man, Steve's Going to London, Hole in the Bottom of My Brain, and I Won't.) But after that, the switch and go back to release orders for other songs. So like- Let The Games Begin, The Entertainment's Here, Sober Up, Karma, and then Weak.
And like- Haven't even touched the screens yet.
There'd be a heartbeat playing on the screen that flatlines at certain points for each song. During the Nostalgia Tour, there'd also be a pendulum swinging back and forth on screen for certain songs.
At the end of the show, after Weak, they switch it up again and then do Way Less Sad. Just so it can end on a happier note.
Oh, also, the lights change too. Like. Not really in color, but in brightness. Usually follows along with the heartbeat. Whenever it flatlines, the light gets really bright for a second like it's trying to revive the heartbeat. Mhm.
There's probably more that I'm forgetting at the moment that my mind came up with. Like I know there's arrows and spotlights involved too.
-
Definitely relate to that about the songs haha
I love all of that though, like, so much-
Can't wait for angry Nico and defensive Ingall.
-
Not gonna lie, the thing I am most excited for in this entire thing is Midas. Specifically how this guy will go from, over the course of admittedly years, the biggest persecutor in the system to the biggest protector in the system.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 05:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Literally only just thought of/realized this but-
Man. Crazy how Howard would drug Akira's drinks.
And we have planned for Akira to be the one to drag Garvin out of a bar when he just downs a drugged drink with no cares in the world.
Definitely going to be a moment for Akira, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 11:12 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
100% lmao
Like, no one believes they're good parents until they watch them actually parent and see that, yeah, they're actually fucking great at it XD
-
Oooo, I love all of that so much! I'd go to those shows, lol
-
Same, I'm excited to see it all play out :)
-
Oh, for sure
Akira will be fully panicking internally while trying to keep it all down for Garvin's sake. And then probably have a little bit of a breakdown once they're sure Garvin's safe and back home, which they'll also attempt to make sure Garvin can't see, lmao
Also, this is just another reason why Akira's so insistent about never doing anything too sexual when Garvin's drunk. Like, nothing more than a kiss when Garvin isn't fully aware of what's going on, no matter howuch Garvin tries to convince them.
No thanks, Aki's good. They'd rather not be anything like Howard at all if they can help it
Also also, after the group runs into Howard (and Ava), the amount that Akira will start devolving back into that mental space is gonna be a little worrying (though they won't be as bad, of course), which, surprisingly, will mostly be the result of seeing Ava again, not Howard.
They can deal with Howard's attempts to hurt and manipulate them again, but seeing Ava's current state will cause some... Uh... Issues. On many levels, haha

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    542    543    544    545    546   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us